Registered User JeremyGSUFlorida's Avatar
    JeremyGSUFlorida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About to start Havoc cycle...whatelse do I need?

Hey guys,

I've been working out for awhile but I'm new to this site. I've been researching the Havoc threads but haven't seen too many on whatelse I should be taking while I'm cycling. I haven't started yet because I want to make sure I have all the right supplements before doing so.

In addition to the Havoc I bought Prima Force Pro Liver and I was told after my cycle I should get some L-Tor. Is there anything else I should be taking while on the Havoc? Or afterwards?

Here's whatelse I'm taking....

When I first get up:
    Omega 3 Fish Oil - 1000mg/day
    Centrum Multivitamin
    Super B Complex with Vitamin C

Prior to workout:=
    ******** Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Arginine & Ornithine
    Beverly International Joint Care
    Lysine - 1000mg per day
    AST Micronized Gluatamine

Before bed:
    Zinc 30
    Vitamin B-6 100
    Magnesium 250

Any help is appreciated as I'm no pro.

Thanks.

Jeremy

RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your gonna need a lot more than that.

1. get cycle support or life support by anabolic innovations

2. you need a PCT lined up

do some more research before using steroids

look at the link in my sig for some general info
    Innovative Body Enhancement (IBE) Rep
    http://www.ibe-technology.com/

IBE IS REFORMULATING ALL PRODUCTS!!!!!!
    BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR REVERSE - ACETYLATED RESVERATROL!!!!!

8 Week Havoc, Propadrol, BOLD Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6712561

do some RESEARCH

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check out this thread if you haven't already: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1399921

I would opt for Cycle Support during your cycle. A SERM and Post Cycle Support for your PCT. I would also ditch the Glutamine and get some BCAA's like Excell instead. Leucine > Glutamine

Rwoods, thanks. Forgive my ignorance but what is a "PCT"? Is that something you take after the cycle is over to help maintain what you gained?

And I see you're in Statesboro, that's cool. I'm actually a GSU '04 alumni myself. I hear the new RAC is awesome.

And thanks for the link Amino I will read throught that carefully.
    Last edited by JeremyGSUFlorida; 02-16-2008 at 10:00 PM.

RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JeremyGSUFlorida View Post
    Rwoods, thanks. Forgive my ignorance but what is a "PCT"? Is that something you take after the cycle is over to help maintain what you gained?

And I see you're in Statesboro, that's cool. I'm actually a GSU '04 alumni myself. I hear the new RAC is awesome.

PCT stands for post cycle therapy. after a steroid cycle, your natural test production has stopped, you need to take things that will help reduce estrogen in the body/stop estrogen from being able to reach receptors so as not to develop gyno, while boosting your natural test production back to normal. and also to allow you to keep your gains

HELL YA, im a current student, and ya the RAC is pretty cool but i usually work out at Flex 24

do some RESEARCH

jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just reading the post and saw georgia. haha I'm in columbus

OK, I read through that thread and decided to ditch the creatine while on cycle.

I'm going to pick up Annobolic Life Cycle for Cycle Support and Annobolic Post Cycle as well as Toremifene for PCT.

Is there anything else I need before starting this? I want to do this right.

Thanks.
    Jeremy

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey guys,

I've been working out for awhile but I'm new to this site. I've been researching the Havoc threads but haven't seen too many on whatelse I should be taking while I'm cycling. I haven't started yet because I want to make sure I have all the right supplements before doing so.

In addition to the Havoc I bought Prima Force Pro Liver and I was told after my cycle I should get some L-Tor. Is there anything else I should be taking while on the Havoc? Or afterwards?

Here's whatelse I'm taking....

When I first get up:
    Omega 3 Fish Oil - 1000mg/day
    Centrum Multivitamin
    Super B Complex with Vitamin C

Prior to workout:=
    ******** Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Arginine & Ornithine
    Beverly International Joint Care
    Lysine - 1000mg per day
    AST Micronized Gluatamine

Before bed:
    Zinc 30
    Vitamin B-6 100
    Magnesium 250

Any help is appreciated as I'm no pro.

Thanks.

Jeremy

You are obviously lying. almost EVERY Havoc cycle has the add-ons listed right in there with the dosing
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Inknmuscle View Post
    You are obviously lying. almost EVERY Havoc cycle has the add-ons listed right in there with the dosing
    I apologize about that. I posted that last night and since I posted that I have gone back and read threads for several hours trying to learn as much as I can before starting this.

Thanks for catching that.
    Jeremy

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I 'm in Savannah and i suggest we close this thread to non-Georgians , what do you guys think?
    For an Epi PCT u will be fine with something like : Blueup(or Hypertest),Inhibit E(or 6-bromo product),And Reduce xt (or lean xreme) plus Now liver detox. ( but SERM is definetly not essential on EPI by any means- just remember some serms are more toxic than PH's)
    Last edited by em-dubya; 02-17-2008 at 08:07 AM.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I apologize about that. I posted that last night and since I posted that I have gone back and read threads for several hours trying to learn as much as I can before starting this.

Thanks for catching that.
    No problem, i was really just busting your balls
    -Spurgeon

Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    I 'm in Savannah and i suggest we close this thread to non-Georgians , what do you guys think?
    For an Epi PCT u will be fine with something like : Blueup(or Hypertest),Inhibit E(or 6-bromo product),And Reduce xt (or lean xreme) plus Now liver detox. ( but SERM is definetly not essential on EPI by any means- just remember some serms are more toxic than PH's)
    STFU? What do you guise think?
    -Spurgeon

Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you'll need taurine for possible back pumps, post cycle support, retain2, mass fx and basics
    Xx}{New Misc Order}{xX

PSN : cholitzu22

Originally Posted by Bird-gang View Post
    you'll need taurine for possible back pumps, post cycle support, retain2, mass fx and basics
    False. Much better options out there
    -Spurgeon

Can you explain what a "back pump" is. Is that like involuntary muscle spazms or something?
    Jeremy

Can you explain what a "back pump" is. Is that like involuntary muscle spazms or something?
    its an extreme tightness in the lower back that is experienced while lifting, especially during back exercises, squats, and cardio

it can prevent u from continuing to lift

do some RESEARCH

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    retain2, mass fx and basics
    Retain 2 and Mass FX aren't 'needed'.
    and trying to boost free testosterone whilst total testosterone is heavily suppressed, is counterproductive. so if you're going to run Mass FX, start running it 2 weeks into PCT.

pretty much.

blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why would someone "need" mass fx for PCT?

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NO a back pump is extrme pain from excess pressure on Kidneys and liver during a methyl. ph cycle. Can be remedied easily w/ 5-8gm of taurine per day. ( plus mega water- which u should be using anyways )

These other answers are more for cramps definetily NOT back pumps!!
    Example: kinda of the feeling u get from kidney stones!!!

[QUOTE=WCC;130244981]Retain 2 and Mass FX aren't 'needed'.
    and trying to boost free testosterone whilst total testosterone is heavily suppressed, is counterproductive. so if you're going to run Mass FX, start running it 2 weeks into PCT.

Don't really agree w/ this one but oh well!! I start day 1of pct

Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cholitzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    Why would someone "need" mass fx for PCT?
    a test booster is needed IMO
    Xx}{New Misc Order}{xX

PSN : cholitzu22

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Don't really agree w/ this one but oh well!! I start day 1of pct
    a test booster is needed IMO
    what's the point in taking a product designed to free up testosterone when there's virtually no testosterone in your body to free up?
    apart from being pointless, trying to boost free test whilst total test is still heavily suppressed, can actually be detrimental.
    the best time to add a product like this would be a couple of weeks into PCT, when there is actually testosterone to free up.
    the SERM will increase your total testosterone levels by increasing LH secretion. it will also raise serum SHBG levels.