Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Tattoo'd Biker Accountant ShadowRydr's Avatar
    ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jordo1 View Post
    A couple of threads lately have made me want to create a thread to brag about our pets... I know that the misc section is probably best for this, but because of those threads that caused me to want to brag are in the over 35 section, I think it may be appropriate here.

Here's my babies... Willie is a 1 year 5 month old Great Pyrenees and Bo is an almost 5 year old Golden Retriever.

Willie and Bo...

OMG is that a Kuvasz on your lap?!?, I have one of those too, and she likes couches too! I call her a couch Vatz.

The big white hair ball is called Dakota, the other, Cheyenne.

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    OMG!!!!!! Your kitty Moguwai is 21 years old????????? She almost look like my cat. WOW! I am amazed! What did you do to substain her life for so long?

Well, she's always been an indoor cat - we never miss her shot or treatment dates with her vet and she's always eaten Japanese cat food which is usually pure fish and rice.

I actually brought her and Kudi to the U.S. from Japan where I was stationed back in the 80's - she's been with us for over half my life.

P.S. Your kitty is beautiful.
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This picture was taken on her 14th birthday which was on April 1st.

Isn't she cuuuuuuuuuuuute!
    LOL! That's classic!
    I gotta be natural

pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is my website if anyone likes Pitbulls. Buster Joe is my Running partner. The pup is four weeks old her name is Sassy. www.mypits.com
    Attached Images
    Last edited by pitmommy; 06-06-2007 at 07:21 AM.

dortress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dortress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dortress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dortress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dortress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dortress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dortress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dortress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dortress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dortress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dortress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My kids....

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." - Kurt Vonnegut

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here is my buddy Rudy when he was 4 weeks old. He is 2 1/2 now and I'll attach a current picture tonight.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    I'm with wide lats all exotics for me. I could make a multi page post of all my weird criterrs, but I'll just put some pics of one of my coral reef tanks. 100 species of coral, 9 fish, hunderds of crabs, snails, starfash and such. It's a lot of fun.
    thats some weird creatures mate awesome. TBH i am after a licence for poisonous species i am after a diamondback rattler, i would breed it and give the offspring to regenaration in florida, i know they got a huge mission going on for environment and put snakes back into the wild. I know its a huge risk and it does not scare me in the slightest. Im not sure where to start for the licences if you got a clue i would like to know, thanks mate.

Few other animals i have had or kept:
    Piranah fish
    staffordshire bull terriers (grew up with these.)
    cat
    Adder snakes (found them wild and caught them)
    gecko lizard
    emporer scorpions (huge, awesome animals, strength like nothing else, can pull wire cages to bits and escape )
    corn snakes
    hamsters
    when i was VERY young i bust a cats nose by spinning it across a tiled floor, thinking it was having a fun time - i still feel guilty about it even today and i am against killing animals except in self defense of for food.

had plenty more.

Galactus, just wondering what the blue alien brain creature is whats sat on the rock?

BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is our rescue kitty- "Baby" my niece found her half dead in a road covered in mites and hit by a car after some teenage thugs threw her in the road. Shes recovered now and I brought her with me to NJ where she is the apartment complex mascot...
    Attached Images
    Being different is NEVER easy...see my ******** page at "Maria Roelle Health Coaching" or check out my website at www.mariaroelle.com If you have questions regarding plant based diet or healing foods, please feel free to contact me.

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BlondeAmazon View Post
    This is our rescue kitty- "Baby" my niece found her half dead in a road covered in mites and hit by a car after some teenage thugs threw her in the road. Shes recovered now and I brought her with me to NJ where she is the apartment complex mascot...
    Beautiful kitty!

BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff View Post
    Beautiful kitty!
    Being different is NEVER easy...see my ******** page at "Maria Roelle Health Coaching" or check out my website at www.mariaroelle.com If you have questions regarding plant based diet or healing foods, please feel free to contact me.

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, she's always been an indoor cat - we never miss her shot or treatment dates with her vet and she's always eaten Japanese cat food which is usually pure fish and rice.

I actually brought her and Kudi to the U.S. from Japan where I was stationed back in the 80's - she's been with us for over half my life.

P.S. Your kitty is beautiful.
    I am so amazed right now! For the first time in 8 years I find myself in envy. Now this says a lot because I rarely envy anyone but to hear that your cat has been with you soooooo long makes me wish that for myself with my Fannie. Last May 2007 I had some blood work done on my kitty and the results showed that her liver was going bad. The Doctor told me that she'll live for only 3 months. I picked my cat up, looked the Vet in the eye and called her a liar. As I paid my bill I promised the entire staff that my cat will make it to her 14th birthday with no problem.

After that I switched Vet Doctors and we've been using a more natural method to keep her as healthy as possible. So far so good and as you can see I held true to my words. Sheesh! When did Vet Doctors think they are God?

Anywho, Kudos on your Kitty Family. I'm so happy for you! Having a cat for 21 years is something to brag about. I do have more questions for you. When you brought her from Japan to America I'm assuming you did this via airplane right? How long was that flight and how did your kitty handle the trip? Also, did the airline allow her to stay as a carry on or did you have to put her with the check in bags?

Oh and by the way, Fannie says thank you for the compliment.
    Originally Posted by GSOgymrat View Post
    LOL! That's classic!
    I made a big deal out of her 14th birthday. She hated that princess hat but I thought she looked so cute in it. I made her a big plate of tuna, salmon and shrimp shaped like a birthday cake with the number "1" and "4" candles on top. I have pictures of that too but I don't want to post them here and show the forum how silly I can get with my cat. Hee Hee!
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

mandi.c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandi.c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandi.c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandi.c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandi.c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandi.c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandi.c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandi.c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandi.c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandi.c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandi.c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is charlie,with my son
    Attached Images

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlondeAmazon View Post
    That is such a heartwarming story hon. I remember when you first told me about Baby. She's a lucky puddy tat
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

=M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rmomjian View Post
    okay... so i don't have any pets but been thinking about getting an English Bulldog. Figured I can ask you guys for your opinions...
    do they make a good pet?
    high maintenance?
    how are they around others: strangers and kids?
    i know they drool, how much of a problem is that?
    I live in a two-story house... can they get up and down stairs easily?
    i've never had a pet before, is it a good idea to have a bulldog as a first pet?
    anything else?

I didn't see where your question got an answer, so I'll take it!

English Bulldogs--Yes they are very sweet, wonderful, goofy dogs, BUT...

-they are EXTREMELY high maintenance. There's a saying "$1500 to buy one, and $1500 a month to maintain one." Regular daily maintenance can be time consuming, as they need their facial folds cleaned daily, heiney wiped after taking a poo, and may have skin allergies that required medications or special diets to keep under control.

-most bulldogs are great with kids and strangers, but they need socialization in order to stay that way. Obediance school should be considered too, because they can be REALLY headstrong. They are very strong for their size, and an unruly bully can knock an adult over, so you need to be careful around kids.

-drooling is not as big a problem as the snoring and gas. (trust me on this)

-they are VERY heat intolerant. Air conditioning is a MUST in the summer. Any exercise should be done early in the morning, or late in the evening, because heatstroke will happen and is fatal.

-they can be prone to joint problems, such as hip displaysia and luxating patellas. This can make stairs pretty difficult for them. They can also be prone to heart problems, weight gain, skin infections, ear infections, etc.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend a bulldog as a first pet for anyone, and if you've never owned a dog, I would avoid them like the plague. As a breed they have many issues that you may not be prepared to deal with, and this can be pretty discouraging.

Don't get me wrong, I love bullies, but you have to be prepared to spend some pretty serious money to keep them in good health. That said, if you have your heart set on a bulldog, please contact a reputable breeder and research, researc, reseach before making the purchase. I have worked as a veterinary technician for 20 years, and can tell you from experience that English bulldogs are not for everyone. It is a huge monetary as well as time commitment, so be sure that you are prepared for that before you make the purchase.

Hope this helps.
    too bad stupidity isn't painful

The Germans have always had a diabolical streak in them when it comes to their machine's repairability. Krautcars should have a sticker under the hood that says: "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here with tools, and a schedule to keep."

"Leave me alone, I know what I am doing." Kimi Raikonnen

Anywho, Kudos on your Kitty Family. I'm so happy for you! Having a cat for 21 years is something to brag about. I do have more questions for you. When you brought her from Japan to America I'm assuming you did this via airplane right? How long was that flight and how did your kitty handle the trip? Also, did the airline allow her to stay as a carry on or did you have to put her with the check in bags?
    Oh boy, long story short. I had to fly home first without my cats. They needed shots and a long list of stuff done before I could get them through Narita Airport in Tokyo just to leave the damn country.

Once that was all done, they stuck a document in my ex's face telling her she needed to sign the waiver that if my cats died in fight, that they were not responsible....and yes, my cats had to stay in cargo hold.

For some reason, Northwest Airlines flew my cats from Tokyo all the way to Detroit and then back to Phoenix. All told, 24 hours in a cat carrier in cargo hold - it was pretty much hell for them, but they made it and after 2-3 days of quiet time at home, they were back to their normal selves.

All told, the entire experience cost me about 3 grand, but it was well worth it because there was no way in hell I was leaving them in Japan.

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh boy, long story short. I had to fly home first without my cats. They needed shots and a long list of stuff done before I could get them through Narita Airport in Tokyo just to leave the damn country.

Once that was all done, they stuck a document in my ex's face telling her she needed to sign the waiver that if my cats died in fight, that they were not responsible....and yes, my cats had to stay in cargo hold.

For some reason, Northwest Airlines flew my cats from Tokyo all the way to Detroit and then back to Phoenix. All told, 24 hours in a cat carrier in cargo hold - it was pretty much hell for them, but they made it and after 2-3 days of quiet time at home, they were back to their normal selves.

All told, the entire experience cost me about 3 grand, but it was well worth it because there was no way in hell I was leaving them in Japan.
    WOW! Those cats are SUPER CATS! Your determination to get them to the US and their determination to live beat all the odds. Amazing!

Thanks for answering my questions and sharing your experience.
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

JesusReagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesusReagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesusReagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesusReagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesusReagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesusReagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesusReagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesusReagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesusReagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesusReagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Abe - Wolfhound of Valinor

He's about 2, 200 lbs, and he never works out.
    Attached Images
    The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient.

OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great pic of the wolfie
    MISC animal rescue League
    www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3]The Animal Rescue Site

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by =M= View Post
    I didn't see where your question got an answer, so I'll take it!

English Bulldogs--Yes they are very sweet, wonderful, goofy dogs, BUT...

-they are EXTREMELY high maintenance. There's a saying "$1500 to buy one, and $1500 a month to maintain one." Regular daily maintenance can be time consuming, as they need their facial folds cleaned daily, heiney wiped after taking a poo, and may have skin allergies that required medications or special diets to keep under control.

-most bulldogs are great with kids and strangers, but they need socialization in order to stay that way. Obediance school should be considered too, because they can be REALLY headstrong. They are very strong for their size, and an unruly bully can knock an adult over, so you need to be careful around kids.

-drooling is not as big a problem as the snoring and gas. (trust me on this)

-they are VERY heat intolerant. Air conditioning is a MUST in the summer. Any exercise should be done early in the morning, or late in the evening, because heatstroke will happen and is fatal.

-they can be prone to joint problems, such as hip displaysia and luxating patellas. This can make stairs pretty difficult for them. They can also be prone to heart problems, weight gain, skin infections, ear infections, etc.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend a bulldog as a first pet for anyone, and if you've never owned a dog, I would avoid them like the plague. As a breed they have many issues that you may not be prepared to deal with, and this can be pretty discouraging.

Don't get me wrong, I love bullies, but you have to be prepared to spend some pretty serious money to keep them in good health. That said, if you have your heart set on a bulldog, please contact a reputable breeder and research, researc, reseach before making the purchase. I have worked as a veterinary technician for 20 years, and can tell you from experience that English bulldogs are not for everyone. It is a huge monetary as well as time commitment, so be sure that you are prepared for that before you make the purchase.

Hope this helps.
    My brother had bulldogs, and everything you say here is true. It would sometimes eat holes in the drywall if they blocked it in part of their basement when they first had a little infant boy crawling around.
    Time To Re-Schedule

OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im fair-to-middlin strong and when my buddies english bulldog humps my leg
    its everything i can do to fight him off . strong , strong , strong assed dog

need to stop wearing that pork-chop aftershave .
    MISC animal rescue League
    www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3]The Animal Rescue Site

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you wearing Milk-Bone underwear?
    I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

WOW! Those cats are SUPER CATS! Your determination to get them to the US and their determination to live beat all the odds. Amazing!

Thanks for answering my questions and sharing your experience.
    You're welcome - thankfully I didn't have time to give you the full version LOL - I can hear screams of "Colin" already. LOL!

Anyways, it all worked out for the best.

deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deerhearse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Scruffy

Here is a picture of my hound Dawwwg, Scruffy....
    Attached Images
    "VENISON: THE OTHER RED MEAT!!!!"

Deerhearse (aka "Jeff")

stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sheba

This was my eldest, Bathsheba, this past Feb. I ultimately had to put her down in April at 22 1/2 years of age. The spirit was still willing to go on, but too many things were wrong with her. I'm only left now with the 'baby' of the group that I came to Oregon with ... and she's 14 years old.
    Attached Images

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stachedwalker View Post
    This was my eldest, Bathsheba, this past Feb. I ultimately had to put her down in April at 22 1/2 years of age. The spirit was still willing to go on, but too many things were wrong with her. I'm only left now with the 'baby' of the group that I came to Oregon with ... and she's 14 years old.
    Awww...that is sad
    22 1/2 years is an amazing lifespan though. You must've been very attached to her.
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is Satan, four feet of pure evil. Second shot is with his mate Lucyfer. They're getting busy. She was almost as irascible as he was. Third pic is the money shot. Hey what's a little sex shoot without the money shot. Fourth pic is some of the kids getting they're first peek at the world. Fifth, some of his spawn just hanging out.
    Attached Images

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Me and my two Rotties
    Attached Images
    On the list for Bannukah

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why did I know you'd be a Rottie man?

Rotties are beautiful. So are Neapolitan Mastiffs. Related to Rotties... all descended from a mastiff type dog bred by the ancient Romans as guard and working dogs. My gym owner has a Neapolitan Mastiff named Aiki. The dog is a big moosh... loves everyone and loves to roughhouse. You get your workout playing with him.

Aiki and his best friend (who has since passed away):

"Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Me and my two Rotties
    What's BADDER than a BodyHard with 2 Rotties?

Well I can't think of anything off hand, but give me some time, there MIGHT be sumpin' badder! LOL
    "it's always a good day to start lifting"
    Flex Magazine, Mar. '07, pg.44

"There is no secret routine, there is no magical number of reps and sets. What there is, is confidence, belief, hard work on a consistant basis, and a desire to succeed. This is what I mean when I say accept your limits and when the time is right, you will push right through your limits time and time again, mentally and physically."
    --Steve Justa

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by QUALITYGUY1 View Post
    What's BADDER than a BodyHard with 2 Rotties?

Well I can't think of anything off hand, but give me some time, there MIGHT be sumpin' badder! LOL
    This IS badder! The weak heart do not OPEN!!
    Attached Images
    On the list for Bannukah