Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The madness needs to stop...EAT YOUR DAMN YOLKS

God Im so tired of looking at diets people post every day that have "8 egg whites and 1 egg yolk" for breakfast. Jesus people I cant believe you actually spend time seperating the eggs in the morning. Let me tell you something buddy...if the eating of a couple egg yolks is your BIGGEST problem in your diet then you sir have no f-cking problems. It should be the least of your worries.

Still want to keep seperating your yolks? Read on. (For the record I didnt write all these words)

The quality of the protein in eggs is no doubt of the highest quality available. Egg yolks are indeed full of cholesterol. Like most cholesterol-rich foods, they are jam-packed full of important nutrients. In fact, the slew of nutrients in an egg yolk is so comprehensive that a few a day would offer better insurance than a multi-vitamin. Most importantly, the yolk contains most of the nutrients in an egg.

Egg whites, on the other hand, contain far fewer nutrients. The only thing that could justify their consumption is their attachment to their companion yolk.

The yolk contains more than 90% of the calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, thiamin, B6, folate, and B12, and 89% of the panthothenic acid (9 items). The white does not contain more than 90% of any nutrient, but contains over 80% of the magnesium, sodium, and niacin (3 items). The yolk contains between 50% and 80% of the copper, manganese, and selenium, while the white contains between 50% and 80% of the potassium, riboflavin, and essential amino acids.

It should also be kept in mind that the yolk of an egg is smaller than the white. Where the white contains a slim majority of nutrients, such as the essential amino acids, this is not due to a greater concentration in the white, but simply the fact that there is more white in the egg than yolk.

As you can see from the table, the yolk contains 100% of the carotenes, essential fatty acids, vitamins A, E, D, and K (6 items). The white does not contain 100% of any nutrient.

Notes on Cholesterol:
    -Cholesterol is not a deadly poison, but a substance that is absolutely necessary for you to be healthy. High cholesterol itself does not cause heart disease.

-People who have low blood cholesterol have the same rates of heart disease as people who have high blood cholesterol.

-The cholesterol found in your blood comes from two sources: cholesterol in food that you eat and cholesterol that your liver makes from other nutrients. What's interesting is that the amount of cholesterol that your liver produces varies according to how much cholesterol you eat. The more cholesterol you eat, the less your liver produces. And vice versa - the less cholesterol you eat, the more your liver produces. This is why a low cholesterol diet does not decrease a person's blood cholesterol by more than a few percent.

-It contributes to cell membrane rigidity and strength, just as saturated fats do

-It is used to make hormones that help us deal with stress, as well to make sex hormones

-It is converted to vitamin D, essential for proper growth, healthy bones, a healthy nervous system, muscle tone, and proper immune system function

-It is used to make bile, needed for digestion of fat in our foods

-It acts as an antioxidant, actually protecting us against cellular damage that leads to heart disease and cancer

-It helps maintain a healthy intestinal lining, offering protection against autoimmune illnesses

So to sum up...

EAT YOUR DAMN EGGS WHOLE PEOPLE!
    Last edited by Dave P; 06-23-2006 at 01:52 PM.

yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hwo about 2 full eggs and 2 eggwhites? thats what i do.

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never throw them away thats the tastiest part
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eating the yolk just to get a few vitamins and such isnt that great of a reason to eat it considering the high ammount of calories a single yolk contains. And people who are cutting know that they rather save all the calories they can get, why waste such a substational ammount of calories on a tiny little yolk just to get some simple common nutrients found in many other healthier sources
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only reason I do it, is beacase I'd rather not use up 1/2 of my daily fat requirements at a single meal.
    "Don't count the days, make every day count"

STLRAMS2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) STLRAMS2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) STLRAMS2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) STLRAMS2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) STLRAMS2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) STLRAMS2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) STLRAMS2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) STLRAMS2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) STLRAMS2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) STLRAMS2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) STLRAMS2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unless you already have high cholesterol problems through genetics, the dietary intake of cholesterol really doesn't do much to harm you. Your body naturally produces more cholesterol than you could eat in a day, so staying away from a certain food because it has high cholesterol is only necessary if you have an already existing problem.

tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think all the extras found in the yolk are why most people don't eat them, because they don't need them in their diet. I get all my vitamins and minerals without egg yolks, i don't need the extra fat or accompanying calories. I could personally care less about the cholesterol, and I really don't need any more nutrients, I'm purely looking for protein and the egg white is nealy purely protein with an amino acid set just barely less complete than that of a whole egg including the yolk.

NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

I eat the yolk and throw away the white...

The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up Amen Mutha Fukka!!!

Dave P

You are the man!!! This whole "8 egg whites, 1 whole egg" thing makes me want to choke people. Or at least pick them up and shake them until they will listen to reason instead of adhering so tenaciously to their old ideas.

Damn good post man.

One of these mods with 1million rep points should come rep you for this.
    Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but: You're means "You are." Y-o-u-r means your. As in your hand, your head etc.

"Then" refers to a place in time. E.g. "I went to the store, THEN I went home." It is not used for comparison.

"Than" is the one used to compare two things. E.g. I would rather eat beef THAN chicken.

aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't throw any away! I eat about 8 whole eggs a day, along with chicken, beef and almonds. Eggs have become a staple in my cutting diet. Has helped me go from ~220 21%bf to 200 11%. All that extra fat & calories has helped increase my weights while dropping bf%.

+1 for whole eggs!

ps. Cholesterol level is fine.

ChristoffH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristoffH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristoffH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristoffH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristoffH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristoffH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for putting this forward. Too many people posting about not eating the yolk. What the heck!

I've been eating a lot of hardboiled eggs. (Little seasoned salt or regular salt, yum!) I've heard this is better than actually cooking them. Or is there any difference?

The Pin is not very well liked. (-100) The Pin is not very well liked. (-100) The Pin is not very well liked. (-100) The Pin is not very well liked. (-100) The Pin is not very well liked. (-100) The Pin is not very well liked. (-100) The Pin is not very well liked. (-100) The Pin is not very well liked. (-100) The Pin is not very well liked. (-100) The Pin is not very well liked. (-100) The Pin is not very well liked. (-100)
    i eat 24 raw eggs every morning, as i am real man.

so you pussy metro ***s can keep eating 12 whites and 1 yolk every morning.

olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Pin
    i eat 24 raw eggs every morning, as i am real man.

so you pussy metro ***s can keep eating 12 whites and 1 yolk every morning.
    Amen.

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Oddball8945
    Eating the yolk just to get a few vitamins and such isnt that great of a reason to eat it considering the high ammount of calories a single yolk contains. And people who are cutting know that they rather save all the calories they can get, why waste such a substational ammount of calories on a tiny little yolk just to get some simple common nutrients found in many other healthier sources
    exactly

i am very excited to have scrambled eggs with yolks and a slice of toast or two on my bulk however
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5975691 <my new superfly wellness journal

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

One recognizes one's course by discovering the paths that stray from it.

Albert Camus

ziggy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chevymetal
    I eat the yolk and throw away the white...
    I eat the egg shells, i keep the yolk for my hair and throw away the whites..

bodybuilder420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilder420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilder420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilder420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilder420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilder420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilder420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilder420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilder420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilder420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilder420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take it that this is geared more towards the non-competitors. Just about every competitive bodybuilder I know (myself included) cuts out the yolks in their pre-contest diet.
    Admin at True Sport Supplements Inc.

B.S. Nutrition and Performance
    M.S. Exercise Physiology

Exercise Physiologist, Certified Personal Trainer
    Supplement Distributor and Athlete Promoter

olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000) olympic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilder420
    I take it that this is geared more towards the non-competitors. Just about every competitive bodybuilder I know (myself included) cuts out the yolks in their pre-contest diet.
    Yeah thats reasonable too. However theres no reason why the average joe recreational bb shouldnt eat the yolks. Its just madness and quite frankly a waste of food.

JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ziggy25
    I eat the egg shells, i keep the yolk for my hair and throw away the whites..
    I make an omelette with one whole egg and 17 whites, then use the 17 yolks to make hollandaise sauce to go over the omelette.

JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Clap
    Dave P

You are the man!!! This whole "8 egg whites, 1 whole egg" thing makes me want to choke people. Or at least pick them up and shake them until they will listen to reason instead of adhering so tenaciously to their old ideas.
    I have a really, really radical idea that maybe somebody could try:

1. Decide how many egg yolks you want to eat per day.
    2. Eat that many eggs.

having said that, I do buy Egg Beaters or All Whites now and then if I'm really spazziong about sat fat that week.

Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good ****, im just wondering, for those that are eating + 4 eggs a day, has ur cholesterol been fine, im asking those that have been doing this for over 2 years

vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First time I've given reps in a while

mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike2858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    as per fitday.com
    8 whole eggs cooked 671 48 6 49
    8 whites cooked 131 0 3 28

now these numbers may not be the most accurate but thats what comes out of fitday and clearly one should see why people on a cut may not want to eat 8 whole eggs. if a person is eating 2000cals a day how can you expect him to dump nearly 30% of that into 8 measly eggs?
    Cutting Log- Melting Point, Basic Cuts, Sesamin, Camp
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9764609#post9764609

Universal Shock Therapy, NOX3, Storm
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=724885

rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by olympic
    Yeah thats reasonable too. However theres no reason why the average joe recreational bb shouldnt eat the yolks. Its just madness and quite frankly a waste of food.
    Exactly! This site kills me sometimes. Sure, I know there are competitive lifters here, heading for a show etc. etc. (Why they are eating only egg whites still baffles me, but that's another thing). What drives me nuts, is that probably 90% of the people on here are just lifting for enjoyment, to look better, get bigger etc. If half of these people would learn to eat something other than egg whites, chicken breast and oatmeal, THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY GROW!!!!! The general fear of eating fat on these boards is downright freakin' irritating, LOL.

Someone up above posted about not eating the yolks because they didn't want to use up half of there days fat requirement from eggs or some such nonsense. What bothers me is, most of these people are probably eating FAR LESS fat then they should, wondering why that can't grow, and continue to eat some idiotic pre-contest bodybuilders diet. (All the while weighing in at a whopping 150lbs, and able to squat 135 with a single Hmmph).

Sorry for the rant, but I've read so many of these "should I eat the yolk" threads over the past weeks, I'm about ready to go out and murder some chickens, LOL.

Now excuse me while I go make a 12 egg omelette, WHOLE EGGS, with some swiss cheese mixed in!
    Steve

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

Body like a stone, mind like a meatloaf.
    - Eric Cartman

rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Maximus_Stats
    good ****, im just wondering, for those that are eating + 4 eggs a day, has ur cholesterol been fine, im asking those that have been doing this for over 2 years
    I've eaten an average of 6-8 whole eggs per day for a VERY long time. My cholesterol has never been better. (Never a problem to begin with actually).
    Steve

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

Body like a stone, mind like a meatloaf.
    - Eric Cartman

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Word.

tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat the whole damn egg.... christ already.

Some people need to stop the nonsense.
    http://www.lirugby.com

Atheism (n): What makes sense.

smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well put. Eat the whole damn egg.

People are still stuck on an early 90s mentality that dietary fat and cholesterol = body fat and heart attack.
    "You can't change the past, but you can change the future."
    - Catherine Pulsifer

"Temporary effort yields temporary results."
    - Me

Inuendo? In HER end Oh! PickItUp's Avatar
    PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000)

It's called lean protein!!!

If I ate the whole egg, I would have to limit myself to just 2.

My eggs have:

4.5g fat
    6 g protein

This is not a ratio of fat to protein that I consider acceptable.

I try to keep each of my meals to 10-15g of fat per meal.

2 eggs is about as much as I can eat at any given meal. This give me ONLY 12g of protein, and my fats are already used up.

I think a better ratio is from 4 egg whites and two yolks. An even better ratio is 4:1 which would be 8 egg whites and 2 yolks...

I must admit though that egg whites are not so good. The yolk is where the flavor is at. At least 2 yolks to 8 whites is not as bad as 8 whites to 1 yolk...
    Mark these words in the annals (no homo) of bodybuilding.com.
    8===D~~~ (.Y.)

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i eat whole eggs while bulking but switch more to egg whites when cutting.
    doesn't watch t.v.

Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anji will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pickitup
    If I ate the whole egg, I would have to limit myself to just 2.

My eggs have:

4.5g fat
    6 g protein

This is not a ratio of fat to protein that I consider acceptable.

I try to keep each of my meals to 10-15g of fat per meal.

2 eggs is about as much as I can eat at any given meal. This give me ONLY 12g of protein, and my fats are already used up.

I think a better ratio is from 4 egg whites and two yolks. An even better ratio is 4:1 which would be 8 egg whites and 2 yolks...

I must admit though that egg whites are not so good. The yolk is where the flavor is at. At least 2 yolks to 8 whites is not as bad as 8 whites to 1 yolk...
    100% true words bro!!!

That’s the point and you express it in the best way…

Props