Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

A Rush Of Adrenaline!

NOTICE: This review is based on a SAMPLE.

Genera Supplements Adrenaline

Company URL: http://www.generasupplements.com/
    Company Product URL: http://www.generasupplements.com/cat...products_id=28
    Bodybuilding.com URL: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ge...drenaline.html

Product Write-Up
    Introducing Adrenaline: Pre-Workout Insanity! It?s effects are legendary? You remember what it was like to be ?on? Ephedrine. That high, you know that zap, when you were shaky, yet in the zone. It was almost as if you could work out forever. You wouldn?t seek out Superman and challenge him, but if he showed up you certainly wouldn?t run. Obviously the negative sides of Ephedrine have been well documented. And since it was pulled from the shelves, millions of workout junkies have been left without their fix. Workouts just aren?t the same. Well, it?s a new ball game folks and Adrenaline is bringin? Intensity Back. Adrenaline represents the most powerful pre-workout pill ever developed. No Crash. No harsh shakes. Just pure, unadulterated intensity that lasts and lasts and lasts. Look at the many positive benefits Adrenaline delivers on...

Adrenaline Benefits
    • Potent stimulant on par with ephedrine and even amphetamines
    • Increases Energy
    • Incredible mental focus and concentration
    • Increased lipolysis by increasing the chemical messenger (cAMP) that triggers fatty acid release from adipose tissue.
    • Increases performance and strength output
    • Improved mood, sense of well-being
    • Strong appetite suppressant
    • Absolutely No Crash!

1st Dose: I got my samples a few days before I went in hospital on the 9th. I took my 1st dose on the Friday and after about 20 minutes I starting feeling good. Not a high or a hyper feeling but like a mellowed out feel. Then it was a good 4-5 hours 'till my appetite returned to normal. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of energy though but on that day I put it down to not doing anything that day but checking up on paperwork.

2nd Dose: Was on a Saturday. I decided to take it 30 minutes before I went out to a club and really test out it's energy potential on the dance floor. Well, I again was disappointed. This time I didn't even get the feel good factor but the appetite supresent effect was still as strong. I ended up going home around 1am as I was beat. Mind you I didn't get deep enough sleep the day before so I put to that rather than a crash as I didn't experience any of the other effects that normally come with a stim crash regarding myself, such as a mind cloud. In this case it was just my body that needed rest.

The capsules are easy to swallow and at an easy 2 caps per dose. Also a bargain for 45 servings per bottle at only $27.99*.

Compared to ephedrine, Adrenaline doesn't match up but it does seem to have the same appetite suppressing effects. Reminds me of Cytolean in this department. I've read other reviews and people have really enjoyed Adrenaline, but in my case I have to say I'll pass on it. It is true everyone reacts differently. I don't know if I'm a non responder or just adapt too fast. Supplements like AMP I can't take anymore as they do nothing to me but others such as Fubar and Ephedrine HCL will last me a while before I need to cycle off them.

Thanks to Genera Supplements for sending me the samples.

Adrenaline gets an 3/10 from me

* Bodybuilding.com price.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.