kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

3 whey protein per day with proper meal?

Ok, I'm new to this forum.

So, this is my problems. Well, I don't substitute my daily proper meal with whey protein (AST Sport Science Advanced Whey Protein), but I add on 3 protein shakes daily.

Here's what I done usually on OFF day.
    Morning, right after I wake up, 1 tablespoon of whey protein

breakfast (usually oatmeal + milk) is around 30 minutes later after the intake of whey pretein.

At noon, lunch. I try my best take in chicken, egg, fish, all sort of protein

Around 4pm, whey protein, again 1 tablespoon

Dinner, around 7pm

Before bed, 1 table spoon of protein shake

Here's what I done usually on WORKOUT day.

Basically all the same, except, I take whey protein at 4pm, then work out around 4.15 pm, roughly like that. My workout time usually last only 1 hour.
    Right after my workout, I immediately take 1 tablespoon of whey protein.

So, is there any problem(like excessive protein intake)?

Thanks for your response guys!!!!!!

o2nguyen will become famous soon enough. (+50) o2nguyen will become famous soon enough. (+50) o2nguyen will become famous soon enough. (+50) o2nguyen will become famous soon enough. (+50) o2nguyen will become famous soon enough. (+50) o2nguyen will become famous soon enough. (+50) o2nguyen will become famous soon enough. (+50) o2nguyen will become famous soon enough. (+50) o2nguyen will become famous soon enough. (+50) o2nguyen will become famous soon enough. (+50) o2nguyen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1g of protieb per lb is all you need and it doesnt matter where ur protien comes from

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only use whey when you cannot eat a whole meal.

Whole food is so much better than a shake. There is no reason why you cannot eat whole food to hit your macros

Use a shake post workout if anything
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Op, your post displays a serious lack of nutritional knowledge. I suggest that you go to the nutrition forum

here --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Then…

RobinK101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From what I've been told, if you keep taking protein and don't work out enough or take too much protein you can start to gain excess fat instead of muscle.

MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RobinK101 View Post
    From what I've been told, if you keep taking protein and don't work out enough or take too much protein you can start to gain excess fat instead of muscle.
    Hi Robin,

If you eat too many calories from anything, the excess can be stored as fat. However, on a calorie-for-calorie basis, the excess protein you eat is significantly less likely to be stored as fat as compared to excess fat and carbohydrates. Protein will also keep you feeling fuller longer along with other advantages. This is why bodybuilders cut mostly carbs and if anything increase protein intake when they are dieting.
    Mark Gilbert B.Sc (Nutrition)
    Head of R & D, Grenade Ltd
    Editor of FitnessInventor.com

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RobinK101 View Post
    You too need to read the stickies in the nutrition section. It isn't about which magic food you eat that makes you fat. Rather it is about overall caloric intake, so yes, if you are eating at maintenance level and force yourself to have a prebed casein shake, or cottage cheese and that pre-bed meal puts you into a caloric excess, you will gain fat. Is the pre-bed meal to blame or any of the other calories you ingested earlier during the day? Blame whatever you want, bottom line is a chronic caloric excess will result in fat gains.

MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kennam60 View Post
    Ok, I'm new to this forum.

So, this is my problems. Well, I don't substitute my daily proper meal with whey protein (AST Sport Science Advanced Whey Protein), but I add on 3 protein shakes daily.

Here's what I done usually on OFF day.
    Morning, right after I wake up, 1 tablespoon of whey protein

breakfast (usually oatmeal + milk) is around 30 minutes later after the intake of whey pretein.

At noon, lunch. I try my best take in chicken, egg, fish, all sort of protein

Around 4pm, whey protein, again 1 tablespoon

Dinner, around 7pm

Before bed, 1 table spoon of protein shake

Here's what I done usually on WORKOUT day.

Basically all the same, except, I take whey protein at 4pm, then work out around 4.15 pm, roughly like that. My workout time usually last only 1 hour.
    Right after my workout, I immediately take 1 tablespoon of whey protein.

So, is there any problem(like excessive protein intake)?

Thanks for your response guys!!!!!!
    Hi Kennam,

You should probably be having at least one "scoop" (at least about 20 grams per serving) not tablespoon of protein . Keep in mind that whey protein delivers the most BCAAs and essential amino acids of any protein source on a "per gram" basis.
    Mark Gilbert B.Sc (Nutrition)
    Head of R & D, Grenade Ltd
    Editor of FitnessInventor.com

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Op, your post displays a serious lack of nutritional knowledge. I suggest that you go to the nutrition forum

here --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Then…

pic-win right here. on spread

Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    pic-win right here. on spread
    Feel free to copy the image and use freely. I probably will be posting this myself quite a bit.

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Feel free to copy the image and use freely. I probably will be posting this myself quite a bit.
    given the amount of times that this advice needs to be said every day, I will gladly use it to save time

kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennam60 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    @MarkGilbert, I don't know what is mean by 1 scoop. By 1 tablespoon, I mean the big spoon that we use when eating, but I take as much as I can with the 1 tablespoon. From the whey protein container, it said, use 1 scoop, which is 32 grams. And the protein contain is 24 grams. Is there any chances 1 scoop is equal to the 1 tablespoon that I use?

I'm currently at 70kg, 172cm. By theory, I should take around 150grams of protein per day. But will that lead to kidney failure?

Thanks again guys.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kennam60 View Post
    @MarkGilbert, I don't know what is mean by 1 scoop. By 1 tablespoon, I mean the big spoon that we use when eating, but I take as much as I can with the 1 tablespoon. From the whey protein container, it said, use 1 scoop, which is 32 grams. And the protein contain is 24 grams. Is there any chances 1 scoop is equal to the 1 tablespoon that I use?

I'm currently at 70kg, 172cm. By theory, I should take around 150grams of protein per day. But will that lead to kidney failure?

Thanks again guys.
    Yea your kidneys probably already are shot man pls go see a doctor. As per your protein scoop please use a teaspoon.

Not srs
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.