bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Best ab machine!

What's a good one to buy? I want to put it in my house.

youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Buy a power rack with a pull up bar, then you can do hanging leg raises/pikes after your squats and deadlifts.

Seriously -I've never used a good ab machine.

Regards Youch

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea imo there's no need for ab machines, do loads of core movements and weighted crunches

agree with youch

sqeeze hard is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqeeze hard is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqeeze hard is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqeeze hard is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqeeze hard is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqeeze hard is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqeeze hard is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqeeze hard is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqeeze hard is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqeeze hard is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqeeze hard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    decline bench.

Never tried a machine, but I can tell for sure, once you learn to emphasize the contraction you can do them on the floor - nothing else matters.

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We have an ab machine on my gym. Meh, it's cool, but I wouldn't spend my money on it. Screw crunches, give me deadlifts!

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Buy a Swiss ball for $20. Its cheap and the best way to do crunches.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

invast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jtroster
    Buy a Swiss ball for $20. Its cheap and the best way to do crunches.
    Agreed.

Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Now I have trouble doing crunches/situps for some reason. After about 10 of them my lower back really starts to hurt and burn. This isn't the normal burn you get from working out, it's a very painful burn. What can I do to prevent this from happening? I was looking into a dip, leg raise, and pullup machine for $150. Think this will help quite a bit?

Don't even say that "no pain no gain" crap...

youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Burks
    Now I have trouble doing crunches/situps for some reason. After about 10 of them my lower back really starts to hurt and burn. This isn't the normal burn you get from working out, it's a very painful burn. What can I do to prevent this from happening? I was looking into a dip, leg raise, and pullup machine for $150. Think this will help quite a bit?

Don't even say that "no pain no gain" crap...
    Hi Burks
    I think that you're probably arching in the bottom position of sit ups, a sit up should be performed in a rolling/ unrolling style; rather like a carpet being rolled up and unrolled.

Hope this helps
    Youch

Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Maybe that is the problem. Before it never bothered me but the last 6 months it has been. Went to the doctor and he couldn't find anything wrong.