Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Future Pro Bodybuilder Mynameis?????'s Avatar
    Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

New Anabolic Supplement

Hey guys i am creating a post workout supplement for myself i call it Recov F50 i might sell it also for $40 bucks for 16 servings if you workout 4 times per week.
    one serving gives you
    40 grams of whey protein isolate,
    80 grams of dextrose,
    2 grams of d-pintol,
    1 gram of cinamon,
    10 grams of creatine mono,
    10 grams of bcaa,
    10 grams of leucine,
    10 grams of taurine
    10 grams of glutamine.
    What do you get when you cross a Bodybuilder with a peeping tom? Amazing peeks....

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sell it to who?

you're 15 years old!

I just wanted to remind everyone else who views this...

HE'S 15 YEARS OLD

Willpower = Muscle Power MindOverMuscle's Avatar
    MindOverMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOverMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOverMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOverMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOverMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOverMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOverMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOverMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOverMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOverMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOverMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Slated
    sell it to who?

you're 15 years old!

I just wanted to remind everyone else who views this...

HE'S 15 YEARS OLD
    Maybe his target market is 14 year olds. I'd neg rep him, but he can't get any lower and my 3 points would be like throwing a deck chair off the Titanic.

martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats a bit overload but nice try anyway it was worth a shot

Sep Seven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sep Seven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sep Seven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sep Seven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sep Seven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sep Seven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sep Seven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sep Seven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sep Seven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sep Seven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sep Seven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me in, wait.. I can insert this supplement anally, right? Because that's the only way I'll buy the product.

Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I cannot understand you guys, you are willing to buy all those overpriced supplements from the big companies and here i am offering a anabolic supplement that is guranteed to give you gains and you guys are messing around. You should be buying it like crazy,its your loss i will get big and muscular while you guys stay skinny.
    What do you get when you cross a Bodybuilder with a peeping tom? Amazing peeks....

marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MindOverMuscle
    Maybe his target market is 14 year olds. I'd neg rep him, but he can't get any lower and my 3 points would be like throwing a deck chair off the Titanic.
    lol @ joke! **Budum TSH!**

team america has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) team america has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) team america has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) team america has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OMG that sounds soooooo anabolic sign me up ill b ur 1st customer

LOL all u can do is laugh at this kids posts

Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mynameis?????
    Hey guys i am creating a post workout supplement for myself i call it Recov F50 i might sell it also for $40 bucks for 16 servings if you workout 4 times per week.
    one serving gives you
    80 grams of dextrose,
    2 grams of d-pintol,
    1 gram of cinamon,
    10 grams of bcaa,
    10 grams of leucine,
    10 grams of taurine
    10 grams of glutamine.
    i guess that's where the BIG gains come from

ya know i dated a stripper named cinamon once, but she spelled it Sinamen

dude, correct me if i'm wrong but you can't just create your own **** and market it to other people on this board. its against the rules, unsafe, and just plain stupid.

did you change your age to 21 after Slated's post or something

so if ya want i got a new supplement i just created calleed NEG 235
    My E-Crew or List of Cool People
    ---who gives a ****, it's the internet

"been dreamin about those Johnny Cakes"

Experientia docet stultos

Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MindOverMuscle
    ... my 3 points would be like throwing a deck chair off the Titanic.
    Reading most posts just makes me getting 'dumber and dumber'. But once in a while, a funny post like this one, makes it all worthy.
    The bottom line is that potentially dangerous chemicals were and still are being sold for a profit. This is not for the good of the people, this is for money. --------- Joel

Common example of stupidity:Believing that someone who is after your money is you buddy. -------- Bane

No amount of write up can correct a wrong.---- Drgoro

Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    one serving gives you
    80 grams of dextrose,
    2 grams of d-pintol,
    1 gram of cinamon,
    10 grams of bcaa,
    10 grams of leucine,
    10 grams of taurine
    10 grams of glutamine.
    80 grams of dextrose!! To make it complete, you should add in estradiol. LOL
    The bottom line is that potentially dangerous chemicals were and still are being sold for a profit. This is not for the good of the people, this is for money. --------- Joel

Common example of stupidity:Believing that someone who is after your money is you buddy. -------- Bane

No amount of write up can correct a wrong.---- Drgoro

Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Doesn't everybody know that this guy is a troll?

biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It must be the 1 gram of cinamon that makes it anabolic. lol!

team america has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) team america has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) team america has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) team america has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yo but if u want it to b really anabolic put in home made MAn test if u no wat im sayin i also herd it has protien in it so its like a 2 in 1 deal and its free to make

How many of you guys who are making fun are going to copy my formula i bet you will soon see some knockoffs.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your formula? Did you happen to also invent a transdermal creatine a while back?

Your formula sucks man. Besides, I don't appreciate you trying to take my board pimping ideas. Lemme show you how it's done, son: Preworkout Ultima

hey Aeternitatis if u give me a free 50 day supply of xfactor ill help pimp it with u

Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    Your formula? Did you happen to also invent a transdermal creatine a while back?

Your formula sucks man. Besides, I don't appreciate you trying to take my board pimping ideas. Lemme show you how it's done, son: Preworkout Ultima
    Your formula is full of unproven substances, all the ingredients in my forumla has being around for years and has research to back them up.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your formula is full of unproven substances, all the ingredients in my forumla has being around for years and has research to back them up.
    You need to give up, your not convincing anyone

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh wow.

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can i be a board rep for your new company?

Originally Posted by tech2
    can i be a board rep for your new company?
    Yes you can i need a lot of people to pimp this product because it is going to change the bodybuilding world forever.

Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

I'd buy your "anabolic supplement" but it's missing one ingrediant.....V8 Splash! Yum Yum.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chris95
    I'd buy your "anabolic supplement" but it's missing one ingrediant.....V8 Splash! Yum Yum.
    oh snap

This space for rent Eric Burton's Avatar
    Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    one serving gives you
    80 grams of dextrose,
    2 grams of d-pintol,
    1 gram of cinamon,
    10 grams of bcaa,
    10 grams of leucine,
    10 grams of taurine
    10 grams of glutamine.
    You ought to be banned for this stupid ****.

1) It's against the rules and just plain f*cking stupid to advertise **** you made on your own, especially someone like you.

2) You are a f*cking damn idiot! Just go through your posts, you'll see you're ****ing damn idiot! Water Ethyl Ester sound familiar?

3) I wouldn't trust someone who lies about their age and someone with your reputation.

4) To reiterate #2, you're a f*cking damn idiot!

5) Go play in traffic.
    Thread for newbies. All info, tips, and advice here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=451630

Friends don't let friends buy from muscletech, gnc, or fizogen.

Current supplements- Myofusion, SizeOn, Animal Pak, Amino Vital

Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's your opinion vs. his opinion. Give up.
    Thread for newbies. All info, tips, and advice here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=451630

Tellin' it like it is sublimejeh's Avatar
    sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    youve gotta admit its so worth the 40 bucks though....
    Justinh@shredded-rx.com

Yes you can i need a lot of people to pimp this product.
    Maybe you could get your butt buddie v8splash to pimp it.

it is going to change the bodybuilding world forever
    Well, maybe in your own f*cked up mind, it will. But to everybody else, it won't change ****.

Originally Posted by Eric Burton
    It's your opinion vs. his opinion. Give up.
    With one special difference: my opinon is based on fact and experience.

Besides, my blend has a cool name and tastes like citrus-butt. My blend isn't going to make you sick and hyperglycemic. My blend is at least somewhat unique. My blend required effort and equipment. Lastly, I would probably take a loss even if I sold my blend for $70. *LMAO all the way home!*

...I tried to make it taste good but all those damn herbs can be foul. It's okay though cause next time I'm just putting the herbs in capsules. And I admit, the tyramine was a mistake... but there's only 50-75mg (can't remember exactly) per serving so it's not so bad. Unless you happen to like tyramine, I decided that I didn't after mixing it in.

With one special difference: my opinon is based on fact and experience.

Besides, my blend has a cool name and tastes like citrus-butt. My blend isn't going to make you sick and hyperglycemic. My blend is at least somewhat unique. My blend required effort and equipment. Lastly, I would probably take a loss even if I sold my blend for $70. *LMAO all the way home!*
    Exactly my whole point. If I'm going to buy a certain product, then I'm gonna buy it from someone who is reputable and knows their ****, not someone who pulls ideas out of their ass.

I tried to make it taste good but all those damn herbs can be foul. It's okay though cause next time I'm just putting the herbs in capsules. And I admit, the tyramine was a mistake... but there's only 50-75mg (can't remember exactly) per serving so it's not so bad. Unless you happen to like tyramine, I decided that I didn't after mixing it in.
    I really wouldn't worry about it either way. People are still going to use it whether it tastes bad or not.