Closed Thread
    maxbbb maxbbb maxbbb maxbbb maxbbb maxbbb maxbbb maxbbb maxbbb maxbbb maxbbb

Should natties train the same muscles less frequently than juicers?

Anabolic steroids improve recovery.

Top athletes tend to use them, especially where they're unregulated.

However, much of the common knowledge in bodybuilding comes in the form of "This guy is doing it, and look at HIM!"

Does it follow logically that natties shouldn't try to follow juicers' exercise programs, in particular, they shouldn't try to train the same muscles as frequently?

I wonder if there's been any studies done on this subject, i.e. optimal muscle training frequency for natties?

zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by maxbbb View Post

I wonder if there's been any studies done on this subject, i.e. optimal muscle training frequency for natties?
    Two times a week frequency per muscle group is better than one time a week. That is what the studies show. Whether or not 3 or 4 times a week frequency is better than two has not been studied and reviewed.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    We don't discuss the affect of drugs on training - forum rules.

Plenty of data has been gathered for natural lifters and the consensus is that 2x a week is a good target to aim for. We don't know enough to say more than that at the moment.