Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ajax return to stage LOG - the 2012 tour

Hello all! I've finally had some time to start my new journal!! It's been a long time since I've posted but things are moving along nicely now with my life so I was hoping to reconnect with some old BB forum friends and the excellent motivation they provide

What's new!
    - After a nice start to my first appearance on stage on May 2010 I have taken to heart what the judges have provided me with.
    - noteable weak points from contest that I've been hammering away at (shoulders, abs, legs)
    - I skipped the 2011 season per a discussion with my coach (Dr. Norton) and he felt it was best I stayed in bulk mode
    - I moved to Denver and started a software company and got tremendously busy! (but never compromised my workout schedule)
    - I bulked my way up to 217 the heaviest I've ever weighed (some weight, resulting in not such clean refeed )
    - I have been dieting since January and am currently down to 181 with the help of the Dr.
    - First show is VEGAS BABY Sept. 22, also upcoming are Natural CO in Oct, and finishing with Omaha bluffs classic or OCB midewest states in Illinois for Nov.
    - weeks out, I feel I'm a tad behind schedule but I've never been scared to put in the extra effort!!

last contest pic

bb season 1 and the aftermath bulking

current pics as I tighten up (9 weeks out for first show)

like I said, I feel I'm a bit behind schedule (my last show I weighed in at 159, but hoping I added around 6 - 8 lbs of mass putting me at around 167 which means losing average of 1.5 lbs per week) but I also have faith in Layne's coaching. If anything I'll definitly be ripped up by the October and November shows
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is one more fun one of my 15 year journey (me at 16 on the way right!)

ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

OK! So let's get right into it!!

Today's meals:

Meal 1
    Whey protein with natty pb
    two graham crackers (usually have cereal, but had an e-mergency with work and these were the perfect macro fit)

the rest are as planned
    Meal 2
    chicken ceasar
    rice

Meal 3
    whey
    rice

Meal 4
    chicken
    rice
    mushrooms
    kale

Meal 5
    egg white pancake with walden farms caramel
    puffed rice cereal

I've been doing TONS of different workout programs ranging all over the board. This last 2 years I have really been hitting the deadlifts to hopefully bring up my overall thickness. tonight I'm actually going to start an old favorite backup until showtime Tri-Phase! I haven't ran one of these in over a year and I love the program so much I'm giving it another go.

tonight will be arms and calves!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You know I'm in Jax! Go to it my man....
    Team General Mills

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    You know I'm in Jax! Go to it my man....
    Rob! what up bud!? Glad to have you on board, I know you'll help keep me on track time to do work!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In! Good luck. I remember seeing your posing routine from the Wisconsin Badger classic. It was a good one.

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    In! Good luck. I remember seeing your posing routine from the Wisconsin Badger classic. It was a good one.
    thanks Rypt1! I'll hopefully cook up an even better routine for this season
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed and ready to watch this go down Jax! Bring it!

BTW, I see you got some new ink on dem calfs...nice
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Subbed and ready to watch this go down Jax! Bring it!

BTW, I see you got some new ink on dem calfs...nice
    thanks my man! Glad to see you in here! And yup, got some new Alice tats (dragons AND alice in wonderland tats, baking, bodybuilding, software engineering...??? yup, I'm one weird dude lol)
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who you be?

IN!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Who you be?

IN!
    what up Bob! glad to have you here Your last contest prep was very inspiring and full of good eats! I can't say mine will have as many good eats as in the past due to timing and running my company now but maybe I'll throw in some "pizza like" meals on my high carb days.
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what up!

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IN IN IN!

Glad you're back!!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Count me in bro! IN!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    what up!
    T-baby!! what up bud! glad to have you here!

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    IN IN IN!

Glad you're back!!
    Mo!! glad to be back! and with such warm welcomes

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Count me in bro! IN!
    thanks for your support NaturalPursuit! glad to have you along!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subb'd. It's been so quiet around here without you! You've been amazingly dedicated these past months (as seen on FB) despite your personal/professional life distractions. Sounds like you are succeeding in all aspects!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Midwest states you say? Hmm, I just might have to make a note of dropping by.

IN
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Subb'd. It's been so quiet around here without you! You've been amazingly dedicated these past months (as seen on FB) despite your personal/professional life distractions. Sounds like you are succeeding in all aspects!
    AM!! thanks for the kind words Life has been crazy, lots of ups and downs. I'm keeping up with what I'm supposed to do though. I just knew that you all would keep me in line if I started a journal

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Midwest states you say? Hmm, I just might have to make a note of dropping by.

IN
    that would be sweet! I'm all for my fellow forum peeps supporting the me at the big day! thanks!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Workout Name: Phase 1 - Arms/Calves
    Date: 7/30/2012 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
    Notes:
    Good start on the Tri-Phase part 1! nice and easy, strength is steady not on the decrease, and I'm feelin' good

EZ-Bar Curls:
    Set 1 - 100 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 2 - 100 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 100 lbs X 8 reps

Close Grip Bench Press:
    Set 1 - 205 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 2 - 205 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 3 - 205 lbs X 6 reps

Skull Crushers:
    Set 1 - 140 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 2 - 140 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 140 lbs X 8 reps

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    Set 1 - 55 lbs X 6 reps each arm
    Set 2 - 55 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 3 - 55 lbs X 6 reps

machine calf raises:
    Set 1 - 270 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 270 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 3 - 270 lbs X 10 reps

Standing Calf Raises:
    Set 1 - 150 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 2 - 150 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 150 lbs X 8 reps

Elliptical Machine:
    Set 1 - 0 lbs X 0 reps : Calories = 0, Time = 00:26:00 HIIT cardio
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well look who's back!
    Finally off that there Rocky Mountain high....

Count...............1......................2...... ......................3............me in!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Well look who's back!
    Finally off that there Rocky Mountain high....

Count...............1......................2...... ......................3............me in!
    hey Bill! lol, yeah you convinced me to get back into the forum glad to be back!

weight is down some more! down to 180.4 today
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Today's meals:

Meal 1
    Whey protein with natty pb
    cereal

the rest are as planned
    Meal 2
    chicken ceasar
    rice

Meal 3
    whey
    rice

Meal 4
    chicken
    rice
    mushrooms
    kale

Meal 5
    egg white pancake with walden farms caramel
    puffed rice cereal

great day today! had to switch out my leg day with HIIT because I had to pickup my new boat!! Im super excited to get that thing on the water
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Lots of cereal = lots of win

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Lots of cereal = lots of win
    and lots of time saved ! lol
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Had to drive to ND for a wedding so I've been out of pocket for a couple days but workouts and meals are point on! I'll log my last three workouts this afternoon!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Got a good workout in this morning of chest and shoulders tri phase 1. internet connection has been BRUTAL to find a good one.

Workout Name: Phase 1 - Chest/Shoulders
    Date: 8/4/2012 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
    Notes:
    got to workout in my cousin's gym Gold's gym in ND. It was a great time! I'm down to 179.4 and feeling good!

Barbell Bench Press:
    Set 1 - 225 lbs X 4 reps
    Set 2 - 205 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 3 - 205 lbs X 6 reps

Dumbbell Incline Press:
    Set 1 - 100 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 2 - 95 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 3 - 90 lbs X 6 reps feeling a bit heavy

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press:
    Set 1 - 205 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 2 - 205 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 3 - 205 lbs X 6 reps

Dumbbell Side Laterals:
    Set 1 - 40 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 2 - 40 lbs X 6 reps each arm
    Set 3 - 40 lbs X 6 reps each arm

Dips:
    Set 1 - 180 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 2 - 180 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 3 - 180 lbs X 6 reps

oh, and it's high carb day today!!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Finally made it back to good ol' DENVER!! Best part is, I get to stay at home for an entire FOUR weeks until I have to travel again Time to do some major damage to the log book on my journey to Vegas!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    Finally made it back to good ol' DENVER!! Best part is, I get to stay at home for an entire FOUR weeks until I have to travel again Time to do some major damage to the log book on my journey to Vegas!
    When is this show in Vegas?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    When is this show in Vegas?
    I'm currently 7 weeks out! (Sept. 22) I think I'm cutting it pretty close but I have faith in the nutrition Oh, and my wife said my abs are noticably better! thanks for keeping after me on those. I'm really hoping they pop better this season.
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    Was out there last year visiting relatives. A great city and tons of hiking!