Page 51 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 3565
    BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000)
    One day some girl's gonna break your heart. And ain't no pain like from the opposite sex. Gonna hurt bad, but don't take it out on the next.

Throughout life people will make you mad. Disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do. Cause hate in your heart will consume you too

- Will Smith

Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigGameJames View Post
    One day some girl's gonna break your heart. And ain't no pain like from the opposite sex. Gonna hurt bad, but don't take it out on the next.

Throughout life people will make you mad. Disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do. Cause hate in your heart will consume you too

- Will Smith
    Strong user name to recent sports events correlation
    NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
    Kettlebell, Pre-Post Natal, ViPR, Loaded Movement,
    Trigger Point, Boxing, Animal Flow and Progressive Bodyweight Training Certified.

HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000)
    dinner of most: fatty protein served over complex carbs covered in a sauce of saturated fat and washed down with a big glass of high fructose corn syrup based liquid
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars; glory lasts forever.

Professional Golfer bodyforgolf's Avatar
    bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "hey dont write yourself out yet...just do your best..do everything you can...dont you worry what the bitter hearts are going to say...everything will be just fine...it just takes some time.."

Jimmy Eats the World - In the Middle

its a song, but if it wasnt the words themselves would make a great speace/these words motivate me and help me keep positive daily!

perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perjakjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The body of man is a machine which winds its own springs.
    - J. O. De La Mettrie

ted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Really helpful and motivation thread! Thanks guys, I will keep going!

EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "If you think the pain of making a necessary change is too much for you to endure, wait until you one day experience the pain of having not changed, and when there's not enough time in your life left to take back control of where you are, how you are and what you are."
    "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" -Socrates.

Eat like an Animal. Train like a Monster. Sleep like a Baby.

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

luanswan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luanswan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luanswan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luanswan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luanswan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luanswan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luanswan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luanswan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luanswan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luanswan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luanswan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Successful people do what unsuccessful people don't want to do."

bobitos21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobitos21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobitos21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobitos21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobitos21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobitos21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobitos21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobitos21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobitos21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really like these...no need for google anymore everything is at bb.com forums lol

LearntobeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) LearntobeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) LearntobeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) LearntobeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) LearntobeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) LearntobeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) LearntobeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) LearntobeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) LearntobeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) LearntobeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) LearntobeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Could be applied to bodybuilding or life in general ...

" All successful employers are stalking men who will do the unusual, men who think, men who attract attention by performing more than is expected of them. "

~ Charles M. Schwab ~

swordenium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Second place is the first loser"

"Winners do not do different things, they do things differently" -- Shiv Khera

814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000)
    "my body knows its limits, my mind just refuses to accept them"
    "My body knows its limits, My mind just refuses to accept them"
    "I never had height, But boy i got heart"

gregmcclure25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gregmcclure25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gregmcclure25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gregmcclure25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gregmcclure25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gregmcclure25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gregmcclure25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gregmcclure25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gregmcclure25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gregmcclure25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gregmcclure25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I struggled to keep it to a top 5, but here they are

Don’t reminisce about the past, instead let it inspire your future

Complacency does not build character nor further us as human beings, stepping outside our comfort zone is what make a man who he is.

My life is not judged on how many breaths I take but on how many times my breath is taken away.

Everyone asks why? I ask Why not?

A second spent not striving for the best in your life is a second closer to the death of your dreams.

ninja200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninja200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninja200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninja200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninja200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninja200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    there is a website with the best quotes from bodybuilders around the world they are here hopes this helps
    toptipstogetfit.weebly.com

TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool The mind is the battleground

A long one - but one of my big favorites for sure.

"

The mind is the battleground.
    It is the place where the greatest conflict is.
    It's wearing you down.
    It's where half of the things you thought were going to happen, never did happen, but If you allow those thoughts to dwell in your mind, it will succeed in robbing you of peace, robbing of your joy, robbing you of your life, just because you thought yourself in to a nervous breakdown, you thought yourself in to depression, you thought yourself self in to defeat.
    The warfare is in your mind. Its not in your cheque book, it's not in your savings account, it's not in your job.
    The fight you've got to fight is in your mind.
    The mind is the battleground;
    ...the fight is in your mind.

"
    The road is long.

taniasofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love it

Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't make you do anything, but I can make you wish you had.

If you plan to lead a life of honest, hard work, you'll be successful because there won't be any competition.
    Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't.

BrittanyMaygen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrittanyMaygen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrittanyMaygen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrittanyMaygen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrittanyMaygen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrittanyMaygen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrittanyMaygen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrittanyMaygen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrittanyMaygen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrittanyMaygen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrittanyMaygen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ghostcode View Post
    I can't make you do anything, but I can make you wish you had.

If you plan to lead a life of honest, hard work, you'll be successful because there won't be any competition.
    Love your quote in your signature!

EDIT: These are quotes I have in my room:
    "Ever tried. Ever Failed. No matter. Try again. Fall again. Fall better." Samuel Beckett

"I did the thing I feared the most. Excuse me while I cheer. Now here I stand a stronger soul, and all I've lost is fear." Rebecca McCann

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience which you must stop and look fear in the face... You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt.

"Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in." Leonard Cohen
    Last edited by BrittanyMaygen; 06-20-2011 at 02:37 PM.
    "It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports.
    What's tough is being good every day." Willie Mays

"To win without risk is to triumph without glory." Corneille

Once an athlete, always an athlete.
    (Softball/Lacrosse)

shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    - Dale Carnegie

brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It doesn't matter how many times you fail. It doesn't matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because... All that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are. - Mark Cuban

cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cornbread112 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "I'm Ron Burgundy?"

apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "A lot of people sit around waiting for their ship to come in, I plan on jumping in the water and swimming out to it."

drew160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drew160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drew160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drew160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drew160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drew160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drew160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drew160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drew160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drew160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drew160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pain it only hurts till it goes away.

do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I guess this is a good place to make my first post, I've looked through this quotes for awhile, but I a real good one came to me while almost getting buried on a squat, so I guess I'll post it. I kinda based it off of something similar I heard around here once, but adapted to my own life.

"Remember that girl that called you an ugly piece of ****? Right now she’s in a basement eating taco bell and getting wasted, while you’re here, with more than twice your own weight on your shoulders. Screw the puke on your shirt, finish this ****ing squat, and when you rack it, rack it so hard the whole world can hear; that quake will make her **** herself."

OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm that this has already been posted, but it's worthy of being posted again.

"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever."

MelissaSarahW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MelissaSarahW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MelissaSarahW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MelissaSarahW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MelissaSarahW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MelissaSarahW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MelissaSarahW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MelissaSarahW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MelissaSarahW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MelissaSarahW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MelissaSarahW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My trainer said to me..
    'Focus. There is no room for failure.'

This gets me through my diet and training.
    If there's no passion in my life, I might as well be dead. -Melissa Sarah Wee

Ikfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ikfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ikfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ikfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ikfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ikfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ikfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ikfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ikfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ikfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ikfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Failing is temporary, it is giving up that makes it permanent.

terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10) terararam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Love this thread.
    Something from me:

"Everything is ok in the end, if it's not ok then it's not the end."
    Shannon Leto

"One major thing that stands in between you and the fullfilment of your dream is
    the willingness to start,
    the courage to move ahead
    and the faith to finish"
    Unknown

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weights,"
    Ronnie Coleman

Professional Golfer bodyforgolf's Avatar
    bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyforgolf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "I do have Talent. I have knack for certain things. Some of these guys are so gifted ... I am not going to beat them in a race or jumping contest or strength so I got to figure out how to be affective. I have to create new skills and shots for myself, I have to understand angles be mentality tough and eat right, every little advantage elsewhere to try to stack up and evolve as a players" NBA Star Steve Nash!
    --- Always pick number 1 and a crew --
    --- The WAKE UP EARLY because I CHOOSE to Crew ---
    --- Positive crew ---
    ---Misc. Entrepreneurship Crew

TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNBT89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The one in my signature from Arnold. He was a true inspiration for many people in bodybuilding.
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. "

- Arnold