Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Youngsters at the gym WTF?

So I went back to the gym on Monday, couldn’t believe what I saw. All these young guys maybe in their late teens early twenties working out (if that is what they wanted to call it) I mean the majority of them had Jean’s on hanging off their asses. (How the hell could you squat with jeans on like that? Oh I forgot they don’t squat!) All with white “T”’s on and basically doing curls. They were swamped around the EZ bar rack (It’s a rack that has EZ bars loaded with weights from 35lbs all the way up to 200lbs) and the benches. They were walking around with the common bodybuilding disease “imaginary-wings-syndrome” . I saw some of the regulars and I was like WTF? Most just laughed and said welcome back to the new Dolphin Fitness.
    On the list for Bannukah

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spring break or reading week? If so they will be gone by next Monday.

Why not have fun and challenge them to a deadlift contest? They should knock out all their backs and leave the gym free for you.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

jag, who never regrets the decision to work out at home...
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    injury or laziness eventually weeds them all out

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But look at the good laugh you're missing.
    My famous work quote:

I can live with a little pain and 18+" arms,
    I can't live with the pain of having little 14" arms

Enormous Green Rage Mnstr GSCampbell's Avatar
    GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Work out a 5 in the morning - there's no way they'll make it out of bed for that!
    There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, I honestly couldn't believe what I was lookng at, pathetic!
    On the list for Bannukah

jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000)
    my favorite young kids in the gym story happened to me about a month or so ago. I was doing dumbell military presses and these two kids were doing the same on the next bench. They were using about twice my weight and one would sit on the bench, strugle to get them into position, and then begin their fist rep, yell for a spot before they even finish the first negative, and then the two of them would work like hell to do two or three reps, and believe me the spotter was working just as hard as the kid doing the excersise, then they would switch position and do the same thing again. I was doing my usual 8 to 12 reps and when one of the kids looked at my weight and smirked I told them that if lifting ever became a two man sport they would be champs They actually thought it was a compliment.
    WWJB (what would Jesus bench)

hogship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hogship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hogship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hogship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hogship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hogship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hogship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hogship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hogship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hogship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hogship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's another way to look at it......

At least they ARE in the gym. 99% of them will never gain any momentum.....but, a few will.

Some of those with green hair and rings in their eyebrows will eventually get their act together.

Unless they are abusive to you, personally.....just let them do their thing.

Ignore them.....(that is, until you're needed to keep them from hurting themselves!)

Let's hear it.....which one of you weren't young once....and never did anything your elders weren't impressed with????

hog
    Was 5' 9", 275 lbs, 44" waist in 2004......

May 27, 2010......now am 172lbs, and am just getting into size 31 pants......yeah, baby!
    June 19, 2010..... now am 169lbs
    June 23, 2010..... now am 166lbs, size 30 waist pants fit now!
    July 18, 2010......now am 160lbs

It ain't over yet! ...........Goal is 155lbs

If you are interested in such things, you may view my Vietnam 68-69 photo album at....

http://www.picturetrail.com/taipan22alpha

Hogship don't get me wrong I have nothing against them, I have 4 boys of my own (ages 23, 21, 19, and 18) and I encourage them to go to the gym (at one point they were going) I just couldn't get over how they were dressing to workout. I added the jokes of them doing curls and walking around with thier arms out to thier sides, but ironically enough I did the same when I was younger. Also when I was in my late teens early twenties I used to do hundreds of pushups before I went outside so I could look pumped! LOL
    On the list for Bannukah

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GSCampbell
    Work out a 5 in the morning - there's no way they'll make it out of bed for that!
    Are you kidding? If they're like my teen boys you'd be safe working out up until 3pm on a non-school day

Nah, it's all good fun. I work out at home and now both my sons (15 & 17) work out with me every session. The oldest felt a little "corny" or unccol at first working out with dad, but now the three of us have a pretty cool routine, that includes mutual respect, down pat. To tell you the truth, it's probably the one single thing we've bonded on this well. I mean hell, the 17yr old doesn't even beat the crap out of his younger brother while we're working out. Nope, he at least waits til' later Man, at their age......they progress so quick it makes me sick!!! Good fun.

DBX no disrespect but I am one of the few fathers that his kids love to hang with. My kids have always showed me off, even now that they are no longer "kids" they still love to hang with me and brag about me. When they were in school they always wanted me to pick them up or go to the school for parent teacher nights just so they can tell thier friends "THATS my pops"
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by jacktheblack
    my favorite young kids in the gym story happened to me about a month or so ago. I was doing dumbell military presses and these two kids were doing the same on the next bench. They were using about twice my weight and one would sit on the bench, strugle to get them into position, and then begin their fist rep, yell for a spot before they even finish the first negative, and then the two of them would work like hell to do two or three reps, and believe me the spotter was working just as hard as the kid doing the excersise, then they would switch position and do the same thing again. I was doing my usual 8 to 12 reps and when one of the kids looked at my weight and smirked I told them that if lifting ever became a two man sport they would be champs They actually thought it was a compliment.

LOL I looked over this one! The sad thing is I remember doing that as well. **** man is this a trend or something? If I knew then what I know now, I would be stronger, have much better leg development and more overall mass.
    On the list for Bannukah

jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard
    LOL I looked over this one! The sad thing is I remember doing that as well. **** man is this a trend or something? If I knew then what I know now, I would be stronger, have much better leg development and more overall mass.
    LOL When I first started I remember going into the squat rack and doing curls, and I had no idea why everyone was giving me the stink eye We were all that guy at one time or another.

Jack when you first started training you went straight to a gym or did you start out at home? When I first started I remember telling my mother I wanted weights for Christmass, she got me the plastic 110lbs set 1 BB 2 DB's (the bars were steel though and the plastic weights were blue with cement inside) I was hooked! Several years later I bought my first bench.
    On the list for Bannukah

vansciver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vansciver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vansciver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vansciver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vansciver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LMAO! Can relate to this one. The gym I work out in has been slowly turning into a "teen hangout" - or at least a youngin hangout like the new Brittany Spears concert. Anyway, I agree with Hog that some will get that one push to turn over to the iron side and some won't. The thing that stands out is the ones that are there for about 1-2 hrs and doing nothing! Nothing at all! I mean nothing! I just shake my head on move on. I will however say I have been impressed with a few and I have been glad to help them with discussing form while conducting the exercises. Luckily a few listened and truly worked at it and you can see their gains, but the ones that shrug you off with the "how dare I critique them" look...well, I've noticed lately they haven't been back. Not saying I'm a master, but have been doing this for about 6 years now.

The bug will catch some and root out the others...thankfully.

I was the quintesential nood walking into the gym. I did a little lifting when I was in the army, and after that I was a wrestler (fake wrestler) but my gimmick was being a chubby priest, so I wasn't doing anythng but ring work. About two years ago (almost three now) I started going to the gym where my wife goes to college, and I was doing everything wrong or at least poorly. But I got some good imput from folks in the gym (like stop doing curls in the squat cage jerko, and why do you think you have to go straight for the bench press everytime you come in noob), and recently I have started getting some great input here.

figure07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sorry, but i definitely am going to have to disagree with your posting. I have twin brothers, they are 16 years old. They work out at there school and it is actually very important. I dont have a problem with them working out as long as they are not taking anything and doing it natural i think its good for them. I would much rather see them at the gym as opposed to on the street selling drugs.

Hittin' it and gettin' it Braindrop's Avatar
    Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was in high school, me and my friends used the gym as a base of operations. It was open 24 hours, was unstaffed outside of normal working hours, had a locker room, small kitchen, showers and hot tubs with saunas.

We'd take girls back into the hot tubs after hours, figured out a way to rig the sauna doors so nobody could come in while we had our 'date' inside, etc.

We also lifted there pretty seriously when it wasn't football season, and generally had a blast. One friend got kicked out of his house and essentially lived there for six months, sleeping on a couch. The owner was cool, and we ended up keeping the place in good shape in exchange (making sure everything was racked and in the right place, etc.)

As opposed to all the other places that teenage boys could be hanging out for hours doing nothing, the gym is way up on the list.
    Braindrop
    ---------------------------
    Jun 2016 230#
    Apr 2010 224#
    Oct 2007: 272#

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=660421

Originally Posted by figure07
    I'm sorry, but i definitely am going to have to disagree with your posting. I have twin brothers, they are 16 years old. They work out at there school and it is actually very important. I dont have a problem with them working out as long as they are not taking anything and doing it natural i think its good for them. I would much rather see them at the gym as opposed to on the street selling drugs.
    Welcome figure07, but please don't mistake bemusment for vitriol. It is amusing to see others making the mistakes we made. I like most of the kids I see in the gym, and the ones that come back day after day, even inspire me to keep at it myself. The new year resolution crowd, the kids who walk in the door and scream and grunt as they try to lift wayyy to much on their first day, and the guy that sounds like he is giving birth everytime he lifts anythng are ripe for parody, but it doesn't mean we don't hope some of them stick with it and learn our wierd ways. That of course is just my 2 cents

hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have incredible admiration for the skinny kids at my gym who are there day in day out - you know that they're years away from really seeing any bulk (and when it does finally show you know it will be awesome!) but yet they stay dedicated and disciplined and hopeful. The big guys get bigger easily - it's the skinny kids who really show strength of character.

Tired of being lied to resurrected's Avatar
    resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been working out at home for sometime now because I knew the kids would be around in the gym. I figured that maybe last nite would be fine to go. I went and had to wait for a half an hour before i could even begin. I got soo pissed at a few of them. The securtiy asked me to be nice. I told her to **** in her hat as well. I pay to use the place, where as the kids do not.
    Beleive it or not kids and welfare recipients get in free. And we gotta wait for them to do what they do before we can even think about doing anything. Piss on it I am going back home and quit the gym. Save me 50 bucks a month

c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a coach in high school that made fun of people who go to the gym to only do curls and bench press..

figure07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you do realize that this topic is about kids like you c-lo..who are in their late teens, early twenties. I understand where everyone is coming from and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I know that there are kids who go into a gym just for jokes. But i also know that some are very passionate about this and look up to bodybuilders such as dexter or arnold.

Tired of being lied to resurrected's Avatar
    resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by c-lo
    I had a coach in high school that made fun of people who go to the gym to only do curls and bench press..
    This is what I see daily. There is aguy who comes in and everytime I am there he does nothing but chest and arms.
    He is huge as hell in the upper section but has nothing in the lower. I am positive he uses roids. One cannot get their arms that huge by doing upper body daily.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear the negative input on the "kids" in the gym.
    That was me 35 years ago.
    When I started I didn't really know what I was doing.
    I picked it up pretty fast and started integrating health and fitness into my life ever since as well helping a lot of other people get fitness minded.

When you see these kids in there, help em along a little bit. It meant a lot to me when I was young and a big guy would show me a few things.
    I think you'd be surprised on how receptive the kids may be to your experienced input. Not all the kids, but some.

The way I see it is every hour they're in the gym, that's an hour they're not out getting into trouble or out trying to bang my teenage daughter.

cheers! tw

Hittin' it and gettin' it Braindrop's Avatar
    Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000)
    "The way I see it is every hour they're in the gym, that's an hour they're not ... trying to bang my teenage daughter."

As I recall, the two are not mutually exclusive! But my memory is failing...
    Braindrop
    Jun 2016 230#
    Apr 2010 224#
    Oct 2007: 272#

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=660421

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Braindrop
    "The way I see it is every hour they're in the gym, that's an hour they're not ... trying to bang my teenage daughter."

As I recall, the two are not mutually exclusive! But my memory is failing...

Braindrop you are showing your age...LOL These days you should be saying...

"The way I see it is every hour they're in the gym, that's an hour they're not ... trying to bang my teenager."

'cause all those young guys,...... welll...... may not be chasing just your daughter, if you know what I mean...

Registered User PumpedUpRedneck's Avatar
    PumpedUpRedneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpedUpRedneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpedUpRedneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpedUpRedneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpedUpRedneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpedUpRedneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpedUpRedneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpedUpRedneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpedUpRedneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpedUpRedneck is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpedUpRedneck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some of you guy's are becoming the old men we used to hate......remeber?

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PumpedUpRedneck
    Some of you guy's are becoming the old men we used to hate......remeber?
    Ya and I always wondered why they never cared about that. With drooling, dribbling, bumbling and babbling, we've earned our place with the old men and now we can bitch, whine and complain about those young whippersnappers and reminisce in our rockers about the good old days of our youth before they arrived. So redneck put your teeth in a glass and pull up a chair 'cause your over the hill and picking up steam just like the rest of us. What was your question again?