Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)

AustrianOakJr's journey to SHREDVILLE!! 2011 with Team 3DMJ

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

Well, I have been at this for three years now. I've had a new goal in mind each time I have set out on this journey. My first goal was to get on stage and look like i belong .....just to try my hand at the sport. My first year I went at it alone, very ignorant of the sport in general and guided by some great people here on the forum. I placed 2nd in the novice middle class at the '08 NGA Olympus and lit a fire to really dig in and get serious. In 2009, my goal was to win my class at a pro-qualifying show. I accomplished this winning the middle weight championship (and very close to an overall victory) at the INBF Natural USA (Oct '09) and was also the the middleweight champion at the OCB Empire State Championships (Nov '09).

This year, I am coming off an extended off season and my eye is on the prize.....my professional status. Im starting bigger and leaner than I have ever started a prep before. I am going to push like I have never pushed before. I will be training smarter and more efficiently than ever before.....and I am ready and willing to bring the pain in order to get there!! God willing, I will be hitting the stage sometime in the late spring/early summer. I have some tentative shows in mind but I wont decide until I have surpassed last year's conditioning by a mile or so. Team 3DMJ has graciously offered me a 50% scholarship/sponsorship for the 2011 season so we are about ready to get down to business! Eric Helms and I talked on the phone last night and I am really excited to see what the team can help me accomplish.

So heres the starting stats......

Starting weight:

181 lbs (5'8" tall)

Current Diet (which may change under advice of 3DMJ):

200 Protein
    300 Carb
    55 Fat

Current Training Protocol (again, while I wait on my orders):

6 Day split, 1X per week per bodypart (except legs - 2x per week), power and hypertrophy work done in same session. Im am currently battling some back injuries so my training has been careful around the rehab of my lower back. I just visited a new physical therapist today who has a lot of experience working with weight training athletes. He seemed very optimistic about my future and we made some significant progress in just the first visit. More about that as we go.

Mon - Chest/Tri
    Tues - Ham/Glutes
    Wed - Abs/Calves
    Thurs - Upper Back
    Fri - Quads
    Sat - Shoulders/Traps

Cardio - little to none as of right now.

Heres a pic taken on Monday.....I took it for the BB.com transformation contest......pale, unshaven, unflexed, no pump and 3 lbs New Years Eve bloat (ya gotta work it a little bit with the "before pic" ). It aint pretty......but this is the worst we'll see for a long time! (I took it with the newspaper as per contest rules.....why not try, right?).

So here we go. Any suggestions, help or encouragement is always welcome. And I am always happy to offer whatever I can to help others, so hit me up if you need it! Lets get down to bidness!!
    Last edited by AustrianOakJr; 01-04-2011 at 04:31 PM.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

ur not ur f*cking khakis bwelch1985's Avatar
    bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First! Kill it Oak!

Up in this motherf_cker. Resolutioner's Avatar
    Resolutioner is just really nice. (+1000) Resolutioner is just really nice. (+1000) Resolutioner is just really nice. (+1000) Resolutioner is just really nice. (+1000) Resolutioner is just really nice. (+1000) Resolutioner is just really nice. (+1000) Resolutioner is just really nice. (+1000) Resolutioner is just really nice. (+1000) Resolutioner is just really nice. (+1000) Resolutioner is just really nice. (+1000) Resolutioner is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm excited for this one!

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on this Oak! Let's get that card

Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for sure. Bring that shit home to New York, mate.
    U.S. Army Dietitian 2012-
    U.S. Marine Corps 2002-2010

Don't ask for an easier life, ask to be a stronger person.

PSN: Roz_Overloaded

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh yeah! It's officially on. Can't wait to see your progress. There are going to be big things for you this year, I can feel it. I'll be planning on keeping up with the journal of course, but also touching base with you outside of here, trying to get some training sessions and such, especially as you get closer.

In fact, if you ever need some good eats with macro's provided just give me a call. We'll cook you up something macro friendly

Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey buddy, you are a cool as guy and it was really a pleasure to meet you last year. Look forward to duking it out on stage once again
    Instagram - @gourmetpaul

Powerbuilding Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129013

Offering full contest prep, body transformation, and nutritional coaching. PM for inquiries.

Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh and way to copy my exact macros
    Instagram - @gourmetpaul

Powerbuilding Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129013

Offering full contest prep, body transformation, and nutritional coaching. PM for inquiries.

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    x2 @ Paul. Was cool meeting you last year! Remind me so much of a natty Arnie.

WTF @ your legs! They came up a LOT. Great job.
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Right on! Even in the "let it all hang out" before pic you can really see some solid improvements! Excited to follow this and best of luck this year!
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    ---------------------------------
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl
    Blog : Trove26
    http://www.trove-26.blogspot.com

Dere is NO offseason DREhova 87's Avatar
    DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh wow! Here we go. Yea I hear them 3DMJ guys are pretty good. Oh...and trust me...I did the same pic for the contest. After refeed and sticking it out as far as possible...LOL
    -100lbs Club

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com
    Natural Bodybuilding's Dream Team

Retired Pro W/C Bodybuild RichKnapp's Avatar
    RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm in on this one. ^5 I didn't realize we are the same hight. When I'm on my feet. lol
    50+ year old stubborn mule. Follow along at
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177980091&pagenumber=

musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I haven't posted in months but I will definitely be following your prep! You should send that before pic to a modeling agency you big pale beast Good luck this season and hope you get that card!--Brian

AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    First! Kill it Oak!
    Originally Posted by Resolutioner View Post
    I'm excited for this one!
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    In on this Oak! Let's get that card
    Originally Posted by Paul_2_Oh View Post
    In for sure. Bring that shit home to New York, mate.
    Thanks for the support, guys. Stay with me....I will need the accountability and the help along the way.

Originally Posted by jked4life View Post
    Oh yeah! It's officially on. Can't wait to see your progress. There are going to be big things for you this year, I can feel it. I'll be planning on keeping up with the journal of course, but also touching base with you outside of here, trying to get some training sessions and such, especially as you get closer.

In fact, if you ever need some good eats with macro's provided just give me a call. We'll cook you up something macro friendly
    Yes....its been a while since we have trained! I will look forward to that......and I might take you up on that meal sometime. Might be better to do it before my carbs drop to nothing or we'll all be sitting around eating chicken and broccoli. Thanks for the support, Matt.

You thinking about the Arnold again??

Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
    Hey buddy, you are a cool as guy and it was really a pleasure to meet you last year. Look forward to duking it out on stage once again
    The pleasure was mine.....watching you transform since I first saw your thread as a giant fatty to ripped freak show celebrity status here on BB.com. It was definitely good to meet you. Ill be looking forward to the next round, for sure.

Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
    Oh and way to copy my exact macros
    Great minds think alike!

Originally Posted by BaFtub View Post
    x2 @ Paul. Was cool meeting you last year! Remind me so much of a natty Arnie.

WTF @ your legs! They came up a LOT. Great job.
    Thanks man! Good to meet you too. Unfortunately, at the time I didnt know you as "Baftub" the striated freakshow......ive been keeping up ever since though.

I'm still pounding the legs and although they didnt come up as dramatically as last year, I did manage another 1/4-1/2 inch on them at their largest. So, ill take it considering I havent been able to squat in about 5 months.

Originally Posted by ehlisl View Post
    Right on! Even in the "let it all hang out" before pic you can really see some solid improvements! Excited to follow this and best of luck this year!
    Thanks Luke.....that means a lot coming from you. Ill get some better pics up within a week or so that are a little more flattering. Im trying to make things as dramatic as possible.

Originally Posted by DREhova 87 View Post
    oh wow! Here we go. Yea I hear them 3DMJ guys are pretty good. Oh...and trust me...I did the same pic for the contest. After refeed and sticking it out as far as possible...LOL
    Yes, I heard a couple good things about some of those guys. I heard they got one of em off that show "dirty jobs" and another one has single-handedly driven the General Mills stock up by 10 points with his purchases of pop tarts. Those are credentials that will come in handy.

Seriously though....im looking forward to seeing how they will help me. I came so close last time to that elite level of conditioning I need for the card.....im hoping by bringing in the professionals much earlier this time they can keep me from screwing up out of the gate.

Originally Posted by RichKnapp View Post
    I'm in on this one. ^5 I didn't realize we are the same hight. When I'm on my feet. lol
    Thanks for being here, Rich. Your drive and ambition is very motivating and humbling for me. Keep cranking away.....you inspire more than you know.

Originally Posted by musclemass22 View Post
    I haven't posted in months but I will definitely be following your prep! You should send that before pic to a modeling agency you big pale beast Good luck this season and hope you get that card!--Brian
    Im sure there must be modeling opportunities for ghostly-white-bodybuilders-who-can't-take-a-good-pic-to-save-their-life somewhere. Ill keep my eyes out.

Glad to have you along!

3DMJ Athlete

co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In for sure! Kill it man! Looking forward to be traveling the path of prep together!
    Six Star Pro Nutrition Lead Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/six-star-pro/six-star-pro.htm

B.S Exercise Science
    ACSM Health Fitness Specialist Certified
    www.trainwithcole.com -> Physique Transformation Coaching
    YouTube: trainwithcole
    IG: @coledreyer
    Twitter: @ColeD117
    Snap Chat: coledreyer117

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    See you in "Shredville" bro! Bring a sweater its cold
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do it up sean, I would love for you to get what you deserve I nice big ol Pro Card. Im in your corner buddy
    "You Must Show No Mercy..Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you.. For your greatness will silence them all"

Instagram @allbusinessfitness

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeRichBuffalo

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In. Can't wait to see how you end up looking after the prep w/ 3DMJ. You are gonna be peeled. What's your previous contest weights?

kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subbed! Let's do this!
    Team 3DMJ
    ~~~3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com~~~

Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great things will come from this thread, I can't wait

subd for sure!
    MSU Spartans!

Progress video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5tlCObP0g

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In!

EDIT lol @ dirty jobs

Originally Posted by co1e_train View Post
    In for sure! Kill it man! Looking forward to be traveling the path of prep together!
    Im glad to see you going for it. Im keeping an eye on your thread. Keep plugging.....are you going to hook up with a coach at some point?

Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    See you in "Shredville" bro! Bring a sweater its cold
    Oh.....I am bringing my snow suit 'cause I expect it to be down right frigid if im gonna see you in town.

Originally Posted by Jrich54338 View Post
    do it up sean, I would love for you to get what you deserve I nice big ol Pro Card. Im in your corner buddy
    Thanks man. Im glad to have you. You were shooting to get ready in early spring, right?

Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    In. Can't wait to see how you end up looking after the prep w/ 3DMJ. You are gonna be peeled. What's your previous contest weights?
    I cant wait either.....except for the whole low bodyfat, low carb, haze....I can wait for that. But I am down-right psyched at this point!

Last season I was as light as 162.5 at my most depleted. I was about 166 carbed up. So I am within 19 lbs of my depleted show weight, but im prepared to lose as much as I need in order to see gnarly glutes and hams.

Originally Posted by kcjoynt View Post
    Subbed! Let's do this!
    Originally Posted by Diskd View Post
    great things will come from this thread, I can't wait

subd for sure!
    Glad to have your support, guys. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    In!

EDIT lol @ dirty jobs
    Good to have you too. Especially since you're kinda taking the reins. ;D

3DMJ Athlete

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2011 is going to be fun to watch. Alot of you guys who I know and follow are stepping on stage. I think your ready for an overall! Have a fun prep and good luck in the bodyspace contest.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on this! You're a great poster on BB.com and it's time to bring home an overall or two! Get it!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well Oakster,..its that time again! serious prep time! should be a fun ride fatty!
    2009 NGA Masters Pro Bodybuilder and Athlete.

"I dont stop when Im tired,..I stop when Im done"

myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely gonna follow this thread. Im sure you are gonna do well man!
    Team Norton

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699612471#post699612471

proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Definitely getting in on this one. Get it!
    3rd Year Doctor of Physical Therapy Student

Ron Paul 2012
    R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Good to have you too. Especially since you're kinda taking the reins. ;D
    jeez...that's a lot of responsibility when you put it like that...maybe this wasn't such a good idea....

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    2011 is going to be fun to watch. Alot of you guys who I know and follow are stepping on stage. I think your ready for an overall! Have a fun prep and good luck in the bodyspace contest.
    Its looking like a real good spring/summer season around here on BB.com. Lots of great athletes getting ready to make a run. I hope you are right about the overall....im in it to win it. Thanks Paul.

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    In on this! You're a great poster on BB.com and it's time to bring home an overall or two! Get it!
    Thank you. I really try to make a point of helping people on this forum b/c I feel a bit indebted to it. I would never have gotten on stage as successfully as I did if it weren't for others giving me advice when I started. The least I can do is pay if forward a bit.

Originally Posted by stayfit2008 View Post
    Well Oakster,..its that time again! serious prep time! should be a fun ride fatty!
    Yep....its gonna be fun. Are you still thinking about coming out here in April? Or are you doing an NGA show elsewhere?

Originally Posted by myo15801 View Post
    Definitely gonna follow this thread. Im sure you are gonna do well man!
    Originally Posted by proud_polack View Post
    Definitely getting in on this one. Get it!
    Thanks guys....glad to have you along.

Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    jeez...that's a lot of responsibility when you put it like that...maybe this wasn't such a good idea....

Ah...c'mon. Whats the worst that could happen??......my diet and training drives me to insanity and I take up zoomba instead......

3DMJ Athlete

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Ah...c'mon. Whats the worst that could happen??......my diet and training drives me to insanity and I take up zoomba instead......
    I saw a zumba infomercial last night at the gym, looks pretty promising, this one chick lost 30lbs without changing the way she ate and she feels great, she said the belly fat melted right off...