hockeyrox_42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry FAT AND STRETCH MARKS my my my............

gotta tell you, i hate them both. im only 16 and used to weigh like 220. ive dropped quite a bit and want to drop about another 10 to 15lbs. can this be done in 2-3 weeks. i eat like 3 SMALL meals a day, and take BSN cell mass, and NO-explode. Try to run almost every night also, im a newb when it comes to training compaired to most on this site. any help would be appreciated.

ALSO

now that ive lost fat, ive got those damn strtch marks starting to show up..........and that just aint gonna fly so any suggestions for reduction would be GREATLY appreciated

BigStunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Theres some creams you can get for ur stretch marks, they help a little bit, depends how bad they are....if you are trying to lose weight, i'd recommend getting off the cellmass and no-xplod as those are supps for getting bigger, not smaller....good luck

Rainmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rainmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rainmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rainmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rainmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rainmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rainmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rainmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rainmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rainmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rainmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let me be the first to say......

EAT MORE FOOD!!! lol

3 small meals a day is not enough food, no matter how small you are. What do you currently weigh, and how tall are you?
    When in doubt......lift more!!

im 5'11 and weigh like 185-190ish. but i have like major muscle mass coming on, my pecs for ex. are huge but they have a small fat ammount that makes them slightly point, and i have a little pooch on my belly, and i want them both gone.

patsmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You should be eating six small meals a day, doing weights and doing cardio.

Don't bother with the supplements if you want to get leaner.

Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000)
    patsmiths right, 6 small meals a day... and a meal doesnt have to be a whole meal... it can easily be a protein shake/bar, or something small like a few dry roasted peanuts.... Your body needs to have food comming in about every 3 hours... imo, i think if you tried cla in addition to your other supps it would be benificial... the eating is the biggest part, stay the hell away from candy, pizza, and any type of high carb cakes/muffins.... oh and for the strech marks, i've found that coco butter has helped reduce them a little... i think they'll just fade over time...
    200lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . I'll rep back 800+ :)
    YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE, TRAIN ACCORDINGLY

Christ Followers... Go here for study & Reps :D
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113796121

thanks

i figured the NO-explode and cell mas in fair ammounts would help me actually get leaner because they're building muscle. isnt it possible to lose fat and build muscle consecutively?

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BoyscouT says...
    How many calories do I need? Click here to find out, courtesy of forum member Short One
    For cutting, I suggest -200 cals. For bulking, I suggest +200 cals.
    At least 1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight.
    At least 20% of your calories should come from healthy fats.
    Carbs are up to you, I recommend keeping starchy carbs @ breakfast, PreWorkout, and Post-Post Workout.
    I recommend P+C+F in every meal except preWO (P+C), immediate post workout (P+C), and bedtime (P+F).
    Drink at least 1 gallon of pure water a day.
    I say:
    Originally Posted by matthor View Post
    For beginner?s, a fullbody circuit 2-3x/week i think is ideal. This is to build up the connective tissues and prepare your joints for gradually increasing the load and lowering the reps to accomodate this.

So your going to want 1 movement for each bodypart. You dont really need advanced freeweight exercises at this stage, so machines are your best bet. Then as you grow stronger, more confident and get a better feel for lifting, you can move to using more freeweight work which has numerous advantages over machines - but that is more of an intermediate concern so we just want to spend a few months building you up first.

So we can either have you cycling through the entire circuit twice, or just supersetting opposing muscles groups (chest v back etc). Alright, so here is a sample of what u can consider - note again this a beginner program.

Quad - Leg Press/Smith Squats x12-15reps
    Ham - Lunge/Leg Curl x 12-15reps
    Horizontal push - Chest press/Pec Deck x12-15reps
    Hor Pull - Seated Row x12-15reps
    Vert Push - Shoulder Press x12-15reps
    Vert Pull - Lat Pull Down x12-15reps
    Calf - Calf raise x12-15rep
    Bi's - Curl x12-15rep optional
    Tri's - Push Down/extension x12-15rep optional
    Abs - Crunch/Reverse crunch/Elbow-to-knee - find a movement that limits reps to around 15 and that your comfortable with
    Low Back - Hyperextensions

So either go through this twice, 60s rest b/w exercise, or supersetting opposing bodyparts for 2 sets each with 30s rest b/w these and 60s rest b/w new movements.

You dont want to be reaching failure on any exercise so pick a weight that is comfortable for the reps - hold this weight until you can hit 20reps without much trouble, then increase.

Warm up do 5-10min of low intensity aerobic work (row machine/bike etc) followed by some mobility movements (arm swings, leg swings - just getting the joints moving).

Cool down do 15-30min of low intensity cardio (HR - 60/85%) followed by stretching of major muscles for a 15-20s hold.

Following this for 4-6weeks then icreasing the weight and lowering the reps to 8-12 for 4-6weeks (increasing weight as you hit the upper end of the range) Should have you ready for something more advanced.

You can and should do some cardio on non-lift days. If you are at a low level of fitness, lower intensity cardio aiming for 20-30minutes constant then gradually increasing duration till your hitting 45-50minutes, once you can do this you can start to think about increasing the intensity through some interval style training. Big body movements are recommended such as cycling, walking/jogging, row machine, elliptical, stepper. Remember big muscles used = big oxygen demands = more calories burnt.
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

Originally Posted by matthor View Post
    BoyscouT says...
    boyscouT now says...

boyscouT's Guide To A Better Life

Overall Nutrition: Read all sticky's located in the NUTRITION SECTION
    Nutrition Surrounding Training: Read Alan Aragon's sticky on PRE, DURING, & POSTWORKOUT NUTRITION
    Fat Loss: Read all sticky's located in the LOSING FAT SECTION
    Training: Read all sticky's located in the WORKOUT PROGRAMS SECTION & take extra care when reading THIS
    Cardio: Read Alan Aragon's sticky titled MYTHS UNDER THE MICROSCOPE: THE LOW INTENSITY FAT BURNING ZONE & FASTED CARDIO
    Exercise Guide (INCLUDES BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES): Read all links located HERE

Figuring out your CALORIE requirements (2-STEP PROCESS):
    • If <20% BF:
      • For cutting (CALORIE DEFICIT), I suggest -200 cals. For bulking (CALORIE SURPLUS), I suggest +200 cals
    • If >20% BF:
      • For cutting (CALORIE DEFICIT), I suggest -500 cals. For bulking (CALORIE SURPLUS), YOU DELUSIONAL? CUT!
    Figuring out your MACRONUTRIENT ratios:

I recommend:
    • 1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight
    • 20% of your calories should come from healthy fats (40% POLYUNSATURATED, 30% MONOUNSATURATED, & 30% SATURATED)
    • Carbs are up to you (I PREFER TO KEEP COMPLEX CARBS AT BREAKFAST, PREWORKOUT, AND POSTWORKOUT)

Other important tips:
    • Meal size & frequency are not set in stone. (FYI SMALLER/MORE FREQUENT MEALS YEILDS FOR OPTIMAL ABSORPTION OF NUTRIENTS)
    • I recommend P+C+F (P = Protein, C = Carbohydrate, F = Fat) in every meal except:
      • preWO (P+C)
      • immediate post workout (P+C)
      • and bedtime (P+F)
    • Eat your fruits & veggies!
    • Drink at least 1 gallon of pure water a day
    Food Journal: FITDAY.COM

Food Database: NUTRITIONDATA.COM

FDA Guidelines For Food Labels: FDA DEFINITIONS

Proteins:
    • Eggs
    • Chicken
    • Turkey
    • Beef
    • Pork
    • Tuna or most any fish
    • Shrimp
    • Cottage cheese
    • Whey protein
    • Soy protein
    • Essentially most any other source of protein
    Complex Carbohydrates:
    • Oats (ALL KINDS), oat bran, oat bran cereal (I.E. CHEERIOS)
    • Potatoes (ALL KINDS)
    • Rice (ALL KINDS)
    • Pasta (ALL KINDS)
    • Bread (ALL KINDS)
    • Beans
    Simple Carbohydrates:
    • Maltodextrin (FOR DURING/POST WORKOUT)
    • Dextrose (FOR DURING/POST WORKOUT)
    Other Carbohydrates (FIBROUS, ETC):
    • Fruits
    • Vegetables
    Fats: DO NOT FEAR FAT!
    • Nuts (ALL KINDS)
    • Peanut/Almond butter
    • Egg yolks
    • Avocados
    • Fatty Fish
    • Fish oil
    • Olive oil
    Stay away from:**THE ABOVE ARE JUST GUIDELINES... IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLITY TO LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND ADJUST AS NECESSARY**

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    boyscouT now says...
    lol - right on!
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski