BigThickNeck is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bulking, while working from home?

I changed jobs a few months back and now I work from home instead of going to an office every day.

It's been an adjustment and definitely has its pros and cons.

But I've been surprised at how it's actually MORE difficult for me to get all my meals in now. It's like the day just gets away from me faster than it did when I was working in an office and had people around me.

Anybody else work from home, whether a full-time telecommuter, or just work remotely some of the time?

Have you experienced this too? Any suggested strategies to get back on track with getting all my meals in?

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't work from home but I know what you mean on weekends. What has helped me was finding foods that are more macro dense that I wouldn't otherwise eat during the week in the office. Not sure that helps you much but something to think about.
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would actually think it'd be tremendously easier to get calories in while working from home.

Looks like you just need to plan your time more effectively.

BigThickNeck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Vandeman17 View Post
    I don't work from home but I know what you mean on weekends. What has helped me was finding foods that are more macro dense that I wouldn't otherwise eat during the week in the office. Not sure that helps you much but something to think about.
    Yeah I could prob do that for one or two of my meals

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's great being at home because you can make things like stews or chicken wings instead of the same old sandwiches.