Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    Sorry, but Yes on the macro and calorie counts.
    When my cut is done, I really would be delighted to be able to use your #'s as a guideline/template so to speak.
    Yes on the details, and yes on the rambling.
    Also, I'm seeing a bit of "potassium" stuff on the forums lately, whats your take?
    Hi, I'll do my best to keep counting for another couple weeks.

Also most people messing with potassium still have fat to lose. Still a little more potassium in your diet does make a little difference in pumps.

Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    Potassium? Meaning: "you didn't get lean enough and tries to get the "dry look"" potassium?
    Seriously?
    Wasn't sure what he was asking.

Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    I guess, idk. I'm not referring to Layne's rebuttal on competitors that load it for the stage. I've simply seen more discussions on it lately, and just wondering if it's worth some more paying attention to in my cut, or general appearance on the whole, not loading for a specific event.
    If you're really under 6% bodyfat, you will probably look good just standing their on stage not flexing. Just get lean then you can mess with little things like that.

TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT Bob is trying to be superior by tracking more precisely in his off-season...

Point is, are you going through unnecessary suffrage in order to hit your "limited fat macros" ? Quite apparent that most people can be a little more flexible as long as they understand total energy balance.

Too much good info in here so had to post to get to our "30% lulz" :P

As I transition into offseason myself, I tend to stop visiting the forums.... will continue to come here as long as Devils posts actively.
    Thanks for the work & info m8
    Visit My Current Log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144888731

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Day 6, Week 5 Upper Body

Morning Weight = 75.9kg

Training

Barbell Bench Press 20kg x 30, 30kg x 20, 40kg x 10, 60kg x 4, 87.5kg x 12-12, 107.5kg x 6-6
    Incline Dumbbell Press 28kg x 12-12, 32kg x 6, 38kg x 8
    Seated Lat Raise 7kg x 30-25-25
    Lat Pulldown 87kg x 12-12
    High Row Machine 35kg x 12-12, 40kg x 12-8
    Tricep Pushdown Rope 28kg x 12-12-12-12
    Pullups Bodyweight 12-8-8-6 (mucking around)

Nutrition

Approx 3,887 calories, 259.7p, 473c, 110.9f

Avocado on toast with bacon and jam on toast,
    Two Mini pork burgers with caramelized red onion, oven baked chips with tomato and mayo, broccoli with soy sauce

Assorted Bread with jam and pork mince patty,
    Broccoli and pork mince with cheese

Thoughts

Old mate joined me for a workout to check out the new gym equipment. Both fucking KILLED IT, PR's everywhere. Training with someone with the same goals and mindset enhances both people. I see big gains to come with this new equipment as a lot of it is supported and less pressure on my back. Came back and had a boss lunch, will fill in the rest later on at night

--------------------------------

Originally Posted by TheNaturalOak View Post
    ITT Bob is trying to be superior by tracking more precisely in his off-season...

Point is, are you going through unnecessary suffrage in order to hit your "limited fat macros" ? Quite apparent that most people can be a little more flexible as long as they understand total energy balance.

As I transition into offseason myself, I tend to stop visiting the forums.... will continue to come here as long as Devils posts actively.
    Aye, it's enjoyment vs gains. If your gains are priority then great, but you can balance the two with often better results. Stress is a big factor for recovery and progress. 30% lulz definitely comes under enjoyment.

Thanks, glad we can talk about things here, feel free to share ideas over your off season too.
    Last edited by Devils; 06-20-2013 at 06:56 AM.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheNaturalOak View Post

Explain how i am superior when i am stating my case. Sorry i do things different than say yourself or Devils, that is just how i like to be accurate, its how i have always been and how i am with everything in life given my profession in my real life is needed to be organized and always on task (as a teacher), it carries over into everything else i do in life (not saying no one else does)
    In the end you can take it with a grain of salt, im not arguing to be better than person X or person Y its just how i skin the cat and do things
    I have a personal trainer, so you think im going to wing macros and give him skewed feedback?
    Probably not..
    Carry on .. glad you know me better than i know myself. Please go..
    Last edited by The Solution; 06-20-2013 at 03:33 AM.

BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I tried HIIT for the first time yesterday on a stationary bike.
    20 seconds all out / 60 seconds slow pedal
    By the 5th wave my ass was cramping up and felt like it was trying to swallow the bike seat. I was skeptical that HIIT could be used as somewhat of a resistance training supplement, but I'm now a believer. How often do you do HIIT? Surely it is something that requires recovery. I can't see myself doing it 3-5 days a week AND keeping up with my normal legs training.
    PhD Candidate, Genetics.
    Practitioner of Stoic philosophy.
    Hope to FI/RE (Financial Independence / Retire Early) by 2030.

I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.

Gyno Surgery Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165978531

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Explain how i am superior when i am stating my case. Sorry i do things different than say yourself or Devils, that is just how i like to be accurate, its how i have always been and how i am with everything in life given my profession in my real life is needed to be organized and always on task (as a teacher), it carries over into everything else i do in life (not saying no one else does)
    In the end you can take it with a grain of salt, im not arguing to be better than person X or person Y its just how i skin the cat and do things
    I have a personal trainer, so you think im going to wing macros and give him skewed feedback?
    Probably not..
    Carry on .. glad you know me better than i know myself. Please go..
    You'll just have to try it. Stop counting for a week, will you stop eating what you normally eat every day? will you suddenly have 2 slices of bread instead of 1? would you have 2 cups of vegetables instead of your usual? and so on.

Are you weight stable now? will you suddenly expect to gain weight or lose weight over the course of the week but suddenly not counting? Give it a go.

Originally Posted by BipolarBrah View Post
    I tried HIIT for the first time yesterday on a stationary bike.
    20 seconds all out / 60 seconds slow pedal
    By the 5th wave my ass was cramping up and felt like it was trying to swallow the bike seat. I was skeptical that HIIT could be used as somewhat of a resistance training supplement, but I'm now a believer. How often do you do HIIT? Surely it is something that requires recovery. I can't see myself doing it 3-5 days a week AND keeping up with my normal legs training.
    Yeah man, that sounds like it!

It does require recovery, but at the moment you're not used to it fitness wise so it's killing you. Keep it up and you'll adapt. I like to do it at least 3 days a week, usually both leg days then 1 extra on a rest day.

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey devils what do you think about HIIT based around upper body movements such as sledgehammer swings battle ropes or going all out on the heavy bag? Just considering doing 1-2 lower based HIIT sessions and 1-2 upper based HIIT sessions a week
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

Originally Posted by XShreddedX View Post
    hey devils what do you think about HIIT based around upper body movements such as sledgehammer swings battle ropes or going all out on the heavy bag? Just considering doing 1-2 lower based HIIT sessions and 1-2 upper based HIIT sessions a week
    Would be effective IMO, anything you can do at a very high intensity for the right amount of time would work just as well. Boxing comes to mind as a really good one, you can get a very good workout going all out for 30 seconds.

It's worth looking into to supplement your upper body training.

Day 7, Week 5 Rest

Morning Weight = 76.7kg

Training

Nutrition

Approx 3,042 calories, 211.3p, 322.5c, 107.4f

Thoughts

Nothing really to report, It was a scheduled leg day but I just had too much work during the day to get it in effectively. Tomorrow will probably be another rest day as I have a deep tissue massage on Sunday morning so It's not a good idea to go in with any doms. Looking forward too it, been feeling lots of knots and it's long overdue to get them worked on.

I'll probably have a little rest period over the next few days and pick up things again on Tuesday. I'll post some 1 moth progress shots too. Thanks.

Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what's your job? You find bodybuilding to interfere with work sometimes? During contest prep maybe?
    Training with Osteolysis and a gigantic ganglion cyst... One day I will surgery, but not today...

AsianBBCGenetics

Originally Posted by Nexxus View Post
    what's your job? You find bodybuilding to interfere with work sometimes? During contest prep maybe?
    I'm a personal trainer, bodybuilding only enhances my work I feel

Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    I'm a personal trainer, bodybuilding only enhances my work I feel
    that makes sense lol
    Training with Osteolysis and a gigantic ganglion cyst... One day I will surgery, but not today...

AsianBBCGenetics

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Enjoy the break man, does the body good sometimes, I just got done with my summer break with 2 upper and 1 lower session and 1 HIIT session spread over 2 weeks, and just started back the other day, feeling very refreshed and re motivated, enjoy it
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

Enjoy the break man, does the body good sometimes, I just got done with my summer break with 2 upper and 1 lower session and 1 HIIT session spread over 2 weeks, and just started back the other day, feeling very refreshed and re motivated, enjoy it
    Recharging the batteries never hurts. Look forward to new pics

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yep, the time off will only do you good. Enjoy it.
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How bout you rest when you're dead? Pussy!

Just kidding, enjoy it
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Recharging the batteries never hurts. Look forward to new pics
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Yep, the time off will only do you good. Enjoy it.
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    How bout you rest when you're dead? Pussy!
    Just kidding, enjoy it
    This always happens to me, but literally the next morning I bend down the wrong way and got spasms in my back, so looks like I'm spending most of my weekend laying down in bed with the laptop feeling sorry for myself.

Me and the gf did go out for some comfort food in the evening, burger and chips and a tub of Baskin Robbins. The day ended up being near 5400 calories. Lets just say I'll be drinking a lot of fiber and water today.

Anyway **** happens, hopefully my deep tissue massage this morning will make me feel better and loosen things off a bit, wish me luck. I probably wont try another low calorie day and I'll just hit around 2000-2300 for a rest day macro's.

Day 1, Week 6 Rest

Morning Weight = 76.3kg

Training

Nutrition

Approx 5,434 calories, 263.8p, 568.2c, 242.4f

Bacon and bread with Jam + WPC Coffee,
    Gourmet Hawaiian Pizza

Two Snapper sandwiches with onion and Choc Icecream,
    Baskin Robbins Take home pack, 3 flavors (Vanilla Truffle, Peanut butter, Cookie Dough) + Cheeseburger and chips

Thoughts

Ridiculous macro's of peace. Went to see Despicable Me 2, fun movie, was ok. Got some good eats afterwards obviously.

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mirin the food and choice of movie.

With all the rest and extra calories I bet you're going to crush some serious weight when you get back in the gym
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My girlfriend asked meto watch that film with her, I haven't said yes yet ha

You seem to love your pizza's

Do you ever make homemade ones?

They all look great!!
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

37 days or 1 month, 6 days post competition
    My counting was all off with my Update titles so I'll fix everything In my next daily update, it's confusing ATM

Photo's were taken with flash so are a bit washed out and yes I'm the whitest person I know. Post workout about 30 mins so a little bit of a pump.

Still holding VERY sharp man... must be all that pizza

Originally Posted by Balddude View Post
    Mirin the food and choice of movie.
    With all the rest and extra calories I bet you're going to crush some serious weight when you get back in the gym
    Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    My girlfriend asked meto watch that film with her, I haven't said yes yet ha
    You seem to love your pizza's
    Do you ever make homemade ones?
    They all look great!!
    Yeah I love to make homemade pizza's, it's just since I can find these so cheap I just buy them that way.

Still holding VERY sharp man... must be all that pizza
    Yeah Pizza gains!

Also been getting into the youtube lately, found this vid was pretty good.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still looking VERY good.

Finally, a challenger appears for whitest person on the forums

★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Yeah Pizza gains!

Also been getting into the youtube lately, found this vid was pretty good.
    That the jason that accused Layne Norton of doing steroids?

Oh just saw this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154838003

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    one of the most impressive lean physiques on this site IMO. Keep up the good work Devils. Very inspiring work.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Day 38, Week 5 / Upper Body / Morning Weight = 76.2kg

Training

Keiser Spin Bike Warmup 5 minutes @ Level 15

Barbell Bench Press 20kg x 30, 40kg x 12, 60kg x 4, 87.5kg x 12-12, 105kg x 7-6
    Incline Dumbbell Press 28kg x 12-12, 34kg x 5-6
    Seated Lat Raise 8kg x 25-20-20

Bodyweight Pullups 12-12
    Lat Pulldown 87kg x 12-8
    Rear Delt Row Machine 35kg x 12-10-8

Tricep Pushdown Rope 36kg x 8, 31kg x 12

Nutrition

Approx 3,063 calories, 177p, 337.6c, 114.1f / Meal Breakdown's

WPC Coffee,
    Gourmet Hawaiian Pizza,
    2 Snapper and Onion Sandwiches with vegtables,
    Ice Cream

Thoughts

Massage was good, lower body only, got a lot loosened off. I plan to get my upper done this week or next. Ended up going to the gym and doing what I could, less back stuff so mostly chest and machines. Took new pictures posted above.

Comments

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Still looking VERY good.

Finally, a challenger appears for whitest person on the forums
    Thanks man

That the jason that accused Layne Norton of doing steroids?
    Yes, but mainly he's pointing out the failings of metabolic damage video, which I happen to disagree with. I'm pretty honest with myself and I know I cheat sometimes and get lazy and don't record things or skip cardio. Put anyone who is self reporting no fat loss with very low numbers and high cardio in a controlled lab setting and the numbers will be completely different.

d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed for future! In the middle of my first cut currently!

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Still looking solid and diced.

I'm going to have to join the white boy competition with you and JP. I'm pasty as a mofo
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000)
    and yes I'm the whitest person I know.
    as long as you're getting a little bit of sunlight each day, ^ is the healthiest thing for you, as there's no such thing as a 'healthy' tan. keep protecting the skin!
    ★Good things come to those who hydrate ★

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152185283&p=1032221033#post1032221033