Thread: Clap Dips

buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Clap Dips

Ok i was surfing youtube and came across these...

I havent tried them ... yet i will when i train next!
    Current PBs

Bench 60kg x3
    squat 100kg x1
    Db shoulder press 25kg x 4

weight 51kg
    age 13

**yes my bicep IS photoshopped**

genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    doooooode they will get you hyoooogeee
    The body is lazy, unless you give it a reason to grow it won't

Tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherf*cker in the valley

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds - Henry Rollins

NASM-CPT-CES
    Nutrition Coach

buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffskoolboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by genepool View Post
    doooooode they will get you hyoooogeee
    I never said that- however they will help with explosive power like clap pushups etc.
    Current PBs

Bench 60kg x3
    squat 100kg x1

weight 51kg
    age 13

genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know. just being a douche
    The body is lazy, unless you give it a reason to grow it won't

Tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherf*cker in the valley

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds - Henry Rollins

NASM-CPT-CES
    Nutrition Coach

Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000)
    im gonna wait for a post in the injury section labeled "I broke my wrist doing clap dips, do i need a doctor?"

irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what purpose does the clap serve? quite a bit of impact on your wrists considering they have to "catch" your weight after the clapping motion.

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by irishrunt View Post
    what purpose does the clap serve? quite a bit of impact on your wrists considering they have to "catch" your weight after the clapping motion.
    if thier was no clap thier would be no reason to put it on tube

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    why is this guy still in the green ... just sayin

ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    looks like a great way to get an injury
    **** ****ity ****

knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even the lady in the backround ran away, and she didn?t look like an expert . I think the injury risk is damn high compared to the possible gains.
    If you love eating - you better love workin out

Otherwise: Lean back while getting fat

So everybody has his choice

"Eat better - Live healthier - Workout smarter"

Knackbobbes

Originally Posted by knackbobbes View Post
    Even the lady in the backround ran away, and she didn?t look like an expert . I think the injury risk is damn high compared to the possible gains.
    Agreed although it could be useful for a boxer i'll say that. plyometrics my friend.
    Current PBs

Bench 60kg x3
    squat 100kg x1

weight 51kg
    age 13

knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knackbobbes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There?s no question about plyometrics being helpful / benefical for many sports, is it upper body or lower body. In this case, i?m only guessing the "benefiteffect" over "injuryrisk" aspect. I would go with "push ups claps". Keep clapping
    If you love eating - you better love workin out

Otherwise: Lean back while getting fat

So everybody has his choice

"Eat better - Live healthier - Workout smarter"

Knackbobbes

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    please can some post a vid of someone doing clap deads. that would be too funny. clap at the top then regrip in mid air and lower.

KingOfNorway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingOfNorway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm doing some clean pulls today, maybe I'll leg to, clap and catch it again mid air.

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    throw the bar overhead then do a jumping jack, land on a swiss and catch it.

fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tetsu. View Post
    please can some post a vid of someone doing clap deads. that would be too funny. clap at the top then regrip in mid air and lower.
    Oh gawd, I just choked on some strawberry pop tart. How about weighted 'clap dips' (sounds more like an std or sumpin')? No balls.
    Me Squatting 405X5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tirPD1kKkuQ

This link might save your life.
    http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2009/SHR_Show_388.mp3

ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks for advice, gonna try that later today. Should be pretty good for the core with the swiss ball I bet!

yep totally have someone kick the ball underneath you while doing the jump jack then slug you in gut just as you catch the bar.

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

i like having "clap sex". you pull out, clap and PIITB. repeat as necessary.
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    completely worthless

looks like an excellent way to end up in the ER though..

Carry on
    BRB, going hunting...

Backday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL
    Backday

"That which does not kill us only makes us stronger."
    ~Nietzsche

"If you believe you can or cannot do a thing, you are right"
    ~Ford