Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How was the buttsekz?

OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ask for forgiveness and you shall be saved. It seems like you have, and I hope you have, truly found God.
    Good job with transforming your body, i'm glad to hear you're done with that type of lifestyle.

Registered User greenamphibious's Avatar
    greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You did the crime, paid your time and seem to have improved yourself... good job

I say count your blessings cause if you stronghold the wrong house and you would have left in a bag
    Always room for improvement!

JCaus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCaus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCaus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCaus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCaus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCaus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCaus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCaus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCaus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCaus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCaus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP is a crim so instantly no props

However, transformation is decent, so you do deserve some credit.

But change your attitude. OP you sound like you are claiming being sent to prison, thats pretty low mate. Not impressed one bit

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. biggerthanlavar's Avatar
    biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by greenamphibious View Post
    You did the crime, paid your time and seem to have improved yourself... good job

I say count your blessings cause if you stronghold the wrong house and you would have left in a bag
    Well, he did add more to the story. He said the guy he assaulted was trying to take advantage of his little brother. Honestly, I would have done the same thing.
    Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.

Working to get sub 10% BF for the first time in my life!!!

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OxbowSky View Post
    Ask for forgiveness and you shall be saved. It seems like you have, and I hope you have, truly found God.
    Good job with transforming your body, i'm glad to hear you're done with that type of lifestyle.
    He found a real religion, weight training.

Keep that **** to yourself.

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fookin impressive man.

Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Schlangemann View Post
    How was the buttsekz?
    Detailed description, it might help a kid from making the same mistakes.

dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks! All praise to God!

samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aamon View Post
    I know what I read, and the act he committed is and was disgusting...or are you saying its okay? Yes...bread and water, or, more specifically, the basic necessities for the body to function correctly and allow it to perform tasks though-out the day. If you want luxuries in life, don't commit a crime.

y u mad though?

7% bodyfat here I come Mike Zero's Avatar
    Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good job OP.

What a load!

2 B Tan is 2 B Glorious! SipNPiz's Avatar
    SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on interesting thread
    STEM Wagie Brah
    Oil/commodity based trader

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by t12jm View Post
    Maybe its just me, but posting the story and history without explicitly admitting it was wrong on a forum seems a little like OP is trying to sound like a badass.
    OP is a bad ass. At least, he's badder than you.

/thread

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dweatherholt View Post
    I did it because my younger brother was with the man, drinking at his house. The guy tried to take advantage of him while he was heavily intoxicated.

I was drunk at the time. !
    All the kunts in here giving you $hit would have done the exact same thing in your shoes.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Give him a break!

I did it because my younger brother was with the man, drinking at his house. The guy tried to take advantage of him while he was heavily intoxicated.

I was drunk at the time. And yes I learned my lesson. I am a "small"m guy and its ****ing scary in there! you gotta be really respectful in there. Watch your back. Etc etc. gangs everywhere!

But like I said, i completed a program for drug/alcohol and anger issues, etc etc. And im doing good now. I have a job, and im starting college for computer science in the fall!

Well good on you bro for changing your life! Sounds like you learned your lesson and have changed to be a better man! Everyone makes mistakes and would change history if they could!

xLiddyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xLiddyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xLiddyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xLiddyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xLiddyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xLiddyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xLiddyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xLiddyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xLiddyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xLiddyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xLiddyx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats bro, wish I could get in that shape!

Beliver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beliver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beliver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I read an article that eating more than 1.5g/kg (0.8g/pound) proteins wont give you any better effects. It really seems true after seeing what you achieved without diet high in proteins. You look aesthic for me, that's the amount of mass I'd love to have!
    What was your routine like?
    "Being average is the worst thing you can be."

Enigmabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Enigmabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Enigmabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Enigmabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Enigmabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Enigmabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Enigmabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Enigmabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Enigmabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Enigmabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Enigmabrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    I was expecting this

good transformation btw

paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, were you harrassed in prison, or anally raped?

SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SigEpLaxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, I wasn't sure what I was going to find when I clicked on this thread. It's been an interesting read.

First, I'm not in a position to judge. We've all done something wrong. Admittedly, some worse than others. The trick is to acknowledge it, fix it if you can if not pay your dues and move on. Sounds like you learned from your mistake. Going to school and staying clean...that's good to hear. Don't let the nay sayers get you down.

Second, nice gains dude.
    But did you die?

jkjacob is just really nice. (+1000) jkjacob is just really nice. (+1000) jkjacob is just really nice. (+1000) jkjacob is just really nice. (+1000) jkjacob is just really nice. (+1000) jkjacob is just really nice. (+1000) jkjacob is just really nice. (+1000) jkjacob is just really nice. (+1000) jkjacob is just really nice. (+1000) jkjacob is just really nice. (+1000) jkjacob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fiveten View Post
    Wow strong jealousy. Why don't we just take eye for eye and hang OP with a bungee cord? OP worked hard and I'm 99% sure he suffered a lot to train, eat what **** they get in prison, and build a good physique and you're just hating on him.

Oh and btw lol Lancashire. Have fun marrying your sister

Twat.
    something up with Lancashire ? , you skinny f*ckin *******.

Lethul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I was drunk at the time. And yes I learned my lesson. I am a "small"m guy and its ****ing scary in there! you gotta be really respectful in there. Watch your back. Etc etc. gangs everywhere!

But like I said, i completed a program for drug/alcohol and anger issues, etc etc. And im doing good now. I have a job, and im starting college for computer science in the fall!
    Why was your younger brother even with the man? How would you know if he was trying to take advantage of your brother anyway?

Sounds like a load of bull**** to me. Keep your sob stories to yourself and move on in life. There's no need to share your stories here. You're basically asking for others to forgive you because it will make you feel better.

You say you're doing good now? What is that supposed to mean? If you did what you thought was right then you shouldn't need to change? You're admitting to being 'bad' before jail.

However, nice gains and if you say you're doing better in life now then good. But again, I think you should be keeping your stories to your family and maybe allow them to forgive you.
    "To anyone that ever tells you that you can't do something - tell them to go f*ck themselves." - Guy Cisterino, NPC Competitor

philledoutbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philledoutbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philledoutbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philledoutbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philledoutbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philledoutbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philledoutbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philledoutbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philledoutbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philledoutbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philledoutbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you should go back to prison for a few years, it seems like you are much more productive there.

OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol Al shades made my rep go red from posting about God.
    Sad where this world is, but oh well I was never anybody special on this site anyways lol.

CEOBENJI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CEOBENJI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CEOBENJI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CEOBENJI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CEOBENJI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CEOBENJI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CEOBENJI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CEOBENJI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CEOBENJI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CEOBENJI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CEOBENJI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    u went to jail for an assult ??

mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000)
    reps bro keep your head up i did 15 months in Gainesville Correctional in gaineville florida been out 2 years been lifting and hitting the books but if you wanna go back trust me they got a spot for you don't listen to the negativity on here just don';t become a statistic in the system

cliffs
    - was drunk as fuk ran 2 kids over with my vechile
    - sentenced to 6 months treatment 5 years papers
    - did 2 years paper violated with agg battery
    - sentenced to 24 months with time already in
    - out 2 years finishing my degree / lifting / tongue punching bishs fart boxes

p.s. not proud not acting hard stuff happens when you get yucky with the boys

Don't Drink & Drive (srs)
    Last edited by mileseperez; 07-19-2011 at 06:56 AM.

Planky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Planky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Planky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Planky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Planky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Planky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Planky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Planky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Planky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Planky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Planky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good job OP and way to continue to rebuild your life.

ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Planky View Post
    good job OP and way to continue to rebuild your life.
    This.

Sean Casey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean Casey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean Casey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean Casey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean Casey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean Casey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean Casey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean Casey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean Casey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean Casey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean Casey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where the hell was your God when my mom was dying from cancer. negged.

MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000)
    As a recovering alcoholic (5 months sober to the day) props to the guy for his transformation, both mental and physical.

However, I agree with you about the prison system. It's a freekin' joke.

Originally Posted by Aamon View Post
    If so, which I doubt, your disgusting, and proof that Prison doesn't work. 3000 calories? Should be bread and water, butter if you've been 'nice'.