Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wannaBmoy View Post
    isn't this what you is

wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by a_new_g View Post
    let the man fight his own fights!!!
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

#le journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2539051

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if i ask the girl out, I'll always offer to pay the first date....usually she'll say i'll pay mine or let me tip or something. I'll pay the first time, then after that its time to SPLIT

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I sea what you did there
    Fixed

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by comebakthursday View Post
    Ok im sorry but im not sure on what a "femnag is", i guess im a little behind in here.
    Example--amberlynn72.

Im not sure if you exactly understood my few sentences on your "equal opportunity" comment. What i was trying to state was that using the term "equal opportunity", by definition is incorrect. By someone not believeing in equal opportunity is them discriminating against because of the persons gender/race/ethinticity etc.(in this case gender). What i was trying to say is that i dont believe women act like that out of discrimination, just pure upbringing(not defending or attacking it either way).
    "Equal opportunity" doesn't only pertain to laws concerning minorities in the workplace. The laws simply happen to be called "equal opportunity" laws. The term in itself can simply refer to equality in opportunity without being of concern to minority rights.

As for women influencing other women, you are absolutely correct. It is a sad but certain truth in the world. I think it goes beyond psychological and becomes chemical(e.g. dominance, such as womens cycles falling in line behind others as a result of dominating hormones).
    Yeah, dude. It can really suck.

I did not mean that bitching about women bitching about empowerment makes no sence, it no doubt has a very clear point. My point although was that men bitching about something like that is like women bitching about men in a family being prideful, it's just another one of those certain things that are instilled in the individual at youth, in most cases because of their parents so why waste breath talking or time typing about it.
    I still have to disagree. Habits, like allergies, can form at any time. Old ones just die hard.

Well im sorry but it was somewhat confusing as to whether you were talking about all women or just some, your comments are directed towards "women", i dont think you have specified on what women or how many.
    My bad. I meant the femnags. Saying "women" just sounds less colloquial, and I tend to get a little elaborate with my writings.

I just want to state for the record, i am NOT a feminist and it's become obvious how you think and your personal views, i just wanted to clarify on some of the ways you stated them.
    Also sorry about not posting within your post, i forgot how to break a post up and comment back under certain post.
    Haha, it's all good.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Registered User comebakthursday's Avatar
    comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol jaw knee sorry i was so negative on the "never ever". Anyone could no doubt help out another, but we will always have those men out there who are nothing but pussy-whiped and will bend over backwards to make there girl happy. When i said you could never change anything i was directing it towards women.
    Last edited by comebakthursday; 10-09-2007 at 05:32 PM.
    Semper Fidelis.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    let the man fight his own fights!!!
    I may be emo, but at least I don't have teh girly hair. Or send n00dz to d00dz, for that matter.

SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rick_Trahan View Post
    What about at the bar???
    This can be really expensive upwards to 50$ a night.
    Oh and I always pay for dinner.
    I definitely wouldn't say ALWAYS ...

Plus, most dates don't drink upwards of $50 a night ... just sayin'
    Last edited by Spittfireda; 10-09-2007 at 03:34 PM.

kjpacers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjpacers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I agree with you!

Originally Posted by ElishiaMarie View Post
    I never pay.....I don't think women should pay, but that is how I was brought up. I am sure I will get bashed for that. Oh and "10 months" and you still ask this question??? I'm surprised she has stayed with you this long! Sorry but YOU'RE CHEAP!
    If you ask a girl out on a date, YOU should always pay for the date and never let her pay... it is NICE if she offers, but politely refuse. A really cool way is to already have the meal paid for (ahead of time, plan it out and have the waiter already have your card info), then when the meal is done and you're ready to leave, she asks, "aren't we supposed to pay?" and you reply, "yes, but I've already taken care of that, I hope you enjoyed everything." It works great! If you don't have the money to pay for both, then you don't go out on a date and you work harder to make the money to pay for both.

Now if you get serious about the relationship, it is wonderful to have the girl "OFFER" to pay or ask YOU out, and it is acceptable to have her pay sometimes, BUT still most of the time, guys should pay.

I never have a problem paying... MONEY should never be an issue in the relationship. When you start thinking about MONEY and the GIRL, then you start to have issues...

Anyway that is my opinion.
    SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts!

kjpacers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjpacers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Wow, not a good thing...

Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    I'll tell you this. I went on a date to McDonald's with a girl. I never had any intention of paying for her food. I was gonna pay mine and if she expected me to pay for hers, I would never go out with her again. Well, when I was about to pay for my food, she says "I got it." I told her I wanted to pay for my food, but she told me "I got it" again. She paid for my stuff. Granted, it was only McDonald's but it was pretty cool having a girl buy things for me.

WOW, you seriously did NOT go on a date to McDonalds????!!!!! I would NEVER go to a McD's on a date... and the thought of you having thoughts about who is gonna pay for the Happy Meal?? lol...... (sorry I am not trying to bash you, seriously... but I had to comment), I guess I can understand if the date might have been when you were 15 or something (I remember I had birthday party at McD's when I was 6 I think and I had some girls there with me, lol)... my dates I take to a fancy Italian restaurant and wine and dine the girl (or girls), and on a more serious relationship, I move up to the Filet at some of the best steak houses in town... but my best dates are when I fly the girl out to Vegas for an all-expense paid trip... I'm planning to take 2 girls out to Vegas this New Years!!!!

LankanBBer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankanBBer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankanBBer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankanBBer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankanBBer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankanBBer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankanBBer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankanBBer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankanBBer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankanBBer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankanBBer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kjpacers View Post
    WOW, you seriously did NOT go on a date to McDonalds????!!!!! I would NEVER go to a McD's on a date... and the thought of you having thoughts about who is gonna pay for the Happy Meal?? lol...... (sorry I am not trying to bash you, seriously... but I had to comment), I guess I can understand if the date might have been when you were 15 or something (I remember I had birthday party at McD's when I was 6 I think and I had some girls there with me, lol)... my dates I take to a fancy Italian restaurant and wine and dine the girl (or girls), and on a more serious relationship, I move up to the Filet at some of the best steak houses in town... but my best dates are when I fly the girl out to Vegas for an all-expense paid trip... I'm planning to take 2 girls out to Vegas this New Years!!!!
    why not mcdonalds is comfortable enviroment she doesnt need to impress anybody by dressing up or looking hot. food is cheap,fast so u can move in the evening. u can talk and eat at the same time since its not formal.

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Now if you get serious about the relationship, it is wonderful to have the girl "OFFER" to pay or ask YOU out, and it is acceptable to have her pay sometimes, BUT still most of the time, guys should pay.
    Maybe in 1940 that was a good point of view, but in 2007, the women you're taking out could make more $$ than you do. Why should the guy have to pay for everything anymore? Is it just to keep up with some obsolete custom that was started because back in the olden days when women didn't work/didn't have any $$?

Women wanted empowerment and they got it. Now with that empowerment comes the ability to pay for their own damn food.

Originally Posted by Kaptn Krunch View Post
    Women wanted empowerment and they got it. Now with that empowerment comes the ability to pay for their own damn food.
    True story.

I won't write another book on the subject as plenty of my posts already to pertain to it.

Thumbs down Second Thoughts...

Originally Posted by LankanBBer View Post
    why not mcdonalds is comfortable enviroment she doesnt need to impress anybody by dressing up or looking hot. food is cheap,fast so u can move in the evening. u can talk and eat at the same time since its not formal.

OK, you convinced me! That sounds like a plan... have the girl meet you at the nearest McDonalds, run in and order the double BigMacs, Super Fries, Large Diet Cokes, 2 cookies, and an apple pie... find the most comfortable PLASTIC swivel chair amd start unwrapping the paper on the Big Macs... (hey, don't forget to ask the girl if she wants ketchup on her fries)... eat it quick while talking a bit louder to raise your voice over the 8 year olds sitting at the next table, and watch out for the 6 year old running in from the playground screaming... you're done in about 20 minutes... then it's time to enjoy the rest of your night.... fun fun, I forgot all the positives of a date at McD's... LOL

Who else in this thread goes on a date to McDonald's?

ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you ask a girl out on a date, YOU should always pay for the date and never let her pay... it is NICE if she offers, but politely refuse. A really cool way is to already have the meal paid for (ahead of time, plan it out and have the waiter already have your card info), then when the meal is done and you're ready to leave, she asks, "aren't we supposed to pay?" and you reply, "yes, but I've already taken care of that, I hope you enjoyed everything." It works great! If you don't have the money to pay for both, then you don't go out on a date and you work harder to make the money to pay for both.

I never have a problem paying... MONEY should never be an issue in the relationship. When you start thinking about MONEY and the GIRL, then you start to have issues...

Anyway that is my opinion.
    I love you lol

Money

Maybe in 1940 that was a good point of view, but in 2007, the women you're taking out could make more $$ than you do. Why should the guy have to pay for everything anymore? Is it just to keep up with some obsolete custom that was started because back in the olden days when women didn't work/didn't have any $$?

I'm not talking about "old fashion", it is a preference that I choose to pay for the date, simple as that... I enjoy it. And I never have money as an issue with a girl, let alone with a friend... and I'm certainly not "cheap"... has NOTHING to do with some custom back in the days... I feel those people that think the girl must pay for their food are the same people that believe they "deserve" a Christmas gift back from those that they give a gift to... one word for those people, "cheap." There is so much more going on in a relationship that worrying about who is paying for some dang meal... NOW I WILL SAY that I think it is NICE for a girl to offer to pay; that makes me want to pay every time. If I feel a girl is taking advantage of me, then I move on...

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    men pay
    im old fashioned

I'm not talking about "old fashion", it is a preference that I choose to pay for the date, simple as that... I enjoy it. And I never have money as an issue with a girl, let alone with a friend... and I'm certainly not "cheap"... has NOTHING to do with some custom back in the days... I feel those people that think the girl must pay for their food are the same people that believe they "deserve" a Christmas gift back from those that they give a gift to... one word for those people, "cheap." There is so much more going on in a relationship that worrying about who is paying for some dang meal... NOW I WILL SAY that I think it is NICE for a girl to offer to pay; that makes me want to pay every time. If I feel a girl is taking advantage of me, then I move on...
    I hate getting Christmas gifts and I hate giving them. What does that make me?

Money issues quickly come up if the guy feels like he's always the one that's paying. I don't know of many guys left in the world that think they should aways pay. If she has a job and makes $$, IMO she should pay her fair share.

Hell, even though my wife and I share a bank account, I hate using my debit card to pay for meals all of the time. I complained about it and now she uses her debit card to pay for the meals (same $$) just about as often as I do.

A relationship should be 50/50 on all fronts. ESPECIALLY money.

Talking funny!

Hell, even though my wife and I share a bank account, I hate using my debit card to pay for meals all of the time. I complained about it and now she uses her debit card to pay for the meals (same $$) just about as often as I do.
    NOW THAT IS FUNNY... I respect your opinion...

Thumbs down

If money isn't an issue, then she can shell it out from time to time. Ya'rly.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have a job and she is still in school so i take that into consideration but she still will pay for things so it's like

horseboy gets dinner while horsegirl picks up the movie tickets and snacks
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't mind paying both sides at all, I enjoy it actually. When they start expecting/stop appreciating it is when it should stop however.

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OK, you convinced me! That sounds like a plan... have the girl meet you at the nearest McDonalds, run in and order the double BigMacs, Super Fries, Large Diet Cokes, 2 cookies, and an apple pie... find the most comfortable PLASTIC swivel chair amd start unwrapping the paper on the Big Macs... (hey, don't forget to ask the girl if she wants ketchup on her fries)... eat it quick while talking a bit louder to raise your voice over the 8 year olds sitting at the next table, and watch out for the 6 year old running in from the playground screaming... you're done in about 20 minutes... then it's time to enjoy the rest of your night.... fun fun, I forgot all the positives of a date at McD's... LOL

Who else in this thread goes on a date to McDonald's?
    I should defend myself on this. It was HER idea to take me to McDonald's. It was not my idea to go to freakin McDonald's. SHE OFFERED. Personally, I don't like to eat there.

You are mad at me because I didn't accept your friend request when you asked me if I lived close to Louisville. It kinda freaked me out why you wanted to know that for.
    Last edited by ryannath; 10-10-2007 at 02:14 PM.

purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love you lol
    Edit = I love your money

a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I should defend myself on this. It was HER idea to take me to McDonald's. It was not my idea to go to freakin McDonald's. SHE OFFERED. Personally, I don't like to eat there.

You are mad at me because I didn't accept your friend request when you asked me if I lived close to Louisville. It kinda freaked me out why you wanted to know that for.
    don't need to defend yourself to someone in the red.

just sayin'

ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by purplenemesis View Post
    Edit = I love your money
    It shows he has class.....I have my own money......just sayin

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by a_new_g View Post
    don't need to defend yourself to someone in the red.

just sayin'
    Thanks. Hopefully we are cool now. I don't hate you...lol.

Well then you can pay for your own ****.

You say you have money, you say you take care of yourself, yet you let your sorry-ass doormat dates pay for you.

You're a bitch, a gold-digger and a hypocrite.

Just sayin'.

Thanks. Hopefully we are cool now. I don't hate you...lol.
    LMAO

well last night was too much of a coincidence to have that happen right after the 2 ghey trolls were banned LOL

purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you use it on things other than shoes, makeup, and $500 Prada purses or does the guy actually actually get to reap the benifits of you having your own money?