Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by melaneybh View Post
    Its odd, I imagine those married on here usually have the wife, complaining the guy spend too much on protein. I got it reversed with my husband :P
    Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    me too!
    Need to find a future wife like this ---- Reminder to self

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tried your pancake recipe but with a banana and a few slight changes to make it work. I must say it turned out good! Really appreciate the recipes sir! Got a few ideas I want to try now an see how they go
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Tried your pancake recipe but with a banana and a few slight changes to make it work. I must say it turned out good! Really appreciate the recipes sir! Got a few ideas I want to try now an see how they go
    Glad to hear they are helping you out man.
    What ideas you got?

What was your final recipe for the pancakes?

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP how would you compare the thickness of cellucor compared to myofusion? i love myo in my oats whereas something like ON is horrible as it thins it out to basically a soup.

Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    OP how would you compare the thickness of cellucor compared to myofusion? i love myo in my oats whereas something like ON is horrible as it thins it out to basically a soup.
    Myofusion is a bigger blend than cellucor whey. Myofusion has extra Egg and MPI (Milk protein isolate) which is thicker in nature as a whey formula with casein being the thickest (and will be thicker in general) Cellucor is more along the lines of a basic whey that mixes very easy and is not very thick.

The trick to the oats is less water to help keep them thicker. I also like to put my oats in the fridge for 10-15 minutes after i cook them and it helps the oatmeal to thicken and soak up the whey flavoring (give it a shot).

If the whey is thinner you cannot use more water or else it will be soupy. Think dry to wet ratios.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    The use of some gum/fibers results in a great consistancy, as long as, like Solution suggested that you don't over water the oats. You can always add more water is what I like to say, but to take it away is way too messy, lol.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    The use of some gum/fibers results in a great consistancy, as long as, like Solution suggested that you don't over water the oats. You can always add more water is what I like to say, but to take it away is way too messy, lol.
    Mike nailed it.

Cellucor uses a lot less fillers than many other brands, so it's going to be a bit thinner. Just go easy on the liquid and add more as needed
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have ordered a cinnamon swirl 5 lbs just bec of this amazing review. Thank your for such an awesome review Bob!

Originally Posted by rakan92 View Post
    I have ordered a cinnamon swirl 5 lbs just bec of this amazing review. Thank your for such an awesome review Bob!
    Nice Man! Let me know how the 4lb treats ya!
    I am going to crack cookies and cream open and get some recipes up here soon.

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Like I told you, I just ordered 2lb of the Cinnamon Swirl and 2lb of the Peanut Butter Marshmallow mostly because of this great review lol!
    Do you have any of the two flavors left so you can keep posting recipes? I get so many ideas from this thread

Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    Like I told you, I just ordered 2lb of the Cinnamon Swirl and 2lb of the Peanut Butter Marshmallow mostly because of this great review lol!
    Do you have any of the two flavors left so you can keep posting recipes? I get so many ideas from this thread
    Yes i do. i just another 2lb of each in the mail.
    Any suggestions?

droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just wondering on your opinion on Cellucor Super HD?

Since I see their deal they have going on and wondering if its worth it.

If you are looking for a quality thermo then I would suggest super HD for it being thrown unfree it can't hurt your diet and training when looking to shed some fat

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Glad to hear they are helping you out man.
    What ideas you got?

What was your final recipe for the pancakes?
    Ah i'll get that recipe in here tonight when I'm home from work!

My ideas are just additions to pancakes, cookies and the like.

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Made some PB Marshmallow ice cream, it was amazing. The PB & Marshmallow are a perfect combination in ice cream IMO. So glad I bought this stuff

Also tried the PB Marshmallow cookies. Threw in some PB to hit my macros also -- it tasted great!!
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
    A time to be born, and a time to die;
    A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
    A time to mourn, and a time to dance.

Ah i'll get that recipe in here tonight when I'm home from work!

My ideas are just additions to pancakes, cookies and the like.
    That is why my suggestion is to what you have not seen already. You have seen the pancakes and cookies. Come up with something you would want me to try to replicate and i will try to make it work. Being a low fat diet year round really limits the things i can make/bake and finding alternatives sometimes is a pain.

Originally Posted by mainsqueeze530 View Post
    Made some PB Marshmallow ice cream, it was amazing. The PB & Marshmallow are a perfect combination in ice cream IMO. So glad I bought this stuff

Also tried the PB Marshmallow cookies. Threw in some PB to hit my macros also -- it tasted great!!
    ^^ Awesome. I really really need an ice cream maker.

droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any idea when the Free Super HD deal ends?

That is why my suggestion is to what you have not seen already. You have seen the pancakes and cookies. Come up with something you would want me to try to replicate and i will try to make it work. Being a low fat diet year round really limits the things i can make/bake and finding alternatives sometimes is a pain.
    Ah yeah, I hear you. I like to keep fat low as well lol. It'd be cool to make some sort of Whoopie Pie, Though You could probably take the protein cookies use that for those. I will think up some ideas today! I got cake on the mind right now haha..

Here is what I did for the pancakes

1/3c Pancake Mix
    1 Scoop Protein Powder
    1 Egg White
    2 Egg Whites (Whipped to peaks)
    Dash of Cinnamon
    1 Packet Truvia
    1 Mashed Up Banana
    Water as needed

Cookies and Cream

Taste

Just when I thought PB Marshmallow was king, and Cinnamon Swirl was damn good I got my hands on Cookies and Cream. First off this is their best flavor, I know people jump on the PB Bandwagon and Cinnamon Roll Proteins as unique, but this is just simply right on. Its honestly like a powdered version of an oreo cookie. You get the rich vanilla taste and the CnC Flavoring to boot. Its not overpowering by any means but the replicate of an oreo. Some brands have little cookie pieces even in the CnC flavoring, but Cellucor really does not or they are not distinct. Overall Cellucor has killed the new lineup of protein and really glad that they hit some unique flavors after working with Chocolate/Vanilla on the supersport and now opening up the new CORE line.

I will be honest as far as CnC’s go
    1) Beverly UMP
    2) Cellucor
    3) XF 2.0 (Probably my least favorite 2.0 flavor)
    4) Champion Nutrition
    5) Giant Sports

Mixibility

I used this two ways
    1) As protein Pudding/Sludge and there was no problems. Again my base recipe of 1 – 6oz container and 1 scoop of protein works very well, no problems with mixing and provides what you need to get a good guess on the overall taste of the product.
    2) In a Loaf Recipe.
    I used a Pillsbury Funfetti Mix Package and Used the Cellucor Cookies and Cream Whey Protein; I will provide the directions to make them and the macros below. But again no problems when using a Kitchen-Aid Mixer.

Cookies and Cream Homemade Oreo’s

These were AWESOME! You got the chocolate healthy texture of a small cookie and the filling of CnC with the Cellucor whey which made it a great 1-2 combo. I froze these for about 30 minutes prior to eating to help the sludge thicken up a bit and help bind the overall finished product together. These came out awesome!

Recipe

Pudding:
    6oz of Greek Yogurt (0F/8C/15P)
    1 Scoop CnC Whey (1.5F/3C/25P)

1.5F / 11C / 40P

Oreo Cookies:

50g Complete Pancake mix
    10g Cocoa
    3g Splenda
    Baking Powder
    Touch of Vanilla
    25g Milk
    1 Egg White Stiffened and folded into the recipe

Directions

First of all combine your dry in a separate bowl and sift together (mix together)

Add milk to bowl

Take the 1 egg white and stiff to a peak (beat on high power with your stand up mixer or hand mixer for 2-3 mintues until firm and rise up, slowly fold these into the bowl with the rest of the batter (will help with rising and moisture in the final product)

Take your batter and use a spoon and place on a small muffin trey. Just make sure to cover the bottom of the muffin trey because these should be very thin cookies (Chocolate Cookies) to be used to sludge up and throw into the freezer.

It took me 10 minutes at 350 for them to come out perfect, very soft, and moist.

Macros

Cookies:
    Calories: ~265

Fat: ~ 5g

Carbs: ~ 45g

Protein: ~ 10g

Pudding:
    Calories: ~ 200
    Fat: ~1g
    Carbs: ~10g
    Protein: ~40g

Cookies and Cream Funfetti Loaf’s

Very simple Loaf Recipe + Addition of the Cellucor CnC Protein. I wll just list the directions and macros for everyone because these are staples for me. What I do is divide these into 4 (Half each loaf) and take it with me to work as a small lunch. Works great for bulk cooking and easy meal planning. Make this and its lunch for 4 days and no problems if stored in the fridge.

Since I do not have a microwave or anything to cook food at work I only have a walk-in cooler that I can utilize, so this will have to work or Sludge with Mix-Ins

Recipe

9 Servings of Funfetti Mix
    5 Scoops Cellucor CnC Whey
    1 Egg
    2 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    1 Cup of Almond Milk
    Vanilla Extract
    Baking Powder

Directions

Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and milk and stir on a low power with blender or Kitchen Aid Stand Up (Or whatever brand of stand up you do use)

Once a very thick mixture is formed, Then fold in the egg whites and continue to mix until everything is evenly combined together.

Spray two large loaf pans and spatula in the mixture and bake
    Pre-Heat to 350 and Bake for around 22-25 minutes ( I did 25 and it was a bit too long as the top got golden brown)

Macros

FOR BOTH LOAVES:

Calories: 2020
    Fat: 44g
    Carbs: 244g
    Protein: 162g

Those 2 recipes look awesome! I really need to try out the bread sometime. Those oreo cookies sound like something I may need to do!

I wouldn't mind seeing something like a Protein Bread Pudding or like Cupcake with some sort of protein filling. That'd be cool.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I knew i shouldnt have came in here. I knew there would be food porn. FML

lol

Lovin thos pics!

Those 2 recipes look awesome! I really need to try out the bread sometime. Those oreo cookies sound like something I may need to do!

I wouldn't mind seeing something like a Protein Bread Pudding or like Cupcake with some sort of protein filling. That'd be cool.
    Have not bought bread in a while, but very very simple. Ill grab some next grocery visit come Thursday (next week) due to work schedule.

Cupcakes i already made (Muffins prior)
    All you have to do is get a small baggy like i did for the icing on the cinnamon rolls and stuff after they are cooked, or place a whole piece of fruit in the center before baking = Donezo!

I may have to try those cupcakes out then soon! So much I want to try lol

I may have to try those cupcakes out then soon! So much I want to try lol
    Yup they look just like this:

Place a touch of batter at the bottom of your muffin trey, add a full chunk of a banana, then put the rest of the batter (just to cover the banana) and bake like you normally would (20-25 minutes) around that on 350

Comes out just as you see

Vanilla Protein Pudding on top of these bad boys and Strawberries.

Again if you want me to try and replicate something let me know. Ill be willing to at least try it with these 3 flavors so far...
    Last edited by The Solution; 01-19-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

Recipe

120g of Flour/Pancake Mix
    15g Fluff
    12g Splenda
    15g Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips
    Dash of Vanilla Extract
    2 Scoops Whey Protein
    2 Egg Whites

Directions

Combine Flour, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips, Splenda, and Whey Protein, all together in a bowl, slowly mix in the 2 egg whites, dash of vanilla extract, and Fluff and slowly mix together.

Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees and get a cookie sheet. Slightly put cooking spray on the cookie sheet, and slowly drop ½” Circles (Cookies) at least 2 inches apart as they will expand while growing.
    Bake 8-10 Minutes (pick up with spatula after time is up and assess if cooked long enough and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes prior to eating.

Macros

Calories ~ 750
    Fat ~ 10g
    Carbs ~ 110g
    Protein ~ 60g

Last edited by The Solution; 01-19-2013 at 06:09 PM.

KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I will be honest as far as CnC’s go
    1) Beverly UMP
    2) Cellucor
    3) XF 2.0 (Probably my least favorite 2.0 flavor)
    4) Champion Nutrition
    5) Giant Sports
    I just got the Cellucor CnC and I have to say, I was disappointed! It was good, but I expected it to be my favorite. I still prefer Giant as my #1. I am surprised when you had it that it came out thin. It always mixes thick for me. I haven't had Champion or UP 2.0 so I can't compare those.

The loaves look great. I have wanted to try one using the Pumpkin Trutein. I'll have to wait until next week though this weekend but I had some family engagements this weekend that I ate freely at - more like gorged!

Edit: Making those cookies tomorrow!! How much PB2?

Originally Posted by KingJames2012 View Post
    I just got the Cellucor CnC and I have to say, I was disappointed! It was good, but I expected it to be my favorite. I still prefer Giant as my #1. I am surprised when you had it that it came out thin. It always mixes thick for me. I haven't had Champion or UP 2.0 so I can't compare those.

The loaves look great. I have wanted to try one using the Pumpkin Trutein. I'll have to wait until next week though this weekend but I had some family engagements this weekend that I ate freely at - more like gorged!

Edit: Making those cookies tomorrow!! How much PB2?
    Dont need PB2 at all man.. You use the Whey (PB Marshmallow) and your set.

I dunno, i really liked the Beverly, but the 2.0 is not really their favorite... Lemon Cream Pie, and Chocolate Mint are just divine.. honestly they are in a league of their own.

Champion Nutrition CnC is hands down their best flavor.

KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds good thanks! Your directions included PB2 so I was confused.

Originally Posted by KingJames2012 View Post
    Sounds good thanks! Your directions included PB2 so I was confused.
    Doh! brain Fart, but adding in PB2 would just enhance the flavoring.

atresia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

Recipe

120g of Flour/Pancake Mix
    15g Fluff
    12g Splenda
    15g Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips
    Dash of Vanilla Extract
    2 Scoops Whey Protein
    2 Egg Whites

Directions

Combine Flour, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips, Splenda, and Whey Protein, all together in a bowl, slowly mix in the 2 egg whites, dash of vanilla extract, and Fluff and slowly mix together.

Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees and get a cookie sheet. Slightly put cooking spray on the cookie sheet, and slowly drop ½” Circles (Cookies) at least 2 inches apart as they will expand while growing.
    Bake 8-10 Minutes (pick up with spatula after time is up and assess if cooked long enough and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes prior to eating.

Macros

Calories ~ 750
    Fat ~ 10g
    Carbs ~ 110g
    Protein ~ 60g

What's fluff?