Closed Thread
    sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool Exercise Forum: The Best Of Threads...

I will create a new thread with the best of threads that have already been stickied. Over time, more threads will be included, but at this moment, it's good to take some of the clutter away.

* Bodyweight Exercices
    * EMG Studies on muscle groups
    * Yoga/stretching and Bodybuilding
    * The Abdominal FAQ Thread
    * Exercise Guide Part I
    * Exercise Guide Part II
    * Comprehensive details on how to perform common exercises
    * ****Beginners Reference Exercise****

I hope that this will make it easier to see the new threads, and, if any moderator feels the need to add or remove a thread from this post, they are free to do so.
    Last edited by sawastea; 07-25-2007 at 04:53 AM.