Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOL...I'm 5'11".
    I have a ways to go yet.
    keep pretending u don't still wear dora panties

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    24th September 2013 / Lower / Morning Weight = 84kg, 185.1 Lbs

Training

in BOLD are PR's

Keiser Spin Bike 5 minutes @ Level 15-17

Leg Extension 55kg x 15, 75kg x 12, 110 x 20, 115kg x 16-16-16, Single Leg 55kg x 12-12
    Lying Leg Curl 55kg x 15, 80kg x 8-7-6
    Calf Extension 55kg x 20, 105kg x 15 (sore foot)

Nutrition

Approx ____ calories, ___p, ___c, ___f / Meal Breakdown's

One of my lunches, home put together Hawaiian pizza

Thoughts

Been a bit under the weather the last few days, and my back's been sore so I didn't do this workout until Tuesday. People are getting sick at work and it's going around so I feel a bit run down. Wasn't a long workout but got a few things done.

Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------

25st September 2013 / Upper/ Morning Weight = 82.7kg, 182.3 Lbs

Training

in BOLD are PR's

Keiser Spin Bike 5:00 minutes @ Level 15

Bench Press 30kg x 20, 40kg x 10, 60kg x 5-4, 100kg x 3, 120kg x 5-5-5-4
    Incline Bench Press 42kg x 7-7
    Pullup 10 x bw
    Lat Pulldown 87kg x 12-12, 97kg x 6
    High Machine Row 55kg x 8-8, 50kg x 8
    FB Back Extension 20-20-20-20
    Tricep Pushdown 43kg x 12-12-12
    Cable Curl 28kg x 10-8-7

Nutrition

Lunch Burgers

Thoughts

Still not feeling 100%, mainly just mild headache and achy joints, a bit lethargic. I'll just get this workout out of the way and I can rest until Saturday.

Anyway, ended up smashing the bench press and getting 120 x 5 for 3 sets, and an extra set of 4. A good new PR there, I'm starting to believe I can turn my chest into something good from all this benching. I feel it's finally getting a chance to catch up with my triceps and shoulders, my grip is on the narrow side and I bench low to the chest in an arcing motion. This is best for my left shoulder as I've had an injury in the past and I can't bench wide grip at all.

The rest of the workout went well, tried another PR on the incline press and they went up fine, had to get someone to hand me the dumbbells to my legs as I didn't want to risk jerking my back on the way up. I think I've done 42's before a while ago but I consider it a PR now after doing the bench press beforehand. I gave pullups a miss today and went for the pulldowns instead, they felt slightly easier than last time so that's good, the high machine row was also up although I've been going slower and getting more of a hold at the bottom, so I may want to reduce back to 52.5.

Finished with my back rehab on the fit-ball and some triceps on the cable machine, I use the straight bar and lean forward while I push down with elbows slightly out, I feel this also works my chest which is good.

My next workouts will hopefully be saturday/sunday, although I'll be wanting the Mr Olympia at home so I'll see if I still have time after that! pretty excited actually.

Comments

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm excited for the O too! Who ya got taking the crown?!

Nice bench PR too brotha! Always impressing me in here
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin burgers. i had 3 like that last night.
    #teamKai

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cant wait for the O too my man, should be a great lineup with Cutler maybe looking his best ever. Have a good rest of the week.

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Impressive bench PR and at a fairly light bodyweight to boot! Food is impressive as well. A burger sounds so good right about now.
    My 2014 off-season and prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139229683

Prep is a piece of cake. Why? I got kids, four of 'em, nothing harder than that.

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice pr's Dev, so much for the gotta squat and deadlift to get big bs. If anything, I think that your Avi looks incredible in part to the narrow waist. I think a lot of guys dead and squat too much sometimes and end up losing their V-taper.

On another note, how can natties get excited watching the Mr. O? I feel it's so irrellavent to what natties have to do to look good.

Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    Nice pr's Dev, so much for the gotta squat and deadlift to get big bs. If anything, I think that your Avi looks incredible in part to the narrow waist. I think a lot of guys dead and squat too much sometimes and end up losing their V-taper.

On another note, how can natties get excited watching the Mr. O? I feel it's so irrellavent to what natties have to do to look good.
    Its called enjoying Bodybuilding weather you are natural or not. its bodybuilding at its finest with the best pro's on the same stage.
    If you enjoyed competing or bodybuilding it may spark your interest

JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bench Press PRsssss!! sayyyy whhhhattt???? ahha good job man!

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Its called enjoying Bodybuilding weather you are natural or not. its bodybuilding at its finest with the best pro's on the same stage.
    If you enjoyed competing or bodybuilding it may spark your interest
    naw, I get plenty of inspiration here. I don't even care for natty shows tbh, I appreciate the work that goes into them, but the funny thing is I get more inspired by the pics that are posted leading up to the show than the pics from the show themselves.

I think I posted a thread here one time about that. In my eyes, the tanners and oils do more to tarnish the physique than help it. Anyone else notice that phenomenon?

As far as the Mr. O, I can't get inspired for someone's hard work if in my mind I keep wondering if they simply took and stacked more than the other guy. Just my opinion, don't want to turn Devs thread into gear/natty debate.

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hittin pr's while not feeling 100% funny how that works. Sometimes I have my best lift days when I feel like shyt. Keep up the good work bro
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

I think I posted a thread here one time about that. In my eyes, the tanners and oils do more to tarnish the physique than help it. Anyone else notice that phenomenon?
    if their tan is off yeah they look worse (smearing/not enough color). Tan makes a world of difference for enhancing your physique and bringing out your best definition.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    29th September 2013 / Upper/ Morning Weight = 83kg, 182.9 Lbs

Training

in BOLD are PR's

Keiser Spin Bike 4:00 minutes @ Level 15

Bench Press 20kg x 20, 40kg x 10, 60kg x 5-5, 100kg x 3, 120kg x 6-6-5-5
    Incline Bench Press 42kg x 8-8
    High Machine Row 55kg x 8-8-8
    Tricep Pushdown 46kg x 12-12
    Rope Pull 21kg x 12, 23kg x 12

Nutrition

Thoughts

Had a great day watching the Olympia pre-judging yesterday, so much than I missed training. This morning I didn't have work so I was able to train early around 9am. I ended up missing some of the routines but as always you can never predict what the exact schedule will be, I mean they didn't even stream the 212 or the mens physique. Anyway great workout, bench press is increasing without fail, programming is going very well, time for a deload next workout and hopefully onwards and upwards from there.

Comments

-------------------------------------------

30th September 2013 / Lower / Morning Weight = 82.7kg, 182 Lbs

Training

in BOLD are PR's

Keiser Spin Bike 8:30 minutes with 3 x 30 second intervals

Leg Extension 55kg x 12, 75kg x 12, 115kg x 18-16-18, Single Leg 55kg x 12-12
    Lying Leg Curl 55kg x 15, 70kg x 12-10
    Seated Calf Raise 40kg x 15-15-15
    Calf Extension 95kg x 15-15-15
    Fitball Back Extension (arms forward) 20-20, (arms behind head) 15-15

Nutrition

Thoughts

Did bike sprints for the first time in about 2 weeks and it absolutely destroyed me, only after 3 intervals. I was knackered for the whole 40 mins afterwards and it was a struggle moving through the rest of the session! Looks like I'm going have to slowly add them back in, maybe only 2 intervals.

Anyway my leg training seems to be going alright, although I'm missing out on abductor and adductor work now that they removed the vagina machine, I'm going to have to start adding exercises to hit these area's as It's a major weak point for me. My weight seems to have stabilized at around 83kg for the last few weeks now. I'm ahead of my target so I might keep maintaining until my strength stops improving and then start eating more.

After watching some local shows and the Olympia it's hard fighting the urge to compete again, but I must stay strong and keep putting on the mass I need for next year, otherwise I don't think I can win.

Comments

Read your last line and thought the same exact thing. Going to a show in real life is a major kick in the ass and fuel to the fire. Once you smell the tan and see competition you may go against it drives you to want to fire up prep.

But with you making great gains, no need to even consider it. Your probably still holding glutes too for how lean you are!

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could add some lateral goblet squats which hit the adductors fairly well and they wouldn't add much axial loading to your spine either.
    B.S. Exercise Science
    M.S. Applied Sport Science and Exercise Physiology

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    After watching some local shows and the Olympia it's hard fighting the urge to compete again, but I must stay strong and keep putting on the mass I need for next year, otherwise I don't think I can win.

Comments
    I know these feels brah!

It's tough but keep your head down and fight the urge!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Brb, googling "knackered"

Edit: ahhh, gotcha.

Good to see the competitive urge is coming back. That's a big sign your hormones and burnout from past comp are re-aligning. You must be doin it right.

Read your last line and thought the same exact thing. Going to a show in real life is a major kick in the ass and fuel to the fire. Once you smell the tan and see competition you may go against it drives you to want to fire up prep.

But with you making great gains, no need to even consider it. Your probably still holding glutes too for how lean you are!
    Good to see the competitive urge is coming back. That's a big sign your hormones and burnout from past comp are re-aligning. You must be doin it right.
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    I know these feels brah!

It's tough but keep your head down and fight the urge!
    The urge never left! I just promised my gf I wouldn't jump into prep again so quickly lol
    Besides I had a lot of gains when I had my big bulk after my first contest, so I hope to improve again

Originally Posted by MikeWines View Post
    You could add some lateral goblet squats which hit the adductors fairly well and they wouldn't add much axial loading to your spine either.
    They look interesting, thanks for the suggestion I'll give it a go sometime.

The urge never left! I just promised my gf I wouldn't jump into prep again so quickly lol
    The G/F misses the libido

x^2+2*sqrt(8x+9x^2) ln(x) RealityKings's Avatar
    RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't know why I didn't sub when i saw this thread a few months back but I'm sure as hell in now.
    Just saw your pics from 4th of Sept, incredible work man.

ON a slightly different note, I really need to learn how to make some ****ing pizza.
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.

Ugh, I dread that part of it lol. Last 6 weeks were awful for me haha

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

2nd October 2013 / Lower / Morning Weight = 83.3kg, 183 Lbs

Training

in BOLD are PR's

Spin Bike 5 minutes

Leg Extension 23kg x 20, 45kg x 15, 50kg x 15, 64kg x 20-20-20, 54kg x 20
    OLY Squats 60kg x 10-10, 70kg x 10-12-10
    Lying Leg Curl 52kg x 15, 79kg x 10, 86kg x 10, 93kg x 10

Nutrition

Thoughts

Had a workout with some mates at their local gym, different machine but was a good workout. Legs pulled up really sore from the squats.

Comments

-------------------------------------------------

3rd October 2013 / Upper Deload / Morning Weight = 84kg, 185 Lbs

Training

in BOLD are PR's

Bench Press 20kg x 20, 40kg x 10, 60kg x 5-5, 80kg x 3, 100kg x 6-6-6-6
    Incline Bench Press 38kg x 6-6-6
    Pullup 20kg x 12-12, 30kg x 6
    High Machine Row 45kg x 8-8-8
    Tricep Pushdown 38kg x 12-12-12
    Rope Rev Fly 3.75kg x 12-12

Nutrition

Thoughts

Comments

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Ugh, I dread that part of it lol. Last 6 weeks were awful for me haha
    Yep, that's right!

Originally Posted by RealityKings View Post
    Don't know why I didn't sub when i saw this thread a few months back but I'm sure as hell in now.
    Just saw your pics from 4th of Sept, incredible work man.

ON a slightly different note, I really need to learn how to make some ****ing pizza.
    WElcome, I'll take some new pics next week or after.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ugh I feel you on wanting to prep after going to a show. It's the main reason I have been avoiding local shows lately
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

5th October 2013 / Lower / Morning Weight = 83.4kg

Training

in BOLD are PR's

Spin Bike 5 minutes

Leg Extension 55kg x 15, 75kg x 15, (post squat) 115kg x 15-15-15
    OLY Squats 60kg x 10, 70kg x 12-12-12
    Lying Leg Curl 55kg x 15, 75kg x 10-10-9-8
    Calf Extension 75kg x 10, 115kg x 8-8-8-8

Nutrition

Thoughts

Comments

-------------------------------------------------

6th October 2013 / Upper / Morning Weight = 83.3kg

Training

in BOLD are PR's

Bench Press 20kg x 20, 40kg x 10, 60kg x 5-6, 100kg x 3, 120kg x 6-6, 122.5kg x 3-3
    Pullup bw x 8, 30kg x 12-12, 40kg x 6
    Incline Bench Press 42kg x 8-6-6
    High Machine Row 55kg x 10-10, 50kg x 8
    Tricep Pushdown 45.5kg x 12-10-9

Nutrition

Thoughts

Got another PR on the bench, 122.5 is my new record, at the moment my system is the following;

When 3 or 4 sets of 6 is reached I increase the weight by 2.5kg and do 1 or 2 sets of 3.
    The next workout I try starting with the new weight and increasing the reps to 4,
    The next workout I try again for 5.
    The next I try for 6 and see if I can get it over multiple sets, once I can do 3 or 4 sets of 6 I do a deload and then start again next week.

I use the same progression with most of my other exercises, either adding sets to increase the workload or changing the weight and reps. I've noticed this works alongside an increase in bodyweight.

Comments

Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000)
    at the moment my system is the following;

When 3 or 4 sets of 6 is reached I increase the weight by 2.5kg and do 1 or 2 sets of 3.
    The next workout I try starting with the new weight and increasing the reps to 4,
    The next workout I try again for 5.
    The next I try for 6 and see if I can get it over multiple sets, once I can do 3 or 4 sets of 6 I do a deload and then start again next week.

I use the same progression with most of my other exercises, either adding sets to increase the workload or changing the weight and reps. I've noticed this works alongside an increase in bodyweight.
    Interesting, but when you're able to do 4 sets of 6 with new weight (122.5kg) do you deload to 120kg? And how do you continue from there?
    My BULK: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156540373

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm jelly of all the PR's you be getting!!

Someone is on the PR train
    All that food is going to good use mate

Originally Posted by Bronzzi View Post
    Interesting, but when you're able to do 4 sets of 6 with new weight (122.5kg) do you deload to 120kg? And how do you continue from there?
    I probably should, but I usually do a light session of 100 4 x 6 then go back to doing around 120 for 6, or I may do it for two sets and then try getting 4 reps with the new weight.

Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    I'm jelly of all the PR's you be getting!!
    You'll get there once you start bulking again.

Someone is on the PR train
    All that food is going to good use mate
    Gotta get that protein synthesis bro

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    is your workout schedule more or less U/L/off/U/L/off/

also interesting progressive overload. I may steal that. Do you use it only on big 3 lifts?

my current progressive overload is just 3x5 straight set and if i hit 3x5 i increase the weight.

Post workout upper body, about 83.2 kg / 183 lbs

-----------------------

Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    is your workout schedule more or less U/L/off/U/L/off/

also interesting progressive overload. I may steal that. Do you use it only on big 3 lifts?

my current progressive overload is just 3x5 straight set and if i hit 3x5 i increase the weight.
    It's U/L/off/U/L/off/off.

For other lifts I do sets of 6-12 for upper body or 8-20 for legs, basically once I think I've increased I will try the next weight up and try to build to the same reps. I also mix sets with the old weight higher reps and the heavier set with less. Usually I get slightly better each time I workout, if not I'll do a lighter day or deload and try again next week.