tatichamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my Big Fat Fit American Draeam

My Name is Tatyana Hristova. I am 33 years old. I originally come to America from Bulgaria, a small country in Eastern Europe. I am cuttently living in Salt Lake City,Utah. I first dream about coming here after seeing many movies about life in America and I wanted a part of the American dream for myself. I came to the United States first to learn English my third language, (Bulgarian and Russian are the other two.) To me the most important part of the American dream is that everyone has the opportunity to reseive a quality education... To do this i needed money and a lot of hard work.
    When i moved to Utah i met people that were also from Bulgaria whom i thought were friends, but they were the wrong kind of friends.They were not helping me grow, insted they were bringing me down.I become home sick and overewhelmed by everyting in my life.Just as many other people do when i had problems i tried to excape them by eating food.I found here in America there are foods from all over the word which was new to me,and i sterted to succumb to all the new teptations.I began to gain a lot of weith and before i knew i was a 200lb.WOMAN,but my biggest concern was my hert.I was born with a cosmeric hart difect calld WPW, that was first diagnosed by doctores wen I lived in ST.Perersburg Russia when i was at the same weiht.Almost every night i would wake up with heart spasms so my pain become a double heartche both mental and phisical.MY heart was literlly in physical pain with spasms and i was in mental anguish with heatache every time i sow myself in the mirror.The turning point come for me when my mother said that i looked like a pig.
    My best friend who i knew worked out a lot and also after having one of my heart spasms both motivated me to make thedesision that i needed to change and to start a diet and exersise program.The first thing i did was to begin a new diet to give myself a jupstart.I started with a cabbage soup diet prepared especially for people with hewrt problems.After one week i had lost 17ibs.Then i began eating with more healthy food choices.I also sterted exercising regularly with daily worouts.Step by step but slowly i began to lose weight. I had been taking the medicine Corderone for my heart problems and it was soon not necessary that i continue taking it.After i was first diagnosed the doctors thougth i would need either surgery or continue taking hert medication for the rest of my life.Because i was exercising regularly,eating a more healty diet and losing weitht,become more physically fit,and putting my body in propar balance i no longer needed to take the medicine for my heat.
    Somethimes to reach our goals and to fultill our dreams we may become desparate and make wrong choices,or to take shorcuts to get to were we want to be in our lives.And sometimes in our lives we have ups and downs along the way,but we deserve to live,to recognize our mistakes and have a second chance for a better and healthier life.Somethimes we must sacrifice things to get to where we need to be and it is not always easy to make the sacrifices or lifestile changes that we need to make.
    Now after all the hard work Iam don to 134lbs.And 14% of body fat. My goal is to compite in the 2007 1st Annual International All Women National Championships.
    In my homeland Bulgaria everybody called me a dreamer but my dreams throutgh hard work and setiing and reaching my goals are what brought me here to America, in the land of opportunity and unlimited possibilites.
    Thank you for your time. Sincerely Tatyana Hristova
    Attached Images

Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey I'm polish

You look great, awesome abs! Great story as well!

tatichamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Goonie View Post
    Hey I'm polish

You look great, awesome abs! Great story as well!
    Thank you.How long you been living in US?

Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goonie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tatichamp View Post
    Thank you.How long you been living in US?
    came here when I was 9... it's been over 18 years now

getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow inspiring story, awesome abs wish you the best of luck at the competition .
    "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the Dedicated"

Psalm 23:4
    "I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me."

Training Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6083591

rich1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    arrghh too much writing...im just gna say hi

Registered User SpanishLady2069's Avatar
    SpanishLady2069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpanishLady2069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpanishLady2069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpanishLady2069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpanishLady2069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpanishLady2069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpanishLady2069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpanishLady2069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpanishLady2069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpanishLady2069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpanishLady2069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are living proof that if you're willing to work hard and not allow negative people bring you down you can achieve your goals and fulfill your dreams. I am very happy that you are living your dreams, especially coming here without speaking the English language and fighting your way through it. Good for you! You should be VERY PROUD of yourself!

Janitor Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Janitor Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Janitor Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Janitor Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Janitor Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Janitor Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Janitor Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Janitor Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Janitor Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Janitor Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Janitor Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lookin' fly momma!

LightShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't see many other people living in Utah on here ... but good luck with your competition; you'll do great, and that was some story... you've come a long way!
    Age - 18, Height - 6' 2", Weight - 225 lbs } March 20th
    Bench Max: 255, Clean Max: 230, Squat Max: 325

Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cliff notes?

your looking awesome BTW, any other pics?
    "Overall I'd just like to give a warning to you guys doing these no-fap challenges. It changes who you are. It has made me undeniably stronger in mind and body, but at what cost?"

shred_sleder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shred_sleder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shred_sleder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shred_sleder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shred_sleder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shred_sleder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shred_sleder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shred_sleder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shred_sleder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shred_sleder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shred_sleder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whoa!
    amazing
    great job!!!

sgttuff13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome story, you are a true inspiration to others that anything is possible if you try. Keep pushing the world is yours for the taking
    LIFE IS ALL ABOUT "ONE MORE", ONE MORE BREATH, ONE MORE CHANCE, ONE MORE DAY, ONE MORE REP.....HOW WILL YOU LIVE YOUR "ONE"

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great story, looking great!
    Wish you the best!
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Just Awesome! My best wishes for you! keep it going!
    Ricc@rdo

9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great story. Good luck at the competition!

Spreading some Euro love .

Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stambe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Finally another one of my kind on these forums! Zdravei tatyana, i bravo na teb za vsi4kata trudna rabota deto si svurshila. Jilaq ti kasmet, i gi razbii vsi4ki naduti amerikanki v AIAWNC.
    - - -Willpower is everything- - -