thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bio Pulse Madness!

Bio Pulse Madness! - Bodybuilding

If you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

for some reason this has quote has been in my head every time I’ve used Bio Pulse Madness, i think it has to do with this, i had a crappy rushed workout and felt like madness was a crappy product, hyped up only to let me down, the next 2 workouts with madness i pushed myself, pushed myself to a new leg extension PR, and dead lift PR[ well for reps]. seemed the harder i went, the better madness performed. and it impressed the hell out of me. very good job Bio Pulse.

would like to thank everyone who made this sample tub possible.

Profile: 8/10 ingredient wise I’m in love with the product, it's the dosing of them, at 180ish, all I ever needed was 1 scoop and I had serious energy/focus. Didn't even cross my mind to do 2. but at 1 scoop you're getting tons of under dosed ingredients.

Taste: 8/10 Thank god the flavor had NUMB in it, I would honestly be freaking out if I didn't know there was going to be numbing, numbing of tongue, mouth, and back of the throat. Well that was with water used as directed [12oz]. Honestly taste is horrible at 12oz's of water, it gets delicious at around 16oz.

Focus 10/10: the focus and energy is well simply put madness, would rank it up there with craze/focus xt. Feels a different type of focus, I felt/was more productive with it. I did notice having a headache as soon as I was done with my first use of madness, I ate something small and it went away.

Energy 10/10 I consider myself a stim junkie, it's easy for me to ingest 500-700mg of caffeine a day. Yet at 1 scoop of madness I got a great high/rush from madness enough to do a full leg day, then add 45 minutes of cardio after.

Overall 9/10 forgot to mention the smell, smells exactly like weed, and left my shaker cup stained with the smell. About 5 uses later it's still there but the smell isn't as bad. I did enjoy madness and will highly consider adding it to my staple, I suggest if people havent jumped on the deal to get a tub from biopulse you do so.

Would also like to say, I am sorry to BioPulse I did hear bb.com turned down madness and if it was because of a crease on the label and price point then bb.com just did something completely foolish. I've received things from bb.com with crooked labels/ bubbled behind the labels. Very very sad ness.

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review Darce. I also prefer a bit more water than 12oz, the flavoring is pretty strong. Just have to find that sweet spot.
    Benes

XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    Thanks for the review Darce. I also prefer a bit more water than 12oz, the flavoring is pretty strong. Just have to find that sweet spot.
    I must say that Biopulse is a great product. Would also like to thank you for not having a prop. blend.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kinda missin my sample tub, loved the taste and fact it made my tongue so a little numb. It was fun to sip on throughout the day as an all day energy kick while at work.

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    kinda missin my sample tub, loved the taste and fact it made my tongue so a little numb. It was fun to sip on throughout the day as an all day energy kick while at work.
    yeah, i did with my second use, was trying to figure out the right ratio of water to powder and ended up drinking it one afternoon.

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the review!

When Shawn Wells developed the product, he made it so that the max dose was 3 scoops.
    Based on our Beta testing and user feedback we are reformulating for a max dose at 2 scoop (plus a choline source, LCLT , no DAA, and a few other slight changes).

Yes, you heard correct, bb.c turned down our application, for now.
    We are still in communications with them, and just made them a new offer (that hopefully, they cannot refuse).
    See, Madness is expensive to produce, so the selling price is high. This however is not their problem. It is ours.

The first 1000 tubs were produced with the idea of beta testing via giveaways, and now that we have some good feedback we are moving forward with version 2.
    The more bottles you make, the cheaper per bottle it gets. At 1000 tubs, the cost is high. At 10k it will be much more affordable. As you can image, this will be very expensive for a small company like BioPulse to reach, but we have big hopes and a solid game plan.

Once we start placing larger order with our cGMP manufacturer we will be able to offer bb.c better pricing and still turn a profit. Until then, we just have to suck it up, and keep pushing forward in hopes that they see a value in stocking our brand due to customer demand or potential.

I am confident that once we get them the price (and packaging) they want, things will transition just as they should. To do this however we might have to take a hit on this back and lose money on the sale until we can get our pricing where we want it.
    For now, we just stay positive and keep moving forward with our 4 other products int he que

Thanks again for a wonderful review!
    Congrats on the new PR too btw.

ANT
    Last edited by BioPulse; 04-01-2012 at 03:17 PM.
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BioPulse View Post
    Thanks for the review!
    When Shawn Wells developed the product, he made is so that the max dose was 3 scoops.
    Based on our Beta testing and user feedback we are reformulating for a max dose at 2 scoop (plus a choline source, LCLT , no DAA, and a few other slight changes).
    Yes, bb.c turned down our application, for now.
    We are still in communications with them, and just made them a new offer (that hopefully, they cannot refuse).
    Our product is expensive to produce, but that is not their problem. It is ours.
    The first 1000 tubs were produces with the idea of beta testing via giveaways, and now that we have some good feedback we are moving forward with version 2.
    Once we start placing larger order with our cGMP manufacturer our price will go down, and so will the price we offer to BB.c. Until then, we just have to suck it up, and keep pushing forward in hopes that they see a value in stocking our brand.

I am confident that once we get them the price (and packaging) they want, things will transition just as they should.
    For now, we just stay positive and keep moving forward with our 4 other products int he que

ANT

I like where this is going.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the review!

When Shawn Wells developed the product, he made it so that the max dose was 3 scoops.

See, Madness is expensive to produce, so the selling price is high. This however is not their problem. It is ours.

The first 1000 tubs were produced with the idea of beta testing via giveaways, and now that we have some good feedback we are moving forward with version 2.
    The more bottles you make, the cheaper per bottle it gets. At 1000 tubs, the cost is high. At 10k it will be much more affordable. As you can image, this will be very expensive for a small company like BioPulse to reach, but we have big hopes and a solid game plan.

Once we start placing larger order with our cGMP manufacturer we will be able to offer bb.c better pricing and still turn a profit. Until then, we just have to suck it up, and keep pushing forward in hopes that they see a value in stocking our brand due to customer demand or potential.

I am confident that once we get them the price (and packaging) they want, things will transition just as they should. To do this however we might have to take a hit on this back and lose money on the sale until we can get our pricing where we want it.

ANT
    All the best brah. I would have to order a tub soon.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review!

ANT
    You will absolutely be able to get into BB with the new labels and higher margins for the retailer.

Economies of scale... I cant even imagine how inexpensive a tub of jack3d is with how damn many they sell and how cheap all of the particular raws they use already are. I would estimate $1/tub even at 30 points off wholesale that leaves retailers, distributors, manufacturer with margins and the end consumer with a low low price... its harder to do for smaller companies with more complex ingredients that use more expensive raws both due to not buying hundreds of kilos and due to the fact that not everything out there is nearly as cheap as caffeine, creatine mono and beta alanine.

/rant

Keep up the great work BioPulse, I cannot wait to try V2!!!

Thanks for the review!

very good to hear, this is sounding better and better,

ANT
    honestly i can't wait to see what else is in store from biopulse, hopefully bb.com gets smart and starts working with you.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lots of good info in here. Really really glad you enjoyed the sample tub though my man.