NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support

I'm going to start an M-Drol stack soon. I've been reading on what to take for the actual PCT, would this be a good replacement for Nolvadex because I would like to buy the Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support stack off of Bodybuilding.com, could the AI PCS be a recommended replacement?

CHSstud2 is not very well liked. (-100) CHSstud2 is not very well liked. (-100) CHSstud2 is not very well liked. (-100) CHSstud2 is not very well liked. (-100) CHSstud2 is not very well liked. (-100) CHSstud2 is not very well liked. (-100) CHSstud2 is not very well liked. (-100) CHSstud2 is not very well liked. (-100) CHSstud2 is not very well liked. (-100) CHSstud2 is not very well liked. (-100) CHSstud2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NCudlip View Post
    I'm going to start an M-Drol stack soon. I've been reading on what to take for the actual PCT, would this be a good replacement for Nolvadex because I would like to buy the Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support stack off of Bodybuilding.com, could the AI PCS be a recommended replacement?
    i dont think it is man. it would be good to use for pct along with nolva
    I came, I saw, I conquered. - Julius Caesar

NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CHSstud2 View Post
    i dont think it is man. it would be good to use for pct along with nolva
    so is it more like a 6 OXO?

Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Absolutely NOT. PCS is a testbooster it is not a stand alone PCT (for dam sure don't use it by itself for M-Drol)

PCS is ment to assist in bringing your natural test numbers back up in addidtion to a real SERM. If you can't get one then you should not be doing M-Drol. Look for a less harsh compound.

This is not your first cycle is it?
    Jaber Style Training - To perform ATG SQUATS (3X10) before EVERY workout. GAINS!!!

Products I currently use and get results from.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    TestoPro - Natural Test Booster
    Maniac - PreWorkout
    Essenials - Multi + Creatine + joint support + beta alanine + BCAA

Anabolic Innovations Board Rep
    www.anabolicinnovations.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    MFF forever!

Originally Posted by Jaberwaki View Post
    Absolutely NOT. PCS is a testbooster it is not a stand alone PCT (for dam sure don't use it by itself for M-Drol)

PCS is ment to assist in bringing your natural test numbers back up in addidtion to a real SERM. If you can't get one then you should not be doing M-Drol. Look for a less harsh compound.

This is not your first cycle is it?
    no, i've done an h-drol cycle

Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is a whole lot of space between those 2 compounds man. IMHO There is no reason to go that harsh this early.
    M-Drol is something you need to have your sh!t together to run. If it must be M-Drol then you really need to spend some real time researching everything you need to know to run it.

Best of luck
    Jaber Style Training - To perform ATG SQUATS (3X10) before EVERY workout. GAINS!!!

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

here's a question. I've already done an HDrol cycle. Is there anyway to do a second HDrol cycle with better results?

I would not run back to back H-Drol cycles. You will not see results as good as the first time round.

There are other compounds out there that can give you good gains. An 8 week bold cycle has given ALOT of people great results.
    If you want something dryer. EPI has really good results.
    3AD if another good one.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

I would not run back to back H-Drol cycles. You will not see results as good as the first time round.

There are other compounds out there that can give you good gains. An 8 week bold cycle has given ALOT of people great results.
    If you want something dryer. EPI has really good results.
    3AD if another good one.
    well, my h-drol cycles will be around 2 months apart is i were to do back to back, ya think thats too close?

Originally Posted by NCudlip View Post
    well, my h-drol cycles will be around 2 months apart is i were to do back to back, ya think thats too close?
    Normal H-Drol cycle is 6 weeks, normal PCT 4 weeks recomended time between any cycles = Cycle + PCT = 10 weeks.

So running it 2 months after the last one (8 weeks) would not only be strait back to back, it would be alittle too soon for any cycle. (if you only ran a 4 week cycle then 8 weeks is enough inbetween but would still be too soon for H-Drol)

Look this is not to say you CAN'T run H-Drol again. Just so you understand if you do you will not see anywhere near the same results as the first time as you body will be used to it this time. If you only see 50% of the gains I would consider that a waisted cycle, and then you would have another 10 week wait... Or you could run something else and get the full effect.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

Normal H-Drol cycle is 6 weeks, normal PCT 4 weeks recomended time between any cycles = Cycle + PCT = 10 weeks.

So running it 2 months after the last one (8 weeks) would not only be strait back to back, it would be alittle too soon for any cycle. (if you only ran a 4 week cycle then 8 weeks is enough inbetween but would still be too soon for H-Drol)

Look this is not to say you CAN'T run H-Drol again. Just so you understand if you do you will not see anywhere near the same results as the first time as you body will be used to it this time. If you only see 50% of the gains I would consider that a waisted cycle, and then you would have another 10 week wait... Or you could run something else and get the full effect.
    can you give me a iforce bold cycle example?, it would be much appreciated

Bold @ 800mg X 8 weeks + your support supps.

PCT
    Reversitol 3/2/2/1
    Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4

Real nice and simple. (just one example , pop a quick search on Bold 200 and there are TONS of logs with clear easy to follow layouts.)

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

miguel123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miguel123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miguel123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miguel123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miguel123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miguel123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miguel123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miguel123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miguel123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miguel123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miguel123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So then time between this ph of bold and next run would be like 3 months, right?
    Never Give Up!!

Originally Posted by miguel123 View Post
    So then time between this ph of bold and next run would be like 3 months, right?
    Yup.
    Basicaly most guys can get 2 really good cycles in a year. (thats plenty)

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!