Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Introducing iSatori Morph GXR-3 (WRITEUP/FAQ)

iSatori Technologies
    Morph GXR-3

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lean/morph.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lean/isat.htm

I am MORPH.
    I am like no other.

Unlike any supplement you've ever experienced. At least 10 years ahead of my time.

Scientists and gurus considered me "impossible."

I have taken micro-nutrient timing to an entirely new, never-before-imagined level. I have been engineered using a precise "chemical matrix"?made from only the purest, strongest ingredients known to science.

Your wait is finally over... I am MORPH... with me, you can now morph each training session into a mind-blowing, blood-engorging, muscle-building frenzy, the likes of which you've never experienced before!

From the first time I enter your body ?
    :30 MINUTES After MORPH

within 30 minutes, I will invade every muscular fiber. Your skin will crawl. Your muscles will itch. Don't be afraid. This is how your body synthesizes my first, of three, precision releases?Carnostim-X?.

By the time you're ready to hit the weights, every ounce of your "fast-twitch" muscle fibers will be activated. You'll experience explosive surges of pure, raw strength. Brute power beyond your belief.

But this is just the beginning...
    :60 MINUTES After MORPH

precisely 60 minutes after you've consumed me, just when you're about to hit the peak of your workout, I will unload the wrath of my second precision release?Hydro-PUMP?.

Within seconds, I will tear open the floodgates with a rush of nitric oxide, dilate your blood vessels, and cause skin-splitting muscular pumps.

Even scarier, I will drag all of the water, plasma, and nutrients floating aimlessly in your interstitial fluid and draw them into your blood... furiously expanding your veins until you look like fire-hoses are buried just beneath the surface of your skin, wrapping around your arms and legs.

But I'm not done yet...
    2:00 HOURS After MORPH

with the accuracy of a Swiss clock, precisely two hours after you've consumed me, I will unload my third, and final, precision release?Prosyntha-Rx?.

Seeking out the newly "damaged" muscle cells, I will ignite protein synthesis at an unprecedented speed. Sending your body into anabolic overdrive. Here, I will repair, build stronger, and be the source of "instant" recovery. Working relentlessly to regenerate muscle cells faster and faster with every workout?triggering rapid increases in new muscle mass... the kind of pumped, vascular, rock-hard muscle that slams you into muscle-bound mayhem.
    I am MORPH. I am like no other.
    Last edited by Blast_; 10-17-2007 at 12:50 PM.
    High Master League Zerg - Starcraft 2 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/brotosterone
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iblast002

"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerS_MMA

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ingredient Label

Faq

FAQs

How soon does MORPH produce results?

Look. If you already have too much muscle, then you probably don't need MORPH. But, if you want to know what it's like to finally build slabs of pumped, vascular, rock-hard muscle... then I suggest you give MORPH a try. Heck, with our ironclad 60-day money-back guarantee, you've got no worries, my friend.
    What's inside MORPH?

Let's get something straight... MORPH isn't one of those run-of-the-mill herbal supplements. Or some kitchen sink formula. Or a concoction created in the basement. Nope. The development of MORPH required hunting down the world's top medical researchers. Folks who could source the purest, strongest pharmaceutical compounds known to science. Let me put it this way...

MORPH is a true "chemical matrix." Check out the supplement facts. It's likely you've never seen the names of the chemical compounds used in MORPH. That's why we listed their "basic" names, too. But don't be fooled, these are not the same ingredients you might find listed on other so-called "hi-tech" products. No way, man.

MORPH contains pure, unadulterated chemical elements. Only the strongest and purest forms made the cut ... and were used to engineer MORPH!

How does MORPH work?

Make no mistake, MORPH is unlike any supplement you've ever seen. At least 10 years ahead of its time. MORPH utilizes the first ever 3-stage micro-nutrient precise delivery system?called GXR-3?. This bleeding-edge technology is ultra sophisticated, superior in every way to anything else out there... and truth be known, when you experience it... you'd better tighten your lifting belt, because it's one hell of a ride.

Once consumed, MORPH immediately goes to work... and discharges three precision releases at precisely 30, 60, and 120 minutes. Dissolution and disintegration tested over and over again for consistency and pin-point accuracy. You will?without a doubt?"feel" their release into your muscular system. It starts with explosive strength surges. Next comes skin-splitting pumps and roadmap vascularity. Finally, instant recovery and muscle cell regeneration.

Bottom line: MORPH triggers rapid increases in new muscle mass. No other product in the world contains such a sophisticated delivery technology, combined with the potency of a one-of-a-kind "chemical matrix" used to engineer MORPH. Oh yeah, brother, I'm certain... it's unlike anything you've ever experienced!

How do I take MORPH for optimal results?

Easy. There's no need to load or cycle MORPH. Just slam down 6 GXR-3 tablets, with a full glass of water, about 30 minutes before your workout (that includes weight-training or cardio exercise). On non-training days, take 3 tablets before your morning and afternoon meals, for a total of 6 tablets daily.

Now, if you're looking to pack on some serious muscle, even faster, then I'd suggest you take 9 tablets 30 minutes before a workout and every day thereafter. (That'll do the trick. You'll soon be packing on so much muscle your friends will think you're "on" something!)

Can I stack MORPH with any other supplements?

Absolutely! In fact, listen to this: the MORPH delivery technology, GXR-3?, has been engineered to amplify the magnitude?and results?of any other product you take with it. Pretty crazy stuff ... but cool, huh!?

Pre-workout supplements used before your workout, like H-Blocker, will be magnified. Creatine supplements, or whey protein, normally used after your workout, will also be magnified... all because of MORPH's superior delivery technology. That's what makes MORPH so unlike anything ever developed before... it's actually making your other supplements more beneficial!

Does MORPH come with a guarantee?

Definitely! Make no mistake, my friend... like me, our researchers take their jobs here seriously. Our reputations are at stake. We can't afford to put out slouchy products that don't live up to their claims. But, as with all supplements, they don't always work for everyone. So, if you aren't completely "blown away" by the MORPH experience, and it doesn't live up to your expectations, then we offer an unconditional 100% 60-day money-back guarantee when ordered direct from iSatori. That means, there's absolutely no risk to you, whatsoever, for trying it. But I know, without a shred of a doubt, once you try MORPH, you're gonna want to buy more and more and more. Yeah... it's that powerful!

What is that tingling sensation I feel after taking MORPH?

Don't be alarmed! We wouldn't hurt you. About half the guys who take MORPH will experience this sensation. It's coming from the Carnostim-X?, as it synthesizes in your body. Technically, it's called parathesia. It usually starts during the beginning of your workout and lasts about 10 to 20 minutes before it subsides. Don't worry. It's a totally harmless effect. But, I've gotta admit... it feels kind of cool. And beware, you can actually become quite addicted to the way it feels. (It's almost euphoric!)

Where do I get help if I have more questions?

Right here at iSatori, my friend. We're always here to answer your questions and help you any way we can. We're staffed with certified "fitness advisors"?nutritionists and personal trainers. Guys who actually walk the walk.

If you have any questions, whatsoever, about MORPH... your diet... your workouts... don't hesitate at all?you can get a hold of us from 8:00 to 5:00, Mountain Standard Time (we're located in Golden, Colorado), at our toll-free number, which is 1-866-688-7679 or you can email us here. Good luck, brother!

WARNING: Not intended for individuals under the age of 18 unless instructed by a doctor. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or contemplating pregnancy. Consult your physician if you are taking any over-the-counter or prescription medications. Seek the advice of a health-care professional before beginning any supplement or exercise program.

This product contains niacin and beta-alanine, substances which may cause tingling or flushing sensations. This is normal and will likely subside over time with continued use. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children.

Regarding questions about underdosing:

Questions regarding underdosing:

In regards to the BA, CM and the Di-Creatine dosage in Morph. Good questions and thank you for asking, clarity is always good. First of all what you need to keep in mind in regards to Morph is that this in not your ordinary supplement. It is a Chemical Matrix; each ingredient in Morph is of the highest and purest (strongest) pharmaceutical grade compounds that will give you the desired affects as opposed to taking strictly just BA or the other supplements separately. The proprietary blend is a combination of ingredients that work synergistically together to achieve the desired affects for the increase of carnosine levels in the skeletal muscle. There is enough of every compound in Morph to achieve each step of the delivery process at exactly at the time that it is supposed to. Morph is formulated to make sure that you are getting the amounts of each ingredient to make it so you don't have to buy 3 different supplements to get the same results. In our product testing we did have some subjects that were stacking other supplements with Morph and they reported that Morph seemed to enhance all the other supplements they were taking. If you take the recommended dosage of 6 tablets continuously you will see the desired results (of course results may vary from person to person as with any supplement). Taking 9 tablets will give you a great workout, if you are over 200lbs you may want to try it. Day one you should feel it working (tingling, power and strength much like H+Blocker). By day 3 you should see it working with full pumps and vascularity. By day 7 you should see noticeable muscle gains. Of course for optimal results you should take Morph continuously for at least 4 weeks.

If you have any further questions let me know. Also keep in mind that we have worked with Dr. Mark Tallon who is one of the world's foremost researchers on Carnosine and Beta-Alanine. With the proprietary blend of ingredients, the amount of BA that is needed in combination with the other ingredients will give you the Carnosine levels needed to enhance your workout.

madlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by BigCool View Post
    Ughh... Muscle Asylum?
    Be nice, Isatori is legit.

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    logs? reviews? testers? samples available?
    New signature pending.

Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    logs? reviews? testers? samples available?
    All the iSatori reps got a couple samples to give out. I'll put up a separate thread for that in a couple days.

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Blast_ View Post
    All the iSatori reps got a couple samples to give out. I'll put up a separate thread for that in a couple days.
    sounds good bro!
    New signature pending.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    very nice, me like!
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I see Isatori has chosen the BSN form of advertising.

That being said...the product looks terrific, I can't wait to get my hands on some.

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Cool name!! I like it!
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    I see Isatori has chosen the BSN form of advertising.

That being said...the product looks terrific, I can't wait to get my hands on some.
    I also was very surprised at the new form of advertising. I like it though. Gets me pumped up lol

Anyways... if you got any questions, ask away! If I cannot answer them, I'll relay them to the company and get back to you guys asap.

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks good
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I also was very surprised at the new form of advertising. I like it though. Gets me pumped up lol

Anyways... if you got any questions, ask away! If I cannot answer them, I'll relay them to the company and get back to you guys asap.
    where's my STORM?

Originally Posted by BigWeighter View Post
    where's my STORM?
    SON! I won't scam you lol! Been at school/work and when I'm home the post office is closed! I'm shipping it priority tomorrow dude

BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SON! I won't scam you lol! Been at school/work and when I'm home the post office is closed! I'm shipping it priority tomorrow dude
    no problem man. just messing w/ u.

pm wat else u got, cuz seem to have good products for cheap.

pm please.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love how you guys name your stuff after cars.

Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It has some nice advertising. but the ingredients are NOT to impressive. Its just a combination of a bunch of products and under dosed. but i will wait and see. i guess its a product that i will wait for feed back on.
    PR's
    335 Bench
    425x2 ATG Squat
    455x1 Deadlift
    225x1 Power Clean
    26'' Vert

Goal: Cut down to sub 10% bf @ 185lbs before 09!!!

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks pretty awesome

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Questions regarding underdosing:

In regards to the BA, CM and the Di-Creatine dosage in Morph. Good questions and thank you for asking, clarity is always good. First of all what you need to keep in mind in regards to Morph is that this in not your ordinary supplement. It is a Chemical Matrix; each ingredient in Morph is of the highest and purest (strongest) pharmaceutical grade compounds that will give you the desired affects as opposed to taking strictly just BA or the other supplements separately. The proprietary blend is a combination of ingredients that work synergistically together to achieve the desired affects for the increase of carnosine levels in the skeletal muscle. There is enough of every compound in Morph to achieve each step of the delivery process at exactly at the time that it is supposed to. Morph is formulated to make sure that you are getting the amounts of each ingredient to make it so you don't have to buy 3 different supplements to get the same results. In our product testing we did have some subjects that were stacking other supplements with Morph and they reported that Morph seemed to enhance all the other supplements they were taking. If you take the recommended dosage of 6 tablets continuously you will see the desired results (of course results may vary from person to person as with any supplement). Taking 9 tablets will give you a great workout, if you are over 200lbs you may want to try it. Day one you should feel it working (tingling, power and strength much like H+Blocker). By day 3 you should see it working with full pumps and vascularity. By day 7 you should see noticeable muscle gains. Of course for optimal results you should take Morph continuously for at least 4 weeks.

If you have any further questions let me know. Also keep in mind that we have worked with Dr. Mark Tallon who is one of the world's foremost researchers on Carnosine and Beta-Alanine. With the proprietary blend of ingredients, the amount of BA that is needed in combination with the other ingredients will give you the Carnosine levels needed to enhance your workout.
    I'm still not convinced that they will make much difference to your workout.., has anyone given this a shot?

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would likely give it a try , i am on the first isa-test version ( 2 week ) now and i like it a lot. I do have to agrree with the advertising to much for me . The simple advertising of Isatori is one of the thing that push me to try there product in the first place..... but in this competitive industry i can understand ! Good luck !!
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    even though you mentioned it, i still think its rather underdosed......id like to see some feedback as to the synergistic effects from real life use. you guys gonna get some logs going on this?????
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds good.............
    NO PAIN NO GAIN

Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000)

FAQs

How do I take MORPH for optimal results?

Easy. There's no need to load or cycle MORPH. Just slam down 6 GXR-3 tablets, with a full glass of water, about 30 minutes before your workout (that includes weight-training or cardio exercise). On non-training days, take 3 tablets before your morning and afternoon meals, for a total of 6 tablets daily.

Now, if you're looking to pack on some serious muscle, even faster, then I'd suggest you take 9 tablets 30 minutes before a workout and every day thereafter. (That'll do the trick. You'll soon be packing on so much muscle your friends will think you're "on" something!)
    that bold quote made me really interested hehe..looking forward for it..
    NO PAIN NO GAIN

pita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seems everyone is on the glycerl Monostearate kick. Anyone have a link as to the saftey/uselfulness of consuming this?

Originally Posted by TT22 View Post
    It has some nice advertising. but the ingredients are NOT to impressive. Its just a combination of a bunch of products and under dosed. but i will wait and see. i guess its a product that i will wait for feed back on.
    Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    even though you mentioned it, i still think its rather underdosed......id like to see some feedback as to the synergistic effects from real life use. you guys gonna get some logs going on this?????
    Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I'm still not convinced that they will make much difference to your workout.., has anyone given this a shot?
    I understand your skepticism as I was skeptic when I first saw the dosages as well. This is a new product so I doubt anyone has really given it a full run as of yet. As for testers, iSatori has already chosen 5-10 people for testing. I did not play a part in selecting testers, but I will be informed once they put up their threads.

pintu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    interesting!!!!! i will give it a try, i currently got prostatitis, is it cool to take it?

Originally Posted by pintu View Post
    interesting!!!!! i will give it a try, i currently got prostatitis, is it cool to take it?
    Like any ailment, you should check with your doctor before starting any supplement.

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I heard a lot about this company and went with 2 months straight of LX-MS7 and saw no results. So I'm iffy on this product.
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

re:

expensive sh*t lawd!