Thread: bulking diet

mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bulking diet

Breakfast:
    - 4 eggs with ham
    -protein shake (500cals)

Lunch
    -Ham sandwhich w/ lettuce, tomato, mayo
    -Milk
    -1 banana (500cals)

Snack
    -penutbutter sandwhich
    -Protein shake (300cals)

Dinner
    -steak, chicken, what evers cooked
    -veggies
    -milk (500cals)
    Workout

Cyto gainer shake (870cals)

Can of tuna
    glass of milk (200cals)

2870 calories

Also some people say that lunch meat is not good for you like from the deli because its prossed or something?
    Last edited by mustangs48; 12-12-2006 at 08:27 PM.

mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangs48 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anyone?

OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anything processed is not as good as the real thing, personally I don't touch deli meats and only eat whole meat that I buy raw or tins of fish.

Your diet looks okay but I would definitely add some carbs at breakfast, personally I eat around 90g of carbs for breakfast, making this my largest carb intake for the day by far, giving me energy early on.

I would also add some fat to your final meal.

X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks pretty good overall. Some changes I would make:

Lose the protein shake in the morning, you're getting enough protein from the eggs and the ham anyway. Replacing it with some carbs like was previously mentioned wouldn't be a bad idea. Also, having a tablespoon or so of peanut butter with your tuna and milk before bed would be a good idea.

As far as the lunch meat is concerned, ya, it is usually more processed. The worste thing about that is it always will have a high sodium content as a result. Not a huge deal as long as you keep an eye on your total sodium intake for the day.
    BSc in Exercise Science
    CAN-FIT-PRO Certified Personal Trainer
    Amateur MMA Fighter

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get rid of the tuna before bed and down about 500-800ml of milk. Also cottage cheese wont go astray. For breakfast, I say take a protein shake AS SOON as you wake up, wait half an hour and then chuck down 6 eggs.
    For 13, I'd say you did well to plan that for yourself and even better if you are able to implement it fully.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would say opt for REAL turkey breast in place of the ham. Go to a butcher or deli and have them carve some of the REAL turkey breast. Just ask the butcher dude, he'll know what u want. But the meal plan looks great for 13, i wish i had the will power to eat like that when i was ur age, it was ho ho's, candy n pop for my meal plans then lol. The only thing i'd suggest is tryin to get some more veggies in, and maybe consider dropping the mayo on the sandwich, or use light mayo instead. But other than that, great job!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163