Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

HoosierHardGain's Fun With Working Out Thread

*Stretches...yawns...stetches some more...*

Well, hey there everyone! Remember me?? I've been away for several weeks, but hopefully I am back and ready to get back on track with fitness.

So, where have I been the last about 6 weeks? Well, the dominating thing had been with my dad, who had been fighting liver cancer. Unfortunately, he passed away back on March 5th. He fought it as hard as he could, but it had progressed to the point where there wasn't really anything they could do. Let me tell you, having to tell my kids that grandpa had gone to heaven, is by far the single hardest thing I have ever done.

For the past year and a half, my journal has been over in the Scivation section. Well, I'm bringing it back home. I still love Scivation, but I think I am better off over here.

Sooo, how about some workouts? This morning I went back into the gym for the first time in about forever. Nothing complicated. I just did lower body work, using light weight and only 2 sets. I just didn't want to over do it right off the bat. I am already feeling the soreness, and I have a feeling tomorrow will be even worse.

Also, I can add baseball coach to my list of things going on. I had wanted to try coaching on of my kids teams at least once before they grew up, and this year presented the best opportunity. I'm coaching my 9 year old son's team, who is my middle child. He likes calling me "Coach Daddy" now

Well, that is where I am right now. I'll get back to visiting everyone's journal today. I hope all is well with everyone!
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hoos! Glad to see you around again!

Very sorry to hear about your dad.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Low Carb And Lovin It!!! aftrshok's Avatar
    aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Glad you are starting a new journal but I'm also saddened to hear about the loss of your dad!!!
    Last edited by aftrshok; 03-29-2010 at 08:51 AM.

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3nd

Good to see ya back man...SO sorry about your father
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Funny you come back, now! Brain and I were just discussing you last week. Glad to have you back. Sorry to hear about your dad. He's in no pain now. I think you are totally right, OA35 is where you belong! and let me say........

WELCOME BACK
    Workout Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133556053

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My condolences on your Dad. Welcome back to OV35.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wtf, I'm not 1st? What a rip!

Glad to see you back, Hoos!!

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome back.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad; may he RIP.
    Genshai

Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey big guy!!! Thoughts and prayers to your family!!!

Now let's get this party started!!!
    "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hoos! Glad to have you back Brutha. I am so so sorry to hear about your Dad. I know how it feels my friend. I lost my Dad way back in 1988. I was on a plane back to CO when he passed away. Be ever thankful that your kids got to spend time with Grandpa and cherish the wonderful memories. My kiddo never knew her Grandpa so it's very very cool that your kids did.

Love and Sympathy to your family from mine.
    My OV35 workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128303161

Jeep Rubicon=Hummer Recovery Vehicle

HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes about my dad's passing. I really appreciate it all.

Boy are my legs sore today. I stretched them out this morning then took a long walk, but they will stiffen back up with me sitting all day at work. But hey, it feels good to hurt again.

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Hoos! Glad to see you around again!

Very sorry to hear about your dad.
    Thank you, Erin...good to be back around.

Originally Posted by aftrshok View Post
    Glad you are starting a new journal but I'm also saddened to hear about the loss of your dad!!!
    THanks, Brian

Originally Posted by rpaul11 View Post
    3nd

Good to see ya back man...SO sorry about your father
    Thanks, Rich...looks like you've been putting in some serious work!

Originally Posted by bad.bull View Post
    Funny you come back, now! Brain and I were just discussing you last week. Glad to have you back. Sorry to hear about your dad. He's in no pain now. I think you are totally right, OA35 is where you belong! and let me say........

WELCOME BACK
    So, you're saying you and Brian were talking about me behind my back????

Thanks, Dave...good to be back in the OV 35

Originally Posted by jtroster View Post
    My condolences on your Dad. Welcome back to OV35.
    Hey Joel, thanks.

Originally Posted by doindbt View Post
    Wtf, I'm not 1st? What a rip!
    But you are [almost]first in my heart, Roni!

Originally Posted by Tifflex View Post
    Welcome back.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad; may he RIP.
    Thank you, Tiffy....I appreciate it!

And your hard work is just absolutely shining through!

Originally Posted by Ctrainer View Post
    Hey big guy!!! Thoughts and prayers to your family!!!

Now let's get this party started!!!
    Hey Nik...thanks!

Originally Posted by Mountain_Goat View Post
    Hoos! Glad to have you back Brutha. I am so so sorry to hear about your Dad. I know how it feels my friend. I lost my Dad way back in 1988. I was on a plane back to CO when he passed away. Be ever thankful that your kids got to spend time with Grandpa and cherish the wonderful memories. My kiddo never knew her Grandpa so it's very very cool that your kids did.

Love and Sympathy to your family from mine.
    Thanks, Goat. I wonder how much my youngest, who is 5, will remember about him. She has been the simplest so far to deal with. The day he passed and after we told the kids, she asked me, "Daddy, is Grandpa now and angel with wings?" After I told her I think so, she asked, "Then why can't he fly down and play with me?"

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoosierHardGain View Post
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes about my dad's passing. I really appreciate it all.

Boy are my legs sore today. I stretched them out this morning then took a long walk, but they will stiffen back up with me sitting all day at work. But hey, it feels good to hurt again.

Thanks, Goat. I wonder how much my youngest, who is 5, will remember about him. She has been the simplest so far to deal with. The day he passed and after we told the kids, she asked me, "Daddy, is Grandpa now and angel with wings?" After I told her I think so, she asked, "Then why can't he fly down and play with me?"
    Kids are so awesome. I was 7 when my granddad passed away on my Mom's side. I remember a lot about him. I think your little one will as well.

Glad to hear about the doms bro.
    My OV35 workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128303161

Jeep Rubicon=Hummer Recovery Vehicle

aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aftrshok is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Hoos!!!!

I bet you have been missing those DOMS...haha!!!

Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000) Bad.bull is a name known to all. (+5000)

We'll always be here, same bb.com page, same thread sending some wishes....

NOW!!! Legs being sore! That is what Im talking about!! Sure it was good breaking out the ipod, cranking the tunage of WHAM!!!! But it would not suprise me today, if you had some Ricky Martin on there too...........
    Workout Thread

doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL! Love the [almost]...well done.

*taps foot impatiently waiting for a workout*

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hooooooooos!!

Yay!

Yet another journal for me to follow in the Ov35 (srsly, Ima become an honorary member!)

You gotta put the link to this one in your sig!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Hey!! where's the workout!!!

.....................................looks around................................

..............................did I miss something................................

**walks out, stumped!!!**
    Workout Thread

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!! Halfway to the weekend...yay!!!

Cardio and core were the call of the morning. Again, nothing fancy, just something to help me knock the rust out a bit:

10 minute warm up on bike
    15 minutes moderate intensity inclines on treadmill
    2 sets of 13 knee ups
    2 sets of 15 rope crunches

Like I said, nothing elaborite, just work

Originally Posted by Mountain_Goat View Post
    Kids are so awesome. I was 7 when my granddad passed away on my Mom's side. I remember a lot about him. I think your little one will as well.

Glad to hear about the doms bro.
    Hey Goat, thanks!

Hey Hoos!!!!

I bet you have been missing those DOMS...haha!!!
    heheheh...I actually had missed them...feels good to have them back

We'll always be here, same bb.com page, same thread sending some wishes....

NOW!!! Legs being sore! That is what Im talking about!! Sure it was good breaking out the ipod, cranking the tunage of WHAM!!!! But it would not suprise me today, if you had some Ricky Martin on there too...........
    Ricky Martin! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

LOL! Love the [almost]...well done.

*taps foot impatiently waiting for a workout*
    heehhehe...howdy, Roni....damn nice avi pic, btw!

Workout posted above

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Hooooooooos!!

Yay!

Yet another journal for me to follow in the Ov35 (srsly, Ima become an honorary member!)

You gotta put the link to this one in your sig!
    awww, Jaime you are member of any club you want you want to be girl...you're too awesome!

Hey!! where's the workout!!!

.....................................looks around................................

..............................did I miss something................................

**walks out, stumped!!!**

Look up, Dave, look up!!!!

Hey Hoos, it's good to see you getting some work done!!!

Nice job shaking off the rust, Hoos!

...and thanks.

Well, happy Thursday everyone! I imagine a whole bunch of you are getting ready for a long weekend, it being Easter and all. Remember, mind your macros this weekend!!!

No workout today. Was up late last night, and I need some recovery. No, not recovery from a workout, but recovery from throwing batting practice to 11 kids last night!! Dang, my arm, should, and upper back are all sore today!

Tomorrow will be an upper body workout to kick off the weekend!

Hey Hoos, it's good to see you getting some work done!!!
    Hehehehe...it's good to do work!

Nice job shaking off the rust, Hoos!

...and thanks.
    Anytime, Roni...you've earned it

Well, happy Thursday everyone! I imagine a whole bunch of you are getting ready for a long weekend, it being Easter and all. Remember, mind your macros this weekend!!!

No workout today. Was up late last night, and I need some recovery. No, not recovery from a workout, but recovery from throwing batting practice to 11 kids last night!! Dang, my arm, should, and upper back are all sore today!

Tomorrow will be an upper body workout to kick off the weekend!

Hehehehe...it's good to do work!

Anytime, Roni...you've earned it
    No long weekend here....as a matter of fact I have to work....uggghhhh!!!!

Hope you have a great day!!!

No long weekend here either, but the weather is suppose to be at or over 80 degrees....lots of yard work.
    Workout Thread

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    carefull pitching too much....you can really screw up the shoulder....get some of your kids pitching a little too...and some of the other coaches maybe.
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

Yeah, Easter...and all the candy that goes with it. Ugh. We'll be sending it all down to the ex's house immediately.

Happy Thursday, Hoos!

Hey, happy Friday y'all!!!! Hope everyone is ready for Easter weekend. As always, mind your macros!!!!

Another knock off the rust workout today. Again, nothing fancy:

Deads: 2 x 10
    Bench: 2 x 13
    Row: 2 x 10
    DB Shoulder: 2 x 12
    DB Incline Bench: 2 x 12

Like I said, nothing fancy. Just work

No long weekend here....as a matter of fact I have to work....uggghhhh!!!!

Hope you have a great day!!!
    Work on Easter weekend?? What is your bosses number...I need to talk to him!

No long weekend here either, but the weather is suppose to be at or over 80 degrees....lots of yard work.
    Sounds good, Dave...wanna come do my yard?

Originally Posted by rpaul11 View Post
    carefull pitching too much....you can really screw up the shoulder....get some of your kids pitching a little too...and some of the other coaches maybe.
    Well, I only have one assistant coach, and he wasn't there He actually did the pitching last practice.

And it isn't like I'm firing at full strength...just trying to get them hittable pitches

Yeah, Easter...and all the candy that goes with it. Ugh. We'll be sending it all down to the ex's house immediately.

Happy Thursday, Hoos!

hehehehhe...sounds like a good plan, Roni! Now, you can keep the Easter eggs....good protein, ya know

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice workout, Hoos!

Hope you and the family have a great Easter!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Nice work HOOS!!!!

Do you have the rust about knocked out or is that another week or so away?

His number is 1-800-slave-driver but at least I can work from home!!!

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Easter Hoos!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Genshai

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    duuuuude... put the new link in your sig!

And happy easter!

and the eggs DO have protein! i swear!!!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -