Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1884
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5 pounds in 2-3 weeks. EASY!

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    5 pounds in 2-3 weeks. EASY!
    Exactly!!!
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Woke up feeling pretty sharp, but a little stiff in the joints. Got the kids on the bus, ate breakfast...refeed today ...and did a half hr of mobility work on lower extremities while watching "Russia's Most Dangerous Prisons." All in all, a great start to my morning.

Dungeon Wheelz!!!

Fuuuuuuuk training legs in the gym. I'll take my basement any fkn day.

Warm-up:
    - 40 lunges
    - 40 BW Squats

Pause Squats:
    135x5
    185x5
    205x5
    225x5
    250x5
    275x5

Feeling money today!!! I can not be stopped.

Front Squats:
    (4:4:1 tempo)

145x5
    185x5
    225x5
    235x4

Wait til this offseason...I'm gonna blow these f_ckers UP!!!

Deadlifts:
    135x8
    185x8
    225x8
    255x8
    275x8
    305x8
    320x9!!!

I'm goin for it today. I will not slow down. Caps locks, bold print, and exclamation points everywhere...cuz that's how the damn session went down!!!

RDLs:
    225x8
    275x6
    275x6

Superset:
    Vertical Leg Press/Calf Extension with 5sec holds

160x20/160x15
    205x20/205x15
    265x15/265x15

My legs are smoked!!! This session was strong and to the point. Nothing fancy here. Just a bar, some plates, a stand, and a platform.

Cardio:
    HIIT Later.

I'm grinding harder than ever. I'm so close, but that's all the more reason to push ever more.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Whats boss man have to say about your progress?

Whats boss man have to say about your progress?
    That we have been pushing a little harder than he would like to, but knows that I'll do what it takes. We have certainly found that carbs are not kind to me and that I handle fats quite well.

Current macros:
    Normal Days - 240p/130c/65f
    Refeed (Twice weekly) - 190p/290c/50f

Down 14lbs in 6wks.

As of mid last week, he said he expected another 7-9lb drop by peak week.

I'll grind til the very last moment.

Side notes:
    Next off season, I'm going to keep carbs moderate to reasonably high, protein at the standard 1.25-1.35g/lb bodyweight, and fats will be experimented with at higher levels. It seems that, coupled with back loading and higher fats, my body stays leaner more consistently. It certainly has benefited me through prep, so I'll be adjusting accordingly through reverse and into offseason.

Olympic Lifting Log:

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn man, absolutely killing it! Nice work
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Damn man, absolutely killing it! Nice work
    Thanks, man.

I literally just keep putting one foot in front of the other, follow the plan, and keep working as hard as I can. There is no secret, just hard work.

Now, if I could get this last little bit of lower ab fat gone, I'd be a happy man.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    That we have been pushing a little harder than he would like to, but knows that I'll do what it takes. We have certainly found that carbs are not kind to me and that I handle fats quite well.

Current macros:
    Normal Days - 240p/130c/65f
    Refeed (Twice weekly) - 190p/290c/50f

Down 14lbs in 6wks.

As of mid last week, he said he expected another 7-9lb drop by peak week.

I'll grind til the very last moment.

Side notes:
    Next off season, I'm going to keep carbs moderate to reasonably high, protein at the standard 1.25-1.35g/lb bodyweight, and fats will be experimented with at higher levels. It seems that, coupled with back loading and higher fats, my body stays leaner more consistently. It certainly has benefited me through prep, so I'll be adjusting accordingly through reverse and into offseason.
    This is what is awesome about bodybuilding and different coaches you see what WORKS FOR YOU, and how we change over time. We are ALWAYS learning our bodies.

what are your major fat sources?

This is what is awesome about bodybuilding and different coaches you see what WORKS FOR YOU, and how we change over time. We are ALWAYS learning our bodies.

what are your major fat sources?
    I'd say close to 90% of my fat comes from whole eggs, 95/5 beef, and chicken. Chicken may not have a ton of fat, but since I really use very little protein powder, that little bit adds up.

I have gotten into the habit of eating a couple eggs each morning, and I have been feeling great through the beginning of each day since making that a staple. This is also a practice that will have offseason carryover.

Olympic Lifting Log:

^^Awesome watch. Well worth an hour of your time. Kelly Starrett breaks down telemetry and effective motion. This one is for you nerds out there.^^

Olympic Lifting Log:

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...I have gotten into the habit of eating a couple eggs each morning, and I have been feeling great through the beginning of each day since making that a staple. This is also a practice that will have offseason carryover.
    Only a couple of eggs each morning?
    I've upped my whole egg intake to four with two whites in the morning.
    I'll even have them later in the day..I am an Egg Slut..I admit it.

I go through 5 dozen in a little over a week.

Killing the weights in here you are!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

I'd say close to 90% of my fat comes from whole eggs, 95/5 beef, and chicken. Chicken may not have a ton of fat, but since I really use very little protein powder, that little bit adds up.

I have gotten into the habit of eating a couple eggs each morning, and I have been feeling great through the beginning of each day since making that a staple. This is also a practice that will have offseason carryover.
    Funny, great minds think alike. My sole sources as well.

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post

I've been doing 3 whole eggs with a chicken sausage each morning. Dice it up, add an oz of broccoli, some sriracha and hot sauce on top, and I'm good to go.

And thanks, brother. I am givin all I got.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Funny, great minds think alike. My sole sources as well.
    The 95/5 is so versatile.

I made homemade sloppy joes tonight. (Refeed today, so I had a little bit of extra carbs to spend on a sauce.)

6oz 95/5
    28g Cabot Habanero Cheese
    34g open pit BBQ sauce
    17g ketchup
    10g sriracha
    ...and apply Frank's Xtra Hot Sauce liberally until desired spice level is attained.

It was spicy and awesome, and it wasn't chicken/brown rice/broccoli out of a Tupperware

Olympic Lifting Log:

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rumor has it Chris is turning into a puss and doing car pushes with one of these this weekend...

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rumor has it Chris is turning into a puss and doing car pushes with one of these this weekend...

Didn't you ever see "Honey I blew up the kid"? That child is actually the size of a large building and so is that Little Tike ride...

Take it back!!! Hahahaha.

This upcoming offseason, there will be no f_cking around. Puss eh?

I'll be doing these just to spite you:

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Didn't you ever see "Honey I blew up the kid"? That child is actually the size of a large building and so is that Little Tike ride...
    Hahahahahaha. I'm in.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fricking killing it up in here, Chris!

I too have been taking in a lot more fat from whole eggs, beef, and also 2% milk. I love my peanut butter, but it's good to switch things up a bit .
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Take it back!!! Hahahaha.

This upcoming offseason, there will be no f_cking around. Puss eh?

I'll be doing these just to spite you:

LOL - Oh you guys!

Plane pulls would be epic!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post

I picked up my egg game this morning for ya...

3 whole eggs & 3 whites. Added some Cabot Low Fat jalepeno jack cheese and some Frank's, and I was money $$$

Then, I ran 4.2 miles in 31min. Not all that impressive, but at no point was I winded or ready to stop. It was a beautiful morning to run through town. The cold air in my lungs let me know I was alive. I was rocking The Art of War on audiobook while running, and in that moment, all was well with the world.

Cardio game is getting as serious as the egg game

Olympic Lifting Log:

Feeling amazing today. Gonna run a little IF today because I have a bunch of errands to take care of. That run this morning set up a really great feel for the day.

Another Dungeon Session!!!

I don't have a ton of equipment for chest, so I made it happen with what I have. Some plates and some DBs, a bench and a bar, and this was a solid session. Even further evidence that Simplicity Is The Key!!!

Hyper Chest:

BB Flat Speed Bench:
    95x25
    135x15 (x7)
    155x15 (x3)

Superset:
    Incline TUT BB Bench (5:2:1 tempo)/Standing Crossover DB Raises

95x15/25x10
    105x15/25x10
    115x15/25x10

Triple Set:
    DB Flies/Elevated Close Push-ups/French Press (3:2:3)

25x15/10/55x20
    (x3)

Those TUT French Presses were brutal after all the Tri work.

CGBP:
    115x20
    (x3)

Superset:
    DB Rear Delt Flies (3sec holds)/Oblique Side Plate Raises

10lbs x 12/45x15 each side
    (x3)

...and, cuz I felt like it...

BB OHP:
    (Wide Grip @ 5:2:5 tempo)

95x10
    (x3)

Weight: 177.2lbs
    Down after yesterday's refeed = winning!!!

Doin dat der WORK!!!
    Last edited by TakedaShingen; 09-25-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh, a little IF! I've used IF throughout my whole prep. Love it!

Also, nice chest/tricep/shoulder workout. I'm burning just reading it.

Love it when I get a new prep low (doesn't happen often) right after a refeed!
    My 2014 off-season and prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139229683

Prep is a piece of cake. Why? I got kids, four of 'em, nothing harder than that.

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Oh, a little IF! I've used IF throughout my whole prep. Love it!

Also, nice chest/tricep/shoulder workout. I'm burning just reading it.

Love it when I get a new prep low (doesn't happen often) right after a refeed!
    Yeah, I commented on that in your log. How do you set yours up? Eat breakfast and then nothing until dinner, or, do you go through the whole day from wake up until you hit that window of food?

Olympic Lifting Log:

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Getting closer and closer

I know your going to keep pushing all the way

Enjoy seeing it all coming together
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Getting closer and closer

I know your going to keep pushing all the way

Enjoy seeing it all coming together
    My man, Dean.

Always good to see you in here. And you know it.

Olympic Lifting Log:

I ran IF yesterday and found that it fits in perfect with my schedule of constant movement. Today will follow the same pattern.

I ran the same course as yesterday and shaved 5 full minutes off. When I was lacing my shoes, I decided I was gonna give that pavement f_ckin hell. That's exactly what I did. It was a little more than MISS for sure, but now's the time to hustle. Cardio is feeling STRONG!!!

After my run, I did some mobility work for about 30min. I'm feeling sharp lately.

Back:

DB Rows:
    (3:2:3 tempo...dead stop at bottom)

50x15
    (x3)

Just warmin up!!!

Deads:
    135x10
    135x20
    155x20
    225x10 (x5)
    245x10
    275x10
    275x8

Seated Good Mornings:
    (3:2:3 tempo)

75x12
    75x12
    85x10

Those were tough. My lower back is smoked!!!

Triple Set:
    BB Curls/DB Hammers/Hammer Grip Pull-ups with 3sec holds

75x10/20x10each arm/BWx8
    75x10/20x10each arm/BWx7
    85x10/20x10each arm/BWx5

Superset:
    Plate Shrugs with 5sec holds/Oblique Side Plate Raises

45x20/45x20 per side
    (x2)

Overall:
    This session was quick and to the point. I only had about 40min total, so I figured I would hit some deads and whatever else sparked my interest. Good Mornings felt solid. Haven't done those in quite a while.

I feel absolutely tremendous. Unstoppable!!!

Weight: 175.2!!!!!!!!!

Gonna hit sub 170. Grind these last weeks home. Big thanks to all the good bros in here. You've all help keep this fire goin.

Olympic Lifting Log:

antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hell yea! Shaving 5 minutes off is no joke! Days keep passing and you keep getting stronger. Great work
    IG: antevans007

TEAM DEMON

2013 NPA Mr/Ms. North Carolina - 1st Place Junior and 1st Place Novice Overall
    2013 INBF Natural Atlantic Coast Championship - 3rd Place Open Bantamweight

Follow along on my journey! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147591933

Originally Posted by antevans007 View Post
    Hell yea! Shaving 5 minutes off is no joke! Days keep passing and you keep getting stronger. Great work
    Thanks, brother.

I worked for that 5min, I can tell you that lol. There was some real breath control going on for the last 7-8min. Felt good. Funny, cuz usually I hate running.

Olympic Lifting Log:

170 is just a number. make sure your holding your strength screw the damn # on the scale!