endlesspath4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Can I fix my hips?

I am 1.81m long and i will be 17 in december, I was planning to start going to the gym so I watched some videos about genetics etc i don't know if i'm overfocusing on them but I have that ugly hourglass shape, is it because of my genetics or because i'm too skinny? if you guys know any way to improve I would love to get your tips.
    Last edited by endlesspath4; 10-21-2022 at 07:26 PM.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your hips are normal. The rest of you is badly lacking in mass.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by endlesspath4 View Post
    i don't know if i'm overfocusing on them
    yes

gaining muscle all over your whole body always fixes any such problems - be they real or imagined. Nobody looks bad lean and muscular.

endlesspath4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    alright thank you very much I will do my best to become the best version of myself

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You look normal. Nothing wrong with your hips or shape. Just train and eat. You'll gain muscle and feel + look better.

Registered User Benchpresser350's Avatar
    Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is nothing wrong with the way you look.

You look normal for someone of your age.

No two people are exactly alike.

Make your upper body look more like a V with bodybuilding if you want--and keep your waist slim (focus on pullups for this).

If it's bothering you, try this trick. Wear pants that belt up just below your navel--like dickies work pants in black or dark blue.

Denims sometimes are low cut at the belt line, avoid those.

Then wear a relatively tight golf/polo type shirt tucked in.

Or not as tight button up shirt buttoned up and tucked out.

Wear a belt that is wider.

Have a nice haircut and keep it combed so people look at your face first.

But as I (and so many others have said) There is nothing wrong with your shape....it is a teen shape...

If you want to look like Jay Cutler....it took him many years of hard training to go from where you are now to where he is today--but it can be done.