Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Lee-A-Norah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New To BB.com anyone know about Ketogenic diet?

Im new to bodybuilding.com and i was wondering if anyone has information on the ketogenic diet.

x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Goto the nutrition forum there are subsections for keto.

Starting MMA Classes NOW! shivastorm's Avatar
    shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Prepare to get hit on by loads of desperate, horny teens
    Crossfit. "Your workout is our warmup" Does this make you skeptical? Try Linda or Tabata Something Else and you will see why I said that.

Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5233853

LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hello. I'm here for the nudez.

.Goku. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .Goku. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .Goku. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .Goku. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .Goku. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .Goku. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .Goku. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .Goku. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .Goku. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .Goku. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .Goku. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shivastorm View Post
    Prepare to get hit on by loads of desperate, horny teens
    lol so true
    O-lifting log with vids of from every session:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=268870061#post268870061

^Need all the help I can get.

LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftingAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lee-A-Norah View Post
    Im new to bodybuilding.com and i was wondering if anyone has information on the ketogenic diet.
    And response to your question, ketogenic diet is basically getting rid of almost all carbs. I myself wouldnt recommend it b/c it causes a poor mood and effects energy levels in the gym. From what I hear though people do experience very good weight loss off the diet.

Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LiftingAddict View Post
    Hello. I'm here for the nudez.
    in.

Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sexy pic...

but yeah, head over to the nutrition side of the house.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

They'll help you out a bit better than we will.
    *US Army Vet*
    *Love Colombia Crew*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Nebraska Crew*

Registered Manlet

MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And response to your question, ketogenic diet is basically getting rid of almost all carbs. I myself wouldnt recommend it b/c it causes a poor mood and effects energy levels in the gym. From what I hear though people do experience very good weight loss off the diet.
    yea but she's a female so i doubt shes pulling some serious weight (no bash on females)

but I believe that is true, I'm only on 10% carbs a day (68g) and i lost two reps on my deads today....i felt exhausted after only two sets since i got there.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would check out the female dave palumbo diet. very interesting diet. i am on the male.

Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just looking at her avatar i don't see the need to lose weight.
    She looks great already.
    "Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    - Vince Lombardi

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

lollercoasters brah most_dedicated's Avatar
    most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Just looking at her avatar i don't see the need to lose weight.
    She looks great already.
    most girls wanna be skinny as hell though....my gf keeps tellin me she needs to lose weight even though she weighs like 115 or something...it pisses me the hell off to hear "omg my stomach is so fat omg i need to lose weight"
    NO!!!! SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT INCLUDE BABIES!!!!

reps for life:
    requiem15
    bigshayet

Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong suckup.
    spoon and noodz or negtrain.

well

im not trying to lose any weight actuall, all im looking for is to tone my body, the weight im at im happy with, its just monor imperfections that id like to improve

LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You dont need to go on the ketogenetic diet then, just eat healthy and get a good training routine and u'll be fine =)

lollercoasters brah most_dedicated's Avatar
    most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im not trying to lose any weight actuall, all im looking for is to tone my body, the weight im at im happy with, its just monor imperfections that id like to improve
    cardio and weights to tone up....no need for keto unless u are lookin to really get cut
    NO!!!! SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT INCLUDE BABIES!!!!

reps for life:
    requiem15
    bigshayet

Post nudes, can't see all problem areas.

do you have any ideas for a workout/ diet plan im not trying to lose my curves just tone

Originally Posted by LeantoMean View Post
    You dont need to go on the ketogenetic diet then, just eat healthy and get a good training routine and u'll be fine =)

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Post nudes, can't see all problem areas.
    lolol
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do you have any ideas for a workout/ diet plan im not trying to lose my curves just tone
    You can come over to my house and i could teach you a thing or two. Seriously, take a spoon pic or you are a troll.
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

What???? a troll lol idgi

Originally Posted by gmenfan40 View Post
    You can come over to my house and i could teach you a thing or two. Seriously, take a spoon pic or you are a troll.

LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeantoMean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well do u have specific spots u want to tone up or your whole body? As for diet...Try and eat 6 small meals a day not really sure about what foods to eat when trying to tone up. I'm sure some of guys on here will help u out with a diet.

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    take a picture with a spoon, to prove you arent a 13 year old guy pretending to be a girl.
    TRUMP 2024

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He means take a photo of yourself with a spoon in it. It will prove you're not a fat 45yr old man trying to get his jollies off posting on BB.com pretending to be a girl.

Lmao im not a guy i can put up new picss everyday dont worry lmao

Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    then put up teh' noodz.

so take a spoon pic right now, with a piece of paper that says Lee-A-Norah
    TRUMP 2024

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Have you got access to a gym or have u got stuff at home?

I go to a gym and i have workout equp. at home, most cardio stuff at home and lifting mach. at the gym

ANYONE WHO THINKS IM A TROLL MAN WHATEVER LMAO CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE

http://www.myspace.com/ladyl6187
    Last edited by Lee-A-Norah; 04-19-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Ok so try doin cardio 3 times a week for 30 mins on a bike or treadmill. As for the weights, try a 3 day a week split program eg. Monday:Chest & Bi's, Tuesday: Cardio at home, Wednesday: Legs & shoulders, Thursday: Cardio at home, Friday: Triceps & back, Saturday: Cardio at home, Sunday: REST.

Ask your brother what sorta exersises you can do for each of these muscle groups. Eg. Chest & Biceps- 3 Sets 10-15 reps incline dumbell press, 3 sets 10-15 reps flat dumbbel flys, 3 sets pushups (do as many as u can do), 3 sets 10-15 reps bicep curls, 3 sets 10-15 reps hammer curls. Somthing like that.
    Last edited by LeantoMean; 04-19-2008 at 04:09 PM.