Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aliquis View Post
    You don't think the fact that the first guy have like 5 times more mass on his pecs interfere with what you interpret as "better inner pecs"?

If the second guy only did flat bench press and ate until he got 6 times more chest muscle I think his chest would look rather good to...

Read the thread. It was only a joke.

Originally Posted by TheBroBrah View Post
    Ya well to the person that posted the pic of me. That picture is a terrible picture because obviously my chest is going to look small in that pose...

For my size i would say i have a decent chest.

Yes, you have a decent build for your size.

Now all you need to do is hit the cable crossovers and work on that inner chest!
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya well to the person that posted the pic of me. That picture is a terrible picture because obviously my chest is going to look small in that pose...

For my size i would say i have a decent chest.
    It wasn't meant to be anything evil.

Oh well, let the thread die =p

Makes me wonder though, if they are serious do they consider your inner or outer pecs lagging? Or is everything perfectly balanced?

And what about that black dude? Is his inner and outer pecs in balance? Or do he need to focus more on one of the areas?

No? ..

tards..

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fail
    Cha Cha Cha

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    fail
    Well, it is bb.com, after all.

Noctis1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noctis1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noctis1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noctis1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noctis1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noctis1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noctis1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noctis1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noctis1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noctis1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noctis1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    the part where it says narrow, what is the exact scientific name or is there none?
    nbhd

Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It wasn't meant to be anything evil.

Oh well, let the thread die =p

Makes me wonder though, if they are serious do they consider your inner or outer pecs lagging? Or is everything perfectly balanced?

And what about that black dude? Is his inner and outer pecs in balance? Or do he need to focus more on one of the areas?

No? ..

tards..

When I look at my chest I think I could do with more upper...but that will come in time, For now I reckon I have a decent chest and with my knowledge will soon be a quality chest and physique. I was just wondering why you had the gall to neg me and leave a rude comment when all the info I have posted are topics that are well documented and from books and icons that are highly respected in the world of bodybuilding.. Over the years ive read tons of articles from all the old school masters of bodybuilding from guys like,,Dorian yates,,joe weider,,mike mentzer,,frank zane,,sergio oliva,,shawn ray,,flex wheeler,,leverone,,lee haney,,lee priest,,paul dillet,,franco columbo,,vince gironda...ive read tons of articles that tell you, You can develop yr inner chest by doing this or that exercise....
    you strike me as a very ignorant chappy.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Daywalker75 View Post
    When I look at my chest I think I could do with more upper...but that will come in time, For now I reckon I have a decent chest and with my knowledge will soon be a quality chest and physique. I was just wondering why you had the gall to neg me and leave a rude comment when all the info I have posted are topics that are well documented and from books and icons that are highly respected in the world of bodybuilding.. Over the years ive read tons of articles from all the old school masters of bodybuilding from guys like,,Dorian yates,,joe weider,,mike mentzer,,frank zane,,sergio oliva,,shawn ray,,flex wheeler,,leverone,,lee haney,,lee priest,,paul dillet,,franco columbo,,vince gironda...ive read tons of articles that tell you, You can develop yr inner chest by doing this or that exercise....
    you strike me as a very ignorant chappy.
    Repped...

I'll counteract his retarded neg and then some.

The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    Repped...

I'll counteract his retarded neg and then some.
    word
    I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
    - Vince Lombardi

A boy comes to me with a spark of interest and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame and it becomes a fire. I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze.
    - Cus D'Amato

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

And you people still can't comprehend what you read:
    "distal portions had a greater percentage area of activated muscle than the proximal portions"

Outer and inner isn't upper and lower.

Is it that hard to look at what direction the muscle fibers goes in / the muscle contracts in? Can you contract the lower third of your gastrocneus? Can you contract the inner third of your pecs? Same 5hit.

Enough time wasted.
    facepalm.gov.org.US.edu.shortbus

Lulz. What a complete, and total, r-tard.

1st fail:

Distal v Proximal in the GASTROC would be lower v upper, in that case. So, that IS saying that the lower calf was activated more than the upper, depending on task..

2nd fail:

However, Proximal and Distal ARE inner and outer pecs, you clammering cacophony of confusion.....

Conclusion: pure, unadulterated, failure.
    Last edited by Defiant1; 04-06-2010 at 07:30 PM.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    facepalm.gov.org.US.edu.shortbus

Lulz. What a complete, and total, r-tard.

1st fail:

Distal v Proximal in the GASTROC would be lower v upper, in that case. So, that IS saying that the lower calf was activated more than the upper, depending on task..

2nd fail:

However, Proximal and Distal ARE inner and outer pecs, you clammering cacophony of confusion.....

Conclusion: pure, unadulterated, failure.

ownage.com/pwnt
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

We really need to start a remedial trolling course here, since even the trolls fail.
    ***Anyone With "Crew" in Their Signature Sucks Balls Crew***

New levels of fail, enter gore troll....

The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We have never talked about upper retard. Also I doubt you where the ****** in question?
    The misc is thataway -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Now gtfo!
    I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
    - Vince Lombardi

A boy comes to me with a spark of interest and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame and it becomes a fire. I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze.
    - Cus D'Amato

Thumbs up

Dom brought the f*ckin' hammer. All is well.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lencho View Post
    Dom brought the f*ckin' hammer. All is well.
    I'm sure he'll be back with another account soon.

It's funny to see them snap like that. Often they do not start out as trolls, but morph into them as the community rejects them and their frustration mounts.

nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

I'm not trying to brag, I'm making a point sonnnn. And you think just because I'm young that i don't know anything. So stop acting like older are always wiser because 50% of the time that's not the case.

60% of the time, it works every time!
    Mixing creatine mono in orange juice since 1999.

200 lbs surpassed after 29 years - Dec. 23, 2009

on this forum, squats cured cancer -manofhorror555

StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000)

Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    did you really need to bump a 2 week old topic to post that.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I honestly think the build of that part of your chest in genetics. How far apart your pec muscles are spaced from the center of your chest.You just need to continue to build your chest and the center bulk will grow along with it..
    Last edited by Zerafian; 04-19-2010 at 11:22 PM.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
    I honestly think the build of that part of your chest in genetics. How far apart your pec muscles are spaced from the center of your chest.You just need to continue to build your chest and the center bulk will grow along with it..
    Question:

So no chest exercise in existence can "emphasis" different areas of the pecs while the whole contracts?

If what you're saying is correct it would never be necessary to do different chest exercises for complete development. Just one, add progressive weight as time goes by, genetic potential realized.

Why do "experts" in the field incorporate different chest exercises at varying angles and intensities then? Are they just stupid and wasting their time OR from their experience they know it's necessary?

Why do roided up pros with superior genetics not just do chest flys? That one isolation should be all they need according your logic and many others posting on this forum?

Guess they just don't know any better.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Question:

So no chest exercise in existence can "emphasis" different areas of the pecs while the whole contracts?

If what you're saying is correct it would never be necessary to do different chest exercises for complete development. Just one, add progressive weight as time goes by, genetic potential realized.

Why do "experts" in the field incorporate different chest exercises at varying angles and intensities then? Are they just stupid and wasting their time OR from their experience they know it's necessary?

Why do roided up pros with superior genetics not just do chest flys? That one isolation should be all they need according your logic and many others posting on this forum?

Solid post STYD,

enough had been said on this, /thread.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Question:

Not to mention the studies done, that show emphasis along the same muscle fibers can occur through different exercises.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Question:

*Raises hands in air* YOU WIN!..Damn to many people act like each post is a gospal from the person who posted it...If your gonna put that much thought into replying to JUST MY POST think a little more. That post was clearly talking about separation between both pec muscles, where they are attached to the sternum...not islotating different parts of the chest.

Just to make you feel better about yourself I'll play along with how you misconstrued my post...yes all the pros are greatly misinformed...they should in fact only do seated pec flys to increase their chest....
    Last edited by Zerafian; 04-20-2010 at 09:27 PM.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
    *Raises hands in air* YOU WIN!..Damn to many people act like each post is a gospal from the person who posted it...If your gonna put that much thought into replying to JUST MY POST think a little more. That post was clearly talking about separation between both pec muscles, where they are attached to the sternum...not islotating different parts of the chest.

Just to make you feel better about yourself I'll play along with how you misconstrued my post...yes all the pros are greatly misinformed...they should in fact only do seated pec flys to increase their chest....
    No one said anything about "isolating" different parts of the chest, but thank you for playing.

CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I dont think u need to worry about this unless u r at a really pro level of lifting and competing, there are plenty of huge guys with well rounded chests that just do incline and flat for chest. Emphasis on a certain area will be minimal at best.