Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anatropin, ASGT, thedarce and the Mundials! Let’s do this!

Want to thank Des for sending me not only a bottle of Anatropin, but Anavite, Myofusion, and samples of Cinn Roll & Choc PB myofusion.

Also thanks to Cassie at LG for sending me a tub of Anadraulic State will use it solely as my only pre workout for the entire run of anatropin.

Other supps will be.

fish oils
    Myofusion Chocolate
    Muscle Milk PBC [fu@k y’all was $9 for 2.5lbs, so inb4 metals, macro, etc etc talk]
    Karbolyn
    Lclt 2g a day
    greens+

Goal is to continue to gradually recomp, the Mundials are in the beginning of June. Timing wise, I should have finished anatropin 1 week before the tournament, will be adding DAA in the beginning of the 4th week to help carry over into the tournament. I’ve ran DAA numerous times before, love it, normally feel results [recovery] 12 days from start use. I should still be able to judge anatropin properly with no conflict of DAA.

Personally right now my knee is shot, can’t shoot right now, and I don’t feel comfortable going all out in practice. I really feel the pain the next 2 days so I always have to hold back. Will be using the next month to asses my knee. To help it get my knee ready for the mundials.

diet: i will be aiming for 1g of both protein and carbs per day, fat as long as it's a good fat it will be welcomed. i love to eat, meso/endo morph at hard, and can easily put down hundreds of carbs at a sit in so that's what i mostly like to watch over. i usually do the 154 weight class but will do the 181 this year. i lose too much strength when i cut down. so i will try out this weight class in a tournament.

so lets do this. i'm ready!

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed in.

The knee, iknowthatfeel
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 anatropin at 830AM

2 scoops of ASGT pre workout in 14oz of water.
    this is my second time taking ASGT, first time was 1 scoop in 12oz of water and i liked the taste, had a good shoulder workout. didnt really feel the energy so i tried 2 scoops today. the taste somehow changed drastically, very chemical, very gritty texture, which i knew coming in. will add more water tomorrow

::: LEGS:::
    leg extensions
    50x15
    70x15
    100x12
    130x12
    140x12

laying leg curls
    40x12
    60x12
    80x12

squats [atg]
    95 x12
    115 x10
    135 x10

leg press [all the way down]
    1pl x15
    2pl x15
    3pl x10
    4pl x10

30min elliptical

i have to baby my knee right now, i've noticed with full ROM and ATG my knee doesn't feel bad, when i go heavy with partial reps it takes a beating on my knee where i end up limping for days. i felt nauseous after the laying leg curls, dont know why, but solid workout, still felt energized so i did 30 mins on the elliptical, was hypnotized watching the replay of the clipper game. who saw that coming!

Originally Posted by DiabeticLifter View Post
    Subbed in.

The knee, iknowthatfeel
    torn meniscus? acl?

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i will be here along for the needed witness. "HellYa"!!!!

ah yea the taste thing is deffinately chemicle after you go 2 full scoops... so much so.. i actually enjoy the OG flavor much better... and everyone hated it. im not a fruit punch kinda guy to begin with but ya... whew thats a tough swill early in the morning sometimes.

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    i will be here along for the needed witness. "HellYa"!!!!

ah yea the taste thing is deffinately chemicle after you go 2 full scoops... so much so.. i actually enjoy the OG flavor much better... and everyone hated it. im not a fruit punch kinda guy to begin with but ya... whew thats a tough swill early in the morning sometimes.
    yup, the first taste woke me up in the morning, didn't even have to wait for the caffeine to kick in.

thanks for following along!

WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN

I drink my asgt warm

it isn't dramatically better or worse it just helps with some of the grit

Originally Posted by WarEeyore View Post
    IN

I drink my asgt warm

it isn't dramatically better or worse it just helps with some of the grit
    thanks, i'll try that tomorrow.

RegalChachi69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RegalChachi69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RegalChachi69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RegalChachi69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RegalChachi69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RegalChachi69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RegalChachi69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RegalChachi69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    Want to thank Des for sending me not only a bottle of Anatropin, but Anavite, Myofusion, and samples of Cinn Roll & Choc PB myofusion.

Also thanks to Cassie at LG for sending me a tub of Anadraulic State will use it solely as my only pre workout for the entire run of anatropin.

Other supps will be.

fish oils
    Myofusion Chocolate
    Muscle Milk PBC [fu@k y’all was $9 for 2.5lbs, so inb4 metals, macro, etc etc talk]
    Karbolyn
    Lclt 2g a day
    greens+

Goal is to continue to gradually recomp, the Mundials are in the beginning of June. Timing wise, I should have finished anatropin 1 week before the tournament, will be adding DAA in the beginning of the 4th week to help carry over into the tournament. I’ve ran DAA numerous times before, love it, normally feel results [recovery] 12 days from start use. I should still be able to judge anatropin properly with no conflict of DAA.

Personally right now my knee is shot, can’t shoot right now, and I don’t feel comfortable going all out in practice. I really feel the pain the next 2 days so I always have to hold back. Will be using the next month to asses my knee. To help it get my knee ready for the mundials.

diet: i will be aiming for 1g of both protein and carbs per day, fat as long as it's a good fat it will be welcomed. i love to eat, meso/endo morph at hard, and can easily put down hundreds of carbs at a sit in so that's what i mostly like to watch over. i usually do the 154 weight class but will do the 181 this year. i lose too much strength when i cut down. so i will try out this weight class in a tournament.

so lets do this. i'm ready!
    My library
    My History
    Books on Google Play

Earl Mindell's Supplement Bible
    Front Cover
    Earl Mindell, Carol Colman
    4 Reviews
    Simon & Schuster, Jan 21, 1998 - 304 pages
    A nutrition expert takes a look at the pros and cons of dietary supplements, such as amino acids, antioxidants, energy boosters, natural hormones, and all other supplements that promise increased muscle mass while reducing fat. Original. 75,000 first printing. Tour.
    From inside the book

What people are saying - Write a review
    Great to Have
    User Review - agratyle50 - Overstock.com

Ordered this book and Earl Mindell's Vitamin Bible. This book is new. I love this book because it is so handy to use. It's short and to the point and offers good information. The introduction is a ... Read full review
    Review: Earl Mindell's Supplement Bible: A Comprehensive Guide to Hundreds of NEW Natural Products that Will Help You Live Longer, Look Better, Stay Heathier, ... and Much More! (Better Health for 2003)
    User Review - Natalie - Goodreads

Another great resource for herbs, vitamins, etc. Read full review
    Related books
    Earl Mindell's New Herb Bible
    Earl Mindell
    Prescription for Herbal Healing
    Phyllis A. Balch
    The Rosedale Diet
    Ron Rosedale, Carol Colman
    Your Complete Guide to Illnesses and Their Natural Remedies
    Steven Bratman
    The Antioxidant Miracle
    Lester Packer, Carol Colman
    Shed 10 Years in 10 Weeks
    Julian Whitaker, Carol Colman
    Earl Mindell's Food as Medicine
    Earl Mindell
    Herbal Defense
    Robyn Landis, Karta Purkh Singh Khalsa
    The Health Detective's 456 Most Powerful Healing Secrets
    Nan Kathryn Fuchs
    Contents
    The Hot Hundred

Hot News About Old Favorites

Fat Burners and Sports Supplements

Copyright

8 other sections not shown
    Other editions - View all
    May 21, 2002
    Limited preview
    Jan 21, 1998
    Limited preview
    Common terms and phrases
    Alzheimer's anti-inflammatory antidepressant antioxidant arthritis ashwagandha athletes Ayurvedic bacteria blood levels blood pressure body builders boost brain cancer cells capsules daily carotenoids cartilage cause Chinese chitosan cholesterol chromium collagen compounds cordyceps cream creatine damage depression DHEA diabetes diet dose drugs emu oil enhance extract Facts formulas free radicals ginkgo biloba ginseng green tea growth guarana heart disease herb herbal high blood homeopathic hormone immune function immune system improve increase infections L-carnitine lipoic acid liver lycopene medicine melatonin menopause NADH natural food stores natural healer normal NSAIDs omega-3 fatty acids pain patients PCOs percent Personal Advice physician or natural placebo Possible Benefits pregnenolone prescription problems promote propolis protect protein Recently reduce relieve remedy researchers Right Amount Take risk Saint John's wort side effects skin sports supplements stimulate studies have shown studies show symptoms tablets daily testosterone treat treatment tumors vitamin women

DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    torn meniscus? acl?
    bone came out
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it fell rite out?? like it was laying on the ground next to you "fell out"??

2 anatropin 8AM

1.5 scoops of ASGT 30 mins pre workout
    ::CHEST Power:::

Incline Db press
    45x12
    55x10
    65x8
    75x8

Flat DB flys
    45x12
    50x10
    55x8
    60x8

Incline BP
    135x10
    155x8
    225x6

Flat DB Press
    70x10
    75x8
    80x6

Peck Deck
    115x10
    130x8

i got a call during my chest workout, work wanted me earlier than expected. so i had to hurry up, just move the weight rather than slow and steady, focusing on squeezing the muscle. ASGT with warm water still isn't good, lol the first half of the 15oz is decent, when it stats getting to the grit it gets harder to swallow and enjoy. day 2 of Anatropin, and didn't notice, nor did i expect to see anything today or this week.

do u have a shaker cup??? i recomend this... do 2 full scoops and add 4-5 ice cubes, and a little of that milo water flavoring.. or crystal lite..( find a few tantilizing flavors and experiment) then fill in 2 cup of water and shake vigorously until water is good and cold and your concoction is mixed thouroughly. also i have addded watermelon hemavol to ASGt and that helps a little too but the asgt kind bleeds through.. anyhow.. there is no mistaken the great endurance that asgt offers.

do u have a shaker cup??? i recomend this... do 2 full scoops and add 4-5 ice cubes, and a little of that milo water flavoring.. or crystal lite..( find a few tantilizing flavors and experiment) then fill in 2 cup of water and shake vigorously until water is good and cold and your concoction is mixed thouroughly. also i have addded watermelon hemavol to ASGt and that helps a little too but the asgt kind bleeds through.. anyhow.. there is no mistaken the great endurance that asgt offers.
    i will try that tomorrow, i was thinking something like diet 7up hopefully the carbonation would help with getting the grit off the bottom.

2anatropin @ 9AM

:::Shoulders::
    2 scoops of ASGT 45 mins before workout
    Seated Db Mil Press
    20x10
    25x10
    30x10
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10

reverse peck deck
    100x10
    115x10
    120x10

side lateral cable rises [triple drop set]
    15 x failure
    10 x failure
    5 x failure

Bent over db rises
    20x10
    17x10
    15x10

Incline Side-lying Lateral Raises
    [3x down the rack]
    17x10
    15x10
    10x10
    7.5x10

upright row
    50x10
    70x10
    80x6

i felt good today, full of energy, and great endurance. loving the effects more and more of ASGT, just need to find the right way to make it a bit more tolerable. but no doubt, this is a very nice pre workout. i do find it funny that the grit i find in the bottom of my shaker cup i can see sitting there perfectly in the tub. small specks of clear and what looks like pepper. they never dissolve but as long as the workouts keep staying the same or get better then i will continue to drinking it down.

just keep swirlin!..

Looking good breh!

checkin in for the day..

sup?

everything is going great.

finally found my perfect way to drink ASGT, shaker cup full of ice, half way filled with water, 2 scoops. the colder the better with ASGT. i didn't even notice any grit at the bottom of my shaker cup. so good endurance is getting to the best it's been, recovery time is shortening. and i have energy for the whole day. i have noticed increase in hungry and especially a thirst that never seems to be fulfilled.

didn't go to the gym today, went to a midnight showing of the avengers. last night, then didn't sleep till about 4AM this morning, and woke up at 8, not good, gonna let my body rest, just do some light jiu jitsu work tonight.

and the movie was???

yeah bro ASGT ice cold is the only way to swill!

and the movie was???

yeah bro ASGT ice cold is the only way to swill!
    avengers of course.
    soo good, gotta find a good reason to go again.

2 anatropin 830AM

:::CHEST- HEAVY :::
    ASGT 1 scoop 40 mins pre workout, 2nd scoop added for the ride there, and first 3 sets

Incline DB Press
    30x15
    40x15
    50x12
    60x10
    70x8
    80x6

Flat DB Press
    60x10
    70x8
    80x6
    90x6

Incline Chest machine
    1 plate x10
    2 plates x8
    [went to the rest room and some dude decided to use it, and camp there for the next 40 minutes]

flat db flies
    50 x 10
    55 x 10
    60 x 8

Peck deck
    130 x 12
    150 x 10

Cable cross overs low
    30 x failure
    25 x failure
    **drop sets done 3 times**

it was a horrible idea separating my ASGT scoops, I've done it in the past with other pre workouts, but today i felt a lil sick/nauseous all workout. i think that made me a bit uneasy during my whole workout. i told myself in the morning, today i was going into the gym, to work out, to tear my chest apart, fiber by fiber, forcing it to breakdown so it can grow. typing this up,i would say yeah i felt pretty alpha getting towards the gym. i will blame ASGT for that, well not blame but thank. tomorrow i'm gonna try 1.5 scoops. wasn't feeling "it" during peck deck so i switched over to cable cross overs. felt better, but i left the gym not satisfied. i need to push myself, i need to take my own music. it's hard to push to when the gym is playing alanis morissette. i'm feeling the recovery and energy in and outta the gym but not the strength. thirst is high, so is appetite, i listen to it, and eat accordingly. try hard to keep it "clean"

PS

this got me pumped up! if you dont know who it is, the Borat looking dude is a beast, world champion, open weight, his weight, GI, NoGI. dude moves like water, never against you, but with you. honestly its art in motion.

and he's fighting Nick Diaz, solid jiu jitsu, with tons of heart. will be good

yea no need to sip out a extra scoop just prior to lifting.. its actually designed to be in you well before your work out so it has time to work its magic.... i recomend you eat a medium sized meal 2 hrs prior to your lifts if you can... this will help you stay stronger feeling and hopefully keep you from feeling queezy

yea no need to sip out a extra scoop just prior to lifting.. its actually designed to be in you well before your work out so it has time to work its magic.... i recomend you eat a medium sized meal 2 hrs prior to your lifts if you can... this will help you stay stronger feeling and hopefully keep you from feeling queezy
    i'll try to eat. i usually wake, change into workout clothes and head to the gym. will try to find out a routine so i can try it out in this manner

no worries... if you cant eat prior to training at least try to have your full serving sitting in your belly a good 30 mins before you head to the gym. lets face it.. ASGT isnt a heavily stimmed product any how. really you take it for different reasons than the usual ones for other pres.

:::Shoulders:::
    Seated Mil Db Press
    20x15
    25x15
    30x10
    35x10
    40x10
    45x8
    50x8

Reverse Peck Deck
    100x12
    110x10
    115x10

cable side laterals
    30x8
    20x10
    10x12
    ***triple drop set done twice***

Cable Rope Rear-Delt Rows
    (totally forgot the weight) but did it for 3 sets, 10-12 rep range and didnt feel it in my rear delts.

seated side lateral db raises
    15x10
    17.5x10
    20x10

Upright rows
    50x10
    60x10
    80x8

ASGT was good, did 3 scoops today. waited about 45 minutes before working out. felt really good. focus was the best it's been so far from this tub.

nice.. i forgot the ole 3 scoop trick! lol

2anatropin 9AM

:::Back Heavy:::

Lat Pull Down
    100x15
    110x15
    120x10
    130x8
    140x6
    150x5

Dead Lifts
    45x15
    115x15
    185x10
    225x8
    275x8
    315x6

Bent over BB Rows
    115x10
    135x10
    135x8

Seated Cable Row
    120x10
    130x8
    140x6
    150x6

really felt good today. lots of energy, lotta strength. will start speaking about anatropin. energy is up, not as high as it gets with DAA, but it's good. constantly feeling of being in a good mood all day. noticed a longer pump in my muscles. hunger is high, thirst is ridiculous. noticed bloat,bloat and bloat. want to say it's cause of the ASGT. i always look bloated after my workouts. maybe i'm drinking too much water [60-75oz] during workouts. knee pain is still there with me, making it hard to train.

try wrapping you knee with castor oil for a few days a week. itll probably help you tremendously.