Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000)

Closing a stripper.

Id like this thread to be dedicated towards advice on how to f-close on a stripper while shes working (ie no pay, take her home). im going to a strip club one month from the day. and i will use the game i have, plus any tips from this thread to f-close a stripper.

Yes, Ive really been into Mystery Method, yes read "The Game". Yes wannabe PUA.

Now, GO!!!!!

I will post pics of night if i get good responses (all in good taste though this thread wont get closed )

somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No offence, but any stripper worth taking home probably isn't going to go for that ****.

Guys who go in with that attitude are retarded - it's a strip club not a singles bar hun.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bring money
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by captainhorseboy View Post
    bring money
    and spend it on her.

no spendy, no attention...

trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ****nybuttons View Post
    and spend it on her.

no spendy, no attention...
    You're a stripper right?
    Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her arse

Originally Posted by trumpedup View Post
    You're a stripper right?
    what makes you say that???

indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

because you are giving such expert advise and seem to rather offended at OPs comments
    I REP BACK 1k+ JUST PUT IT IN THE COMMENT BRAH

latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    every stripper I ever had a relationship with or banged..I met out at wal mart or on the internet. i did not even know they were strippers..

unless your ric flair....its almost impossile to walk ito a strip bar and get a legit number. its all buisness to those sluts

not offended, I just think it's silly when guys think they can use their 'game' on someone who's source of income depends on the hustle...

and who says it's expert? maybe for all I know strippers in the US are all just waiting to be 'saved' or 'given the time of their lives' by some young punk with no money

trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) trumpedup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought you mentioned it somewhere that you were one...

oh and this:

because you are giving such expert advise and seem to rather offended at OPs comments

Originally Posted by trumpedup View Post
    I thought you mentioned it somewhere that you were one...

i did?

Yeah i thought you did, might be wrong though.

can you find it...?

JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice hijack on a possibly cool thread

ghey/10

matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JWalke View Post

ghey/10

x2 agreed

Originally Posted by JWalke View Post

ghey/10
    i gave him advice.

what did you want to read?

"oh yeah hard bro I fukked this stripper last week after using all my alpha tricks on her slutty ass - she was gagging for it man"

strippers are there to make money. no money, no likey.

also - i see no advice from either of you two who are complaining, feel free to jump in at any time

Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're trying to build a sexual relationship....with a woman who makes a living taking her clothes off and hustling men?

Thats like spitting game to have a bartender serve you a drink.

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in my experience you gotta meet the broad outside the strip club. other than that its basically like paying a prositute.

metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Uhmmm try # closing first.

latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    any guy that ask for a strippers number at the strip club and actually thinks he got a legit one is the biggest idiot in the world.

I still have friends that believe they can.

again..unless your ric *****ing flair or someone of the like..it's not happening. I don't care how well built or attractive you are. Cause 90% of the chics are damaged. If you meet them outside of the club its SUPER easy to get their number and fuc* them. Just have to get them outside of the club and from there its like taking candy from a baby.

Originally Posted by latverian View Post
    any guy that ask for a strippers number at the strip club and actually thinks he got a legit one is the biggest idiot in the world.

I still have friends that believe they can.

again..unless your ric *****ing flair or someone of the like..it's not happening. I don't care how well built or attractive you are. Cause 90% of the chics are damaged. If you meet them outside of the club its SUPER easy to get their number and fuc* them. Just have to get them outside of the club and from there its like taking candy from a baby.
    damaged how?

although, I guess you're right (although 90% seems a bit high to me) about some of them being easy.

although, to be fair, why is it not ok for a girl to enjoy sex for sex?

damaged how?

although, I guess you're right (although 90% seems a bit high to me) about some of them being easy.

although, to be fair, why is it not ok for a girl to enjoy sex for sex?
    not a thing wrong with a chic enjoying sex for sex.

That is perfectl acceptable and I believe it should be in society as well.

I am only speaking from my first hand experince dating strippers and I have dated quiet a few and gotten to know quite a few from being around them and their friends.

I would say 90% of the ones I have met were either.....molested by someone....have serious daddy issues...or was abused as a child.....

there are exceptions of course....where a chic is just hot and she enjoys/gets arroused by dancing for men and they give her money. No shame in that. if i was a hot chic I would do it too. I would be in porn. There is no difference in porn than meeting someone at a bar and going home and banging them....except porn the world is going to see it but hey....who cares if your bringing home 500k a yr and traveling the world for free.

I have mucho luck with strippers cause I am the ALPHA...100% all the way ALPHA. I have no fear to show and My natural Dominance shows from the moment I tight grip the first hand shake. From there it's all down hill.

Not saying ive never been shot down because I have. Everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes.

not a thing wrong with a chic enjoying sex for sex.

That is perfectl acceptable and I believe it should be in society as well.

I am only speaking from my first hand experince dating strippers and I have dated quiet a few and gotten to know quite a few from being around them and their friends.

I would say 90% of the ones I have met were either.....molested by someone....have serious daddy issues...or was abused as a child.....

there are exceptions of course....where a chic is just hot and she enjoys/gets arroused by dancing for men and they give her money. No shame in that. if i was a hot chic I would do it too. I would be in porn. There is no difference in porn than meeting someone at a bar and going home and banging them....except porn the world is going to see it but hey....who cares if your bringing home 500k a yr and traveling the world for free.

I have mucho luck with strippers cause I am the ALPHA...100% all the way ALPHA. I have no fear to show and My natural Dominance shows from the moment I tight grip the first hand shake. From there it's all down hill.

Not saying ive never been shot down because I have. Everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes.

I don't know if I agree with the second of the either/or. Enjoyable maybe, arousing? - very rare occasions from what I've heard.

it happens. most chics dont get arroused by it. but some are just nymphos and it gets them off knowing they are turning some old pos on sitting within arms length of her.

weird I know but hey...everyone has different kinks and fetishes.

but yes..it is the exception def not the rule

it happens. most chics dont get arroused by it. but some are just nymphos and it gets them off knowing they are turning some old pos on sitting within arms length of her.

weird I know but hey...everyone has different kinks and fetishes.

but yes..it is the exception def not the rule
    or really good actors?

i'm not saying there aren't a few - but I get so bored with guys who sit there going 'oh man this girl must be loving this, she's all over me' - well yes hun, but she's loving the money, working to give you an enjoyable experience and well, naked and all over you because that's what she gets paid to do

ah ****, threadjack again...

bah.

QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    or really good actors?

i'm not saying there aren't a few - but I get so bored with guys who sit there going 'oh man this girl must be loving this, she's all over me' - well yes hun, but she's loving the money, working to give you an enjoyable experience and well, naked and all over you because that's what she gets paid to do
    rofl i remember you, you got slammed in a thread awhile back saying you would never cheat on your boyfriend and you said how you got tempted to do so at a bar with another guy lol.

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strippers are there for one of 2 reasons, Money or Drugs. Since you said you didn't want to spend money, I suggest you offer her a few lines in the bathroom.

I've never understood the fascination with strip clubs.

Originally Posted by rob_is_the_hulk View Post
    rofl i remember you, you got slammed in a thread awhile back saying you would never cheat on your boyfriend and you said how you got tempted to do so at a bar with another guy lol.
    ohohoh, would you like a cookie?

yeah I got tempted, no I didn't do anything, no I still haven't cheated on him.

anything else?

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "I've got *******."

Bam, she's yours.