jaypatience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with Biceps (emergency)

First off! I would like to thank all you guys in helping me with my chest starting to look wonderful. Now the question in hand I need help with my arms far as biceps far as growth. My arms are much larger and solid, you can tell that my arms grew, but I am having trouble stimulating the bicep for growth (the hump). I started the routine 21 and isolation dumbell preacher curls and ezbar preacher curls. I am going heavy still maintaining sets and reps. Previously mentioned having trouble with biceps growth. Guys I need help!!!!

Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it takes time. keep training

Hog_Legs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hog_Legs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hog_Legs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hog_Legs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hog_Legs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hog_Legs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hog_Legs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hog_Legs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hog_Legs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hog_Legs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hog_Legs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Biceps don't grow as fast as Triceps. Also the "peak" can be largely genetics.
    Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few marines! God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do the humpty hump
    Who was this love of yours?

65 tons of American Pride BluntD's Avatar
    BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a serious emergency
    Return of the Mack?

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unless you are competing next week, biceps peak is never an emergency.

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jaypatience View Post
    First off! I would like to thank all you guys in helping me with my chest starting to look wonderful. Now the question in hand I need help with my arms far as biceps far as growth. My arms are much larger and solid, you can tell that my arms grew, but I am having trouble stimulating the bicep for growth (the hump). I started the routine 21 and isolation dumbell preacher curls and ezbar preacher curls. I am going heavy still maintaining sets and reps. Previously mentioned having trouble with biceps growth. Guys I need help!!!!
    What spurred new bicep growth for me recently was spider curls. I had heard of them but I had never done them until about a month ago. I was amazed at how effective they were. After about a month of doing these, my progress slowed, so I switched to lap curls which I hadn't done in a few months. TADA! More growth again.

I think your muscles get accustomed to a particular movement and it doesn't shock them anymore. I strongly recommend spiders if you've never done them before. I got almost "newbie" bicep gains from them.
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ex-Terminator View Post
    What spurred new bicep growth for me recently was spider curls. I had heard of them but I had never done them until about a month ago. I was amazed at how effective they were. After about a month of doing these, my progress slowed, so I switched to lap curls which I hadn't done in a few months. TADA! More growth again.

I think your muscles get accustomed to a particular movement and it doesn't shock them anymore. I strongly recommend spiders if you've never done them before. I got almost "newbie" bicep gains from them.

Spiders are great. I do about 8 reps and then do some partial reps in the top ROM for an extra burn. It's been the best thing I've tried to add peak to my biceps. I tend to have a flat bicep...bad genetics I guess.
    Last edited by jmusclehead; 08-08-2007 at 11:14 AM.

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    An emergency???

Try synthol.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Bluntdogg View Post
    This is a serious emergency
    i left work early because of it (ya rly)
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought you tore the biceps.

Train you fool .

writes scary stories I_love_crows's Avatar
    I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rockhuddy View Post
    An emergency???

Try synthol.
    lol
    OUTLAW split:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1830521

Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MikeyTheCrow

nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation

This is serious business!!!!! I'm flying in a team of bicept experts from all over the world...
    Secretary of Defense/Neeging, SRCSG (Squat Rack Curlers Support Group)

"I feel like to get squats patent." - redbullzeye

Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nitrored View Post
    This is serious business!!!!! I'm flying in a team of bicept experts from all over the world...

CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Education time:

The upper arm (bicep) makes 1/3 of the arm the other 2/3 are the triceps. Therefore enable to achieve hug arms you are going to have to concentrate on the arm as a whole.
    Tips for the Biceps:
    Standing barbell curls
    Preacher curls
    Seated or standing dumbbell curls
    Do isolation curls and concentration curls and cable curls to finish routine
    When trying to build up a weak area of the biceps, one of the best exercises you can do is one-arm dumbbell exercises. Doing an entire set with just one arm at a time allows for maximum concentration and intensity, and ensures that each arm works to its maximum. This keeps a stronger biceps from overshadowing the weaker, which can result in asymmetrical arm development. Also, be sure to twist the wrist during the movement for total biceps..Concentration curls work well to build that peak. Use a dumbbell or cable for the movement. The intensity should be placed heavily on the top one-third of the muscle mass. Flex your biceps as hard as possible without causing them to cramp at the top of the movement for peak development. This should really burn and give you a tremendous pump. Dumbbell curls that cause your thumb to point outward by twisting the wrist towards the outside of your body as you lift the weight will build great height also.

I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Turco View Post
    Lazer...Blazer...

LMAO
    OUTLAW split:

Videos:

LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Biceps are never an "Emergency" no bodypart is an "emergency" if you treat it that way then you will not ever achieve the look you want. It takes time, patience and dedication to get where you want.
    Two years he walks the earth, no phone no pool, no pets, no cigarettes.
    Ultimate Freedom. An Extremist. An aesthetic voyager who?s home is The Road. So now after two rambling years comes a final and greatest adventure: the climactic battle to kill the false being within, victoriously concludes a spiritual revolution. No longer to be poisoned by civilization he flees and walks alone upon the land to become Lost In The Wild.
    -Alexander Supertramp May, 1992

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LiFtHaTiRoN View Post
    Biceps are never an "Emergency" no bodypart is an "emergency" if you treat it that way then you will not ever achieve the look you want. It takes time, patience and dedication to get where you want.
    its even funnier because OP's user name is "jaypatience"
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

Location: Hayling Island, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Turco View Post
    The he-chick from that poster scares the hell out of me!
    7 steps forward, and one step back is still 6 steps ahead of where you started.

AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for biceps peak, train with dumbells on an incline bench, let your arms hang straight down and curl the weight up as you do turn your wrist so your pinkies out ward as far as you can. hold this peak contraction for a second then lower slowly.

your right hand should turn counterclockwise and your left clockwise. The purpose of your bicep is not only to flex your arm at the elbow but to supinate the wrist (turn outward) most people dont know this. to test it hold your forearm out parallel to the floor, palms down, elbow at 90 degrees and flex your bicep, then while holding the flex rotate your hand at the wrist until your palm is facing upward...your biceps peak shows up.

this technique (plus freaky genetics) is how arnold built his MASSIVE peaks.

your upper arms should be perpendicular to the ground at all times, if they are not, lower the weight and get the form down. (this applies to ALL biceps exercises except cheat curls)

biceps peak comes with good form.

also, barbel curls with hands closer than shoulder width hits the peak hard.
    Last edited by AFIrensde; 08-08-2007 at 09:53 AM.
    If you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
    -Tyler Durden

i rep back

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Parrots rule... especially 5'8" 232lb ones.
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

Originally Posted by gecko2424 View Post
    One-eyed snakes rule... especially 5'8" 232lb ones.
    OUTLAW split:

Videos:

mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Somebody Call 911!!!!! Eeemergency!!!