dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anyone know what this is?

17b-Hydroxy-7a-methylestr-4-en-3-one
    my first thought was mohn.
    Last edited by dungeon1; 06-26-2005 at 04:20 PM. Reason: my spelling sucks
    "I will turn the screws of vengeance and bury you with honesty." (Lamb of God)

Currently eating all my meals off of 45lb plates.

Good info, Great site, register here:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/index...ferrerid=12408

Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Where have you seen this?

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dungeon1
    17b-Hydroxy-7A-methylestr-4-en-3-on

I don't think it's m4ohn(4-Hydroxy-17-Methyl estra-4-en-3-one). But it looks similar. What product is this from?
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump for the thread starter
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just something I saw on a research site. I thought it looked interesting. Maybe Patrick Arnold could chime in and give some clarity.

Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

17b-Hydroxy-7a-methylestr-4-en-3-one
    It's Bolasterone, a discontinued steroid alternative from ThermoLife. It's chemical name is 17b-hydroxy-7a-methylandrost-4-en-3-one.
    Regards,
    Ceolin

Big Brother is watching you.

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

was it any good?

Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    was it any good?
    Never used it. Here's a review I found on it for you though.

Bolasterone (myagen)
    "This was originally a popular oral steroid being used in Europe. It had functions similar to dianabol, but it has long since been discontinued. Several years ago bolasterone became the first big name counterfeit steroid to be internationally marked.
    Belonging to a group of steroids titled the DDR compounds, inferring they came from East Germany, this steroid was billed as the best drug ever made. It became very popular partially because several respected steroid experts were in on the production of it, and gave it rave reviews in their publications. Thousands of 30 cc vials of this injectable steroid were sold at a price of over 200 dollars a piece.
    It was said to contain ten miligram of the drug per cc, but it actually contained a low dosage of several domestic steroids mixed together. In the spring of 1986 the makers of this drug were busted. There are still at least three other counterfeiters using the bolasterone name: UCLA bolasterone, available in a 10 cc vail; new bolasterone, available in a 10 cc vial, and bolasterone depot available in a 50 cc vial. All of these items are the worst kind of counterfeit steroids made. They are worthless and dangerous. Many athletes are still taking these drugs. It is obvious that any item carrying a bolasterone or GDR label should be avoided. "
    http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/...996/Sbible.htm
    Regards,
    Ceolin

Big Brother is watching you.

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

It's definately not Bolasterone. Here is the chemical strucrure of Bolasterone from the banned list:

bolasterone (7a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

Definately not the same, but maybe similar.

bump