Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's not even OP's business. Leave it up to your FIL's "KIDS"(remember you're not his child) to tell him or not. Im wondering why OP thinks it's up to him....you're not part of the family.
    "If you love someone set them Free. If they come back, set em on Fire." Then repeat as needed or until they stop screaming...

QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The father will find out after christmas.

/thread

jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao in b4 op trolls everyone with HOE HOE HOE tommorrow

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    When I said "I do" to my wife, SHE was standing up there holding my hands and looking into my eyes, not her MOTHER or FATHER, HER SISTERS, HER BROTHERS....just her. So I owe nothing to them, simply her. Let's just make sure we're clear on that.

Secondly, when two people get married, they don't bring others into their home. I don't give a fukc how close you are to your mother, your father....that closeness is SECOND to your wife/husband. Bringing family and their opinions into your home causes a rift, and frankly, I don't have time for that.

As previously stated before I don't want to be in my daughter or son's marriage like that. I have my own and I'm worried about my own household, so what my adult child chooses to do isn't on me anymore. I did my part in raising them for the 18 years I had them, so their life choices after that falls on their shoulders, not mine or my wife's. Would I want my child to divorce their spouse before they decided to find other means of pleasure? Sure, who wouldn't, but it's not my place to know that much of your relationship to begin with. That's not wrong, on any level. You're grown enough to get married and have a family, you're grown enough to take care of your problems. It's just that simple.

And you're living in Wonderland if you think a person's relationship with their parent(s) will deter the from cheating again. Newsflash Sherlock, it's already happening. What, you expect her while she's kissing this guy to say, "Wait, I have this extraordinary relationship with my dad, I can't suck you cock and let you ram hard dick in my guts!"??? Really? Really? Gtsoh.....

Let's stay on topic brah. Watching someone commit an illegal act is a whole hell of a lot different than knowing nothing of a person's relationship and staying the fukc out of it from the jump.

Veer back into the right lane, you're on that shoulder about to hit the rail.....

Edit: just caught that WK comment. I'm pretty sure I've been talking to you these last couple of pages, sooooooo, wk? You're reaching.
    remember, i was advocating privacy until half the damn family found out. not its insulting. furthermore, you should be embarassed to lecture me about marriage being between the two of them when the whore has obviously let atleast 1 other in! shes lost that right when she let other people in. period. furthermore your nothing but the typical beta feminized man. picking and choosing what vows he takes seriously and what ones he throws out. you epitimize everything thats gone wrong with american society. i dont blame you, based on the family values you are sharing with us, you obviously had really ****ty parents. please, for the sake of us all, dont have children. its christmas, your present is my permission to stop embarassing yourself. i'm done embarassing you......

5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Joshua91 View Post
    you are fuking creepy for some reason
    its the profile pic

some reason is obvious reason young joshua
    Want to save $100s on books each semester? -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137815283&page=1

I rep good posts. I don't rep back.

Content but not Satisfied.

Ron Paul Brah turned Bernie Brah

arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    call the whore out, let her family know she is a worthless cheating slut!
    grignasty:
    -sitting at the stage with stripper in front of me doggie style (she was on all fours ass facing me)
    -I got to tip her but with the dollar in a closed fist and end up punching her in her vagina
    -Stripper turns to my friend and says "Hey your friend is getting alittle rowdy, he just punch me in the twat"
    -I turn to the same friend and say "It gets what it deserves, I'm doing God's work"

germs1 is not very well liked. (-100) germs1 is not very well liked. (-100) germs1 is not very well liked. (-100) germs1 is not very well liked. (-100) germs1 is not very well liked. (-100) germs1 is not very well liked. (-100) germs1 is not very well liked. (-100) germs1 is not very well liked. (-100) germs1 is not very well liked. (-100) germs1 is not very well liked. (-100) germs1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by HersHasMuscles View Post
    I am OP's wife... and he didn't tell the whole story. The reason I didn't want him telling my parents about this #1 is bc our older sister died in a car accident just 3 months ago. The holidays are hard enough this year, I'd prefer to keep any and all drama to a minimum. and #2 bc it has nothing to do with us. Her husband already knows, they're getting a divorce, this is their business.
    So, honey, since I found this little post of yours, I'll ask you again. Please drop it and leave my parents out of this.
    WHOA WHOA!!!!! OP?? did you give your wife permission to speak?

dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has it occurred to anyone that the father probably already knows? He knows they are divorcing and I am pretty sure the soon to be ex husband has talked to the father at least once since they decided to get a divorce... Father is probably just keeping quit thinking everyone else doesn't know and is possibly ashamed to talk about it with everyone.

Jakes on yall.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    remember, i was advocating privacy until half the damn family found out. not its insulting. furthermore, you should be embarassed to lecture me about marriage being between the two of them when the whore has obviously let atleast 1 other in! shes lost that right when she let other people in. period. furthermore your nothing but the typical beta feminized man. picking and choosing what vows he takes seriously and what ones he throws out. you epitimize everything thats gone wrong with american society. i dont blame you, based on the family values you are sharing with us, you obviously had really ****ty parents. please, for the sake of us all, dont have children. its christmas, your present is my permission to stop embarassing yourself. i'm done embarassing you......
    You're obviously taking this personally, which, I don't know why, whereas I'm not. Jakes on you.

Embarrassed me? Hardly. You've said nothing to me to would even remotely resemble the word.

It's funny you believe just because SOME know, ALL have to know. Lulz. How stupid does that sound? "Hey, Jimmy knows, so we gotta tell Sara or it's gonna hurt her feelings!" "No, wait, let's tell dad first because he's the HEAD OF THE FAMILY AND WE OWE IT TO HIM!"

Yeeeeah, that sh** is fukcing retarded. All I said is, nobody owes the father any type of explanation. He's not ENTITLED to know the x, y and z's of their relationship, and even if something like this came out, if it gets back to him, fine, it not, it won't. All that other jibber jabber you're talking, cancel that sh**.

Picking and choosing what vows I take seriously? Really? You somehow got all my personal info and intricate details of my marriage based on THIS conversation? Wow, your telepathy is amazing. Tell us more Dr. Sciene, please.....

If I'm somehow "beta" to you because I believe that the father is not entitled to anything here, fine, I'll be beta. Your personal feelings towards me mean sh** to me honestly.

Lulz @ trying to take pot shots at me. Someone's mad, someone's realllllly mad.
    Last edited by YIAMSOMEBODY; 12-25-2010 at 07:49 AM.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

beermanj will become famous soon enough. (+50) beermanj will become famous soon enough. (+50) beermanj will become famous soon enough. (+50) beermanj will become famous soon enough. (+50) beermanj will become famous soon enough. (+50) beermanj will become famous soon enough. (+50) beermanj will become famous soon enough. (+50) beermanj will become famous soon enough. (+50) beermanj will become famous soon enough. (+50) beermanj will become famous soon enough. (+50) beermanj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As a father I would be pissed if everybody in the family was keeping secrets from me, I would have some respect for my son in-law if he told me. Don't use that lame excuse that the past few months have been rough, I'm sure the father can handle it.

Yes I do have a daughter and she better have more common sense then cheating on a military man, especially since her daddy is in the military. Neither one of my children better not be little cheating, lying scumbags.

Yes this is typical behavior of military spouses and it's hard to prove your spouse is being honest when your gone 1 to 2 years at a time, can't focus on this crap when your overseas. You have more important stuff to do.

TELL THE FATHER OP IF U HAVEN'T, THAT IS BS MOVE THAT THE REST OF THE FAMILY is DOING.
    USAF

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op record it when the guy tells the father

and

Originally Posted by Snookems View Post
    Says the chick who has a son and posts her tits on a public forum mmmm k Women LOLOLOLOL

skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    Has OP answered why he feels that it's his business to be the whistle blower?
    of course a woman would come in here and question a bish's name being tarnished.

lettuce be reality, when a chick does this everyone says to shut up, but you know if op was cheating and she found out she'd rat on him without a second thought.

SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Addicted2Iron View Post
    while he was away in basic training (army). i'll skip the long story...he was away at basic, she got drunk and let another guy smash while at his birthday party. she's my wife's little sister. i'm pretty pissed about her being a dirty lying slut. my wife gets mad at me and wants me to keep my mouth shut b/c she thinks i may ruin Christmas with her parents.

misc how should i handle this situation? reps may be available for good/funny suggestions.

srs
    [IM]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g227/Valigarmander/roflbot-xTk2.jpg[/IMG]
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU im ragin right now bro!!!! i got back from basic about two weeks ago and my biitch cheated on me!! tell him bro... her best friends told me... strong whore

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SOONERbrahhh View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU im ragin right now bro!!!! i got back from basic about two weeks ago and my biitch cheated on me!! tell him bro... her best friends told me... strong whore
    Sorry to hear that, bro. You're better off without her.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

Doesnt afraid of anything Croatian_Lifter's Avatar
    Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP you should just bang the Husband to make it equal.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Croatian_Lifter View Post
    OP you should just bang the Husband to make it equal.
    first logical post in the thread
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're obviously taking this personally, which, I don't know why, whereas I'm not. Jakes on you.

Embarrassed me? Hardly. You've said nothing to me to would even remotely resemble the word.

It's funny you believe just because SOME know, ALL have to know. Lulz. How stupid does that sound? "Hey, Jimmy knows, so we gotta tell Sara or it's gonna hurt her feelings!" "No, wait, let's tell dad first because he's the HEAD OF THE FAMILY AND WE OWE IT TO HIM!"

Yeeeeah, that sh** is fukcing retarded. All I said is, nobody owes the father any type of explanation. He's not ENTITLED to know the x, y and z's of their relationship, and even if something like this came out, if it gets back to him, fine, it not, it won't. All that other jibber jabber you're talking, cancel that sh**.

Picking and choosing what vows I take seriously? Really? You somehow got all my personal info and intricate details of my marriage based on THIS conversation? Wow, your telepathy is amazing. Tell us more Dr. Sciene, please.....

If I'm somehow "beta" to you because I believe that the father is not entitled to anything here, fine, I'll be beta. Your personal feelings towards me mean sh** to me honestly.

Lulz @ trying to take pot shots at me. Someone's mad, someone's realllllly mad.
    well, someday when your wife cheats on you. its my sincere hope that no body tells you because "its their marriage, and not our place to tell". because based on your logic, thats what you would do. strong morals brah. and my comment about taking vows seriously was based on the your statement where you said that you didnt consider your two families to be one. those words are included in any marriage ceremony. i personally was very close with my inlaws. i carried my father in law to his grave as a pal bearer (sp). her grand pa was closer to me than my own. i'm sorry its not that way for you, i feel badly that you were raised so poorly.

as far as mad, i'm mad at the world when it comes to things like this. i'm mad women get to cheat on their husbands (ESPECIALLY MILITARY MEN) and get away scot free. men like you are part of the problem because you enable it. maybe your wife will give you your balls back for christmas this year. go bolt them on before you post again, you'll be amazed how different you feel....

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well, someday when your wife cheats on you. its my sincere hope that no body tells you because "its their marriage, and not our place to tell". because based on your logic, thats what you would do. strong morals brah. and my comment about taking vows seriously was based on the your statement where you said that you didnt consider your two families to be one. those words are included in any marriage ceremony. i personally was very close with my inlaws. i carried my father in law to his grave as a pal bearer (sp). her grand pa was closer to me than my own. i'm sorry its not that way for you, i feel badly that you were raised so poorly.

as far as mad, i'm mad at the world when it comes to things like this. i'm mad women get to cheat on their husbands (ESPECIALLY MILITARY MEN) and get away scot free. men like you are part of the problem because you enable it. maybe your wife will give you your balls back for christmas this year. go bolt them on before you post again, you'll be amazed how different you feel....

*tsk tsk tsk*, kid, you're killing me here. I said "IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS" is what I said. If my wife were to cheat on me and someone knew about it, you seriously think I have a right to be mad at the person WHO DIDN'T CHEAT, BUT KNEW BECAUSE MY WIFE TOLD THEM, or MY WIFE? I mean, fukc, let's apply a little bit of logic here. I can't fault anyone, relative or not for staying quiet. It's not their place to tell me, or even be involved in the matter, so if I don't know, or find out on my own from my wife, then I'm surely not gonna say, "Goddamn you man! You knew all this time and didn't tell me!".

That's absurd.

People stay out of sh** for their own personal reasons. Regardless if it's a relationship or just some in general type sh**.

I think what you need to do is actually quote whatever it is you want to point out specificially and go from there. You're confusing the fukc out of me and yourself.

And for the record, I don't consider my wife's family to be a part of MY family. OUR marriage has NOTHING to do with her family. I don't owe them anything, they don't owe me anything, nor am I bound to THEM. I married their sister/daughter/cousin(whatever she is to that person) and that's it. That's about as far as it goes with that.

Do I have relationships with my in laws? Of course. My father in law and I are actually VERY good friends. And my wife and mother are VERY close as well. So, try again before you take pot shots brah.

Smh @ me being an enabler. Show me, anywhere in any of my posts where I've condoned her actions. She's wrong, without a doubt. I hope he takes her to court, wins and if they have kids, gets custody.

All I said and have been saying is, whatever issues they are dealing with as a unit, that's between them. If the info is out, nobody HAS to know just because they're (_______fill in title).

You're too emotional. Go pat your pussy and come back when you can actually use LESS emotion and more logic. I'll be around......I'm at work for the next 12 hours.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

*tsk tsk tsk*, kid, you're killing me here. I said "IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS" is what I said. If my wife were to cheat on me and someone knew about it, you seriously think I have a right to be mad at the person WHO DIDN'T CHEAT, BUT KNEW BECAUSE MY WIFE TOLD THEM, or MY WIFE? I mean, fukc, let's apply a little bit of logic here. I can't fault anyone, relative or not for staying quiet. It's not their place to tell me, or even be involved in the matter, so if I don't know, or find out on my own from my wife, then I'm surely not gonna say, "Goddamn you man! You knew all this time and didn't tell me!".

That's absurd.

People stay out of sh** for their own personal reasons. Regardless if it's a relationship or just some in general type sh**.

I think what you need to do is actually quote whatever it is you want to point out specificially and go from there. You're confusing the fukc out of me and yourself.

And for the record, I don't consider my wife's family to be a part of MY family. OUR marriage has NOTHING to do with her family. I don't owe them anything, they don't owe me anything, nor am I bound to THEM. I married their sister/daughter/cousin(whatever she is to that person) and that's it. That's about as far as it goes with that.

Do I have relationships with my in laws? Of course. My father in law and I are actually VERY good friends. And my wife and mother are VERY close as well. So, try again before you take pot shots brah.

Smh @ me being an enabler. Show me, anywhere in any of my posts where I've condoned her actions. She's wrong, without a doubt. I hope he takes her to court, wins and if they have kids, gets custody.

All I said and have been saying is, whatever issues they are dealing with as a unit, that's between them. If the info is out, nobody HAS to know just because they're (_______fill in title).

You're too emotional. Go pat your pussy and come back when you can actually use LESS emotion and more logic. I'll be around......I'm at work for the next 12 hours.
    Well that's the difference between you and me. I ended a 15 year friendship with the guy who was the best man at my wedding because he didn't tell me about my ex wife cheating (technically not cheating, long story). I have pride and dignity and I put self respect above everything else in life because at the end of the day only you have to sleep with what you do. I for one could never sleep with that on my conscience.

You enable a cheater by not ratting them out. Period. Just as the law deems you an accessory to theft if you witness it or have knowledge of it and don't turn the person in. Wrong is wrong.

Well that's the difference between you and me. I ended a 15 year friendship with the guy who was the best man at my wedding because he didn't tell me about my ex wife cheating (technically not cheating, long story). I have pride and dignity and I put self respect above everything else in life because at the end of the day only you have to sleep with what you do. I for one could never sleep with that on my conscience.

You enable a cheater by not ratting them out. Period. Just as the law deems you an accessory to theft if you witness it or have knowledge of it and don't turn the person in. Wrong is wrong.
    Sooooo, get rid of a lifelong buddy because your whore of a wife did something wrong and he didn't tell you? Right, gotcha.

And you don't enable a cheater by not telling on them. You really think anything you say will seriously stop them from doing what they want? There are TONS of variables as to why a person cheats. And that's not condoning their actions, I'm just saying, SOME people have reasons they feel are legit for stepping out.

Maybe the cheatee knows about it and overlooks it....

Maybe they don't want to believe it's happening...

Maybe......

TONS of reasons.

Again, not your place or mine to deal with 2 people and their relationship. I have my own problems and issues to deal with, so adding another set to that will weigh me down. Maybe you can take on that load and try to Dr. Phil everyone, but I certainly won't. It's not needed.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Sooooo, get rid of a lifelong buddy because your whore of a wife did something wrong and he didn't tell you? Right, gotcha.

And you don't enable a cheater by not telling on them. You really think anything you say will seriously stop them from doing what they want? There are TONS of variables as to why a person cheats. And that's not condoning their actions, I'm just saying, SOME people have reasons they feel are legit for stepping out.

Maybe......

TONS of reasons.

Again, not your place or mine to deal with 2 people and their relationship. I have my own problems and issues to deal with, so adding another set to that will weigh me down. Maybe you can take on that load and try to Dr. Phil everyone, but I certainly won't. It's not needed.
    right.....

so you'd let your buddy walk around humiliated and not even knowing why. you sound like a great friend. its not taking on a load, or doctor philing someone. its being a decent human being and a friend. it takes 2 minutes to tell them, and then MAYBE another 30 minutes talking to them about it and being there for them. do you even know what it means to be a good friend? the more you write, the more you sound like a sociopath.

edit: its not about stoping the cheater, its about letting the partner know so he's not publicly humiliated any longer. some people feel rascism is correct. some people dismember bodies in their basement for fun, and sure, some people feel justified in their whoring. point of fact, they are wrong. period. there is never a reason to cheat once your married.
    Last edited by DocHol1day; 12-25-2010 at 10:41 AM.

meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tell him. She should be shunned. They used to make women wear large A's on their chests in the form of scarlet letters for this

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    does that mean your sister in law cheated on your brother????
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

right.....

so you'd let your buddy walk around humiliated and not even knowing why. you sound like a great friend. its not taking on a load, or doctor philing someone. its being a decent human being and a friend. it takes 2 minutes to tell them, and then MAYBE another 30 minutes talking to them about it and being there for them. do you even know what it means to be a good friend? the more you write, the more you sound like a sociopath.

edit: its not about stoping the cheater, its about letting the partner know so he's not publicly humiliated any longer. some people feel rascism is correct. some people dismember bodies in their basement for fun, and sure, some people feel justified in their whoring. point of fact, they are wrong. period. there is never a reason to cheat once your married.
    Listen man, I know it may be really hard to understand others and their way of doing things from your mountain palace on Good Deed Mountain, but when you come back to reality for a minute, you'll see that everyone isn't like you.

Just because a person tells someone their significant other is cheating, or MAY BE cheating, doesn't necessarily mean it'll go in their favor. The friend could turn on you, the accused will almost certainly deny it and try to turn their partner against you, so it's not always going to be a sure thing.

As previously stated, the cheatee is more than likely handed signs that the other is cheating, or some may be awry, so when the news comes, it's not always a shocker. There are some cases when it's completely new to that person, but a good number of the time, they can see it coming.

You're trying to make yourself out to be Moral Orel here brah. Cut that sh** out. There's no indecency in saying, "It's none of my business, I choose to not be involved, friend or not".

Lulz @ sociopath. Really? Again, your telepathy is astounding. How you came up with that diagnosis based on this one topic alone is mind boggling. Mind = gangbanged.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

zchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) zchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) zchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) zchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) zchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) zchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) zchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) zchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) zchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) zchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) zchen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Maybe......

TONS of reasons.

Lets take it up to another level....

So if your wife and her "significant other" is planning to empty the whole house and the joint bank account. And your friends knew about it, I hope they keep you in the fking dark since ITS NOT THEIR BUSINESS TO INTERFERE.

traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why are people comparing the father of the SIL to a friend. 2 totally different things and relationships. What exactly will the OP gain from the telling the dad? A pat on the head? LOL. He needs to find something else to worry about. And some people are taking things wayyy tooo personally. Its not about your cheating ex-wife or your bff's wife cheating on him. It's about some other person's marriage. LOL
    "If you love someone set them Free. If they come back, set em on Fire." Then repeat as needed or until they stop screaming...

Originally Posted by zchen View Post
    Lets take it up to another level....

So if your wife and her "significant other" is planning to empty the whole house and the joint bank account. And your friends knew about it, I hope they keep you in the fking dark since ITS NOT THEIR BUSINESS TO INTERFERE.
    Lulz, right, because my friend would really know the complex details of this whole plot right?

Listen to how you sound.

You fail fool, remove yourself from this conversation.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Originally Posted by traxchix View Post
    Why are people comparing the father of the SIL to a friend. 2 totally different things and relationships. What exactly will the OP gain from the telling the dad? A pat on the head? LOL. He needs to find something else to worry about. And some people are taking things wayyy tooo personally. Its not about your cheating ex-wife or your bff's wife cheating on him. It's about some other person's marriage. LOL
    Stop, stop right there. You see how hard they're going at me, don't follow suit.....they don't like it when you go against them.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wife doesn't want you to say anything because she's cheating on you too...

YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000)
    isn't that your brother? i dont understand.