ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool Controlled Labs White Warped

First - thank you to CL for sending me a full tub of white warped when it was understood I would not be able to commit to a detailed log but instead a review. They are a top-notch company for sure.

Getting to the flavor - gummy worm was pretty good. I'm not one to be a huge flavor critic as I can pretty much drink anything. But I did find myself adding water to this to have it last longer before heading off to the gym.

Profile - I was pretty skeptical about this one as I felt like white flash had a better profile. But I can appreciate taking the lower stim side as other companies are just out there to get ppl stimmed out of their minds to have a good workout and not care about crashing afterwards. And for the price, the profile is pretty decent!

Effects - as mentioned before, i didn't really expect this one to hit me super hard. But what I did notice was the sustained energy. I was able to get some good workouts in and not crash afterwards which is a big plus for me.

Overall, white warped is a good product, especially to include in your rotation as a lower stimmed pre workout. Thanks CL for allowing me to give it a go.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome for CL to send you a tub to try out. I definitely enjoyed WW and was also skeptical since I was a big fan of White Flash.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's always good to mix it up.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.