Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup

I literally just got my package and couldn't wait to get started on this log. This is going to be a no frills, no B.S. log. I just got some more info. on the product which allowed me to plan dosage(s) and dose times. I will be dosing 6 capsules a day, first thing in the morning on days off and 1 hour pre-workout on training days. My second dose will be about one hour before bed and immediately before bed I'll have some sublingual melatonin and a WPI shake. It is going to be rough for me to drastically lower my carb. intake, I love carbs....but if I am going to see drastic results then it's well worth it IMO. I'll post many of my meals to give everyone an idea of my carb. intake, and so AppNut reps can make adjustments as they see fit. Enough said! let's get it on!!

I've been sick all this week so I will start actually taking HGHup on Sunday or Monday when I resume training. I sneaked a peak at BiggJohn's log and I'm stealing a page from his book to get this party started. I'll post the list, which was supplied via e-mail, of what information is required for this log. This will really help gauge my gains because I feel and look very flat this week and I'm expecting something drastic from this!

Sleep - Time and Quality: Normally I sleep well, 8 hours a night;un-interrupted. Since I've had this chest cold I wake up every 2-3 hours and the poor sleep quality is starting to show.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Once again, excellent when I'm not sick.

Energy:I'm cycling off of stims. right now and I get tired every afternoon.

Motivation: I'm always motivated! Even though I'm sick and should not train right now, I have to violently fight the urge to stay away from gym!

Mood/Aggression: I'm aggressive. I irritate myself with it sometimes. I'm kind-of mean to people, and then I feel bad about it later. I guess it's because I'm so cocky/arrogant...I mean confident

Stress: Pssh!! I let it slide. Lately though, I've been stressing trying to decide what supps. I should stack together.

Libido: Check, I'm always horny....although not as much as when I'm on PH/Test booster/PCT.

Joints: My knees crack&pop often. Occasionally my elbows, fingers and toes do as well. So does my back but I'm sure that's understandable.

Endurance: Mediocre. I don't do cardio but my training is quite intense. As far as sexual intimacy, I could f**k all night!

Strength: Where it should be IMO, not too impressive but respectable.

Quality of Training: Top notch. I don't really have "bad" days or "off" days that are even really all that bad.

Pump and Vascularity: Lacking currently, may be due to cycling of stims./NO products.

Muscle Hardness/Density: My muscles are rather dense and hard, just not as large as I would like them to be.

Body Composition and Look: Lean bull-dog. Since my cycle and PCT have passed, I have shed a huge amount of fat without wanting or intending to. I'm hoping I can manipulate HGHup into bulking me back up a bit, i love to be huge, round and even a lil' bloated.

Appetite: Poor since the cold hit. I can eat 5-8 large meals any other day.

Overall Sense of Feeling:Confident and Accomplished
    Last edited by bowskie69; 10-23-2009 at 06:16 PM.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck man! Haven't received my bottle yet. Hopefully tomorrow! Hope to see you break some PRs.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Watching. You will notice that your sleep drastically changes and that you may even feel lethargic in the afternoon a little.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    uh oh it's bout to get ugly in here seems like u always get to start the logs we do ahead of me damn it I have 10 days til I can pop the bottle but then it's on
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm subbed.
    I am liking AppNut more and more.
    I also wanna see the results of this one.
    goodluck!
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RyKane View Post
    Good luck man! Haven't received my bottle yet. Hopefully tomorrow! Hope to see you break some PRs.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    Thanks Ryan.
    Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Watching. You will notice that your sleep drastically changes and that you may even feel lethargic in the afternoon a little.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I don't mind lethargy, but the sleep is one of the aspects I'm looking to improve most.
    Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    uh oh it's bout to get ugly in here seems like u always get to start the logs we do ahead of me damn it I have 10 days til I can pop the bottle but then it's on
    You know it brutha! I guess I'm just lucky when it comes to UPS shipping. Why do you have to wait ten days?
    Originally Posted by themanbeast View Post
    I'm subbed.
    I am liking AppNut more and more.
    I also wanna see the results of this one.
    goodluck!
    Glad to have a brother, I'm going to be following the directions for this to the T! I want to absolutely maximize the potential of HGHup by doing exactly what is recommended to me. As I mentioned earlier, I'm gonna miss my carbs but it's worth it if I can obtain some nasty gains.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post
    You know it brutha! I guess I'm just lucky when it comes to UPS shipping. Why do you have to wait ten days?
    haha yeah , I have the product but gotta finish my pct log up I don't want to mix results

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

haha yeah , I have the product but gotta finish my pct log up I don't want to mix results
    Right on, makes sense....I'll be looking out for your log when she's up. I'm really very curious to see what this stuff has in store for us!
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

Right on, makes sense....I'll be looking out for your log when she's up. I'm really very curious to see what this stuff has in store for us!
    me too , do you know if we have to use the program sent to us by app nut?

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

I'm not sure if we have to but I'm following it for the most part. My training will vary slightly, I plan to perform high reps/volume 3 days a week and lower reps with heavy weight two days a week.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Interested in the results brother! You run a good log that's for sure All the best man
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...I'm gonna miss my carbs but it's worth it if I can obtain some nasty gains.
    You do NOT have to avoid carbohydrates; just do not take near your dosing of HGHup♂. Pre-bed should not be an issue, and neither should first thing in the morning. You can work around the carbohydrate issue pre-resistance training and by the time you have dosed it pre-training and then trained, you are fine to have carbohydrates post-training.

You do not have to use the training programme sent to you. However, it is recommended.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

You do not have to use the training programme sent to you. However, it is recommended.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    alright thanks

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Interested in the results brother! You run a good log that's for sure All the best man
    Thank you brutha! Much appreciated
    You do NOT have to avoid carbohydrates; just do not take near your dosing of HGHup♂. Pre-bed should not be an issue, and neither should first thing in the morning. You can work around the carbohydrate issue pre-resistance training and by the time you have dosed it pre-training and then trained, you are fine to have carbohydrates post-training.

So, if I have carbs 1 hour after my night-time dose, before bed, it won't affect GH release?
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you brutha! Much appreciated

So, if I have carbs 1 hour after my night-time dose, before bed, it won't affect GH release?
    I'd imagine you wouldn't want carbs around your night time dose.. Just go for an all protein meal
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

Originally Posted by dekd View Post
    I'd imagine you wouldn't want carbs around your night time dose.. Just go for an all protein meal
    That is what I had originally planned, just a WPI shake. Thanks dekd.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

Question What's in HGHup?

L-Dopa
    Huperzine-A
    GTE/EGCG
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
    Magnesium
    Zinc
    Selenium
    Chlorophytum Borivillanum Ethanolic/Sapogenic Extract
    B-6

.......anything missing?
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just dropping in to say ill be following along =)
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Just dropping in to say ill be following along =)
    The more the merrier
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

I have God on my side ! jrmuscle's Avatar
    jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

watching you brah

im going to be in the gym with this monster so im def sub'd
    -Joey_
    I expect respect when i give respect
    I put forth effort and determination
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

Honesty is the best policy ;)

Originally Posted by jrmuscle View Post
    im going to be in the gym with this monster so im def sub'd
    S'bout time!! JK, I'm glad you joined in bro,you know I'm gonna KILL this thing!!
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

I said "You do NOT have to avoid carbohydrates; just do not take near your dosing of HGHup♂." Stick to a JUST PROTEIN meal either with or after your pre-bed dose. Ideally your "pre-bed" dose should be JUST BEFORE you go to bed.

L-Dopa
    Huperzine-A
    GTE/EGCG
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
    Magnesium
    Zinc
    Selenium
    B-6

.......anything missing?
    HGHup♂ does NOT contain Zinc. And you missed Mucuna Pruriens.

HGHup♂'s ingredient profile includes:
    Mucuna Pruriens
    Vitamin B6
    L-Dopa
    Huperzine-A
    Green Tea Extract
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
    Magnesium
    Selenium

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Thumbs up

I said "You do NOT have to avoid carbohydrates; just do not take near your dosing of HGHup♂." Stick to a JUST PROTEIN meal either with or after your pre-bed dose. Ideally your "pre-bed" dose should be JUST BEFORE you go to bed.

HGHup♂ does NOT contain Zinc. And you missed Mucuna Pruriens.

HGHup♂'s ingredient profile includes:
    Mucuna Pruriens
    Vitamin B6
    L-Dopa
    Huperzine-A
    Green Tea Extract
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
    Magnesium
    Selenium

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks Rosie!
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

Thumbs up

I just took my first dose(2 caps), a lil' over two hours after eating and I will be heading to the gym in about an hour. No joke, I already feel a lil' buzz...
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

Thumbs up

So far so good! Last week I was sick as a dog and had no strength or appetite. I dropped a couple pounds as well, due to my lack of appetite. One would assume that my strength would suffer as well....but I'm quite sure HGHup was the driving force behind my workout today. I was expecting to come in and struggle to put up some decent numbers. Instead, this is what happened:

bench press-3setsx205x6reps

bent-over row-3setsx205x6reps

military press (standing)-155x6;2setsx160x6reps

barbell shrug-235x6;2setsx240x6

close-grip bench-3setsx185x6reps

barbell curl-3setsx70x6reps

My strength was definitely there and I felt like I could go all day. Focus was on point as well-I was not expecting to be so focused after a week-long sickness.

Edit: I would like to note that the only other supplements I am taking are X-Tend pre and intra, and Beta GF EDGE post.
    Last edited by bowskie69; 10-26-2009 at 04:36 PM.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

So far so good! Last week I was sick as a dog and had no strength or appetite. I dropped a couple pounds as well, due to my lack of appetite. One would assume that my strength would suffer as well....but I'm quite sure HGHup was the driving force behind my workout today. I was expecting to come in and struggle to put up some decent numbers. Instead, this is what happened:

My strength was definitely there and I felt like I could go all day. Focus was on point as well-I was not expecting to be so focused after a week-long sickness.
    nice work bro , it's always nice to get a lil redemption in the strength department after an illness

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

nice work bro , it's always nice to get a lil redemption in the strength department after an illness
    I was quite surprised! I warmed up with 185 on the bench and it felt heavy as hell at first. No way did I think I could increase the weight but when I put 195 on the bar, it went up hella easy...So I upped it to 205 and banged out my sets with ease. It was easy breezy after that.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

I was quite surprised! I warmed up with 185 on the bench and it felt heavy as hell at first. No way did I think I could increase the weight but when I put 195 on the bar, it went up hella easy...So I upped it to 205 and banged out my sets with ease. It was easy breezy after that.
    that's the way to do it

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Atta boy!

Get any before pics by chance?
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Is this just after one day of using HGHup?