ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Three month progress

I started cutting my fat down since feburary. Here's me over the last few months. I know 12 weeks isn't a WHOLE lot of working out, but I feel that I've made some decent progress! My goal is to be at 7% bodyfat in october for a cruise im going on, then I'll be bulking until next March.

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kindly post your cutting diet if you don't mind

Excellent bro!

ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComradeJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My meals are usually something like this -

Breakfast - Bowl of Special K with nonfat milk

Workout

Post-workout meal - Whey Protein shake + sandwich (12 grain bread packed with meat) or shake + chicken breast

4 hours later - sandwich (12 grain bread packed with meat)

4 hours later - grilled lean hamburger or chicken breast

before bed - protein shake

linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your progress is really amazing! Looks brilliant (in a non-homosexual way)

I hope to do the same after August. Any tips? Other than Diet and a hell-load of cardio

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=ComradeJoe;56319941]My meals are usually something like this -

Apparently you figured out that the partying was fun but not really that fun to look at.
    I expect you are definitely liking displaying the new you at the lake/beach.

I am thinking from your pics and history as a wrestler that you used to be in great shape and then just coated the muscle with fat.

Say good-bye to the chub/lovehandles and hello to the ladies>>>

Originally Posted by linverson View Post
    Your progress is really amazing! Looks brilliant (in a non-homosexual way)

I hope to do the same after August. Any tips? Other than Diet and a hell-load of cardio
    To be honest, I just did a hell of a lot of cardio and dieting. I do an hour a day, every day. And some weeks I'll designate as "hell-weeks" where I will do two hours a day, one in the morning and one at night.

I also recently started to take hydroxycut hardcore and it seems to be helping as well.

RicksTJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can see a big difference for 12 weeks, keep it up
    Starting Weight: 170
    Current Weight: 186
    Goal by 8-31-07: 195
    "If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail"

IronUte70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronUte70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronUte70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronUte70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronUte70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronUte70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronUte70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronUte70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronUte70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronUte70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronUte70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great progress. Amazing what cardio and diet will do.
    "Fight, gain some ground and fight some more."
    Louis L'Amour

little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome progress man...I'm hoping for similiar results over the next 12 weeks...what is your weight in the before and in the after? I was trying to figure it out from your bodyblog but it's too early in the morning for me...

Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How many Lb's were you loosing on average per week?

And you look awesome btw.

Heres the thing guys, I really didnt lose very much weight. I started at around 210 and dropped to about 197-202 pounds. I know my body fat percentage dropped and I'm assuming I gained a bit of lean muscle mass.

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow good work. I'm doing the same thing and having similar results (but i started a little later) I'm cutting for a south padre trip in 5 weeks, and have dropped maybe about 10 lbs with strength going up since ive really paid attention to my diet. I wanna lose about 10 more and get to about 8% in the next 5 weeks.

Your progress is most obvious between may and june 30th, though you still have a little to go it's like night and day.

Repped for the hard work.

EDIT: I've got a question for you: Do you have cheat days/meals? If so how often/how many/what do you eat. Thanks.
    Last edited by Steak_n_Taters; 07-02-2007 at 03:08 PM.
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's funny you say that because I've stayed at 210lbs for literally 5 weeks straight although the mirror tells me I've gone from 17-18% to about 13-14%. It's great how that works because you know you're keeping and even adding a little muscle as you go.

Nice job man.
    6'3"
    4/20/07 ~ 224lbs ~ 24+% BF
    7/20/07 ~ 203lbs ~ 14% BF
    9/11/07 ~ 221lbs ~ 20% BF
    12/11/07 ~ 196lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/20/08 ~ 212lbs ~ 18% BF
    4/1/08 ~ 200lbs ~ 11% BF
    7/17/08 ~ 232lbs ~ 18% BF
    11/10/08 ~ 208lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/1/09 ~ 217lbs ~ 16% BF
    7/1/09 ~ 206lbs ~ 12% BF
    7/29/10 ~ 240lbs ~ 18% BF

Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice cut so far!
    "Overall I'd just like to give a warning to you guys doing these no-fap challenges. It changes who you are. It has made me undeniably stronger in mind and body, but at what cost?"

rusmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good job on a cut! keep it up bro
    "We burn the fat off our souls" - Hemingway

"i rep back" - George W. Bush

ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeh very big change keep up the work bro
    Sig line can't be a novel I was told

getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice job keep up the hard work.
    "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the Dedicated"

Psalm 23:4
    "I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me."

Training Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6083591

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How're you keeping so much mass without lifting?
    I

Registered User DMBsAmricanBaby's Avatar
    DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    daaaamn! you must be proud! you've done an amazing job
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

Although it's hard to get back to everyone, I love you all, you're my motivation! <3<3 Thank you! <3<3

HI MISC! RED'S MY FAVORITE COLOR! :D

exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah good cut but i must say that bulk is very dirty haha

Originally Posted by PaLftr View Post
    How're you keeping so much mass without lifting?
    haha I actually am lifting 5-6 days a week

Thank you everybody for your comments and words of encouragement. I'm now more inspired than ever to reach my goal and look forward to reaching it later this year! Until next time!

- Joe

linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10) linverson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ComradeJoe you have me motivated as well to start my toning, but i aim to do mid -August as I am trying to get as big (cleanly) as possible with a month to go.

I hope I can get the same results. hahahaha~

Registered User beachjunkie1015's Avatar
    beachjunkie1015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachjunkie1015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow thats insane progress. reps to you. good job

ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow, you look awesome...great work!