Personal Trainer lilmanthatcould's Avatar
    lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Iconic Wrestling Photos

Looking at these I always feel motivated so I figured we could make a thread with a few of our favorite photos

^^^Chris Taylor ( 412 pounds ) vs Wilfried Dietrich ; Wilfried Dietrich (October 14, 1933 ? June 3, 1992) was a German wrestler, Olympic Champion in freestyle wrestling, Olympic silver medalist in Greco-Roman wrestling, winner of a total of five Olympic medals, World Champion in freestyle wrestling, and European Champion.

^^^(NO INFO) But I like it

^^^Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Karelin, or simply Alexander Karelin, (Russian: Александр Александрович Карелин; born September 19, 1967 in Novosibirsk, Russian SFSR) is a Hero of the Russian Federation and was a dominant Greco-Roman wrestler for the Soviet Union and later, after its dissolution, for Russia. He won gold medals at the 1988, 1992, and 1996 Olympic Games. Nicknamed the "Russian Bear" and "Alexander the Great", he went undefeated in international competition (spanning from 1987 until 2000), save for being upset in his last match by American Rulon Gardner in the gold-medal match at the Sydney Olympics. Karelin went the last six years of his unbeaten streak without giving up a point. He was revered for his extraordinary strength and unprecedented success in international competition. He is universally considered to be the greatest Greco-Roman wrestler of all time.

^^^Josiah "Joe" Henson (born February 24, 1932 in Bristow, Oklahoma) is a former American wrestler who competed in the 1952 Summer Olympics, for the United States.
    In 1952 he won the bronze medal in the Freestyle Featherweight competition.

^^^(NO INFO) But I think this guy is a college wrestler , I love photos like these shows that in the great sport of wrestling . Any and everyone can compete and achieve with dedication

And finally one last one from my own highschool here in Missouri ( was taken when I was a sophomore)

^^^Trevor Bunch advancing to the Class 4 112lb State Finals , He ended up getting second place but was one hell of a wrestler . Even more incredible is that he only had 3 years experience

Sorry if any of the photos are big, didn't know how to go about resizing them

wllcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wllcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wllcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wllcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wllcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wllcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wllcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wllcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wllcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wllcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wllcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Isnt the second pic Kurt Angle??

Anyways, great pics man.... wrestling rocks, sometimes wish i had have been educated in USA so that i would have had the chance to do it from a young age. Ah well... life sucks sometimes eh.
    However many holy words you read,However many you speak,What good will they do you If you do not act on upon them?

lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wllcr View Post
    Isnt the second pic Kurt Angle??

Anyways, great pics man.... wrestling rocks, sometimes wish i had have been educated in USA so that i would have had the chance to do it from a young age. Ah well... life sucks sometimes eh.
    No clue, looked online and it said he was an Olympian so its possible . All of the pictures online under that name though are Profession Wrestling ( the fake stuff ) and he is alot more bulky so its hard to see the resemblance

And yea thats the thing I hear the most about wrestling , hell even here guys wish they could have started earlier. I started as a sophomore in highschool but I originally wanted to start in 8th grade but my parents wouldn't let me But w/e . I still love the sport to death, and like to think all the extra training I do will make up for lost time

Renan is just really nice. (+1000) Renan is just really nice. (+1000) Renan is just really nice. (+1000) Renan is just really nice. (+1000) Renan is just really nice. (+1000) Renan is just really nice. (+1000) Renan is just really nice. (+1000) Renan is just really nice. (+1000) Renan is just really nice. (+1000) Renan is just really nice. (+1000) Renan is just really nice. (+1000)
    That Karelin pic is amazing.....I have it in my Orkut...Karelin was truly an amazing athlete

stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, that was kurt angle
    Kid with no arms/legs was a state champion at 112, they invented moves for him to do. Didn't have the greatest record going into state, like 28-15 or something like that, but had a lot of determination. They also modified weightlifting equipment for him so he could lift. The kid is amazing and his support system was better
    Cliche motivational phrase

Tell a man there is 100 billion stars in the galaxy and he'll believe you. Tell a man there's wet paint on a bench, and he'll have to touch it

Originally Posted by stubhub View Post
    Yeah, that was kurt angle
    Kid with no arms/legs was a state champion at 112, they invented moves for him to do. Didn't have the greatest record going into state, like 28-15 or something like that, but had a lot of determination. They also modified weightlifting equipment for him so he could lift. The kid is amazing and his support system was better
    Do you know the name of the guy?

I remember guys talking about Trevor in the weight room at our school , supposedly he benched around 380lbs . He actually holds the most wins in a single season record at our High school with a whopping 44wins .

123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lilmanthatcould View Post
    And finally one last one from my own highschool here in Missouri ( was taken when I was a sophomore)

^^^Trevor Bunch advancing to the Class 4 112lb State Finals , He ended up getting second place but was one hell of a wrestler . Even more incredible is that he only had 3 years experience
    I remember watching him in the finals, he was very talented and very quick.

Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow those are some awesome pics

boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

edit: sorry, the photo is not sized properly. but the kid on bottom is chomping down on the other's forearm. pretty funny, but not iconic.

xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some inspiring wrestling pics!
    R.I.P Andy Irons
    ///on the road to the UFC///

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635222653#post635222653
    - APP NUTS HGH UP/ FREE TEST SPONSERED LOG