Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very tempted to apply.
    Scheizekopf

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scheizekopf
    Very tempted to apply.

Dude if you dont, I will be forced to pimp slizap ya. lol J/K

You should bro, I know you would give an honest review. You have my vote.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bodebldr2000
    Dude if you dont, I will be forced to pimp slizap ya. lol J/K

You should bro, I know you would give an honest review. You have my vote.
    I was thinking I was going to use some of my own stash next. I'll definately think about it though.

Thanks for your vote.
    Scheizekopf

GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cant wait to see this!
    These logs better be nice! This is almost a $200 stack.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)

Sex:male

Height:6'2"

Weight:198lbs

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ): training for over 3 years not, started at 123lbs. I like max-ot style traning with high weight/low reps

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    mon:chest
    tue:tris/bis
    wed:shoulders/abs
    thur:back
    fri:legs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    once it warms up i'll be on my bike a few times a week

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    On whey
    StimX
    Centrum multi
    sundown fishoil
    satori Hblocker and CE-XL
    Prolab Lean mass matrix
    Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    3900ish cals
    275grams of protein
    300grams of carbs

Current Daily water intake:
    1.5gals
    Short Term Goal:cut down alittle, gain some strenght

Long Term Goal:210lean

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Redline
    Green bulge
    white blood
    X-factor
    Nuerostim+C
    Coldfusion
    Thunder
    Ener-G
    scifit Kre

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Progress Photos:dont have any but i can do some

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
    Yes
    Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of 10th of april, 2006
    Everyone from both companies will be putting in their opinion on testers, and Uhockey and I will be talking very frequently about this as well.

I know i'm 18 but its worth a shot, Jmil or Uhockey if you read my first post is that ok with you? i can talk to Krzna about it also because i was supposed to test out Stimx over 2 months ago but i just got the bottle
    Last edited by EricTheRed; 03-12-2006 at 12:19 PM.

martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    looks like a great stack and would love to apply but i have a nos ether log coming next week. good luck to the ones chosen.

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I am running X-factor right now...

I guess if you want a tester for a few months from now i'm game!

Sounds interesting good luck to everyone!
    4k+ rep back ALL THE TIME YO, sup sup sup.

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B555566

reps on site -Pakoe

MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow.... this is just.... wow. I think this is what most "natty's" dream of. I would have never thought of putting these together... this is just... wow.
    My GlycerGrow log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=669826

my AX Herbal Hypertrophic log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=8472771#post8472771

RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn, I'm 16
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

MuZI : Applying for X-Factor/Activate Testing Position. (Bulking)

Height: 6' 3''
    Weight: 186lbs
    BodyFat: 15%, Endomorph
    Diet: 3,200+ Cals a day
    Workout: 3 day split

Training experience: As a kid I was anorexic until I moved to dis here America. Found McD's and Pizza Hut and became overweight. Freshman year I decided to start working out and started with a OBCW (overtraining bicep/chest workout.) Since then I have experiemented and researched to create a routine/diet suitable for me.

4 years of weight training, 2 years of seriously training with good diet. Being an endomorph allows me to gain fat and muscle better than a ectomorph which I have used for my advantage. I throw in extreme stretching after every workout and am able to mix/alter my schedule because I have been lifting for so long and know my body.

Types of Training/Diets Tried:
    HST, HIIT, CKD, Carb Cycling, HIT..

165lbs @ 17% BF 2 Years ago.

178 @ 16% 6 months ago.

Short Term Goal: 195lbs by Summer 2006

Long Term Goal: 210lbs by 2007

Current Strength Training / Cardio Regimens:
    Monday: Chest/ Back / Grip work
    Tuesday: OFF
    Wednesday: Legs/ Biceps/ Abs
    Thursday: OFF
    Friday: Triceps/ Shoulders / Grip Work
    Saturday: OFF
    Sunday: Repeat.

- Every 2 weeks I take 2 days off instead of 1.
    - 15-20 Min low intensity cardio after 2 workouts per week.

Current Diet:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...23&postcount=9

That is my log from late 2005 in my Orotine log. Currently it resembles that but with more veggies and fats and rare cheats.

300g Carbs/ 250-275g Protein/ 60g Fats

- Tons of Lean Meats
    - Complex Carbs are my recovery aid.
    - Low good fats from diary/avocados etc..

Supplements currently in use: Giant Nutrition IPRO Whey Protein, Higher Power Mono Creatine, Centrum Multi.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None (Stopped Strattera 1 week ago.)

- No PH/AAS History.

Creatines – Orotine, Clout, HP Creatine Mono, CEE-PRO, Cre-Ethyl Thunder
    Pre W/O – 5 Tetra,Body Octane, Nitro Evolution
    Cutting – Vaporize, Scorch, AMP, Stim X
    Other – Focus XT
    Protein: Substance WPI, IPRO, ON 100%...etc

Can you provide Pictures?
    Sure

Past Logs/Reviews:
    View my Giant Nutrition I-Pro Review (all 4 flavors).
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...36#post9136936

View my M.A.N Sports Orotine Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=577264
    -
    View my S.N.S Focus XT Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=665526
    -
    View my MuscleTech CEE-PRO Log.
    http://www.ninjahideout.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13
    -
    View my M.A.N Sports Vaporize + Scorch Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=612146
    -
    View my EPIC Nutrition 5-Tetra Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=665143

I can keep a daily log and adjust anything you want.

Notes:
    - 1,500+ Posts
    - Write Review and keep Detailed Log without any Bias.
    - Numerous recommendations from prior company reps I’ve tested for.

Why should I be picked? I have been lifting for 2 consecutive years now and believe and I have a well-made base/diet/training schedule which will be consistent throughout the duration of this log. I wish to test out the anabolic stack of X-Factor and Activate as it will help me better achive my goals and to provide an unbiased log for the bb.com community. I have researched both products and believe I have the required understanding of the alterations that will need to be made in my diet.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of March 20, 2006
    Everyone from both companies will be putting in their opinion on testers, and Uhockey and I will be talking very frequently about this as well.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MuZI; 03-12-2006 at 11:29 AM.
    Keto Diet:
    Start - June 13th - 198 lbs (~??% bf)
    November 06, 2009 - 168 lbs (14% bf)

Almost 4 weeks into Bulk:
    December 04, 2009 - 180 lbs @ 17%
    December 12, 2009 - 184 lbs

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this would be a awesome natural stack!

B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sex: Male

Height: 6'4"

Weight: ~190

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ):

I've been training in some shape way or form all of my life, be it for basketball or soccer up until the end of high school. I did minimal weight training in high school, but over the past year I have really started taking it very seriously (i.e. proper diet, training, etc.).

I use a modified MAX-OT style routine.
    Monday - Chest
    Tuesday - Back / Shoulders
    Wednesday - Legs / Abs
    Thursday - Arms
    Friday - Sunday - Off
    For more information on exact exercises, reps, sets visit this link:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=669187

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - Low-Medium intensity on bike or elliptical for 45 min. followed by basketball shoot-around (shooting and some sprinting while dribbling).

Scivation Xtend
    Scivation LipidFX
    SNS CVM Xtreme

Complete diet can be found at this link:

atleast 2

Short Term Goal:
    Cut to ~12% BF while maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible

Long Term Goal:
    200 lbs. @ 8% BF

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    Wellbutrin XL

I've tried a variety of products by a variety of companies. I have done a XF cycle with Green Bulge about 4 months ago. I have also used ActivTe before stacked with Clout.
    Other supps:
    ON 100% Whey Protein
    ON Pro Complex
    Higher Power Whey Protein
    Prolab N-Large II
    Cytosport Cytogainer
    Muscle Juice
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide

Celltech
    BSN Cellmass
    Bulk Creatine Monohydrate
    Bulk CEE
    Omega Sports Thunder
    Controlled Labs Green Bulge
    MAN Clout

BSN NoXplode
    Controlled Labs White Blood
    MAN BodyOctane

Scivation Xtend
    Molecular Nutrition X-Factor
    Designer Supplements ActivaTe
    Designer Supplements GXR
    Thermolife Dicana
    Ergopharm AMP

AST Multi 32x
    Optimum Fish Oil
    Vitamin C

Thermolife Dicana Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=683559

Progress Photos: N/A

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of March 27, 2006
    Last edited by B4LL4HOLIC; 03-12-2006 at 11:09 AM.
    B4LL4HOLIC's Workout Journal

My X-Factor / NHA Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=735863

Interested in other X-Factor / NHA Tester Logs?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=736197

GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you should pick people who previously ran X-Factor.
    It would also be interestign to pick a few 18 y/o's to see if NHA works on them..

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Age: 19 (will be turning 20 in the middle of log if chosen)

Sex: M

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 203

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ): Started out in the fall of '04 severely underweight and 'muscle-less'. Through reading on the different forums i constantly improved my training style, going from overtraining, to a solid workout, as well as my diet, and pre-during-post workout nutrition. Recently I got sick with mono, gained about 14 lbs, but managed to keep most of my strength, so it was a little bit of a trade off. I have recently been focusing much more on form, and TUT than actualy weight, and the results have been good.

Mon-4 Exercises of back, 1 Exercise shoulders, 1 Exercise Abs
    tues-Legs
    Wed-4 Exercises Chest, 1 Exercise Bi's, 1 Exercise Tris, 1 Exercise Abs
    Thurs-off/cardio
    Fri-4 Exercises Shoulders, 1 Exercise Back
    Sat-3 Exercises Bis, 3 Exercises Tris, 1 Exercise Abs
    Sun-off/cardio

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Usually no cardio at all, I play basketball occasionally, but lately my knee has been hurting too bad to play. It is getting better so hopefully I can get back to ballin a little bit.

Scivation Xtend
    Scivation Sesamin
    DS GXR
    DS Vigor
    NOW EGCg
    Multi vitamin
    B complex
    Fish oil

Currently eating about 2200 calories coming from 55% pro, 20 % Cho, 25% fat

Current Daily water intake: Generally around 1.5-2 gallons, drinking about 40-50 oz just prior up through the end of training

Short Term Goal: Lose fat, maintain (maybe increase) muscle/strength

Long Term Goal: 225 at 10% BF

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I try to test a variety of things not only for my own benefit, but also so I can provide feedback to the forum. I have never put much faith into NO products, and I think people are wasting their money buying them when they take a creatine product with some NO precursors in it (Ex: Exceed + White blood). i dont know exactly what you want to hear about my supplement history.....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=625204
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591519
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=609547
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=607445
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=658629
    Progress Photos: Photos on BN

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes, and "during" photo's if wanted
    M.O.B.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    first, let me apologize for the short application.. very busy and keep getting interrupted while i type this..

Sex: M

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 245

Bodytype: meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ):

8 years of training. hard and heavy always.

incline: 315x9
    military: 245x5
    barbell curl: 155x5
    squats: 405x5
    deads: 405x10

30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week

8 day split, 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 1 off.

chest/abs
    back/cardio
    rest
    rest
    arms/abs
    shoulders/cardio
    legs/cardio
    rest

30 minutes of bball or treadmill walk on incline 3 times a week

CL: blue up, green bulge, white blood
    SNS: 7-oh
    bulk: bcaa

~3500 calories per day
    400g protein per day.. 50-80g fat per day.. the rest is carbs depending on the day since i'm on a carb-cycling diet.

2 gallon per day

Short Term Goal:

currently cutting

Long Term Goal:

240lbs 7% year round.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    none

anything and everything.. too many to list..

red acid.. stim x (glucophase never showed up)

Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

will post afters...

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of __________, 2006

If anyone feels I have missed anything, ask any questions that you may have, and we will all do our best to have an answer for you as soon as possible.

Now let’s get posting fellas!! I will post in this thread to let you guys know when we will be taking apps until. The testers will be chosen by the Deisgner and Molecular Teams.

Goodluck!!![/QUOTE]

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am very tempted to apply for this log, but I would feel selfish as I have just finished a log a couple weeks ago for another company. Great companies, great products. Best of luck to everyone!

BigNorg
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GAFFY
    I think you should pick people who previously ran X-Factor.
    It would also be interestign to pick a few 18 y/o's to see if NHA works on them..
    then Muzi and I are your guys

When will people be picked and expected to start?
    Scheizekopf

Old School Bodybuilder Frank_The_Tank's Avatar
    Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frank_The_Tank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Height: 69 inches

Weight: 169.4 lbs

Bodytype: ecto-endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ): Started 'training' freshman year of high school. I really got serious about bodybuilding about 17 months ago. I started off over training you know the usual bicep/bench about everyday. Then I discovered bb.com. I realized what I was doing wrong and completely revamped my training, eating and supplementation.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I was training using Max-OT principles (High Weight/ low rep) but I've been transitioning to a higher rep range (6-8) recently. I'm planning to start training HFT in the future.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I play tennis 4 days a week. Other than that the only cardio I do is a 5 minute warm up on the treadmill before I lift.

ON Whey Chocolate
    AST 32x
    Muscle Milk Chocolate
    I just started take a B-Complex in the last month. I take 50mg a day of that.

Meal 1: Oats made with milk or Eggs with cheddar cheese and ww toast (Recently added protein shake here Muscle Milk)
    Meal 2: Chicken breast w/ brown rice or mixed vegetable
    Meal 3 chicken breast, 2 pieces of ww bread, low gi fruit (usually apple)
    Meal 4: Protein shake or bar
    Meal 5: dinner- usually consists of lean meat , carb (brown rice, sweet potatoe etc.) and vegetable
    Meal 6: PWO- protein shake and oats with yogurt
    I also drink a lot of milk. I shoot for around 200-250g of protein a day.
    I drink at least 1.5 gallons of water a day. People don't stress over how important water is. I pretty much bring a water bottle with me everywhere.

Short Term Goal: Bulk up to 200 lbs while losing bodyfat (Right now my bodyfat is the 15-18 range.)

Long Term Goal: 200lbs with 10% bodyfat

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None. I don't drink or use drugs.

ON Whey
    GNC Whey- Worst tasting protein ever.
    HP CEE
    Ergopharm AMP
    AST 32x
    cell-tech (back in the days)
    Xenadrine EFX
    Muscle Milk
    Xplode Reload
    Animal Pak
    Universal EAA

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): I did a Xplode Reload log a couple of months ago. To be honest I was really unhappy with that as I was really busy at the time with wrestling. Now I am ready to fully dedicate myself to logging.

Other Info: I have no problems with tendonitis/ imflammation. To be honest I'm really more interested in X-Factor. I'm only 18 and my test. levels are still naturally pretty high. I have never taken a test booster before. In the past month I've really been learning a lot about X-Factor. I will have no problem with the dietary restrictions. I'm an active poster on 2 other forums and am willing to post my log at both of them.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): no

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of ___ASAP_______, 2006

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Activate and X-Factor sounds like an awesome stack.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

REQUIRED information:

Current Stats:
    • Sex: Male
    • Height: 5' 10"
    • Weight: 185-190
    • Body Type: Endo/Mesomorph

Workout Schedule:
    I do a a 5 day split working a different body part once per week.
    • Mon: Arms
    • Tues: Legs
    • Wed: Chest
    • Thur: Back
    • Fri: Shoulders
    • Sat: Off
    • Sun: Off
    I usually do abs for 5-10 minutes on workout days. Also if I go to the gym on Sat/Sun I will do them along with cardio.

Training and Experience:
    I've been lifting and working out since I was 14, so about 7 years now on and off. After High School in 2003 I weighed in at a big 310lbs with probably 25-30% BF. Over a period of about a year I lost a solid 100lbs. From there I went back and forth a couple times losing 20lbs, gaining 30lbs, losing 30lbs. I just got down to my lowest weight of all time since I was 13 or so at 176lbs. I then did my first ever bulk. I hit just over 200lbs, which was my goal. I gained some good mass but a little more fat than I thought. So I attempted a short recomp and now I'm currently cutting. I've been cutting for almost 2 months now. I ran a LipidFX cycle and then I used Dicana & Stizm. I'm still cutting and I'm just about done running a Melting Point & Basic Cuts stack. I think I will do a recomp with maintenance cals with this if I get chosen.
    Cardio:
    Right now I'm doing at least 4 days/week of cardio following my lifting. I like to switch up my cardio to different types of things. I mostly use the treadmill and stair climber. I do 10-40 minutes on the Treadmill or 10 minutes of the treadmill for a warmup then 10 minutes of HIIT on the stairclimber with 45 second intervals. I have also started doing cardio on either Saturday or Sunday now. I go to the track or hit the mountains for some running, jogging, walking, and sometimes sprinting. I log my cardio pretty precisely.
    Current Diet:
    I eat between 5-7 meals per day. Right now I'm aiming for around 2000-2300 calories per day. I eat very clean 5-6 days per week. I count calories Monday-Friday and log them with the food I eat. Saturdays and Sundays I go a little easier on myself and just estimate my daily cals but dont log them.

If I get chosen I will most likely up my calories and eat around maintenance during this cycle.
    Water Intake:
    At least 1.5 to 2.0 gallons per day.
    Short-term Goal:
    Less than 10%BF @ whatever weight it takes.
    Long-term Goal:
    Less than 10%BF @ 200lbs. or more.
    Current Supplements:
    • Designer Supplements Melting Point
    • Designer Supplements Basic Cuts
    • Omega Cre-Ethyl Thunder
    • Controlled Labs White Blood
    • USPLabs Cissus RX
    • AST Multi 32x (Night)
    • B.N. ZMA (Night)
    • B.N. GHV (Morning & Night)
    • Scivation Xtend (Various)
    • Vit C (1000mg 2x/day)
    • Potassium (200mg 3x/day)
    Supplement History:
    I have used ActivaTe and ATD as part of my PCT for Superdrol. Great products and I enjoyed using them as they helped me get back to "normal".
    Past Logs/Reviews:

My Transformation Thread
    Designer Supplements Melting Point & Basic Cuts Log
    Thermolife Dicana/Stizm Log
    Scivation LipidFX Log
    Designer Supplements ActivaTe + Daily Supps Logs
    AX Superdrol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, & Post-Cycle Log
    Clen Log
    AX Stimulant X Mini Log
    Avant's Lipoderm Ultra + Capzasin HP Log
    Review: SAN Wildberry Yogurt Anabolic Infusion Protein
    Review: True Protein WPC with BSL Apple Flavoring
    Review: True Protein Custom Mix with Banana Splenda Flavoring
    Review: MRM Metabolic Whey - Strawberry Banana Flavor
    Review: Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Whey - Strawberry

I can and most likely will post before and after pictures.

I could start this as early as the week of March 27th 2006.

I agree to the terms.

edit - I also forgot to mention that I update my daily post a minimum of 4-5 times per day.
    Last edited by Scheizekopf; 03-12-2006 at 12:16 PM.
    Scheizekopf

rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stats

Height: 6’1”
    Weight: 200
    Body Type: Ecto/Meso

Training History

I've been lifting since I was 15. Started out as a skinny sophomore (~135lbs) in high school trying to get bigger for football. By my senior year I was 190lbs. While in college I've been trying to gain using a lean bulk approach but pharmacy school is not to kind to a normal schedule. I've managed to put on 10 lbs of LBM in the last 3 years.

Injury History

1999: Tendonitis in left knee
    2001: Tendonitis in left hip
    2002: Partially torn right rotator cuff
    2003: Torn cartilage in left wrist
    2005: Severely herniated disc - L5-S1

Training Schedule

Sunday: Press
    Monday: Pull
    Tuesday: Legs/Core
    Wednesday: Press
    Thursday: Pull
    Friday: Legs/Core
    Saturday: Off

Workouts normally last 50-60 minutes.

Note: This is a tentative schedule. With my school schedule I seldom have time for six workouts in a week. If I miss a workout I just do it the next day and adjust my schedule accordingly. On average I make it to the gym 4 times a week.

Cardio Schedule

2-3 days a week after my workouts. 20-30 minutes at moderate intensity.

Diet:

Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Pasta, Oats, Rice, Milk, Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Yogurt, Whole Grain Bread, Peanut Butter, Enova oil, Flax Oil, lots of water.

Daily intakes
    Protein: 300g
    Carbs: 500g
    Fat: 125g
    Total Calories: ~4300

I eat anywhere from 4-7 meals per day depending on the amount of class I have each day. I aim to eat 40-50g protein per meal, 70-80g carbs per meal, and varying amount of fat depending on what I’m eating.

Current Supplements

Multi-Vitamin/Mineral
    Whey Protein (GF-Pro)
    Weight Gainer (Mass Meal)
    All-In-One
    Fish Oil
    Antioxidants

Past Supplement Use

Creatines: Muscle Tech Cell-Tech, EAS Phos****en HP, EAS Phos****en XT, San V12, Swole v2, BSN No-Xplode, BSN Cellmass, Bulk CEE, straight monohydrate, Designer Supplements XCEED.

Nitric Oxide Boosters: MRI NO2, BSN Nitrix, MAN Body Octane, and Syntrax Nitrous.

Stimulants: MAN Scorch, E/C, Ergopharm AMP.

Other: Optimum Nutrition L-Glutamine, Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000, Optimum ZMA, Xtreme Formulations ICE.

I respond well to all forms of creatine I’ve tried. Prefer CEE b/c of less stomach discomfort. I respond fairly well to arginine-based NO boosters but prefer citrulline malate-based NO products. I respond well to all stimulants.

Drug Use: None. Beer on the weekends (I’m in college).

PH/AAS use: None

Previous logs
    Designer Supplements XCEED
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/desig...xceed-log.html

Short Term Goal: Get over a plateau I’ve been stuck at for about 3 months. I tested XCEED in January and it helped me bust through my strength plateau, now I just need to bulk up.

Long Term Goal: 225 lbs with <10% BF.

I can start testing immediately.
    I am not sure if I can get before/after pics.
    I will update my log every 1-2 days.
    I can make any and all dietary adjustments deemed necessary by the people overseeing the logs.
    I agree to all terms stated.

Thanks for consideration.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Applying for AT/XF

Age-18
    Exp- Over 5 years of supp and workout exp
    Sex-M
    Height-5'9"
    Weight-200
    Bodytype- Meso/Endo
    Training- 5 years of lifting for football mainly, the past two years I've kicked it up a notch and try to incorporate all aspects of lifting/conditioning into my training
    Current Routine- Mon-chest/tris Tues-Legs/cardio Thurs- Back/Shoulders/cardio Fri-Chest/bis
    Current Supps- Optimum Fish Oil, Kirkland Multi, Np Bulk Cee, Dymatize Elite Whey
    Current Diet- Trying to get around 3500+ cals a day of mostly chicken, lean beef, oats, veggies, and good fats
    Current Water- Try to get atleast 1.5 gallon a day
    Current Goal- Stay around 200 but drop bf
    Long Term- Get up to 200 and getting under 10% bf
    Drugs- None
    Supp History- GlycerGrow, Green Bulge,ZMA, VNS Jacked, Bulk CEE, Omega Cre Ethyl thunder, cytovol, animal pak, animal nitro, san v12, HMB, Cell-Tech lol etc etc
    Pictures- I might be able to post but not sure yet..

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of -whenever I receive product- 2006

Past Logs/Reviews
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=538521

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=518169

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=481169

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=513415

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=676152
    Height- 5'9"
    Weight- 190

Dead Lift- 560 /Clean- 255/ Bench- 255 x 3/ Squat- 415 x 5

Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey, i just invented a time machine that i used to age myself by 14 months, so i can apply now, right?
    Fake "the move" and do "the dominator" - I'll miss HS wrestling... looking forward to Gator club wrestling though

Homebrewing rulezzz

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aw ****, some good applicants already.

The 18 yo's will NOT be getting the NHA, by the way, only ActivaTe and Xfactor.

The NHA is reserved for those 21 and older.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    Aw ****, some good applicants already.

The 18 yo's will NOT be getting the NHA, by the way, only ActivaTe and Xfactor.

The NHA is reserved for those 21 and older.
    Holy cow! This is an extremely interesting stack. I'm definitely intrigued with both cutter and bulkers.

i almost forgot some of the logs i have already done

StimX: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=729005
    Powerfull “quick” log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=639548
    GreenBulge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=557075
    Ener-G and Thunder: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=524702
    X-factor: In the main X-factor review thread
    White blood: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=469332
    Neurostim+C: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=384832

i think i have a few more quick reviews around here somewhere, i'll look for them

Uhocky did you see my question?

MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tarkana
    hey, i just invented a time machine that i used to age myself by 14 months, so i can apply now, right?
    Wouldn't the time machine only let you go back and forth in time while you stay the same age?
    Keto Diet:
    Start - June 13th - 198 lbs (~??% bf)
    November 06, 2009 - 168 lbs (14% bf)

Almost 4 weeks into Bulk:
    December 04, 2009 - 180 lbs @ 17%
    December 12, 2009 - 184 lbs

Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn, I was thinking about running this stack early this summer. Too many obligations and other plans now. But, I'm definately jealous though. I will be anticipating some quality logs and feedback.

Nice collaberation on the stack guys, I've been curious about this one for a little while.
    My E-Crew or List of Cool People
    ---who gives a ****, it's the internet

"been dreamin about those Johnny Cakes"

Experientia docet stultos

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EricTheRed
    i almost forgot some of the logs i have already done

StimX: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=729005
    Powerfull “quick” log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=639548
    GreenBulge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=557075
    Ener-G and Thunder: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=524702
    X-factor: In the main X-factor review thread
    White blood: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=469332
    Neurostim+C: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=384832

i think i have a few more quick reviews around here somewhere, i'll look for them

Uhocky did you see my question?
    I saw the Q. I don't like StimX, that much is known, and I don't believe it should ever be taken daily. I dunno what to say.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/