Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 4325
    Registered User luckynumber13as's Avatar
    luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000)

KIK: patschick83

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nissan Weaver. Jr Nats Class winner and now IFBB Pro

Ugh the hnnnghhh's

"There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^ seriously, is that what you like? She has a nice face but her posture in those pics puts me off. It's the equivalent of a guy making a retarded "hardcore bodybuilder" expression

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    ^^^ seriously, is that what you like? She has a nice face but her posture in those pics puts me off. It's the equivalent of a guy making a retarded "hardcore bodybuilder" expression
    that's the standard bikini poses
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ummm yes? LOL

And I could care less about the poses. She's hot man.

It's the same as a guy throwing a front DB. Do guys out at a bar normally do that sh*t to impress girls? How about a RLS? Nope. If they do...they're probably very unsuccessful.

Hell, I don't even really agree with "bikini" being an IFBB recognized division. One thing I will not deny, a lot these chicks are smoking hot.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    Ummm yes? LOL

And I could care less about the poses. She's hot man.

It's the same as a guy throwing a front DB. Do guys out at a bar normally do that sh*t to impress girls? How about a RLS? Nope. If they do...they're probably very unsuccessful.

Hell, I don't even really agree with "bikini" being an IFBB recognized division. One thing I will not deny, a lot these chicks are smoking hot.
    Don't get me wrong, the girl is attractive.
    I even mentioned that in my post so others wouldn't think I'm gay. I would say the difference between a front double biceps and a bikini pose or whatever you call it, is that a fdb pose is somewhat more respectable. It's part of the judging criteria to evaluate the physique as a whole in bodybuilding. In the bikini division, what are the judges looking for? Who looks the most bangable? It's hard to take the bikini division seriously

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I even mentioned that in my post so others wouldn't think I'm gay. I would say the difference between a front double biceps and a bikini pose or whatever you call it, is that a fdb pose is somewhat more respectable. It's part of the judging criteria to evaluate the physique as a whole in bodybuilding. In the bikini division, what are the judges looking for? Who looks the most bangable? It's hard to take the bikini division seriously
    y u so gay tho bro

Bro i don't disagree with the bikini division being a joke. The men's physique division is essentially the same thing and a joke as well. And a front DB is respectable in what way? lol. To you? To judges? Sure. Is it respectable to a some guy walking on the street? Nope. Probably not lol.

Now you're talking about judging criteria. Who said anything about criteria?

That girl is hot. Plain and simple.

Just like some normal girl on the street my think John Doe IFBB pro bodybuilder is hot.

I thought this is what the thread was about? Hot fit chicks?
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    Bro i don't disagree with the bikini division being a joke. The men's physique division is essentially the same thing and a joke as well. And a front DB is respectable in what way? lol. To you? To judges? Sure. Is it respectable to a some guy walking on the street? Nope. Probably not lol.

Now you're talking about judging criteria. Who said anything about criteria?

That girl is hot. Plain and simple.

Just like some normal girl on the street my think John Doe IFBB pro bodybuilder is hot.

I thought this is what the thread was about? Hot fit chicks?
    I guess it comes down to personal preference. To me, the way the girl is posing is equivalent to making a duck face. It drops an attractive girl down a few points

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guess it comes down to personal preference. To me, the way the girl is posing is equivalent to making a duck face. It drops an attractive girl down a few points
    Dude you came into an IFBB bodybuilding thread of fit girls and essentially insulted someone by saying "is that seriously that you like" when he was following the trend of the entire thread. Did you really not expect to see bikini chicks/dumb bikini poses in here? Are you just naive as (*&# or someone who likes to insult people? Why even come to a thread of girls you apparently aren't attracted to?

Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    Dude you came into an IFBB bodybuilding thread of fit girls and essentially insulted someone by saying "is that seriously that you like" when he was following the trend of the entire thread. Did you really not expect to see bikini chicks/dumb bikini poses in here? Are you just naive as (*&# or someone who likes to insult people? Why even come to a thread of girls you apparently aren't attracted to?
    Easy bro, I already quoted a pic of a girl in here that I thought looked hot. I also commented that the bikini girl had a nice face. I didn't come in here insulting anyone. I was curious if other guys actually found that attractive when a girl poses like a bimbo

luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000)

SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by luckynumber13as View Post
    Dat moose knuckle. HHHHNNNNNGGGGG!
    I don't always do squats on leg day, but when I do, I go ASS TO THE GRASS!

Originally Posted by SWThomas View Post
    Dat moose knuckle. HHHHNNNNNGGGGG!
    You noticed it too?? Lol.

SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That gorgeous body holding the surfboard on page 50 has got me in a surfer girl mood...

That body has expelled children.....

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SWThomas View Post

That body has expelled children.....
    Which goes to show, women > girls

Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by luckynumber13as View Post

Perfect

handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need".
    "waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning"
    I rep back sometimes

Iceman1981's BBing Blog: http://www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^
    Goodness me.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^The day that the fully nude Eva Andressa video was released was a top 10 day in my entire life. That fap was better than a bunch of lays I've had
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by handyman89 View Post
    this woman goes to my gym sometimes, Carla Gutierrez
    Workout Log

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    this woman goes to my gym sometimes, Carla Gutierrez
    mannnnn she gave me the biggest hnnnnnng in this thread /jelly

It's not often, like I've probably only ever seen her 3 times so must be only when shes in the area.
    Workout Log

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    It's not often, like I've probably only ever seen her 3 times so must be only when shes in the area.
    well thanks for the name, found nude vids of her. win.

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    well thanks for the name, found nude vids of her. win.
    YES, time to fap to these vids aswell, i look forward to it

Had to add this one too....

Really? She's hot and all, but nowhere near the hottest in this thread. Not even in the wheelhouse. Not even looking into the wheelhouse with binoculars from another boat.

Time to review all the way back to page 1.
    Last edited by SWThomas; 06-20-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast