Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Eats dogg crapp. hepennypacker52's Avatar
    hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000)

Post The Official Workout Playlists Thread

Since there's about a bajillion "what music do you listen to when you workout" threads, let's try and keep it to 1 here. Tell us who you listen to when you workout, what songs get you pumped the most, and what your favorite playlist is.

As for me, I don't listen to much music when I workout, I have a TV in my basement so I just pop a movie in to watch in between sets. If I did listen to music, it'd have to be Blink 182 or Boxcar Racer (favorite bands).

Happy posting.

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eye of the Tiger

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Du Hast
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    None, but if I did, it'd probably be some rap songs, Eye of the Tiger and maybe some other ones. And that song by The Federation from a madden game is pretty good, too.

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Watching Rocky now and then helps to keep me motivated and yeah i listen to the tracks from the films while working out, dunno why but the music keeps driving me to lift heavier and heavier which is a good thing.

- Eye of the tiger
    - Theres no eay way out
    - Burning heart
    - Russian Training montage
    - Gonna fly now
    - Keep it up
    - Go for it

Some others . . .

- Last before the storm (Gamma Ray)
    - Enter the Sandman
    - Fuel
    - The Wickerman

And a few more but im not gonna list everyone of em.

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I had an MP3 player it would be:

AC/DC: Back In Black, TNT and Highway To Hell

Metallica:: Damage Inc.

KoRn: Ball Tongue, Clown

Trapt: Headstrong

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ace_2004
    Watching Rocky now and then helps to keep me motivated and yeah i listen to the tracks from the films while working out, dunno why but the music keeps driving me to lift heavier and heavier which is a good thing.

- Eye of the tiger
    - Theres no eay way out
    - Burning heart
    - Russian Training montage
    - Gonna fly now
    - Keep it up
    - Go for it

Some others . . .

- Last before the storm (Gamma Ray)
    - Enter the Sandman
    - Fuel
    - The Wickerman

And a few more but im not gonna list everyone of em.

whats the name of the song that plays when hes running up the steps?
    Last edited by antihero; 11-06-2004 at 05:49 PM.

thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000)
    definetley some heavy metal music or some awesoem oldies songs or in my case there is a radio and we turn to n oldies station and tehy have some good songs but a band i liek to listen 2 wile im workin out is killswitch engage they got some awesoem songs or changes by tupac for some reason i like that song

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by antihero
    whats the name of the song that plays when hes running up the steps?

Umm . . . "Gonna Fly Now" i think.

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mudvayne and Hatebreed

S.D.M.F has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Black Label Society
    Mudvayne
    Soulfly
    Metallica
    System Of A Down

Iron_mykez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definately some hardcore underground rap

necro
    ill bill
    non phixion
    jedi mind tricks
    FeEL tHA iNCrEASE

TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Elton John.

MagnusCeline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MagnusCeline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MagnusCeline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MagnusCeline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MagnusCeline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MagnusCeline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MagnusCeline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MagnusCeline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MagnusCeline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MagnusCeline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MagnusCeline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nine Inch Nails
    Tool
    Rammstein
    System of a Down
    White Zombie/Rob Zombie
    certain Nickelback songs (Leader of Men, etc.)
    Disturbed
    Finger Eleven
    Shinedown
    Muse

God, there are so many. I keep a seperate folder on my computer entitled "Workout music" that I load onto my MP3 player and listen to only while I'm at the gym.

Originally Posted by TunaBoy
    Elton John.

Elton John ?? LOL

chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    elton john is god.

are you ready? are you ready for love?

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ace_2004
    Elton John ?? LOL
    Elton John is fully hardcore! His songs always give me the pump I need

"Can you feel the love tonight..."

Nepo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    umm.. ALBANIAN Music

PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ecoline crush
    tool
    NIN
    Alice in Chains
    Amorphis
    Audioslave
    Deftones
    Meat Puppets
    Mudhoney
    Pearl Jam
    Primus
    Queens of the Stone Age
    Screaming Trees
    Silver Chair
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Sonic Youth
    Soundgarden
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Valvet Revolver

there's more but i can't think of them off the top of my head.
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF

Vajn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vajn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vajn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vajn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Breaking Benjamin
    Brand New
    Smashing Pumpkins
    My Chemical Romance
    Blink 182
    The Killers

and all the classical stuff
    -----------Starting------1yrLater-------2yrLater
    Bench----------110--------205----------250
    Squat----------165--------270----------355
    Deadlift--------180--------305-----------405
    Clean-----------80--------190-----------280

Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MEGADETH:Holy Wars...the punishment due
    I'd listen to this every time I worked out for the next 10 years, it's the best song of all time.
    "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

saliva-superstar
    metallica-unforgivin 2

son of northern darkness hail-abbath's Avatar
    hail-abbath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my current playlist/mix is:

fury of the storm- by dragonforce
    clayman- by in flames
    noctambulant- by immortal
    master of disharmony- by dimmu borgir
    diminished to B- by necro****ist
    to breathe in a casket- by necro****ist
    corpsefiend- by gorgasm
    san sebastian- by sonata artica
    death certificate- by carcass
    the genuine pulse- by borknagar
    black god aftermath- by naglfar

right now my favorite song on there is "Diminished to B" by necro****ist
    15 years old
    6'0''
    150 lbs(about)
    bench= 210 lbs(was 220, but pulled my left pec or w/e.. was a bitch)
    deadlift= 325
    squat= 195 for reps of 12... no clue as to what my max is.

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Metallica - Hit the Lights
    Metallica - Some Kind of Monster
    Jay-Z - Breath Easy
    Ice Cube - Supreme Hustle
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

Mr-Mist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr-Mist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr-Mist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr-Mist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr-Mist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr-Mist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr-Mist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr-Mist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr-Mist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr-Mist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr-Mist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't own a MP3 player, but if I did...

"Stomp", Young Buck
    "Let's Go", Li'l Jon/Tricky Daddy/Twista
    "What You Gonna Do", Li'l Jon/Eastside Boys/Li'l Scrappy
    "Sick", Dope
    "Ticks & Leeches", Tool
    "Aenima", Tool
    "Judith", A Perfect Circle
    "Spit It Out", Slipknot
    "Glass Shatters", Disturbed
    "Last", NIN
    "No Chance", Dope
    "Smack My Bitch Up", Prodigy
    "Make Yourself", Incubus
    "Lapdance", N.E.R.D.
    Cornette said Jillian was “like that girl in high school, the head cheerleader that you just wanted to slap every time you came across her, no pun intended.” Think about that for awhile.

brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some of the songs from my current playlist ...

No Leaf CLover - Metallica (S&M Version)
    Back In Black - ACDC
    TNT - ACDC
    Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
    Iron Man - Ozzy
    Let's Go - Trick Daddy
    Throw It Up Remix - Lil Jon
    Mosh - Eminem
    Warrior Remix - Lloyd Banks

ShutEmDown55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Crime Mob - White Tee
    Three 6 Mafia - Who gives a ... where you from
    Young Buck - Shorty wanna ride
    Young Buck - Break em' off
    Crime Mob - Knuck if you buck
    Trillville - Neva Eva
    Tupac - Wonder why they call you bitch
    Tupac - Westside in this
    Nas - Star wars
    Lil Jon - What you gon' do
    -The phrase "Train smarter, not harder" is for pussies.

-Hey Beaman! I want you to take a good look at cause i'm gonna be the next muther****er to knock you out! (Any Given Sunday)

-6'3'' 220 lbs @ 4.74 sec. 40yd.

hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump.

armorforsleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) armorforsleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) armorforsleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) armorforsleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) armorforsleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) armorforsleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) armorforsleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) armorforsleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) armorforsleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) armorforsleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) armorforsleep is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My playlist..

my playlist has a mix of rap and punk/rock

lil jon-throw it up
    lil scrappy-no problem
    bonecrusher-i aint eva scared
    trick daddy-lets go
    snoop dog-lay low
    the team-its gettin hot
    young buck-warriors

used-take it away
    hawthorne heights-ohio is for lovers
    avenged sevenfold-unholy confessions
    senses fail-cute when you scream
    letter kills-lights out
    sum 41- we're all to blame
    senses fail-rum is for drinking, not for burning
    senses fail-bite to break the skin
    papa roach- last resort

these songs keep me set and all are high energy and help me out..

Bump. There's always a zillion of these threads every day.