Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JennLifts View Post
    Grow up pleeeeze.

So Bob, I made the blondies, lol...... I'm wondering if "fold in" meant a little more mix, because as you can see, the egg white is like in one half.

If I'm sharing honestly, I'd add maybe some yogurt, or a moistener of some kind. Otherwise, besides my awkward white, not bad!
    You can youtube videos on how to fold in egg whites, it's hard to describe it in text (IMO), also for moistener I'd recommend applesauce, tends to work well with whey recipes.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    You can youtube videos on how to fold in egg whites, it's hard to describe it in text (IMO), also for moistener I'd recommend applesauce, tends to work well with whey recipes.
    When folded correctly the egg white will moisten the product very well
    ^^^^ Please youtube a video on folding in egg whites, you need to take your time with it it may take a minute or two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yie5V37E1w

JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll try again when these are gone... so I actually did that. Just not long enough clearly. Glad I'm not as dumb as I was feeling. lol.
    Last edited by JennLifts; 02-13-2013 at 08:35 AM.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139497073

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb....folding egg whites and laundry!
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    brb....folding egg whites and laundry!
    No need to.

This is what i will be bringing to the Arnold for sampling:

PB Marshmallow Cookies
    Cinnamon Swirl Loaves/Muffins
    Vanilla Whipped Protein Pretzels
    Molten Chocolate Protein Pretzels.

Ill see you soon!

Uber Micro, Uber Macros MulattoRance's Avatar
    MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been lurking this thread for awhile, and just made my first real Chef Bob dish today (the Cookies 'N Cream Bread Pudding). It was insanely tasty and filling, especially considering the macros!

I bought some funfetti mix today, and have a bowl of Peanut Butter Marshmallow and Banana Ice Cream chilling in the freezer. Bob, you are the savior of my cut.
    Muscle & Magicka:
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCTB7u0gKYYkN0luy-rCQzjg

That realm where dragons and deadlifts meet. Enter at your own risk (level 99 recommended).

Calculating Maintenance-------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE-uSzOiEpw
    Adjusting for Bulk/Cut----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKxu_dtkfc
    Micronutrient Intake------------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV8nKRETgxA
    Macronutrient Intake-----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2_tE1rbF8

Originally Posted by MulattoRance View Post
    Been lurking this thread for awhile, and just made my first real Chef Bob dish today (the Cookies 'N Cream Bread Pudding). It was insanely tasty and filling, especially considering the macros!

I bought some funfetti mix today, and have a bowl of Peanut Butter Marshmallow and Banana Ice Cream chilling in the freezer. Bob, you are the savior of my cut.
    Glad you found out how cooking can aid you and your hunger was a savior on contest prep my last 2 shows! Works great in the offseason when you can get more creative with more calories too!

Glad you enjoyed them brother.

Cinnamon Swirl Risotto

Recipe

75g Dry Rice (I used white)
    1 Scoop (34g) Cinnamon Swirl Whey
    100g Strawberries
    3g of Splenda
    Dash of Cinnamon

Directions

I used Instant rice for this dish, but if you cooked with regular white rice you would have to cook a touch longer on the stovetop.

¾ Cup of water + 75g Dry White Rice. Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan and add in white rice and you will cover for 5 minutes. After a minute or two of allowing the rice to cook while covered, dice up your strawberries, and have your dry ingredients on hand next to you.

Take off the lid, throw in the diced strawberries and add the whey + Cinnamon + Splenda and mix up for a minute and put the lid back on for another 2-3 minutes (Should be cooked for 5 minutes total).

After this it is done! Instant rice is quick and easy, if you use regular white rice that may take 20-30 minutes on the stove top I would add your whey + dry ingredients + Strawberries half way through while covered so the rice soaks up the flavor.

Macros

Calories: ~475
    Fat: ~5g
    Carbs: ~75g
    Protein: ~30g

caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500)
    My first attempt at your pancakes bob. Tell me what you think
    Ingrediants were:
    8 g SF pudding mix
    88g instant pancake mix with chocolate chips
    20g Pure Protein Whey Chocolate Frosty
    2 egg whites folded ( I think I might of folded too fast)
    4-5 packets of splenda
    4 g baking soda
    1/2 cup fat free milk.
    Note: It was a little dry in some areas, and the pancakes seemed to not want to fluff all the way and it would in the middle but not on the outside on some. The outside got done insanely fast.... Any tips on improving? I love pancakes

Big,Shredded,Natty.Pick2 uncommonworker's Avatar
    uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any tried the strawberry milkshake yet? Wanting to know if i should pick it up next

Pancakes look ok, was the batter thick or was it really runny? 2 egg whites folded seems like too much, i would do 1 whole egg and 1 white folder and increase the amount of dry in your mixture, it seems like you used too much wet which is why they are on the flat side.

Originally Posted by uncommonworker View Post
    Any tried the strawberry milkshake yet? Wanting to know if i should pick it up next
    There has been 2 reviews posted, one in the nutrition misc section, and another one on the cellucor boards. People said it was fantastic, tasted like "Strawberry Nesquick" I personally do not have a tub

MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Bob, quick question for ya.

I was plugging the recipe for the Cookies & Cream Funfetti Loaves into MFP before I baked it up, and my macros came out significantly higher (152p/327c/53f)
    I know macros can vary, but I just wanted to confirm that I didn't mess anything up or buy the wrong mix haha (9 servings of the 160cal mix). Thanks man!
    Attached Images
    Muscle & Magicka:

That realm where dragons and deadlifts meet. Enter at your own risk (level 99 recommended).

Calories: 2420
    Fat: 44g
    Carbs: 344g
    Protein: 162g

My whole egg is 4g of fat compared to your 6
    my egg whites are only 3g of protein compared to your 4.5

Type on my end with the 2 it should be a 3, the overall calories are not far off shortly under 200.
    My bad there with the quick finger

No problem at all, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't gotten the wrong mix or something - thanks for the confirmation, can't wait to try it tonight!
    Muscle & Magicka:

Originally Posted by MulattoRance View Post
    No problem at all, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't gotten the wrong mix or something - thanks for the confirmation, can't wait to try it tonight!
    not a problem. Like i said when i post my recipes sometimes little things can vary like eggs, egg whites, brands of cream cheese, milk etc depending on what fat % you do buy.

caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500)
    Do you guys usually just bake some of these recipes and replace them with whole food meals like meats,rice, pasta etc? The reason I am asking is because I am thinking of doing this sometimes... I just moved into my first apartment and no idea how to cook..... Its been boring eating chicken and hamburgers.

Originally Posted by caseyjohnson View Post
    Do you guys usually just bake some of these recipes and replace them with whole food meals like meats,rice, pasta etc? The reason I am asking is because I am thinking of doing this sometimes... I just moved into my first apartment and no idea how to cook..... Its been boring eating chicken and hamburgers.
    These meals can be eaten anytime on top of your whole food meals, or with your whole food meals, You can portion them off if you prefer such as the loaves or things that are larger in caloric quantity. Having diversity sure makes your diet a lot easier!

JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Made a Peppermint Paddy cake out of the Molten Chocolate!

Batter looks just like regular cake batter.

Rose well, def happy with it. Super easy too.

1+1/3C Low carb baking mix
    1/2c egg sub, or 2 eggs
    1T baking powder
    1/2c water
    2 servings chocolate pudding + 1/2c GY or prepared pudding
    105g Molten Chocolate whey
    3/4c Peppermint SF syrup (or any flavor)
    1C splenda
    1/2C cocoa

Mix wet ingredients, add dry, bake for 30min @ 350.

3.5/16/17

^^^^ how did it taste? Looks fantastic!!

tried making the microwave cookies and they were so dry and bland. I threw them into the oven and it came out pretty okay but it was still a little dry and bland tastewise.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ^^^^ how did it taste? Looks fantastic!!
    Tastes great. However I used the pudding mix but didn't add the yogurt so was a tad dry. But I just added some chocolate syrup and it tastes fine!

Fantastic macros!

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, Jenn delivers in Bob's log. Looks on point, Jenn!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Tough competition guys! I'll have to keep trying, working on using up all my ingredients haha!

Originally Posted by caseyjohnson View Post
    tried making the microwave cookies and they were so dry and bland. I threw them into the oven and it came out pretty okay but it was still a little dry and bland tastewise.
    try microwaving or baking less, this may be a cause of the dryness.

Tastes great. However I used the pudding mix but didn't add the yogurt so was a tad dry. But I just added some chocolate syrup and it tastes fine!

Fantastic macros!
    ^^^ that is the thing with baking, you always learn to make small adjustments to perfect recipes!

Tough competition guys! I'll have to keep trying, working on using up all my ingredients haha!
    Always like to see you taking what is in here and making it better!

KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Just for you Bob...Blueberry Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You should make something similar to Denny's pancake puppies. That would so damn amazing

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
    A time to be born, and a time to die;
    A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
    A time to mourn, and a time to dance.

Originally Posted by KingJames2012 View Post

Just for you Bob...Blueberry Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes

Looks Amazzzing!

Holy cow at those pancakes!!!!

KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks Amazzzing!
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Holy cow at those pancakes!!!!
    Thinking of doing another batch today. I can't get enough of blueberry pancakes!

I bet the CnC + Pancakes would be a killer combo as well. Did them with Waffles and they were bomb!