PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation *Urgent* 17-hd problem

I got 17-hd yesterday. I have a huge problem. I already used 1 capsule and my brother jacked 2 so I am left with 27 caps.

Its says to use them daily (everyday) which is about a months supply. It says use daily 30 min before workout. Problem is I dont workout everday. NOW SHOULD I TAKE EVERYDAY OR ONLY ON WORKOUT DAYS???
    With the increase in cardio and boxing/mma training I am staying at 175-185lbs compared to 215-230lbs. Will post recent pics soon. Since I will not fight until 6 months from now I will gain some muscle weight and worry about cutting weight later.

Best MMA Highlights Ever--This song gets me fkn pumped!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HinXYYdfQuA

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    trust me your bro did you a favor. This is a worthless supp. You could always sell it to him and buy something that works.
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol...you're the scientist, you tell us!

Originally Posted by PeoplesChamp
    wow! I am a scienctist and dont understand all the terms here but I have a decent knowledge of biology and sports supplements and I wonder if this is true??
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...44&postcount=4
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UberBerzerker View Post
    lol...you're the scientist, you tell us!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...44&postcount=4
    HEH lol i meant to say im NOT a scientist but have a decent knowlede. I know that a test ampliflier like 17 hd prob should be taken everyday since its a test supplment and just like a vitamin or tbomb 2 should be taken everyday so it builds up in your system.

Only thing is that works as a preworkout so if that is the use of it then, those who have USED IT and KNOW about 17-hd, will it be better to use only on workout days, or take it everday???

Thats all im asking. I know some of you say its worthless, but have you used it.
    With the increase in cardio and boxing/mma training I am staying at 175-185lbs compared to 215-230lbs. Will post recent pics soon. Since I will not fight until 6 months from now I will gain some muscle weight and worry about cutting weight later.

deere_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deere_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deere_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deere_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deere_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deere_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deere_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deere_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deere_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deere_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deere_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow if you dont take all 30 everythign you gain will be immediately lost... its those last 2 caps that pack in all the power

lol

honestly. it wont make a difference... take them everyday, if you dont workout that day just take it in the morning

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PeoplesChamp View Post
    I know some of you say its worthless, but have you used it.

yes. it's worthless.
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes I have used it and its worthless. I ran it for 60 days( got 2 free bottles). It might give you crazy energy for a couple workouts but then you don't feel jack. Worthless.
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by dirtdogg View Post
    yes I have used it and its worthless. I ran it for 60 days( got 2 free bottles). It might give you crazy energy for a couple workouts but then you don't feel jack. Worthless.
    So what your saying is that you get immune to it and basically you build a tolerence. Wont it work better then just to take it on workout days or like 3 days a week instaed of everyday that way to save the supplement and make more use of it by not making your body get used to it.

bump bump

chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bump bump
    read the link posted by dough boy. This supp is absolute junk.

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know some of you say its worthless, but have you used it.
    haha. classic!!

i could give so many examples of substances that are useless to my body that i have not ingested.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    worthless supp, take it back
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Bmlax22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bmlax22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bmlax22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bmlax22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bmlax22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bmlax22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bmlax22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bmlax22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bmlax22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bmlax22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bmlax22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree, this is definatley a worthless supp

Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    worthless supp, take it back
    I don't think you understand. This is URGENT.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    I don't think you understand. This is URGENT.
    yea GNC called and asked for the worthless supp back, guess they figured its better looking pretty on their shelf
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler