Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking I am "the one"!!!!!

Heyyyy guys and welcome to my log. I have entered the Applied Nutriceuticals Challenge and will be putting on as much mass as possible over the next month. I am on day two of "the one". Good luck to everyone in the contest, but I intend on winning :-). Feel free to jump in, ask questions, and watch me grow!

I weighed in at 232.9 and plan on weighing out in the 250's!!!

Im not gonna lie and say it will be a clean diet, cuz I love dirty bulks lol. I will be piggin out everyday and workin out 6 days a week. I will be following a program by Herschel Walker to get in football shape. Here it is: http://www.myfit.ca/fitnessprograms/...r+%7C+Football

Here is a link to my weigh in video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN19aiwYBv0
    Today's Meals

Breakfast: Left over enchiladas
    Lunch: 1/2 lbs. burger from Cookout cheddar style
    Post workout: Protein Shake w/ instant jello packet added in ;-)
    Supper: Ribs, stuffing, and fried corn.
    After dinner meal: Pizza
    Before bed: Cinnamon bun protein shake w/milk and peanut butter.

Today's Workout: Back. Deadlifts killed me today, got back pumps so bad I could barely walk to the next exercises. Solid workout overall, just painful.
    Last edited by babyface4; 05-30-2009 at 01:16 PM.
    YOU WANNA LOOK CRAZY...YOU GOTTA ACT CRAZY
    Certified Personal Trainer
    B.S. Nutrition Major
    My Applied Nutriceuticals "The One" Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116664541

babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyface4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good start to the day, just ate about half my birthday cake. lol I am dosing the one at 4 caps every morning. Goin out shoppin today, will probably pick up some taco bell and subway. Will work out tonight. Cya
    B.S. Nutrition Major

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by babyface4 View Post
    Heyyyy guys and welcome to my log. I have entered the Applied Nutriceuticals Challenge and will be putting on as much mass as possible over the next month. I am on day two of "the one". Good luck to everyone in the contest, but I intend on winning :-). Feel free to jump in, ask questions, and watch me grow!

I weighed in at 232.9 and plan on weighing out in the 250's!!!

Im not gonna lie and say it will be a clean diet, cuz I love dirty bulks lol. I will be piggin out everyday and workin out 6 days a week. I will be following a program by Herschel Walker to get in football shape.
    First in to watch you BLOW up!

Also feel free to ask any questions along the way; we're here to help out.

LOL, re diet; if you're bulking ANYthing goes

Good start to the day, just ate about half my birthday cake. lol I am dosing the one at 4 caps every morning. Goin out shoppin today, will probably pick up some taco bell and subway. Will work out tonight. Cya
    Happy Birthday to you, then.

PS. Please put your video link in this log.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Guejsn; 05-30-2009 at 02:41 PM.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Thx for stoppin by. My birthday was may 28th. Had a tuna melt from subway for lunch, it was amazing. The secret to subway is you gott get the bannana peppers, onions, and pickles on before you toast it. makes it way better lol. Currently drinkin a green apple redline (tastes horrible) about to hit the gym for shoulders and traps. The calluses (however you spell it) on my hands are rippin of from deadliftin with a rigid bar yesterday, so I gotta wear gloves to the gym for the next few days. I got them baby hands to match the babyface. You stay classy San Diego.
    B.S. Nutrition Major

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thx for stoppin by. My birthday was may 28th. Had a tuna melt from subway for lunch, it was amazing. The secret to subway is you gott get the bannana peppers, onions, and pickles on before you toast it. makes it way better lol. Currently drinkin a green apple redline (tastes horrible) about to hit the gym for shoulders and traps. The calluses (however you spell it) on my hands are rippin of from deadliftin with a rigid bar yesterday, so I gotta wear gloves to the gym for the next few days. I got them baby hands to match the babyface. You stay classy San Diego.
    LOL. All good.

Now tear up the gym!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Soooo right after I chugged the red line down and was getting ready for the gym, I realized that my gym changed to summer hours and closed at 5. I then proceeded to look up all the gyms around my area and call them to see how much a one time workout costs. After calling seriously 15 gyms, I realized that every gym around here costs between 10-20 bucks to workout once!! Ludacris!!!! lol So I took my gf and dog for a walk around the lake. So today was my off day and I can workout the next 6 days straight.

I can feel THE ONE creeping into my system. I am starting to get constantly hungry and feel the need to constantly workout. I cannot wait to go to the gym tommorow.

Food today:
    Lots of Queen Anne cake
    Power Bar
    Subway Tuna BLT
    Pb sandwich on whole wheat
    about to eat Chicken, green beans, and rice
    Late snack: another chicken
    Later Late snack: Cinnamon Bun Shake and peanut butter

Workout:
    Slow scenic walk lol (walkin old boxer, too old to jog very far)
    B.S. Nutrition Major

WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the contest, you can do it
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm

******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid View Post
    Welcome to the contest, you can do it
    lol thanks. I have been readin your log over at AM, just made an account over there. Your puttin up some pretty big competition. I cant believe that new gym your goin to, it looks crazy! I would love to do somethin like that, but 199 a month is wayyyy out of my price range lol. Been puttin on some pretty good weight? :-)
    B.S. Nutrition Major

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in for this....I like the workout plan....I will be interested to see how much time it takes to do each day's workout. Lots of core and plyometrics...

its gonna be a dirtay bulk....I would make sure you get some veggies and fruits in there though at least and try to eat healthy every now and then....avoid getting sick that way.

i hate getting all ampd up to hit the gym and find out they closed!
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    in for this....I like the workout plan....I will be interested to see how much time it takes to do each day's workout. Lots of core and plyometrics...

its gonna be a dirtay bulk....I would make sure you get some veggies and fruits in there though at least and try to eat healthy every now and then....avoid getting sick that way.

i hate getting all ampd up to hit the gym and find out they closed!

Heyy man, ya these workouts are killer. I do the first four days in rotation and every seventh day off. Ya I was jacked on my redline walkin around the park lol. Its pretty bad that a nutrition major has to be told to eat healthy lol but ya thanks for the tip, I will take your advice. Thx for stoppin by.
    B.S. Nutrition Major

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heyy man, ya these workouts are killer. I do the first four days in rotation and every seventh day off. Ya I was jacked on my redline walkin around the park lol. Its pretty bad that a nutrition major has to be told to eat healthy lol but ya thanks for the tip, I will take your advice. Thx for stoppin by.
    anxious to see your results...just adjust the diet on the fly. i like that you are honest at least.
    Check the log bro:

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm subbed for info and results! Good luck man!

Quick question: What support supps are you taking and how's PCT look?

zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I have a interest for THE ONE

Not Too late But IM IN........
    I will be following your log closely.
    Lets see what THE ONE can do for YOU....
    The Blueprint works!
    http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html

Zee'z Huge Controlled Labs Stack. Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=452760731&posted=1#post452760731

Bigger Stronger Faster on USPLabs Stack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=566989171#post566989171

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    I'm subbed for info and results! Good luck man!

Quick question: What support supps are you taking and how's PCT look?
    Thanks man. The only support supp. I will be taking is a little milk thistle in the evenings. I feel THE ONE doesnt need much support.

Originally Posted by zeebodybuilder View Post
    Not Too late But IM IN........
    I will be following your log closely.
    Lets see what THE ONE can do for YOU....
    Hello there.
    B.S. Nutrition Major

Odens Ravens!!!! Hot Pot of Coffee!!!!! The One has kicked in big time! Will continue this rant after I get back from the lake ;-)
    B.S. Nutrition Major

Day 4

Soo Day 4 on this candy they call The One. I have to say it has really kicked in. I took Dymethazine a couple months ago and it was fairly slow to enter my system. The One on the other hand, feels like its already raging through my veins telling me to eat and lift and eat. Im not gonna say how much I have gained since this is a contest but I am already growing like crazy! The weights at the gym felt light and my stamina was awesome.

Todays Food: A bit heavy on the sweets lol
    Cinnamon bun protein shake at 5 am (went back to sleep)
    Last of the massive birthday cake w/ milk
    Coffee, brownies, and bannana nut bread at church
    Olive Garden soup and salad w/ breadsticks for lunch
    Cookout Mexi hotdog and cheerwine float for dunch
    50g AES protein powder post workout
    Spagetti w/ ground turkey for dinner
    Spagetti again
    Later on: Cinn. bun protein shake

Supplements: Milk thistle and glucosamine and vitamin C
    B.S. Nutrition Major

Soo Day 4 on this candy they call The One. I have to say it has really kicked in. I took Dymethazine a couple months ago and it was fairly slow to enter my system. The One on the other hand, feels like its already raging through my veins telling me to eat and lift and eat. Im not gonna say how much I have gained since this is a contest but I am already growing like crazy! The weights at the gym felt light and my stamina was awesome.

Todays Food: A bit heavy on the sweets lol
    Cinnamon bun protein shake at 5 am (went back to sleep)
    Last of the massive birthday cake w/ milk
    Coffee, brownies, and bannana nut bread at church
    Olive Garden soup and salad w/ breadsticks for lunch
    Cookout Mexi hotdog and cheerwine float for dunch
    50g AES protein powder post workout
    Spagetti w/ ground turkey for dinner
    Spagetti again
    Later on: Cinn. bun protein shake

Supplements: Milk thistle and glucosamine and vitamin C
    what is this? Cinnamon bun protein shake at 5 am (went back to sleep)

is that a flavor...like BSN or ON or is this some concotion you made?
    Thanks for putting the veggies in there (Olive Garden salad) and slathering them all up with dressing
    Can't believe after day 4 its already kicked in...how has sleep been after a few days?
    Check the log bro:

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanks for putting the veggies in there (Olive Garden salad) and slathering them all up with dressing
    Can't believe after day 4 its already kicked in...how has sleep been after a few days?
    cinnamon bun flavored all the whey FTMFW!!!

i have the 5lb blend flavor. I think the WPI is on sale.. buy 2 get 1 free for like $40.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Just got the B2G1 and it is awesome. Try making sludge and microwaving it for a bit, but don't allow it to solidify.

Best of luck, bro.

lol I guess they answered it for me. Ya those Olive Garden salads are so good lol. And sooo healthy! haha I havent had any problems with sleep. It has been perfectly normal. I am a bit sleepy during the day tho, until I get to the gym. Then everything just clicks on. Its crazy. I am shocked at the power of The Ones so far.
    B.S. Nutrition Major

i have the 5lb blend flavor. I think the WPI is on sale.. buy 2 get 1 free for like $40.
    I was going to get in on that deal but I had to go with chocolate Myofusion, I have been heearing so much about it. Ordered 5lbs. last night, along with a bodybuilding com temporary tatoo. lol

Originally Posted by DE_58 View Post
    THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Just got the B2G1 and it is awesome. Try making sludge and microwaving it for a bit, but don't allow it to solidify.

Best of luck, bro.
    WOW, I wish I would have tryed that before I finished it off last night :-(. I heard myofusion with a little bit of water and almonds to make a pudding is awesome tho.
    B.S. Nutrition Major

Recap of Day 5:

Wow I am actually a bit worried about how much weight I have gained from only 5 days! I think I am going to clean up the diet a bitt.

Yesterday's Food:
    Bowl of bannana nut crunch and protein shake
    Fiber one bar
    (work)
    Triple threat powerbar
    Like 2lbs of spaghetti with cheese and texas pete
    Powerbar
    (end work)
    50g protein shake
    Powerbar
    More spaghetti stuffed with chicken lol
    chocolate ice cream
    protein shake w/ milk

Yesterday's workout:
    Mehhh. It was ok, I am on an off week from pre workouts and its killin me. Did 135 on incline 100 times in 10 min. to start workout and it wore me out. I did get a good pump in my biceps tho, they probably hit 18.5 inches. I could barely move my arms lol. I will have a great workout today to make up for it tho.
    B.S. Nutrition Major

The 6th Day!!!

Gained a pound since yesterday. Just got done with my 2 and a half hour leg workout. I have to say I truly believe that I had more energy today than I ever had during a workout. The One mixed with 2 free samples of Universal's Shock Therapy is a potent combination. Its kinda like when all the rings come together on Captain Planet. I set a Personal Record on clean and jerk today, 20lbs. more than I have ever done! And I think I could have got more. I threw some cardio in to make sure I dont gain much body fat in this competition. I am also doing abs every other day to really build them up for the cut. Overall, one of the best workouts this year.

Today's Food:
    Last of the Spaghetti and a protein shake
    Ice cream lol
    20g protein shake and 2 packets of cheese grits and fiber one bar(preworkout)
    Postworkout 50g shake and powerbar
    cheese cake and ice cream haha lol
    Later: Steak and salad and rolls'
    Protein shake and peanut butter
    B.S. Nutrition Major

Lost weight!

Well after that killer workout yesterday I thought I would be at least a pound heavier, but I weighed myself and I lost 2lbs. since yesterday! I am still doin pretty good on overall weight gain tho. I had a pretty solid back workout today. Diet is still horribly dirty but I am gainin so whatever man. Man.

Today's Consumption:
    Protein shake and coffee
    Steak, mashed potatoes, and rolls an awesome breakfast
    Cheese cake and ice cream
    Protein Shake, Fiber one bar, Powerbar pre
    30g shake and brownie post
    taco bell: burrito and nachos
    Later: Chalupas and side item
    Shake and peanut butter
    B.S. Nutrition Major

Gained a pound since yesterday. Just got done with my 2 and a half hour leg workout. I have to say I truly believe that I had more energy today than I ever had during a workout. The One mixed with 2 free samples of Universal's Shock Therapy is a potent combination. Its kinda like when all the rings come together on Captain Planet. I set a Personal Record on clean and jerk today, 20lbs. more than I have ever done! And I think I could have got more. I threw some cardio in to make sure I dont gain much body fat in this competition. I am also doing abs every other day to really build them up for the cut. Overall, one of the best workouts this year.
    Few notes:
    * 2.5 hours is a little excessive for a training session.
    * Great stuff on the PR.
    * You shouldn't gain too much fat on The ONE; most users leaned out as well as gaining mass.
    * You don't need to do Abs every other day; they're like any other body-part and twice a week for ~100 reps total/10-15 minutes is sufficient enough.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great log so far, Looks like its gona get very interesting here. Im looking forward to seeing you gains in strength and clean muscle weight.. I might be considering The One soon, But I have alot more to read and I guess the rep of AP have some questions to answer first ,lol.

I should be doing a log too.
    Keep up the hard work in the gym.
    P.s your arms grew 18.5 Inches damn...
    The Blueprint works!

javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you keep an eye on your blood pressure at all? You eat alot of sodium and simple carbs, I know mine goes up even when I eat clean.

Are you plannin on getting a blood test done after you cycle? I'd like to see what your cholesterol levels look like after a diet like that combined with steroids.
    www.XCCELLENCE.com - Transform yourself, become a Champion.
    Information resource for Athletes, Bodybuilders and Power/Olympic Lifters

Originally Posted by javin86 View Post
    Are you plannin on getting a blood test done after you cycle? I'd like to see what your cholesterol levels look like after a diet like that combined with steroids.
    The One is not a steriod???
    The Blueprint works!

javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zeebodybuilder View Post
    The One is not a steriod???
    I thought it was a new designer steroid...

am I wrong about this?
    www.XCCELLENCE.com - Transform yourself, become a Champion.
    Information resource for Athletes, Bodybuilders and Power/Olympic Lifters