Closed Thread

Thread: Totaly lost

bulldozer28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Totaly lost

hay there need som advice on some supliments that work there are so many out there my head is spinning got back into the gym for the first tim in about a year looking to put on some size but my goal is to trim up can anyone help

KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bulldozer28 View Post
    hay there need som advice on some supliments that work there are so many out there my head is spinning got back into the gym for the first tim in about a year looking to put on some size but my goal is to trim up can anyone help
    you're still lost. go post it in this section http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1