frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Negative Sides and/or No Gains on ProHormones Taken

This Thread is for feedback on Prohormone Supplements that have given people Negative Side Effects and/or No Gains.......

("No Negs") Just Information!!

Please List the ProHormone:

~You Don't Get Anywhere Just Wishing

Determination, Integrity, Character!

bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're making this way too complicated... why not just do some searching
    I eat food.

frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frogbacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bhylton View Post
    you're making this way too complicated... why not just do some searching
    ONCE AGAIN...... Negative Side Effects and/or No Gains.......

Thank you...Not Complicated!!! One Easy to Search Thread FROM PRODUCT USERS........

CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If somebody took a PH and didn't make any gains, whether it be strength or size, then I would blame the users diet and/or training, not the PH. Most of the PHs out right now are pretty legit. Even the mild PHs should give you above average gains that you wouldn't see with your everyday supplement, given the user knows what they are doing.

As far as negative sides go, you've gotta pay to play. I think that no matter what you take, even with support supps, you are going to see a negative side effect whether it is as mild as lethargy or as severe as cardiac wall damage around your heart (something i experienced on a SD cycle, NOT pleasant).

I think the question you should really be asking is if the gains are worth the sides.

bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by frogbacks View Post
    ONCE AGAIN...... Negative Side Effects and/or No Gains.......

Thank you...Not Complicated!!! One Easy to Search Thread FROM PRODUCT USERS........

Yet again, try the search .... Not complicated!

Why Do You Capitalize Every Word?
    I eat food.

Sostonol 250

4 pills/day, 4 weeks

No strength increase

Had back pumps and some arm pump

shut down at end of week 2

No significant strength or weight gain to justify the side effects for use of product!

Originally Posted by CaNtSTopMe View Post
    If somebody took a PH and didn't make any gains, whether it be strength or size, then I would blame the users diet and/or training, not the PH. Most of the PHs out right now are pretty legit. Even the mild PHs should give you above average gains that you wouldn't see with your everyday supplement, given the user knows what they are doing.

As far as negative sides go, you've gotta pay to play. I think that no matter what you take, even with support supps, you are going to see a negative side effect whether it is as mild as lethargy or as severe as cardiac wall damage around your heart (something i experienced on a SD cycle, NOT pleasant).

I think the question you should really be asking is if the gains are worth the sides.
    And I Believe that you are correct........The ONLY thing I can put a finger on is my protein intake only around 140-180 tops a day and I weigh 230Lbs.

Side: The Back Pumps s*cked! and I have been shut down. It was very hard to Eat.

So definitely in the system and I believe my protein intake was simply insufficient.

Oh and As I type.......I finally started to NOT recover and due to my age I do a 5 day split and recovery has never been a real issue till now on Sostonol 250.

So I was trying to think what was wrong and Protein Intake has to be the Culprit.

Good Luck

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    what about the rest of your diet (besides your protein intake)?
    Not gaining much on something like Sostonol 250 makes it sound like your doing something wrong.

Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Unless the product is not what the labels claim, then most likely the lack of strength/size gains comes from diet or exercise failures on the part of the user.

I would say along with creatine, prohormones are pretty much the only "sure thing" in the supplement industry.

Now there are varying degrees of side effects with these products, but those can be found with a few searches. It's pretty impractical to come in here and ask people to post all their bad sides and no gains. It would be much more practical to research these products yourself, find one that suits you, and then look at the feedback on it.

There's already a ton of feedback on these products... you'd do much better with a few searches as opposed to asking people to post their personal experiences here.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question Care to elaborate?

This would be a good thread to elaborate on your negative experience.

1. What were the symptoms that you experienced? Were they evident or were they discovered by coincidence?

2. Did you have any cardiac issues prior to the SD cycle?

3. What were the dosages? Did you run a 10/20/20, or a 20/20/30 ect, ect?

4. Did this incident negatively alter your physical capabilities on a permanent basis?
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "It's pretty impractical to come in here and ask people to post all their bad sides and no gains."

Yeah.... it's not like this is a bodybuilding forum or anything.

~

Still gaining weight???.........234lbs now.

I spoke to soon when I said I haven't gained! Dang!

The "Pumps" were unbearable for working out!!!

Strength still the same. Arms carrying more meat!
    Chest feeling fuller and Back feels wider.

Liver feels "achey". I have been taking pro-liver and Milk Thistle for approx 1 1/2 weeks now since stopping Sostonol 250

Positive remark thread....
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5241613

And STILL SHUT-DOWN!!!! Yikes!!

Kinda freaky! I'm amazed products are still out there like this.

I have been taking Gaspari Nol XT for 1 1/2 weeks

Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Maybe it's because your PCT was an OTC supp....

Just saying.

buzzbomb138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzbomb138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzbomb138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzbomb138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzbomb138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzbomb138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzbomb138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzbomb138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzbomb138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzbomb138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzbomb138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post

1. What were the symptoms that you experienced? Were they evident or were they discovered by coincidence?

4. Did this incident negatively alter your physical capabilities on a permanent basis?
    bump. i wanna hear about this... scares the **** outta me... and i just bought 2 bottles of m-drol...

pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by buzzbomb138 View Post
    bump. i wanna hear about this... scares the **** outta me... and i just bought 2 bottles of m-drol...
    x2 I'm curious about this as well.

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You took sustonol 250 with no liver support and no PCT? Are you nuts?

How many cals/day are/were you taking in? At 230 I would think 5000+...

Novedex XT is not sufficient for PCT on sus250, at the least Tamoxifen Citrate or Toremefein (sp) should be in your arsenal.

You sound like you didn't do much research before jumping into this one. hopefully you learned something from the experience...
    WTF? Training for life and other stuff!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=477872611

OTC PCT Guide
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

+++ Mirror Whore Coalition +++

Do what you always did, Get what you always got...

Do or do not, there is no try...

Owe:

Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000)
    where do you get these PCT meds? i used to work at a pharmacy. if i knew about this **** sooner i woulda been jackin PCT's instead of PK's
    BALL 'TIL i FALL - DRINK 'TIL I FAINT
    ****Misc. Drummer #1****

Reps:

Question Wtf????????

I think that no matter what you take, even with support supps, you are going to see a negative side effect whether it is as mild as lethargy or as severe as cardiac wall damage around your heart (something i experienced on a SD cycle, NOT pleasant).

Originally Posted by buzzbomb138 View Post
    Originally Posted by pharaoh7 View Post
    x2 I'm curious about this as well.

BUMPED for a response.
    ~

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Shaggytph View Post
    where do you get these PCT meds? i used to work at a pharmacy. if i knew about this **** sooner i woulda been jackin PCT's instead of PK's
    Generally doctor's prescribe those kind of things, but if you have some rat's your doing research on you could google the chem's for your rat's.

CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaNtSTopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sorry! I haven't checked up on this thread up until now.

The symptons that i experienced didn't really become apparent until the end of my cycle or beginning of PCT, not completely sure when but somewhere around there. Basically, the feeling I had in my chest felt like my heart was going to explode. It was not coincidental or a pre-existing condition that i had. I noticed it the most when I would bend forward to tie my shoe, pick something up, etc.

My dosages were 10/20/20 and luckily it didn't result in permanent damage. The doc told me cardiac enzymes are supposed to be pretty low, around 10 and under I believe.(correct me if i'm wrong) Mine were around 2000 or some crazy number. He said i was damaging the tissue around my heart and that I was lucky it was reversible as long as i stopped everything I was taking.

I didn't experience any external sides while on cycle and I used support supps throughout. My point is that even if you don't see any side effects on the outside and even if you feel fine on the inside, you still don't know exactly what these compounds are doing to you. The entire time I felt fine, I was damaging the tissue around my heart and had no idea until one day it felt like i was having a heart attack.

That was one side effect that definitely didn't make my cycle worth anything.

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The symptons that i experienced didn't really become apparent until the end of my cycle or beginning of PCT, not completely sure when but somewhere around there. Basically, the feeling I had in my chest felt like my heart was going to explode. It was not coincidental or a pre-existing condition that i had. I noticed it the most when I would bend forward to tie my shoe, pick something up, etc.

My dosages were 10/20/20 and luckily it didn't result in permanent damage. The doc told me cardiac enzymes are supposed to be pretty low, around 10 and under I believe.(correct me if i'm wrong) Mine were around 2000 or some crazy number. He said i was damaging the tissue around my heart and that I was lucky it was reversible as long as i stopped everything I was taking.

I didn't experience any external sides while on cycle and I used support supps throughout. My point is that even if you don't see any side effects on the outside and even if you feel fine on the inside, you still don't know exactly what these compounds are doing to you. The entire time I felt fine, I was damaging the tissue around my heart and had no idea until one day it felt like i was having a heart attack.

Wow is all I got. Makes me think twice about using this stuff.
    Last edited by 2Burnt; 11-12-2007 at 12:21 AM.

Thumbs up Thank you for posting your experience.

Repped.

Now your experience can be an example of how AAS can be detrimental to cardiac health.... and people will listen, because you ran the cycle properly.
    ~

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was on Bold 200@ one gram/day for over 7 weeks and finally had to get off the stuff due to the extreme lethargy/tiredness it gave me . I was also taking furazadrol and winztrol as well and didnt notice any gains over the entire cycle but no negative sides from those two. In this case since I was on maintenance calories I would consider gains in the from of strength increases and body recompositioning and didnt experience either. Granted these are all pretty weak comppunds but I would have thought a slight strength increase would have been present.So for me this was bascially a $700 waste of money, lesson learned- next time I will use the "real" thing... it would be cheaper anyway!!

F.
    Last edited by force_; 11-12-2007 at 02:29 AM.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Research..........!!!

I definitely did not research methylated compounds that were "prohormones".

My liver stopped bothering me around 11/15.
    I was just taking desicated liver and ProLiver.

I did NOT realize how POWERFUL and DANGEROUS this product was!

I would now only take a methylated prohormone if it is just ONE not more than that. SOS250 is 3!

I would only take the reccommended dosage even at 235lbs till I saw results or the lack thereof.

PCT was just NOL XT and Get Diesel Trib Test, Thermolife Test, and Beast Test.

One Has to Have a PCT that is for Anabolic Steriods to be on the safe side.....WOW!!! that is a shock since we are talking an OTC product.

My Calorie Intake was Way Too Low but still would not have stopped the Liver problem.

Research, Research, Research ProHormones....Your getting More than Just That!!!

Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insulin Ihsaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I definitely did not research methylated compounds that were "prohormones".

My liver stopped bothering me around 11/15.
    I was just taking desicated liver and ProLiver.

I did NOT realize how POWERFUL and DANGEROUS this product was!

I would now only take a methylated prohormone if it is just ONE not more than that. SOS250 is 3!

I would only take the reccommended dosage even at 235lbs till I saw results or the lack thereof.

PCT was just NOL XT and Get Diesel Trib Test, Thermolife Test, and Beast Test.

One Has to Have a PCT that is for Anabolic Steriods to be on the safe side.....WOW!!! that is a shock since we are talking an OTC product.

My Calorie Intake was Way Too Low but still would not have stopped the Liver problem.

Research, Research, Research ProHormones....Your getting More than Just That!!!

you obviosly didnt do enouph research if you didnt have a SERM on hand

Tom Ricci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom Ricci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom Ricci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom Ricci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom Ricci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom Ricci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom Ricci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom Ricci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom Ricci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom Ricci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom Ricci has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Superdrol

Liver enzymes went wacky and now have hair loss. I did all the support supps and the proper PCT but my MD was ready to book a Nephrologist (sic?) for me but I stopped in time. Ran 10/20/20 and did see some great results, jacked the protein intake to about 400 gms per day. Ran 1-ad/4-ad a year earlier had similar gains but no sides.
    There's always more work to do

skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000)
    And I Believe that you are correct........The ONLY thing I can put a finger on is my protein intake only around 140-180 tops a day and I weigh 230Lbs.
    k

1) how could you possiblly expect to grow with protein intake at less than maintenance? if you're going to trash your internal organs at least eat enough to grow!

2) also, taking sostonol 250 with an otc pct is just crazy.

3) those liver support supps are no match for 3 hardcore methylated substances

4) your liver regenerates, your heart does not. most people have no idea if they've enlarged their heart or not taking these products. but its a safe assumption they have.

5) the #1 substance people seem to have tangible health problems over and over again on is Superdrol. is it worth it?