Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weight: 151.6

Refeed today: 75/520/225

Training update: Training has been awesome, strength is on the rise and I literally wake up every morning excited to head to the gym. I am incorporating a lot of different training programs and techniques together in attempt to improve with the added cals that I have been fortunate to add. I was able to talk to the judges after the show and the two biggest constructive criticism to complete my look is to add to my chest and shoulders which I knew going in but also was able to get to work on right away following the show.
    My current split:
    Day 1: Legs Wide range of reps focusing on heavy reps first then higher reps sets towards the end of an exercise
    Day 3: Shieko DB presses and upper work focuses: Horizontal rowing and delts (TUT techniques)
    Day 5: Occluded leg day. This is something I have been doing consistently on a weekly basis but following my injury I really feel that this is aiding and helping in the healing process so we have devoted a day to it. Crazy intense! I contacted Jeremy Leonneke who is a researcher of occlusion training and he gave me some great tips as well as intensity techniques on how to get the most out of occlusion which has been a big help in continuing to be able to train legs and recovery.
    Day 6: Skieko DB press. Rack pulls, vertical pulling and upper work

Todays workout

Leg press: 1 set (feet up higher on the platform trying to really hammer away at my hams)
    MR 6pps activation x 24 - 6 sets of 5 RP

Leg Press 1 set occluded
    4pps x 30/15/15/15

Occluded RDL DB's
    50's x 15 (4 sets)

Occluded Lying leg curl
    80xfailure (4 sets)

Leg extensions (2 rounds)
    4x15
    4xfailure

Superset
    Lifefitness glute kickback machine 2x12 GREAT MACHINE!
    Adduction 2x12

This workout once the first set started took right at an hour quick and intense! All occluded work is just done with 30 sec rest in between sets.

Here is some info for you all from Jeremy as well as Lyle that Berto gave me re guarding the TUT technique I am implimenting on shoulders.

Really extensive bodybuilding method (I’m not good at thinking up clever names for training like the other writers in this field): The goal of this zone is purely sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, with the emphasis on capillarization and mitochondria moreso than on the other components such as glycogen. As I mentioned above, I think the best approach to this type of training is to forget about reps and do 1 or 2 timed sets of 1-2 minutes with the goal being continuous movement. I would generally recommend isolation exercises above the compounds on this one. Admittedly, you’ll see god if you try to squat continuously for 2 minutes (which I once had a mountain biker I was training do) but you tend to fatigue cardiovascularly when you use those types of exercises.

Occlusion info:
    For example Leg Day 1
    Occluded Leg Press
    Occluded Leg Curls
    Occluded Leg Extensions
    Occluded Calves

Leg Day 2
    Occluded Leg Press
    Occluded Romanian Deadlifts
    Occluded Leg Extensions
    Occluded Calves

obviously you can add in occluded cardio every once in a while but you occluded resistance exercise has the highest impact on muscle...as for rep schemes

i would alternate between the following

1) 30 reps, 15 reps, 15 reps, 15 reps (make this the predominate one though)
    2) 4 sets to failure
    3) 5 sets of 20

rest periods of 30-45 seconds are ideal, i'd shoot for 30

make sure the weight is a low load...make sure you occlude at the top of the thighs for all occluded lower body exercise. make sure you are not in pain when you first apply...if you are, then the wraps are too tight...any pain/discomfort should be from the build up of lactate

Enjoy!
    Matt Jansen

Strength Coach for the Strength Guys
    www.thestrengthguys.com
    Individualized program design for strength and sport specific athletes.

Scivation and Primaforce Representative

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, thanks for sharing all that man, keen to see how it works for you.

If only I could find a way to occlude my chest without strangling myself

mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Although you can't directly occlude your chest, occlude your triceps for chest presses and see what happens again keep the load lighter, but it will cause your triceps to fatigue putting greater emphasis on your chest!
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

Weight this am 151.6

Updated macros
    10/16: fats at 90 carb increase*+ 25g all days.
    training day: 245/440/90
    Off day: 245/400/90
    Refeed: 225/525/75

Yesterdays training
    Sheiko 37 W2 D5 db presses
    Rack pulls mid 2 inches below knee
    - first time with these since a week before the injury worked in linear progression
    285x3
    305x3
    315x3
    335x3
    275x10

Cg pulldowns single arm
    130x6
    145x5 (2 sets)
    115x10
    100x15
    Superset
    Seated cable fly 5x10 1-2 squeeze at contraction

Seated military press. Pause at chest
    115x5
    135x5
    145x5

MR lat pulldown
    130x10 5 sets of 3's

Supinated hammer grip curls
    Superset
    Decline skull crushers

Leg day tomorrow: got some new Elitefts monster mini's I'm going to break in!
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    Wow, thanks for sharing all that man, keen to see how it works for you.

If only I could find a way to occlude my chest without strangling myself
    From Jeremy (will-work4andro) the occlusion guru's research, perform occluded squats before your chest work, it will be the closest thing to occluding the chest.
    CAN and WILL
    100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    www.biolayne.com

Yesterday legs. Today 10 days out!

Strength is on the rise! Had a great one yesterday!

Leg press: elite mini bands on all sets
    Top set:
    9pps x 8
    7pps+25 x 10
    7pps x 15
    6pps x 20

DB stiffs superset Seated calf raise
    90x8
    85x10
    75x15
    65x20
    Focused on constant tension throughout entire movement.

Hammer SL leg curl
    50x10
    60x8
    65x8

Occluded leg press + mini bands
    4ppsx30/10/10/10/10

MR leg ext: 80x15/3/3/3/3/3

Weight today: 152.6

10 days left to push for round 2!
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

Exciting news and coming back down to earth a bit

Wanted to let you guys know that I will be doing the monster mash next weekend in cincy so I am currently 9 days out. My plans following the show was to jump right back into peak week and compete the following weekend here in Atlanta for all of my family and friends to come out and support but last night I get a gift and pleasant surprise that changed my plans. A friend of mine in Texas offered to fly me out and have me stay with her and her husband in order to do the NPC natural texas state championships on Nov 19th. So I am beyond stoked to do that show. That will be my last contest of the year, finishing just in time to spend thanksgiving with the family! Not a macro will be counted

Speaking of Macros my weight has jumped a bit and the changes have been mostly good, possibly a tad bit softer but more importantly I am coming into the issue of my weight again and making my class. Yesterday I woke up at 153.4 and J dropped my carbs 40g hoping it would do the trick, I more than him and the updates I am giving feel that I could be a bit tighter and have lost the dry vascular look a bit that I was holding so well the last week and a half as well so he dropped fats a bit today too. We will see how I respond and adjust accordingly. Resetting for a few days then hoping to add back in to the show.

So Macros with the adjustments over the last two days are now:
    Training: 65/400/265
    Off: 65/360/265
    Still nothing to complain about!

Our plans for the peak week next week are to be as consistent as possible really not changing anything. Changes will only be made if I am sitting too close to making weight but besides that the plan as of now are just to continue eating as I have been on a daily basis, after dieting for this long we have a good grasp on my body and feel that we can just make minor adjustments the final week instead of a normal peak process. I feel very comfortable and am looking forward to this approach!

On the training front things continue to improve, really enjoying the DB presses of sheiko 37 and my strength is going up so thats nice!

Planning on sending pics again on Saturday morning 1 week out. I will post a few on here!
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

GREAT start to...Peak week

I was able to meet up with Natty pro and forum member Josh Hyaduck today, dude is so down to earth and humble we had a great time training but I just enjoyed having a training partner and the conversation more than anything!

The plan for peak weak is well sorry to let you down but its nothing exciting. We are planning on keeping everything consistent cause that is how I am consistently my best I also with all the additions to my macros have had some digestion issues that we are watching over. Food sources were good at the time but I did not really change them much with all the additions thus too much Fiber mainly from sweet potato being the culprit. So I have drastically changed my food sources the last few days lots of fruit, whey, rice, cream of rice, pancakes ect as well as probiotics and digestive enzymes in order to correct the issue.

Ill try to update as much as possible this week but I will be at the NPC Monster mash this Saturday hitting some poses
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

Weight: 153.8

Hit semi assertive legs today.
    Refeeding currently on 55/520/225 nom!

Won't bore you guys with the workout, pretty standard to a normal days just reduced the loads a bit.

5 DaYs out. Beluve Dat!
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rockin' the Komodo Sports...they were my 3rd Vibram's

Good choice on the probiotics, I was smashing them like crazy in my peak week since I was eating so freakin' much. Get some damn pics in here bro!

3 days till the lights

Weight: 154.4

A little heavier than I like bit it is what it is. I set up yesterday as a trail run to be repeated on saturday just obviously earlier in the day. (won't be sleeping much Friday night lol) I was very happy with how went. Today's weight just reflects the water from the added sodium from food sources I used yesterday mainly from pancakes. I normally keep sodium high but wanted to push it yesterday to see how I responded and it worked I was able to get a decent pump just running through one round of mandatories.

Being that I am going to do my best to make lights carbs have been dropped 50g today but keeping all othe variables consistent.

I got the itch and decided to leave a day early so I am on the road headed to Lexington where I'll be staying until Jordan and I head to weigh ins Friday. Looking forward to an extra day of relaxing, getting tanned up and most importantly an extra day with my girl! Feeling abnormally relaxed for this show, still work to be done but it will be done!

I'll try to update amap but if you guys want add me on ********, seems to be a little easier to update there. Matt Jansen
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    KEEP IT UP BUDDY! Almost there!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been one hell of a prep Matt, and its been an honor to keep in touch with you on a daily basis through the twists and turns you have encountered. I see that you are very fond of having Jason as your eye during prep and I think its a very wise move because most people do not realize how great he is at what he does, and the fact that almost all of his clients come in and place very well and you are another attribute to that.

I also want to congratulate you on being apart of the Scivation Team. Matt is now a Demo Rep for Scivation and will beging doing demos around the KY/GA area. Things are on cloud 9 right now for you my man. Finish this prep just like you started it "STRONG". Going to be a hell of a rebound my man, it was awesome to meet you in Kentucky quite some time ago, we will have to cross paths again in the future.

Best wishes to you this weekend.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Been one hell of a prep Matt, and its been an honor to keep in touch with you on a daily basis through the twists and turns you have encountered. I see that you are very fond of having Jason as your eye during prep and I think its a very wise move because most people do not realize how great he is at what he does, and the fact that almost all of his clients come in and place very well and you are another attribute to that.

I also want to congratulate you on being apart of the Scivation Team. Matt is now a Demo Rep for Scivation and will beging doing demos around the KY/GA area. Things are on cloud 9 right now for you my man. Finish this prep just like you started it "STRONG". Going to be a hell of a rebound my man, it was awesome to meet you in Kentucky quite some time ago, we will have to cross paths again in the future.

Thanks Bob that really means a lot, its been awesome having you in my corner, saying and posting encouragment just when its been needed most! I am more than excited to be able to call you a teamate now more than on one front! I am ready to return the favor now and be in your corner on the way to Pittsburg!

Originally Posted by andimoff80 View Post
    KEEP IT UP BUDDY! Almost there!
    Thanks brother, excitement is growing by the moment at this point!
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

IF it aint broke...

Very happy with how everything is going, I really pushed my sodium on Tuesday woke up a tad bit watery but continued to keept sodium and water high yesterday and I continued to tighten throughout the day. I was able to get a really great upper body pump yesterday in my back and bi workout at 80% its was awesome! Here are some pics from this morning, flat but within striking distance!

Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looking great, Matty!!! Dem glutes and hams are tied in VERY nicely - a little flat like you said but when you fill out... look out! Real excited for you man, you did a great job this prep pushing through the speedbumps like injuries and whatnot, proud of you brah!
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Follow me on twitter @mattrepece and InstaGram at mrepece!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161395983 - 2014 prep log!

Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cruise on through and enjoy the weekend sir, thanks for sharing the journey!
    “be yourself, everyone else is already taken"

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GREAT man looking tight even being flat. You are really dialing it in like it should be. I think with some overall mass but work on your back thickness and chest you will have a hard to beat physique wise. You look fantastic with a very flowing physique, just keep enjoying your time bro!!
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Scivation demos in my area? Just let me know when and where. I would love to be sponsored by them, but I don't know when I'll be getting back on stage again. So unless they want to sponsor a powerlifter, I'll just be hitting you up at the demos for my goods.
    CAN and WILL
    100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    www.biolayne.com

djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Dude so pumped to hear about you being a part of the Scivation Team!!! You have put in so much and work and truly deserve it!!! Kill it this weekend brother!!
    IFPA Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

23 Hours to go!

Woke up a bit lighter this am 151.4. Keeping the carbs lower until weigh ins then its time to get to work on the eating. I have all my meals prepped and ready to go, 3 meals of pancakes and a almond butter, banana and cream of rice sludge starting around 4 am. If your gonna do it you might as well have some fun right Oh and lots of H2O!

Headed to weigh ins tonight and then planning on getting in 275-325 before my nap...Ill be getting up to eat starting around 3:30 in the morning.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement, it was great just checking in and seeing what you all wrote, and brandon I could not agree more I appreciated the constructive criticism I thrive off of that and could not agree more. I am also feeling so blessed with the opportunity with Scivation being that I will be doing my internship come Jan.
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

Good luck bro! Great job and the Scivation hook too, that's awesome stuff; you deserve it!

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looking very lean and symmetrical and perfect position, good luck dude! You've worked hard and earned this

Showtime

Quick update

Weighed in at 154 last might so mission accomplished. Got in 325g carbs last night before 12 and woke up this am to start the festivities! Feeling like I am in a good spot should be hitting the stage within 4 hours!

Thanks for all the support and encouragement!
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck bro, I am rooting for you. Hopefully everything during the peak goes well, bring home some hardwear, and have fun most of all!!!
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

Sitting back stage not sure of placing yet but pretty positive of a top 3! Jordan got a pretty cool video of pre judging that all be posting once we get it uploaded!

Check back later!
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mattjansen View Post
    Sitting back stage not sure of placing yet but pretty positive of a top 3! Jordan got a pretty cool video of pre judging that all be posting once we get it uploaded!

Check back later!
    Awesome work Matt!! Have a blast tonight and can't wait to see the vids!!
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    ---------------------------------
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl
    Blog : Trove26
    http://www.trove-26.blogspot.com

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking awesome in the latest pics, dude! Looking forward to hearing the results
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andimoff80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude that's good to hear! So stoked for you! Can't wait for the final write up!

CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can someone say... aesthetic front relaxed from hell?
    I'M ON A MISSION. OPERATION: 2013 PRO CARD. JOIN ME FOR THE RIDE ;) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139931113