thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Man Swagger review

I'd like to thank MustangManGT for a sample of Man Swagger & Game Day!

For those of you not familiar with the product here is the ingredient panel:

I'm still relatively new to Nootropics and currently use them on days I need to get Sh!t done and can't really let myself get caught up in the real world. I will be basing this review off 1 package, 1 sample consisting of 3 pills, dosed two pills upon waking, then the third pill 30 minutes after. I was hoping that having a staggered dosing it would help prolong the effects of Swagger.

Profile: 9.5/10 I really like the profile, NO PROP blend which lets you know how much is in it, no more guessing. No more pixie dusting. Has everything you would want in a brain booster or how I would like to think it, it makes me doer. Lets do a quick run down on the high lights:

N-Acetyl-Tyrosine – the acetylated version of the amino acid tyrosine; it has been shown to increase alertness and mental arousal by increasing the production of catecholamines such as norepinephrine and dopamine.
    Citicoline (CDP Choline) - is a physcostimulant/nootropic. Research indicates that citicoline improves brain function, memory and learning.
    Phenylethylamine (PEA) - stimulates the neurotransmitters that regulate mood and focus, supplementation with PEA has been shown to increase mood and energy.
    DMAE (dimethyl-amino-ethanol) – is chemically similar to choline and works by increasing mental alertness and clarity.
    Bacopa monniera – is an herb with numerous uses in ayurveda – a system of native medicine in India , has been shown to enhance cognition and improve learning.
    Picamilon – is a powerful new class of GABA derivatives that posses the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. Picamilon research demonstrates its ability to reduce anxiety and increase focus/cognition.
    B-6 – is a b-vitamin and co factor in many biochemical processes, including the metabolism of foods, neurotransmitters and hemoglobin.

Only reason why it lost half a point was the 1,3 dime I would love to pop a few more and not have to worry about getting the jittery feeling I get from 1,3 dime.

Focus 9/10 when I took this I accomplished so much. Remember that Cheech and Chong song about Mexican Americans? “Mexican Americans don't like to get up early in the morning but they have to so they do it real slow. “ well that describes me to a “T” well on Swagger all that changed, was up and doing work throughout the house, the things I put off hoping someone else would do. Nope, Swagger had me doing charlie work. [its always sunny reference]

MOOD 10/10 Swagger is good, not only does it give you a good pick me up; it lets you start actually feel good about what you're doing, I noticed a more relaxed easy going change, had chores bills, and a job interview.

this is my opinion, but MAN SPORTS doesn't get the attention it deserves, ive seen the labels and been impressed, I've taken samples of their products and have had great workouts and my productivity went through the roof. this is more than an energy enhancing pill, this is a step forward for nootropics, and another step towards NZT [lolz]

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the great review man! Love me some, it's always sunny lol.
    Free Agent.

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    this is my opinion, but MAN SPORTS doesn't get the attention it deserves
    TOTALLY AGREE. Solid product line and company.

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by benw22 View Post
    totally agree. Solid product line and company.
    x100000000
    Free Agent.

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the support guys.
    Not affiliated

zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wonder how Swagger + Focus XT would do. Though I would avoid taking a full serving of both when stacking, because that would be a total of 425mg caffeine. I'm thinking 1/2 FXT + 2 swagger caps (3 caps is a full serving)

Or, whenever the stim-free FXT comes out, I would like to try it with Swagger.

Originally Posted by zabjudahheart View Post
    I wonder how Swagger + Focus XT would do. Though I would avoid taking a full serving of both when stacking, because that would be a total of 425mg caffeine. I'm thinking 1/2 FXT + 2 swagger caps (3 caps is a full serving)

Or, whenever the stim-free FXT comes out, I would like to try it with Swagger.
    That sounds like a stellar idea. I too am patiently awaiting the release of the caffeine-free Focus XT, the product will stack with just about anything then.
    Free Agent.